Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 14-Aug-19, 15:11
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Need Help with Deposit Dispute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Laughing at the guy is the first thing you've done that made me lose respect for you. That's kind of like Sunshine telling me I'm "jealous" because I suggested she not trash the community here, especially when she got good reviews on this site (well, prior to her trashing the site, since then some negative comments have come in). I was simply suggesting she not insult the community. She turned it into some kind of power struggle that she had to win. I've stopped corresponding with her.

Be a professional. It's not about wining the battle (and even worse, bragging about it), it's about how you present yourself. A business should treat all clients with respect, even those they don't like. You don't have to see him. You don't have to read his e-mails, but laughing at him in a post crosses a line that I don't think you should cross.
It's not going to matter, bro. She can laugh at the community, take your personal information, take your deposit, make you jump through all kinds of hoops and still refuse to see this client. She will still get eunochs telling her how beautiful she is and booking sessions.

I think that it is quite hilarious myself.

Added after 55 minutes:

I bet you guys also thought that extortion, blackmail, getting personal information to get to financial accounts was also bullshit.

The fact is that a guy who is on disability and scrounging and saving for a year to earn enough money for a session is not a desirable client anymore when there are bigger payouts to be made.

Last edited by krunch1980; 14-Aug-19 at 15:11.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krunch1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 16:02
Session Wrestler
Points: 985, Level: 12 Points: 985, Level: 12 Points: 985, Level: 12
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack20012001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
In my apology email
I appreciate his apology but do not accept it. Its far too late for that. Maybe he should have done it here where he tried to drag my name through the mud and cause negative attention to my business, and where I have felt attacked by what seems mostly like scorned clients and pot stirrers. (Thank you to those who gave honest opinions based on the facts, even if some of them were false on his account) I was planning on staying out of it and letting people give Jennifer the opinions she was looking for but he could't help it. He had to add more gas to the fire with untruthful statements. Or maybe he is just really confused and doesn't get it. Either way, I am glad the session didn't happen because of what I now know about this guy.

Look at his previous replies and then read the posted emails. There are many parts of his posts that are false.
Next, read my previous replies and then the emails. My story has stayed the same the entire time, and it coincides with the emails posted above. I have nothing to hide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack20012001 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The INITIAL EMAIL you just posted states YOU WILL ACCEPT AN ID IF A REFERENCE IS NOT AVAILABLE. My reference was not available (in time) and I said I would show you my drivers license in the lobby of the hotel BEFORE the session per your first email. You refused your own printed booking requirements! Why have printed booking requirements if you won't follow them? You changed the terms right there, as you were now requiring me to have a reference. Then you moved the goal posts yet again and said I would have to email you my ID over the internet. What?!
I did NOT change the terms at all, It's right there in the initial email posted above-
"I require a $50 ($100 if I'm traveling) non-refundable booking fee (taken off total session price) and at least 1 positive reference with contact information to book. If you are new to sessions and have no reference I will require you to provide ID before booking. This is Non-Negotiable"

Nobody is forced to send me their ID online OR continue with the booking process if they don't like my policy. Most of the time in my experience, guys who are new or don't want to give a reference have no problem sending me ID. They will send it with address or last name blocked out normally which is fine with me, It proves they are serious about booking and trust me with their confidential information. If they do have a problem with it.......THEY DON'T CONTINUE TO TRY TO BOOK. That's my policy period. That never changed as shown above.
If he was confused he should have asked. "Provide ID BEFORE BOOKING" MEANS BEFORE BOOKING, not show up to my hotel and show me in person. He had NO positive reference (at the time) and was not willing to provide information to prove his identity but wants me to give him the information to where I'm staying? No way, At this point he was still a stranger. Anyone can create an email with a fake name. All his emails says is JB and I was NOT provided with his information when he sent me an amazon giftcard (Just his email address.) Also, I was in an Airbnb NOT a hotel with security.
I don't have to explain why I will not break my original policy with clients.

Lastly wanted to say I appreciate all of the people who have contacted me privately and understand why I am defending my business and professionalism. I don't blame you for not wanting to publicly post on the forum!<3

Last edited by VickyVixxx; 14-Aug-19 at 18:58.
Old 14-Aug-19, 16:12
Session Wrestler

Quote:
Originally Posted by krunch1980 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's not going to matter, bro. She can laugh at the community, take your personal information, take your deposit, make you jump through all kinds of hoops and still refuse to see this client. She will still get eunochs telling her how beautiful she is and booking sessions.

I think that it is quite hilarious myself.

Added after 55 minutes:

I bet you guys also thought that extortion, blackmail, getting personal information to get to financial accounts was also bullshit.

The fact is that a guy who is on disability and scrounging and saving for a year to earn enough money for a session is not a desirable client anymore when there are bigger payouts to be made.
You are a toolbag, your posts make you sound uneducated and like you have nothing better to do then sit on a forum from morning to night stirring the pot and causing drama. Stating irrational opinions that have NOTHING to do with the reason this post was created. Honestly, I feel terrible for any session girls that have to come in contact with you and I could care less about what you have to say or think about me. Your miserable and it shows!
The Following User Says Thank You to VickyVixxx For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 16:21
Session Wrestler

And on that note I'll leave everyone with this: Please note- I've updated my policy to be more clear than it already was. If this isn't clear enough for you I have no interest sessioning with you.

I absolutely LOVE doing all kinds of RT sessions including foot fetish (worship, licking, sucking, tickling, massaging, trampling) Scissor holds, Face Sitting, Fantasy Wrestling, Sleeper holds, Beatdowns.

I offer most everything as far as female domination goes (ask about anything specific). I cater to most all fetishes, Role-plays, and Domination from mild to extreme so just ask! Ive heard it all so dont feel like you have to beat around the bush with me! If Im not into it, or it is not something I do, I will just tell you no thanks. I never judge anyone for their kinks/fetishes!

All photos are current! I am often told I am much prettier in person so no catfish here, what you see is what you get!

I DO NOT DO COMPETITIVE OR FULL NUDITY!

I am available to HOST sessions in St. Petersburg, FL

I am willing to travel almost anywhere as long as travel expences are paid up front. (You will get a free 1 hour session if you pay for my travel which includes round trip flight and a room for 1 night)

You can count on me to be professional, Reliable, confidential, and DISCREET! (Check my reviews) I expect the same from you.

MY BOOKING POLICY AND RATES ARE NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION!!!!!!

-You MUST provide at least One (1) Positive Model Reference OR if you're new and don't have a reference, ID verification via email BEFORE booking and before sending booking fee (NON-Negotiable)
-A $50 ($100 if I'm traveling) NON-REFUNDABLE Booking fee Is Required to put you in my schedule which I will deduct from the total session Price (NON-Negotiable)
-The Remaining Balance Must be Paid in cash, upfront at the session start time! (NON-Negotiable)

IMPORTANT:
When Emailing me about a session I need 2 things:
1. YOUR LOCATION
2. DETAILS ABOUT THE TYPE OF SESSION YOU ARE INQUIRING ABOUT
Failure to provide such things will get you automatically blacklisted by me!

AWARDS AND NOMINATIONS:

** Best Fetish Clip Artist Nominee 2019 (Xbiz)

**Best Fetish Cam Model 2017 (Xbiz)

**Domme Of The Year Nominee 2017 (ManyVids)

**Best Foot Fetish Show Nominee 2015 (Adult Cam Awards)

**Most Creative Camgirl Nominee 2015 (Alt Awards)

**Hot Chick Of The Week 2014 (Howard Stern)

**Webcam Hustla Nominee 2013 (Exxxotica Fanny Awards)

**Crowned Miss March Madness 2012 (Alt Awards)

Vicky has multiple video clip stores. There is something for everyone on them because of the broadness of fetishes Vicky caters to. Vicky LOVES producing clips of most all fantasies, fetishes, and role plays. Vicky does make CUSTOM videos as well!!! Feel free to ContactVickyVixxx.com if you want to direct your own fantasy or have a suggestion!

Some of her fetish clips include #ScissorHolds #Beatdowns #BodyComparison #HeightHumiliation #LiftAndCarry #MommyDomme #FootFetish #Femdom #JOI #CEI #Vore #Giantess #Findom #Bratgirls #SPH #Smoking #Humiliation #Taboo #Nylons #Exhibitionist #PublicNudity #FootJobs #Pantyhose #BlowJobs #Domination

Fetish Clips found here [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Find all of Vickys links, social media, and contact information by going to her website [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to VickyVixxx For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 18:36
Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43 Points: 10,356, Level: 43
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,226 Times in 425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Laughing at the guy is the first thing you've done that made me lose respect for you. That's kind of like Sunshine telling me I'm "jealous" because I suggested she not trash the community here, especially when she got good reviews on this site (well, prior to her trashing the site, since then some negative comments have come in). I was simply suggesting she not insult the community. She turned it into some kind of power struggle that she had to win. I've stopped corresponding with her.

Be a professional. It's not about wining the battle (and even worse, bragging about it), it's about how you present yourself. A business should treat all clients with respect, even those they don't like. You don't have to see him. You don't have to read his e-mails, but laughing at him in a post crosses a line that I don't think you should cross.
Very well said. Will not conduct business at all with this person, and furthermore am very apprehensive about even thinking about a session with anyone in the future. I'll stick with my imagination...she can't charge me for that.
Old 14-Aug-19, 18:40
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,447 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:

Remember, Vicky had no say in this private transaction becoming public. She could have ignored it, true, but then you've got one guy posting, "Hey, I think it's this person - look at how the schedule aligns with the story" and then others requesting to be messaged privately for her identity and when the client posted here, the provider then elected (yes, this was a choice) to defend herself.

I'd be laughing at the situation, too, in an "are you fucking kidding me?" sort of way.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 18:49
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,013 Times in 624 Posts

Kind of think that this thread is going nowhere at this point.

Hotel Scuffle/Saturday Night Tournament
SNT fighters gallery > https://www.malevsfemale.org/album.php?albumid=1205

The Terror Twins
The Following User Says Thank You to AOmega For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Aug-19, 19:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Kind of think that this thread is going nowhere at this point.
I agree. Closing the thread.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread