Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-Nov-13, 16:22
Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37 Points: 7,736, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Anybody ever been dominated my their niece?? just curious, I bet mine could whoop my ass easily! Lol course, she's a farm girl, who is my height!
Old 22-Dec-13, 13:08
Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27 Points: 4,151, Level: 27
Last Achievements

Cool Re: Dominated by Mom, Sister, Aunt, Cousin

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheny34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anyone ever been dominated by your Mom, Sister, Aunt, or Cousin? I've been lucky enough to be dominated by all! My mom has put me in a reverse headscissors in loose fitting booty shorts. They were loose enough that I could see her panties through the leg openings. Ahh I have so much to share, but I'd like to hear stories or scenarios from others before I continue!
I am from pakistan...there these relations are considered very respectful
I have one brother his name is ali. He is 5 years junior than me.we both are eqaully taLl 5'9...many times I have kicked kneed his balls...He is very secretive but I know about his fantasies about mixed wrestling and femdom..we have never wrestled
Old 22-Dec-13, 13:28
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMBER RIZVI [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I am from pakistan...there these relations are considered very respectful
I have one brother his name is ali. He is 5 years junior than me.we both are eqaully taLl 5'9...many times I have kicked kneed his balls...He is very secretive but I know about his fantasies about mixed wrestling and femdom..we have never wrestled
You are Ali, aren't you?
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Feb-14, 00:36
Banned
Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15 Points: 1,493, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
You are Ali, aren't you?
Isn't it obvious?
Old 09-Mar-14, 12:46
Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33 Points: 6,182, Level: 33
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Wow, that I hate to sound Freudian but we're any of you guys aroused when the female family member sat on you?
Old 10-Mar-14, 01:37
Grappler86

deleted

Last edited by Grappler86; 10-Mar-14 at 01:49.
Old 13-Mar-14, 23:01
Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts

For one summer term when I was a teenager I used to go to an Aunties house for my school lunches. After lunch my Aunt would go to work, leaving me and my cousin alone for about an hour before we had to go back to school.
One lunchtime, after my Aunt had gone, my cousin and I got into an arguement about who should watch what on tv. After awhile my cousin got fed up of arguing and resolved the situation by wrestling me down onto the carpet infront of the tv and keeping me there by sitting on my face. As she was quite a big girl and I was somewhat skinny she was easily able to keep me pinned and quiet. I tried to struggle but soon wore myself out and, for the next 20 mins or so I just had to lie there helpless, smelling her slightly sweaty crotch through her school knickers until her programme finished and she let me go.
For the rest of that term, whenever the mood took her, she would wrestle me down and facesit me, either forward or reverse, just to amuse herself and show me who was boss. It was the start of the path that lead me to being the submissive I am today.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jethro For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Mar-14, 23:19
Banned
Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23 Points: 3,088, Level: 23
Last Achievements

I know that feeling! Did your Aunt ever participate?
Old 14-Mar-14, 16:23
Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63 Points: 21,232, Level: 63
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,959 Times in 247 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by matheny34 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know that feeling! Did your Aunt ever participate?
Unfortunately not, though I did sometimes fantasize about it. She was a big lady too, and the thought of being overpowered and sat on by mother and daughter together was very exciting.

On a different note though, she did give me a good spanking once. Basically myself and two girl cousins (inc Elizabeth, the one who sat on me a few years later) were messing around in the front room and Susan (the other cousin) broke an ornament. When my Aunt came in to see what had happened the girls instinctively sided with each other and blamed me. Despite my protests my Aunt took my trousers down, put me over her knee and gave me a sound hand-spanking on my bum and back of my thighs, infront of the two girls. When they started giggling she stopped spanking me and gave them a lecture, whilst holding me down over her lap. Once they'd stopped giggling and had listened to her, my Aunt resumed my spanking. Of course, once she'd finished, let me up and left the room the girls had a good laugh at me, making me feel even more humiliated. Elizabeth refered to the incident a few years later when she was facesitting me one lunchtime, just to remind me I'd always been a wimp !
Old 27-Apr-14, 18:56
Points: 9,019, Level: 40 Points: 9,019, Level: 40 Points: 9,019, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Anybody ever been dominated my their niece?? just curious, I bet mine could whoop my ass easily! Lol course, she's a farm girl, who is my height!
not my niece, but i wrestled a friend's niece, whom i took too lightly and she ended up trapping me in a head scissors that lasted over 30 minutes easily. After she let me go, I stayed sitting on the floor and she came back to me, pushed my head back down and slid her legs around my head and placed in the same head scissors once again just to show me she could do it anytime she wanted.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to headscissored217 For This Useful Post:

Tags
domination, facesitting, mom, woman