Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Oct-17, 15:55
Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17 Points: 1,791, Level: 17
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default What I Needed

Note: All pictures are under ownership of HTM Productions. I own nothing but my words.

Every Saturday morning during summer, one can see a man and a woman jogging down the sidewalk in the neighborhood. “Come on Darrius, just a few more miles and we can rest,”. “Oh, you’re killing me Lia,”.

Lia Labowe first met Darrius when she moved in a few years ago. She’d often see Darrius jogging around the neighborhood. She decided to join him and the two formed a strong friendship and have been running together ever since.

The two were in front of Lia’s house, they had just finished a long and intense jog and dripping with sweat. “Damn Lia,” panted Darrius as he wiped off his forehead, “how can you go for that long?”. “Oh come on,” mocked Lia, “you’re telling me that you’re tired?”. Darrius laughed, he should have known to expect that sort of response from her. Lia was a petite brunette with a lovely demeanor, but she always had an enjoyment for competition. “Say, do you want to come into my house, I’ve got some things to show you,” Lisa said. “Sure” said Darrius, “I’ve got nothing better to do today anyway,”. Lia smiled, took out her keys, and unlocked the front door. Once inside, she took off her tank top. “Wow” gasped Darrius. “Pretty nice right?” said Lia. “Yeah, when do you get them to shine like that?” asked Darrius. “Oh you know, metal polish” replied Lia. Darrius got confused, he was talking about Lia’s toned abs, but he looked up and gasped again. There on the wall were three golden championship belts and pictures from each fight.

“Lia, I didn’t know you’re a professional boxer,” said Darrius. Lia laughed, “if you can call me that, you see Randy Moore up there? I didn’t even take a shower after that match. Honestly, I get better ass-kickings from my Mom than of all them combined,”. “Oh well aren’t you a feisty girl,” replied Darrius. Lia sighed, “if there’s one thing in my bucket list that I want to do, it’s to fight a man. I’m honestly so tired of fighting these wannabe bitch fighters. I want a real challenge,”. She then widened her eyes. Darrius raised his eyebrows. “Challenge me to a fight,” pleaded Lia. There was a moment of silence followed by a chorus of hysterical laughter. “Oh Lia, you do realize I’ve got more years of experience and twenty extra pounds, in muscle no less, against you?” said Darrius. “I don’t give a fuck about that,” replied Lia “I just want to fight and see who wins,”. Darrius stopped laughing. From the look on Lia’s eyes, he realized that she wasn’t going to take no for an answer. Darrius cleared his throat, “when do you wanna go?”. “Right here, right now,” came the sharp reply. As Darrius stood in his spot, taken aback, Lia threw him a roll of tape and a pair of gloves. “Put ‘em on” she said.

They slowly circled each other. “Don’t you need some headgear?” asked Darrius. “Oh stop being a pussy,”. Darrius looked at Lia and could only see the epitome of athleticism and fitness standing before him. Lia, from her calves to her thighs and from her arms to her chest, was toned all over. “Even her ass has toned muscles,” thought Darrius. “What are you smiling about?!”. Darrius’ thoughts were broken as he ducked to avoid a direct jab to the face. Lia was breathing heavy. “Don’t you get so cocky big boy, I’m much more than good looks,”. Darrius, being more of a heavyweight fighter, wasn’t so accustomed to the speed of Lia’s shots. He had to constantly block her jabs left and right. Then she stood still and Darrius waited. He only noticed a twitch in Lia’s left bicep just to avoid an uppercut. “Fwoosh”, the leather barely grazed Darrius’ nose. He was glad to have avoided that shot, but he realized he was up against the wall with Lia’s overhand coming straight towards him. Darrius did a somersault and flinched when he a loud crack. Darrius checked himself over, he was fine. What wasn’t fine was Lia’s wall. Lia pulled out her glove with plaster flying everywhere. “Dammit Darrius!”. Darrius briefly looked at the wall which now shined a good two inch hole. “Shit, my head was there a few seconds ago,” thought Darrius. It became clear to him that Lia wasn’t fighting for competition, “she’s going to do everything to beat my ass to a pulp,”.

The minutes rolled on, Lia had gotten far more hits on Darrius, but because of her short reach, Darrius wasn’t feeling dazed. However her speed was starting to tire him out. “I can’t find an opening,” thought Darrius. Despite her size, Lia had amazingly been able to block and stand against Darrius’ attacks using her calves as anchors. “Come on Darrius, you can’t even move me?” mocked Lia. Darrius was so exhausted, but saw an opening. Lia tried to jump on her uppercut to add more power. Darrius took advantage of the split second where her midsection was exposed. “THUMP!”, he had gotten Lia on the spot and dug in hard. There was long silence and a laugh followed.

Darrius was confused, he thought the laughs were coming from someone else, “but it can’t be we’re the only two people in this house,”. Darrius, finally having a grip on Lia, worked all over her midsection under her bra. Instead of hearing the usual “oh, oh, ah”, Darrius kept hearing, “yes, yes, yes”. “The hell?” thought Darrius, he lifted Lia to see her face, she had a large smile on her face. “Are you alright?” asked Darrius. “Harder”, Lia whispered. “What?” said a confused Darrius. “I SAID HARDER!”. Darrius jumped back, he was starting to get even more worried. “Lia, why would you…”. “Shut up”, said Lia. She grabbed Darrius’ glove and pressed it against her stomach. “Don’t be a pussy and just hit me,” said Lia. Darrius pushed Lia against the wall, hesitantly raised his glove, and charged his fist. And he did it again. And again. And again.

Lia’s hair was flying everywhere along with the sounds of gloved leather digging into flesh. THWACK! “Oh”. POW! “Mmmm”. BIF. “That’s it”. BLAP! “OOH”. SMACK! “Oh yes, that’s it big man”. Darrius could feel Lia’s weight sagging in on his arm, he let go and Lia fell onto the floor breathing heavily. “This is what I needed,” she panted.

“Lia, are you a masochist?” asked Darrius. Lia let out a laugh, “No you fool, I just wanted to know what it feels like to be a loser,”. “Why would you ever want to… OOFF” shouted Darrius as Lia shoved him with her elbows. He flew back to the wall and Lia pressed herself against him. “You know Lil D” began Lia. THUMP! Aaah!
“I feel a little jealous of you,” POW! Ooff!
“Lying on that floor...” THWACK! Lia…
“felt incredibly refreshing.” CRACK! Please…
“When you win so much like me…” WHAM! I…
“You almost get sick of winning.” CRASH! can’t...
“Then again,” KLONK! take...
“I deserve it…” BAM! it...
“Because in this fight…” WHAAP! any...
“There are two types of people,” KAPOW! more.
“Losers like you…” BOOM! Mooaaan.
“And winners like me.” concluded Lia.

Darrius looked at Lia, but his vision was so blurry from being so punch-drunk. Lia raised her white gloves to Darrius’ neck. “Don’t worry Darrius, I show some love to losers,” she giggled. Lia took her right glove and kissed it, “Mwahh!”. Then, flexing her biceps, she charged straight towards Darrius’ face. He could see the wall of white leather as if it were coming to him in slow motion, but he couldn’t move. “Damn, she got me,” thought Darrius. With a loud SMACK, Darrius landed on the floor with an audible THUD.

Lia walked over to Darrius’ motionless body. “1, 2, 3, 4, …” she began, but stopped. “You know what, I can’t continue wasting my breath over you losers,”. She looked at the window where the sun was setting. Lia smiled and flexed a victory pose. “You can stay here for the night Darrius,” she said and walked to take a shower.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to username1898 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 19:38
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: What I Needed

Lia is definitely one hell of a woman. Thanks for the story, mate.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Oct-17, 22:51
Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30 Points: 5,062, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: What I Needed

HTM should seriously pay you to write for them.
The Following User Says Thank You to nanomachines17 For This Useful Post:

Tags
femdom, htm, lia labowe, mixed boxing