Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Jul-19, 12:03
Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default A lift and carry and wrestling story....

Windmills

My wife and I had been married for 16 years. During my early career I worked in a role fixing the power generation turbine windmills on and off shore. When I was offshore it tended to be for around 4 to 6 months at a time. I absolutely loved the work. I’d always liked climbing. People thought I was strange for wanting to work in high and dangerous places but the truth is I never felt more peaceful then up at the top of the windmills. The wind rushing through your hair, the world and all its hum drum problems far beneath you. It was liberating. The only issue was being away from Steph. Steph and I had been high school sweethearts. We had gone to different colleges which had put a great strain on our relationship but we made it through and moved in together shortly after college. We’d married a few years later and I’d enjoyed my work, hating only that it took me away from her. As the years went by, when the kids came along, I’d stopped doing such an active job and my formerly wiry frame had suffered for it.

When she was younger Steph was a pharma girl. She was incredible. One of the highest performing reps in the company. She was always smart and motivated but I knew the fact she was the hottest girl in the company didn’t hurt. She was the typical pharma girl. Tall, graceful, beautiful, a body to die for. It sometimes bothered me to think of her having to spend her life flirting with these old perv doctors constantly but I trusted her implicitly and knew it was good for her career. I couldn’t complain about the money either. When we married we had this big, lavish ceremony and her high income allowed for that and for us to move into a beautiful house where we raised our kids.

Steph moved into management and when the kids came along, I stopped working on the windmills and started taking more local high rise jobs, eventually moving up into management myself. I would be lying if I said the change in lifestyle hadn’t affected us physically. By 40, I had put on a significant amount of weight. I had gone from my lean 75kg to a slightly squidgy 95kg. I had gone from being able to bang out 30 pull ups for fun to barely being able to muster 5. Well... I assumed that to be the case but in all honesty I hadn’t seen the inside of a gym for years. The same was true of Steph. Back when she was a field rep she was incredibly fit and healthy. She was active during the day, running from meeting to meeting and topped this up by running for an hour in the evening. When the kids came along and she took her promotion, her lifestyle had become much more sedentary. She was 5’8 but had gone from a skinny 60kg to a soft 80kg. She was still absolutely beautiful with wavy dark brown hair, fair skin and green eyes, permanently sporting that come to bed look, which she normally accentuated by using dark eyeliner and dark red on her full, pouty lips. However, her once tight butt now showed noticeable signs of cellulite; but I loved her dearly and was reminded every time I saw her slightly drooping tummy that she’d given me my two beautiful kids and the great lifestyle we had that I wouldn’t change that for the world. Her boobs had always been big. Even when we were young she had a large, full, double D cup. This looked great on her skinny, runners frame. Her breasts had swollen recently with the extra pounds and the kids and now she was a G cup on her more curvy figure. Always a big boob man, I had zero complains about this development!

At 40, our kids were 13 and 11 and doing great. Steph was doing great at work too. I had been a little lost the last few years but a buddy of mine had rung one day and told me about an opportunity he had to go and run a project setting up a new wind farm. This was a huge gig for me and the project management experience would definitely open doors in the growing renewable energy space. It was an amazing opportunity but it had a major downside. The role was in the UAE and it would last 7 months. Steph and I talked it out one night, at length, making lists of pros and cons. Ultimately, we decided I should go for it. We knew it would be hard being apart for so long but we promised we would FaceTime every night and the kids would speak to me for at least half an hour every single day. I packed my bag, we said a teary farewell and I was off.

I settled into life in Dubai pretty quickly. The work kept me incredibly busy but I made some good new friends and we enjoyed the city, the people, the amazing bars and restaurants. Meanwhile back home Steph and the kids were doing well. Steph had decided she was going to fill some of the free time she had from my absence by getting back in shape. I asked her if she’d taken up running again but she said she’d read lifting weights burns more fat, for longer. She had gotten herself a PT and was working hard with her. She was an ex bikini model called Amy. Steph showed me a picture... I’m a little ashamed to say I thought about her that night in the shower. Jesus, if she could get Steph halfway there I’d be a lucky guy!

