Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Aug-16, 02:05
Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53 Points: 15,348, Level: 53
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Kordelia Devonshire reviews

I just had my third session in a little over a month. End of June I saw Loren Blaine. Then last week Jolene Hexx and today Kordelia Devonshire. I will post a review of Kordelia soon. For now I'm to busy watching the video of her knocking me out in one hell of a rare naked choke. Life is good!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-16, 12:22
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts
Default Re: Kordelia Devonshire session

Did you get a chance to experience her figure 4 headscissor KO?
Old 05-Aug-16, 00:38
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Did you get a chance to experience her figure 4 headscissor KO?
I experienced the hold but not the knockout. She had me on the verge and could have easily knocked me out. I had told her I didn't want to be ko'ed because I had just been ko'ed by Jolene Friday and I don't like to do it to often anymore. But then she did end up doing it with rare naked choke. I'll explain why in a bit.
Old 05-Aug-16, 02:50
Last Achievements

So I arrived at the hotel and sent Kordelia a text that I was there. She sent back the room number and said come up. When I arrived at the room I noticed the door was ajar so I knocked. She said to come in. The bathroom door was closed so I assumed she was in there getting ready. I walked straight into the room. I was carrying a bag with two waters I had brought for us and my gym bag with a change of clothes. I saw a counter straight ahead and proceeded to walk towards it to put these on it when suddenly I was jumped from behind and Locked in a nasty, and I mean nasty rare naked choke. My lights began to dim instantly. She dragged me to the mirror and held me in the hold a bit telling me to watch myself suffer. She then dragged me to the bed still in the choke hold and barely conscious where she released the hold and wrapped her arms around my midsection. She said that now I got you where I want you then picked me up and flipped me almost like a suplex. I landed on the other side of the bed with her on top of me. Strong girl went through my mind. I have to admit it kind of hurt. She pinned me down and grabbed my throat with her hand. It didn't really hurt but I felt myself losing consciousness. I tried to throw her off but she has that leverage thing down and it wasn't happening. She then added her other hand to my throat and I tapped just in time. Again not painful but I was going out if I waited any longer. She lifted me up got in position and I was in a triangle scissors. Again consciousness was fading when she told me she wasn't even squeezing yet. She increased the pressure and guess what. Yep I tapped to avoid a nap. She let me go and told me to get changed. Five minutes, three choke holds, all three not painful but make no mistake about it I was 100% at her mercy. If she wanted me out I wouldn't have been able to stop her. I want to the bathroom to change with the thought that even if the session ended now it would have been worth it, knowing I was in for a great session.
After I changed we went over what I was looking for in the session. I told her I wanted a lot of choke holds but didn't want to be knocked out. I had been ko'ed by Loren and Jolene lately and didn't want to push it. I also requested the camel clutch, arm bars, Boston Crab, hand smothering and figure four leglock. She told me she knew the figure four leglock but I was sure she was mistaken it for figure four choke as most girls I've seen usually do. She started with the camel clutch. Kordelia is tall with long legs so there is no escaping her clutch. She tortured me for a few minutes and then moved her hands to my mouth and nose. Since she's tall her hands are bigger than most of the girls I've wrestled. I couldn't breath at all. I was totally trapped and at her mercy. I wasn't getting my arms free. I starting taping. She ignored the first few then gave me a second to breathe by unpinching my nose. Then right back to a lights out hand smother. She released and flipped me over locking on a Boston Crab. For some reason I've never been very good at withstanding this hold so my tap was almost instant. She went with a straight head scissors next. I found her scissors to be stronger than most girls. I tapped but she just let up on it a bit then went right back at it. She released them and spun around locking me in an arm bar. I started to notice a theme. Kordi's holds are all unbreakable. Her wrestling knowledge and strength make her a very formidable opponent. She took my back again and locked on a rare naked choke. My face was buried in the bed and the choke was tight. I wasn't getting away. I thought about not tapping and going out because the hold was so amazing. No pain but consciousness fading rapidly. I've already decided my next session with her is going to be a KO session. I honestly think Kordi has the best variety of choke holds I've experienced. Next I suggested the figure four leg lock. To my surprise Kordi looked like Ric Flair, spin and all as she locked on the hold. The only thing missing was the Whooooooooo! It was very effective and she tortured me with it for a few minutes. Even made me take a photo of it. Next she suggested we try something. She had me lay on the bed with my head hanging slightly over the end. She got over me and got me in a scissor hold with her feet on the ground. Suddenly she jumped up and sat on my face. I was completely immobilized and there was no air or light at all. There was absolutely no escaping she started gently tickling my side. I never was really into face sitting but I have to admit this was awesome. I had her do it several more times I liked it so much. I have no doubt that had I not told her not to knock me out she would have ignored my taps and knocked me out with a face sit. I'm definitely going to revisit that with her.
We also did a role play scenario. To play this out it required her to tie me up in a chair. I won't go into details of the scenario but if you're into bondage no one has ever had me that securely bound before. I always try to get lose during these scenes but had no chance. Hell I couldn't even move.
Finally she let me film her rare naked choke. Since I didn't want a ko she was going to bring me to the edge and then loosen up a bit and then bring me back to the edge. Her form is so great and the eyes become glassy so quick. She clamped a hand over the mouth for a bit and said no fucking air for you. Then the arm went back behind the head and I was on the edge again. She changed it up a bit to put her hand on my forehead and it was just as effective. This went on for several minutes. She told me my face was the color of eggplant. She told me it would be so fucking easy to knock me out. I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't pass up this chance to experience this. I told her there was no way I'd let her knock me out. I'll tell you one thing. If Kordi wasn't a wrestler she'd be a hell of a baseball player. She made one hell of a catch preventing my phone from hitting the ground as I went out. So much for not getting knocked out.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ricoswrap For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Oct-16, 13:06
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Last Achievements

So, she is coming to my town soon. Is she worth a session? I like comp. or semi-comp that's more on the rough and tumble side.
Old 19-Oct-16, 20:41
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So, she is coming to my town soon. Is she worth a session? I like comp. or semi-comp that's more on the rough and tumble side.
I saw her a few years ago but she's physically very capable. Not a body builder but strong, kind of farm girl strong. She was as strong as me and most wrestler's aren't and she's got a playfully dominant attitude. When I saw her, she was OK with filming the session for $50 bucks extra too. She's got lots of videos out there so she didn't care.

My only objection, and I feel like a stupid male saying this, was that she was a little overweight when I saw her. Skills wise, she's certainly worth seeing though. More of a physically dominating type than a MMA/skills dominating type.
Old 19-Oct-16, 22:47
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricoswrap [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I just had my third session in a little over a month. End of June I saw Loren Blaine. Then last week Jolene Hexx and today Kordelia Devonshire. I will post a review of Kordelia soon. For now I'm to busy watching the video of her knocking me out in one hell of a rare naked choke. Life is good!!!!
That's a hell of a run! Even better than my run of Robin and Miss Scorpion within like two weeks of each other...
Old 13-Dec-16, 16:08
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts
Default Re: Kordelia Devonshire reviews

I'm going to be having a session with her tomorrow. requested lots of KO's

should be interesting. will do a review
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Dec-16, 20:35
KO inquisitor
Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56 Points: 16,731, Level: 56
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,231 Times in 499 Posts

So how did the session go Destroyer? How good were her KO's??
Old 14-Dec-16, 21:37
Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100 Points: 75,189, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,500 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcginty [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
So how did the session go Destroyer? How good were her KO's??
Will tell you in a few hours. About to have it with her in nearly 30 min ☺️

Last edited by KazanaVest12; 14-Dec-16 at 21:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to KazanaVest12 For This Useful Post: