Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Mar-17, 22:36
Producer
Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76 Points: 30,120, Level: 76
Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9% Activity: 22.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,836 Times in 527 Posts
Default Re: Xenia Onatopp custom videos / discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Took shots at you on numerous threads? I made one comment to you on a your last video. Simply asking why they weren't very Xenia like. I don't mean to come off condescending, so sorry that I'm sorry and as for being abrasive, well I'm scottish we're a straight to the point people.

I completely understand that to make money you have to change things and that you can't make a ten minute video out of a 45 second clip which is why I said that my favourite of scissorfoxes Xenia videos were the ones where he had two or three different Xenia scenes in the one video. For example Aiden's Xenia clip I loved because nothing felt old or over played. Joleane's Xenia video was very good aswell.

Yes my criticing could do with a little more finese but I've always been a straight shooter, I tell it like I see it. Like I said Brian I don't want to have an arguement with you but my comments on your Xenia video in all honesty are nothing that you haven't heard before. I think you could do a very good xenia video but what the ones that you've currently made are just normal scissor videos. If that's what you want to make that's entirely up to you but I'm also allowed my opinion.
Actually I don't hear quite that many complaints about my Xenia Onatopp videos. They have always been very popular and I did them well before Jay.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

The Following User Says Thank You to mmadomination For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Mar-17, 23:32
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodyscissors Toy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
well I'm scottish we're a straight to the point people.

Yea that explains everything
That's also why I automatically believe you're a good man.

zeo
The Following User Says Thank You to zeofven For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-17, 11:23
Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22 Points: 2,976, Level: 22
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I'd actually quite like to see some 45 second reenactments of the admiral scene. It'd be cool to see other women pulling off that scene and seeing how they handle it with the characteristics.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrJingles For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-17, 13:00
Bodyscissors Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJingles [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'd actually quite like to see some 45 second reenactments of the admiral scene. It'd be cool to see other women pulling off that scene and seeing how they handle it with the characteristics.
Yeah that would be quite good. They could do a complilation of 45 second clips with different women totalling 5 to 8 minutes. It would take longer to make as for it to make financial sense they would need to shoot the 45 seconds clips when they had booked the women in to film other clips, but yeah it would be good even if it was just a one off. Great idea man.
Old 25-Mar-17, 00:33
Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32 Points: 5,775, Level: 32

Thanked 1,259 Times in 314 Posts

I wrote a short story that is basically a tribute to the famous sauna scene from James Bond. It involves a Russian BJJ grappler and MMA fighter fighting a lesser skilled man with whom she has an argument with in the sauna of her MMA gym that the fighters use to cut weight. I tried to make it as believable as possible. Maybe you'll be interested...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al89 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Apr-17, 17:05
Bodyscissors Toy

So I'm going to order another Xenia custom but for the life of me I can't decide who to order it from. I would love Missa to do it but like XOL I'm not into the incest thing, it grosses me out.

I'm not looking to spend anymore than $150. However if I knew that the model would get really into the role and they have a reputation for delivering great videos then I would think about paying a little more.

Does anyone have any ideas?
Old 12-Apr-17, 22:36
Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85 Points: 37,913, Level: 85
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,313 Times in 274 Posts

Quote:
So I'm going to order another Xenia custom but for the life of me I can't decide who to order it from. I would love Missa to do it but like XOL I'm not into the incest thing, it grosses me out.

I'm not looking to spend anymore than $150. However if I knew that the model would get really into the role and they have a reputation for delivering great videos then I would think about paying a little more.

Yea honestly 150 definitely aint gonna get you in with Missa or Lady Fyre. If it was me - I'd go with this lady -

It'll be around 300 USD or more though. I may be down to chip in 100 or so if we can agree on a script
Old 01-May-17, 17:34
Points: 2,735, Level: 21 Points: 2,735, Level: 21 Points: 2,735, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:

hey, any news about your request for a custom vid?
Old 01-May-17, 20:33
Bodyscissors Toy

I'm in talks with Angel the Dream Girl at the moment.
Old 22-May-17, 21:52
Points: 2,735, Level: 21 Points: 2,735, Level: 21 Points: 2,735, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Any news on the Xenia Onatopp fandom front?

Tags
xenia onatopp