The months rolled on and things progressed well on the project. Steph kept me updated on everything that was going on at home and I could see on our FaceTime chats that her body had begun to change. Her face was looking tighter and her clothes started to look a bit baggy on her. It was obviously difficult to tell properly how far she’d come. I was excited to see her though, whatever she looked like. Speaking to your wife and your best friend every day is great but it’s not the same as picking her up and taking her to bed, not the same as making sweet love to her and falling asleep in each others arms; not the same as waking up and seeing her beautiful face each morning. Eventually the day came and she had organised a coming home party. She said the kids would be there but then they were both going off to some friends houses that night. I couldn’t wait to see them but I must say I was quietly pleased they would be out on the Saturday. It was going to be a long flight back to the US from Dubai and a lie in is a difficult thing to achieve with kids on the border of becoming teenagers in the house.

As predicted it was a long flight home but Steph was waiting at the airport with the kids when I walked through the arrivals gate. We all waved like crazy people and ran towards each other. We wrapped up in a big family hug and it felt so good to be back with them. We headed home and all got washed and ready to have the guests back. Steph wore these tight, shiny leather trousers and a loose, electric blue shirt over the top. It was open quite low and showed off her huge boobs, which seemed to have retained their previous enormous size, even though she had clearly lost a huge amount of weight. Open high heel sandals completed the look and what a look it was. She wore her hair up in a loose bun, as was her way, with dark makeup bringing out her vivid green eyes. I couldn’t stop staring at her ass. It was like being a teenager again. I was totally infatuated with her. I couldn’t believe how amazing she looked. A few of my buddies commented on it at the party too. One of them said I bet I though it was like Christmas. I left a soccer mom at home and came back to a supermodel.

It was a great night and I loved catching up with everyone but the jet lag caught up with me and I was struggling toward the end. People picked up on it and started to head out. The kids said their goodbyes and headed off with the respective friends and I collapsed on the sofa. Steph did a bit of tidying up. Pretty soon my eyes closed. I’m not sure how much later it was but Steph gently rocked me awake. “Come on sleepy head”, she said gently to me. I was really struggling to stay awake and my eyes closed again. I then felt this strange sensation. Like movement and weightlessness. I felt this warmth and glimpses of the stunning leather clad ass and some high heels. I opened my eyes for a second and swear I was looking right down the staircase but my eyes closed again and I was out. The next thing I knew I felt kisses on my neck and a soft hand gently caressing my hardening cock. I opened my eyes again but managed to keep them open this time. I was in bed and I was naked. I have no idea how either of those things happened. Steph was kissing me and wearing her favourite pink, silk nightie.
- “How did I get here?”
- “Mmm you fell asleep... Mmm on the sofa... So I carried you up to bed...”
- “How?”
- “Gym remember... Your lady’s strong now baby. Now shut up and kiss me.”

I did and the feeling of her soft skin and the silk nightie and her hand on my cock soon had me going, roused from my slumber. The feel of her soft, full lips was such sweet welcome to my lonely mouth. I had missed the feel of her. But even as I enjoyed the taste of her mouth, I noticed the feel of her had changed. I stroked my hands up her thighs as she slid herself down onto my rock hard cock and then ran them round to her ass. Where once my fingers had dented the soft, round mound of her buttocks, now they slid along the hard surface. Her silken skin was suddenly pulled tight over firm muscle. The feeling was one that took me back to the days when we were first together. She rode me as my hands explored her gym hardened physique. At one point I put my hands underneath her arms and tried to roll her over, so I could go on top. She quickly brought her hands up, grabbed my wrists and slammed them down on the bed, over my head. My eyes opened wide in surprise and I caught her eyes. Seeing the wild, predatory lust that filled them was an incredibly erotic experience as my newly hard bodied wife held me down on the bed and slammed her hips down onto my crotch.

Soon the speed grew, as did her grip around my wrists, to the point that it started to hurt. Her breathing became laboured and then she came, her eyes rolled back and her back arched upwards, she quickly leant down and shoved her tongue into my mouth, kissing my passionately as we both completed our orgasms together. She kissed me a few more times before she released me and rolled off me and onto her side. It had been making love, it wasn’t wild, teenage fucking but there was no denying she had taken full control. This was unusual for us. It had always been me that had taken the lead before. The role reversal hadn’t involved latex and whips and chains but something unspoken had passed between us. She had just carried me to bed, dressed in an insanely hot outfit that I’d been salivating over, before stripping me naked and owning me. As she lay on her back after this, it felt natural to cuddle up to her side. I shuffled over and put my head on her shoulder. She guided me to lift myself up and she put her arm underneath, before I settled in against her chest, her arm now encircling me. Being held by her felt wonderful, I’d missed the physical intimacy with my wife so much; she felt great and smelled great and now all of a sudden had this fitness model body which I was cuddling up against. The silk felt so good and I was soon asleep once more.

In the morning I actually woke up first. As tired as I’d been I was also still on a different time zone and I’d always been an early riser anyway. Steph was asleep on her side. I looked over and admired the lines of toned muscle running through her shoulders. I actually shuffled over on the bed and began to kiss her back, causing gentle stirring in her, which turned into moaning. She reached behind her and grabbed my rock hard cock and began to slowly pull me off, while I reached around her side and fondled one of her huge breasts through the silk of her nightie. I worked my way down until I was fingerings her and when her breathing became a bit faster, she guided my dick into her from behind. We started moving together in the old familiar way, but as my hand roamed over her stomach, her arms, her shoulders and her thighs, I was taken aback once more about how firm and toned she was now. Every inch of her seemed to be tighter.

It didn’t take us long to finish together and she rolled around kissed me, before we both got up and jumped in the shower together. We kissed and cuddled and I stroked her firm arse as the water cascaded down our bodies. After we got out of the shower and dried, I walked back into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around my waist and lay back on the bed. Steph pulled on this Victoria Secrets bra and panty set that was seriously hot. It was black with little gold bits woven into the fabric. She sat at her dressing table and blow dried her hair. As she did this, I admired the muscles dancing around in her arms while she maneuvered the hairdryer in one hand and her hair in the other. As she finished, she pulled a hair tie open and gathered her beautiful hair into a long pony tail. I finally broke my silence and exclaimed,
- “Steph, your arms look amazing.”
She spun on her chair with a huge smile on her face. Then lifted herself off the stool,
- “Yeah, you think so?”
She said as she pulled a double bicep pose. My dick became hard again and formed a tent in the towel and I started lazily stroking it while staring at her.
- “I didn’t know you liked strong girls so much!”, she said with a little flirtatious giggle.
- “Neither did I but seems I like them a lot!”, I joked back.
Steph flexed a few more of her muscles, showing me her thick legs and her abs, before adding:
- “So, there’s something I haven’t told you. Amy and I have been adding something to our sessions which I’ve been really enjoying and I think I’m getting pretty good at it!“
- “And...?”
- “We’ve been wrestling...”
She looked at me quizzically, trying to gauge the look on my face. It was a head tilted smirk, I was curious and she knew it.
- “Do you think you’d want to.... You know, give it a go with me?“
- “What? Here?”
- “Yeah, actually there isn’t really a space big enough at the gym. So I bought some mats and we’ve been practicing here, pushing the furniture to the side in the living room. So... What about it?”
- “Hmm... Do I think having a little grapple with my sexy wife in the living room of our house while we have the place to ourselves.... Fuck yeah..”
I said with a huge grin.

Steph literally bounced up and down she was so excited to show me her moves. I pulled on some underwear and together we arranged the furniture in the living room, before grabbing the mats from the garage and putting them down. Steph told me to stay where she was, she had a little surprise that she thought I might get a kick out of. She ran upstairs and came down again a minute later wearing this absolutely tiny, metallic looking, lime green one piece swimsuit. The front plunged, exposing the sides of her huge tits and the top of her stomach, the suit linking up just above her belly button. My jaw dropped.
- “I actually bought this for the summer to show off my gym work but I thought you might enjoy getting your ass kicked by me.. Wearing this.”
- “I think you have a point.”

We agreed some rules, first to three pins wins, loser is a loser, winner is Champion of the Universe. Usual stupid stuff, then squared up. I went straight for her shoulders with a clumsy grab and she showed me what the training she’d been doing with Amy was all about, swiftly pushing my arms to the side, spinning behind me and gripping me round the middle. Suddenly I was airborne as she suplexed me onto my back. As I rolled back up the right way and made my way up onto my hands and knees I started laughing,
- “Did you just... Suplex me?”
She burst into laughter and said,
- “Yep... Think so.”
We collapsed in uncontrollable giggles which lasted a minute or two and then we calmed down.... Stopped... Stared at each other... Smiled... And pounced. We grappled again, locking hands in a classic test of strength, both on our knees. We pushed each other arms around a little but it wasn’t long before she got the upper hand. It was the first time I’d realised not only had Steph become super strong but that she’d actually become stronger than me. It was a strange, sobering and weirdly arousing realisation. As the strength in my arms faded, she threw both of my arms to the side and span round behind me, where she roughly pushed her hands under my armpits and linked them behind my neck. I found myself in a Full Nelson hold, her strong arms totally incapacitating me. I tried to pull to the left and right, forward and back but each time I felt her weight shift and she held me firm.

Eventually, I lifted one of my arms and tapped on her head. She asked me if I was tapping and I managed to wobble my head slightly to indicate I was. She released the hold and I dropped forward, the pain in my back increased momentarily as she released me. Before I knew it, she had scrambled onto my back, lifted my tired and aching arms over her legs and put my into a camel clutch. She pulled my head backwards and I really started to struggle for air, not to mention the pain in my jointed from being so easily and expertly manhandled by my beautiful, busty wife.

She held this hold for another minute or so and began flirtatiously taunting me about how she didn’t think it would be this easy to dominate me. She told me Amy and her had great matches and were becoming quite evenly matched, she should have known I wouldn’t stand a chance. It was incredibly sexy to be taunted by this lithe, strong goddess and my dick pressed against the floor and the fabric of my pants as it got hard.

I thought we were done with the wrestling and she would give me a break when I tapped again on her thigh but instead she lifted my arms over her knees and dropped them heavily on the floor. She scooted across the mat, opened her legs and pulled my body up toward her, flipping me onto my back and clamped her thick, silky thighs around my neck. As I rolled over and the pressure of the floor was released, my rock hard cock sprang up and she said,
- “Ohh baby. I didn’t realise you liked this so much. You like your sexy little wife kicking your ass? Want to know something? This is me at about 20%. If I was really going for it like I do in training, I think I’d have put you in the hospital by now. Can you imagine? I’d put on a coat and some heels and leave you in your pants. I’d pick you up and carry you into the hospital and we’d make up some excuse about how your broke some ribs, the whole time we’d both know it was me and I was still wearing this little number under the coat...”
As she was taunting me and turning me on with her words, she was alternating before releasing the pressure, short little squeezes to emphasise certain words and a prolonged squeeze at the end which totally cut off my circulation and had me seeing stars. I ran my hands up and down her thick, muscled legs, enjoying the sensation of her smooth skin against my fingertips.

When I started turning blue, Steph opened her legs and shifted backwards. I thought my head was going to be allowed to drop to the floor but she grabbed a handful of my hair and stopped it dropping. She rolled around to the side of me, then brought one of her legs out and under her arm, stretching across my chest. She pulled my hair and I raised my head up long enough for her to clamp her thighs back around it. This time she was lying on top of me, facing down. I couldn’t believe the sight of her incredibly tight ass just below my chin. Again she taunted me about how strong she’d become and how much she loved kicking my ass while I struggled to breathe and felt her big hamstrings and her firm ass cheeks. She even began gently stroking my cock and balls, commenting how at least one part of my was hard, compared to the soft and squidgy rest of me. She told me she had some thoughts about how maybe I could be of use to her after all... If I survived her scissors that is.

When she thought I’d had enough, she uncurled her thighs from around my neck and pulled her knees forward, sitting straight on my face, facing my feet with her ankles by my neck and her knees on my chest. The taunting continued about how she didn’t understand how I kept letting myself get into these situations. She stayed there, taking my oxygen away for a minute or two. The whole thing was extremely exciting. Bouncing her beautiful ass up and down a few times, wearing the tiny, shiny swimsuit, she added,
- “Then again, maybe your plan was for me to be sitting on your face. I suppose it does open up certain options...”

She lifted herself up and reached her hand down, simultaneously shifting her body backwards and pulling her swimsuit to the side. She pushed her bare, wet, pussy onto my mouth and I realised she was as turned on as I was. Struggling for air, trying to pull in breaths and lick her beautiful lips while she slowly lifted off my face and pressed back down was incredible. She clearly liked it too because after a minute of that she started really grinding down onto me. It was hurting my nose and I could feel my head bouncing off the mat. I started to worry about the pain in my face but it didn’t last long. I felt her shudder with an orgasm, she moaned and pressed down hard on my face one last time.

Following that, she stood up and grabbed one of my hands, pulling me to my feet. Before I knew it she’d squatted down and hauled me up across her shoulders in a fireman’s carry. She walked in slow circles around the room while my laboured breathing caught up and the redness started to dissipate from my burning cheeks. There was a big mirror on the living room wall and she carried me over to it. She stood there for a second, then to demonstrate her superiority, she started squatting me, slowly and deeply, she got to a 10 count and then said,
- “Look at you. Got yourself in another little situation here haven’t ya? I mean, I could slam you backwards, I could slam you forwards, I could flip you the other way round and give you a back breaker... I have so many choices. I think you’ve been a pretty good boy though. You did lick me out real good... Maybe you deserve a little treat. How would you like it if I knocked you out using only my tits?”

I barely had time to register what she’d said before she did in fact slam me backwards onto the mat. While I was seeing stars, she scrambled on top of me and enveloped my head into her glorious cleavage. I didn’t struggle. By this point we both fully understood I didn’t have a chance of moving her, breaking the hold, or really doing anything. So I just lay there and enjoyed the feeling of being suffocated by my wife’s perfect rack, wondering if this was going to be a regular occurrence from now on... I had a feeling, with a great sense of excitement, that this was pretty much standard foreplay from now on.

Just before I slipped into unconsciousness, Steph lifted herself off me, her huge breasts finally releasing my face and I sucked in a desperate breath, panting once more and struggling to get my heart rate back to normal. Steph was kneeling beside me, looking at me lustily, clearly turned on by her obvious physical superiority and said,
- “I think you’ve had enough for today big boy. There’s going to be plenty of time for me to kick your ass again soon. Now I’m fucking horny... So I’m going to take you upstairs the fuck you until you can’t move anymore.”
She reached down and took my head in her hands, gently guiding me to sit myself up. When I was sitting, she leaned down at shoved her tongue in my mouth, pushing my tongue around, dominating our kiss as easily as she had dominated the wrestling. I began gently sucking on her tongue and she moaned.

She brought one leg up, so it was behind my back and slid her arms around me, one behind my back and one under my knees. If I wasn’t already hopelessly aware of how much stronger than me she had become, this final demonstration put all elements of doubt out of my mind as she stood, lifting me into a cradle. I remembered carrying her across the threshold on our wedding night and the total role reversal the years had brought was supremely evident in the image I saw in the big mirror. The fitness model in the green, metallic one piece who looked no more than 30, carrying the chubby, middle aged man who looked 45; not showing any particular signs that my weight bothered her. My beautiful, insanely sexily dressed wife proceeded to carry me across the mats and up the stairs toward our bedroom. When she reached the top of the stairs her muscles had the definition showing in her biceps that showed she was working hard but she wasn’t breathing especially heavily. She carried me down the hallway toward our bedroom. When she reached it, I said,
- “Steph?”
She stopped, looked at me for a second and then threw me in the air, readjusting her arms higher to where she could hold me more comfortably. My arms encircled her shoulders but I let go with my arm across her front and raised it to her beautiful cheek. I softly ran a finger across her delicate face and then down her neck and over her chest. I ran a line across the top of her massive tits over to the strap of her sexy swimsuit. My eyes had followed my hand, as had hers, but when I grabbed the strap with my fist, holding onto it like a rope, both our eyes left the hand and met each other, then I finally let myself say the thing I’d been wanting to say all afternoon,
- “Don’t be gentle.”
Her eyes narrowed and a Cheshire cat grin spread across her face. Her eyes left mine and looked straight at the bedroom door. She lifted a foot off the ground and kicked the door open, before carrying me in.

For the next two hours she threw me around the bedroom and fucked me on every surface and in ways I’d never imagined before. I remember when I used to pick her up, carry her across the room and slam her against the wall. It felt so strange to have her do this to me but so sexy too, my large legs wrapped around her narrow waist and her rock hard buns pressed against my calves. At one point she did this and was kissing me and I realised she must have been carrying me around like this for 10 minutes. She put me in a cradle carry and lifted my soft saggy body up to her face, devouring my pole which was anything but soft and saggy. Where yesterday she took control but it was still making love, this was the kind of wild, crazy fucking we had done as teenagers, only this time with her being the far stronger and fitter partner. She used my body for her pleasure and I worshipped her like the Goddess she was, kissing and licking her from her toes to her tits, climbing her body sitting on her strong shoulders, riding her firm back and loving it when she hoisted me over her head and held me in front of the mirror, showing how totally and completely she physically outclassed my once strong body. I had the absolute best morning of my life.

In the afternoon we descended the stairs once more. She was now wearing her baby blue silk slip and a little matching silk dressing gown. She had even put on some little heels with a fluffy toe to complete the sexy housewife look. I was wearing my own silk monogrammed PJs and dressing gown along with my slippers. Of course she was carrying me, held secure in her strong arms as her high heeled feet clicked on the wooden stairs. She walked through the house to the kitchen and put me down in the chair. She poured us both some juice and came and sat on my knee.
- “So, what are you thinking lover?”
- “I’m thinking I need to buy Amy the biggest bouquet of flowers she’s ever seen.”
She giggled and hugged me and kissed me so forcefully I was struggling for air. We kissed for a minute and I could hear she was beginning to get turned on and suddenly she jumped up and threw me over her shoulder.... Heading back for the bedroom once more. I decided then and there I was going to start hitting the gym hard. I had no intention of bulking up but I needed to work on my cardio if I was going to keep up with this Amazonian nymphomaniac who had replaced my wife. I don’t think I’d ever be able to take a long assignment abroad again. I couldn’t possibly drag myself away from this and if she went through another one of these transformations I’d be genuinely worried for my health.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Finq For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Jul-19, 05:20
Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26 Points: 3,973, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Default Re: A lift and carry and wrestling story....

Hopefully there will be round 2 to this amazing story....lucky guy for having a wife turn into a powerful muscular wife
Old 28-Jul-19, 18:26
SOMFB

Fingers crossed I marry a woman like Steph one day
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Jul-19, 00:12
LuckyL

It's a great story. Are you saying this is a true story?? I hope not because there is no way a middle aged woman is going to carry a 210lbs man on her shoulders up stairs.
Old 18-Dec-22, 07:50
Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18 Points: 1,992, Level: 18
Last Achievements

Windmills 2

Following that first day, when Steph showed me her new, gym toned body, and demonstrated her superior physical power, things began to change in our marriage. It wasn’t just the dynamic of our sex lives either, the whole nature of our relationship changed. I don’t think it was the fact she could (and did) now take full control in bed – it was the fact I loved it. This was something quite different and fed into the dynamics of life together outside the bedroom.

It wasn’t like I used to be undisputed head of the household and all that had suddenly changed. Steph had always made more money than me and we had always made out decision together. The important stuff, like about the kids or where to live. But I had always kind of had the final say. I guess it was just the natural pattern of things, one that we’d always followed without thinking or discussing things. But once she started regularly kicking my ass on the wrestling mats, usually before carrying me to bed and dominating me, other aspects of our lives started changing too.

