Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Sep-16, 07:31
Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26 Points: 4,070, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Courage and Cowardice?

I never wrestle brave men.

By the time we're thirty seconds in,
and they've seen and felt what they're up against

All my victims are reduced to quivering, fear-laden boys.

And then the fun begins!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-16, 11:03
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Courage and Cowardice?

This is intriguing.

Do you mean that you choose to wrestle men who are not brave, or that even brave men are reduced, as you say, when you overwhelm them? I love the tease about 'the fun'.

Please, tell us more.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Sep-16, 15:38
Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33 Points: 6,026, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueblade999 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I never wrestle brave men.

By the time we're thirty seconds in,
and they've seen and felt what they're up against

All my victims are reduced to quivering, fear-laden boys.

And then the fun begins!
Lovely poem, but I think seeing is believing. Got the proof to back up that trash talk?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adrock4815162342 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-16, 12:00
Last Achievements

A Good Deed

He was the man that grandfather had said was the bad man. I had to destroy him: a child murderer, a torturer, a rapist. Now that we were together in the cage I had no doubt of the outcome. My 175 pounds of steel were more than enough to destroy his 240 pounds of muscle and whalebone.

But he came on confident. We each wore red shorts only, shoes, and taped fists, and I think he was so sure of himself he let his gaze fall and linger on my breasts. It was the last sight his right eye ever had, as I darted by him and plunged two sharp-nailed fingers into his orbit, scooping out the offending organ and stamping it underfoot while he bellowed like he'd actually begun to feel what I was going to do with him, which was a laugh. He staggered, screaming, clutching at the empty socket, swaying on his wide-apart legs, and I kicked up hard from behind with my left foot, aiming to strike up from below and drive through all the intermediate tissue to his liver. Of course I got nowhere close, it was a technique to concentrate force. I concentrated enough force to rupture his right testicle and dislocate his right hip, and he crumpled, bawling like I thought any man would be ashamed to bawl.

That is why I have that verse at the beginning of this series:
I never fight brave men.

They were short rounds: the first bell rang. I laughed at him loudly and openly, as his second tried to lift him and help him back to his corner of the cage. Because my aim is never to destroy my opponent physically only. They must also be shattered emotionally - and in other ways; indeed in all possible ways.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Oct-16, 12:11
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Ouch. That made me wince.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 04:59
Last Achievements

A Good Deed, part 2

In my corner, Alum my second stepped in through the little cage door, glanced across at my roaring opponent, and then quickly looked me over. She was a short but immensely strong Ethiopian woman (a Gurage), a tough fighter in her own right and also a nurse - a useful second. She took a few moments to inspect me, then shrugged, gave me a knowing smile, and said, "Drink something." Then she ducked swiftly out the cage door, clanging it loudly behind her; and the official double-padlocked it.

I sipped Alum's water-and-herb formula, letting my mind relax, but allowing myself to think how many children and women would be safe after this fight, and how pleased Grandfather would be. I just touched on those thoughts, but did not let my cold fire burn down: I needed that to finish this piece of vicious trash. Suddenly a scream erupted from the far corner: the bastard's second had popped the hip-joint back into place, and it was making my opponent - uncomfortable. I laughed a high-pitched laugh, making sure he'd hear it; alot of the audience laughed mockingly as well. His second thrust a needle into his groin, obviously full of painkiller - the officials allowed very local anaesthetics, because if they didn't, the fights here were so savage that often there wouldn't even be a second round, let alone a third. Then he drove a second one just under where my antagonist's eye had been.

I put down the water - the bell would come soon. That evil man stood up, glaring at me, his face red and his boxing shorts a darker crimson than the fabric. His second ducked out fast: the door clanged to. I came up smoothly onto the balls of my feet, but did not yet raise my hands. He waved to Foxe the referee, a tall, lean-legged but oak-tree-armed Native American who'd spent years at this job.

"What?" said the ref.

"If I - " He slurred the words and had to cough explosively to get them out properly: "If I concede the match, I lose the deposit money, right?"

"Right, Grant, you lose it all. But you can't concede. It's a KO match. Not over till one of you or both are out."

"Goddamnit I've just lost an eye and a testicle!" shouted Grant.

"That's no one's problem but yours, man," said Foxe.

"But - but that's criminal - its - it's immoral!" shouted Grant, his voice rising to a whine. The audience exploded with derisive laughter and catcalls.

"You read the print, your second read the print, and you signed! Bell!"

"No, they tricked me - "

The bell and the crowd's roar drowned out his pathetic attempts to escape the inevitable.

My opponent raised his fists, but didn't approach. I stepped a few paces toward him, arms down, and we began to circle slowly counterclockwise. It seemed he could not move fast because of the hip injury, but I didn't want to underestimate him. I knew he was a very subtle operator who could kill in dozens of different ways - Grandfather had told me everything. Time to knock him more off-balance.

"Hey Grant!" I called. "I can take that other tiny ball of yours and break all your long bones before you pass out, you trash! I can even skin half of your body while you're still awake! You've got a long evening of agony ahead of you, man! We're all looking forward to it!"

"Damn you, bitch!" he shouted, his nerve breaking, and he rushed at me. He must've been deadly desperate because he managed a right cross to the side of my neck and a hard straight left to my sternum before I spun out of reach and replied with another savage kick right onto the crushed remnants of his right ball. He screamed, doubling up - it was effortless to bring up my left knee under his chin, so that his head snapped backward and he reeled back and fell against the mesh of the cage. Before he was up I was on him, driving my left forearm sideways between his teeth, holding his jaws open, and then gripping his mouth and chin with my right and yanking down and outward with what I calculated was adequate strength. There was a great SNAP! as the bottom jaw came away from its bone moorings. But I had not ripped away the tongue or the skin, so his jaw hung there uselessly. The crowd went even wilder. I drove four punches fast into his ribs, breaking one, maybe two, then spun him around so he was atop me, and I stood suddenly with him up on my shoulders - then lifted him up onto my raised hands. He was screaming and sobbing and crying out for help. When he bellowed for his Momma I thought it was enough for the moment: I hurled him down at my feet, cushioning his head with my right foot so he would not pass out. We all heard bones shatter at the impact. And then I jumped high (and I CAN jump high) and came down with both shoed feet just at the base of his sternum. CRACK! I quickly stepped off him, as his body bucked and arched in agony - but he was conscious, as I intended, and felt everything I'd done to him. He lost control of his bowels and defecated in his shorts just as the bell went.

I walked quietly back to my corner, thinking

I never fight MEN at all:
In under two minutes they're boys, bawling for Momma.

Things were proceeding nicely.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueblade999 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 05:50
Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28 Points: 4,472, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wow. A real life Mary Sue. I thought they only appeared in wish-fulfillment stories.
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice225 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 05:57
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackice225 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Wow. A real life Mary Sue. I thought they only appeared in wish-fulfillment stories.
Can you stop with the Mary Sue comments? Find something else to say that actually helps writers become better, or please leave.

That being said, I actually became nauseous reading this. I thought I'd check it out, but it's not my cup of tea. Well written, though, and I encourage you to continue on with this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Oct-16, 17:53
Last Achievements

Vannah:

Thanks for your comments. Sorry it made you nauseous. I wonder did the reasons it did so include a) she's too superhero-ish, b) too bloody too quickly?

Thank you for the encouragement.

Best,

BlueBlade
Old 22-Oct-16, 17:55
Last Achievements

blackice225:

I guess she is a bit too super-hero-y. But it's not real life of course: fiction.

Best,
BlueBlade