I mean, I had always harboured secret domination fantasies, I watched videos online and things but I never thought it would be a reality of my life. But now Steph had taken full control of our love life, quite literally, I really began to lean into it and open myself up to those parts of me I’d never allowed before. Steph for her pert helped with her renewed sexual appetite. The reality was we had never had this much sex. Not even when we were young. We were discovering a whole new life that neither of us had even realised we wanted. And it was exciting. For both of us. She thought up new ways to user her body and mine and we both delighted in playing together and indulging this new part of ourselves.

It wasn’t just the wrestling either. I had started to worship her. Both literally and figuratively. After one energetic bout of wrestling, Steph stood over me, then, with a curious look on her face, she put her foot on my face. I’d never had a thing for feet but within seconds, I was kissing and licking her foot and sucking on her toes, flat on my back, naked with my hard-on sticking straight up in the air. She looked down with me with a pleased look in her eyes, before she pulled her panties to the side and sat right on my face. She rocked herself to orgasm while I worked hungrily at her lips. When she came, she stood up, looked down at me and said,
“What do you say?”
I gazed up and her and responded,
“Thank you... Mistress”
With a pleased smirk, she turned and walked away, leaving me nude on the floor, my face covered in her juices, hard as a rock.

I worshiped her figuratively too. I thought about her all the time. I was infatuated again, like when we were kids. I daydreamed about her when she wasn’t around.
My adoration of her, combined with her weight loss, gave her a new confidence. Her clothes changed, her attitude changed. This didn’t go unnoticed. Within 6 months, she was promoted twice. She had always made more money than me but the difference was becoming obscene. It started to make my job look more like a hobby.

Our role reversal gradually developed. Little things changed. I looked more and more to her when there were decisions to be made. She would initiate sex more. We spoke about it one day. We had gone for a walk in the hills. Steph, now as was common, was showing off her awesome body. Along with her hiking boots, she wore a pair of daisy dukes and a teeny weensy bikini, showing off her huge boobs and beautiful, fitness model body. I imagine most people, upon seeing us, assumed I was loaded and had a young trophy wife. They would never guess we were the same age and she was the breadwinner.

After we walked a while, me generally dropping back so I could stare at Steph’s amazing ass, she found a nice spot with a great view and sat down. I went to sit next to her but she pulled me down onto her. We sat admiring the view for some time, me sat sideways on her lap. Then I started kissing her neck and fondling her huge tits. Suddenly though I became mindful of how we were acting and said to her,
“Steph. Do you think this is a bit weird.”
“That you stopped grabbing my tits? Yeah.”
I laughed.
“No, how we’re acting. Our new sexual dynamic.”
“I haven’t heard you complaining....”
“Oh my God no. It’s been insane. This is the best sex we’ve ever had. Its just, I don’t know. The way you look and your success and then there’s the wrestling too.... I guess I’m starting to feel, I don’t know, that I’m not at your level. Like I’m unworthy.”
She pulled my head down to her neck and wrapped her strong arms around me. I actually started to cry softly. I don’t even know why. I guess I’d been carrying those feeling around more than I knew.
“Sweetheart”, she began, “My beautiful man. I love you so much. You’ve the love of my life. When we were kids, I remember sitting like this, with me in your lap. At the time you were much bigger than me and you got better grades. So you were stronger and more successful. I don’t remember feeling threatened and unworthy. I was just proud of you and happy you were mine. We’ve entered a new phase of our lives. Sure that dynamic may have changed but it’s always me and you versus the world and I hope you’re proud of me.”
“I’m more than proud of you. I’m obsessed by you. I think about you all day, every day. When you’re not there I walk around in a daze. I just don’t know if what we’re doing is weird...”
“Kinky sure but who gives a shit. Most couples who have been together as long as us haven’t had sex in years. We’ve found something that turns us both on and we are having the best sex of our lives. Who cares if it’s a little kinky.”
“It really turns you on as much as me?”
“Oh my god. The other day I was in my office and I started thinking about you on the floor with your face between my thighs, I had to go and masturbate in the toilet!”
“Really?”, I burst out laughing.
“Oh my god yeah.”
With that we started kissing. It got hot and heavy fast. I stood up, then turned and sat down back in her lap, straddling her legs. Steph had one hand on my ass and another on my back. My rock hard cock was pressed into her tight stomach as she held me very firmly and we started gyrating together.
I broke off the kiss and wrapped myself around her very tightly, like a man adrift clinging to a raft; burying my face in her neck, then whispered in her ear...
“Mistress...”
“Yes?”, she whispered back.
“Pick me up and slam me against a tree”
She let out a pleased moan and we resumed our kissing and gyrating. After a minute she stood up... the thrill of being carried alone was nearly too much... the she walked to a nearby tree and slammed me against it. I instantly blew my wad in my pants. My head collapsed back to her shoulder and Steph stepped away from the tree. She casually wandered to a good spot where she could enjoy the view and just stood there for a while, holding my large body around her, enjoying the view and knowledge that after 17 years of marriage, she can make her husband cum in his pants. I, in turn, simply enjoyed the post orgasmic come down. The feeling of absolute safety that I got being held in my wife’s toned arms and the warmth of her body, which had become the centrepiece of my world.
Suddenly I woke up.
We were moving. Steph was walking, I was still wrapped around her.
“Babe?”
“Oh hey there sleepyhead.”
“What happened?”
“You were a little tired. I was holding you and then realised you had nodded off. I’m just taking us back down to the car.”
“How long have you been carrying me?”
“Oh about 20 minutes. We’re probably only about 10 minutes away.”
“Want me to get off?”
“Well you already did that...”
I laughed again.
“You know what I mean.”
“No it’s OK. I want to see if I can do it.”
With her mind set to it, Steph continued her steady pace down the hill. With me wrapped around her. It wasn’t easy. She had to take a couple of breaks, whereby she would find a felled tree or something about the right height, then rest me down on it. We would stay in our position, with my arms around her shoulders and legs around her waist, she would give herself a minute... then lift me again and carry on walking. By the time we were back at the car, she was struggling and her gait was noticeably uneven. Seeing the grit and determination on her face, I couldn’t help but be in awe of her. This is how she was kicking ass at work, this was how she had developed her incredibly strong body. Once again, even after our conversation, I was awash with feelings of inadequacy. I just don’t think I have that kind of inner strength in me, that drive and steel. At the same time though I couldn’t help the reaction, unbelievably my dick was hard again. Steph felt it. Just before we got to the car, she leaned into my ear and whispered...
“I’m going to fuck you so hard when we get home.... mmm... I’ve been taking it easy on you so far. But I’m not going to anymore. I’m going to fuck you into the middle of next week”
With this she gripped my ass very hard and stuck her tongue in my ear. I nearly came again... but managed to control myself. She let me down for the first time in 30 minutes and I was a little wobbly on my feet. She held out her hand and guided me the final few feet to the car. She held out her hand and I took the keys from my pocket and handed them to her. She walked over to the passenger door and opened it for me. I was a little taken aback but for some reason it turned me on a little. I clambered in and she closed it after me. She walked around, got into the drivers seat, fired up the engine and drove. She rested her hand on my leg while she drove. The role reversal again caused this sense of ambivalence in me. Part of me was panicking, thinking this was wrong. I was supposed to be the alpha provider. The other part of me looked across at this goddess, her perfect tanned skin, her huge tits, her beautiful face... I wasn’t on her level and I should be grateful that she wanted to have sex at all, it was right she was in charge, leading our relationship and assuming the role of the dominant partner, I also couldn’t get around the fact this was seriously turning me on, that deep down I had always wanted a female led relationship and now my beautiful, adoring, caring wife had taken this role by the horns. Surely this was everything I could ask for? With this thought I settled back into my seat and enjoyed the sensation of this beautiful woman, who looked so youthful (she truly did look about 30, it wasn’t just my infatuation) softly stroking my thigh while she controlled our large, powerful SUV.

She went through with her promise too. After parking, she got out and walked round the car, strangely I sat there waiting. Neither of us had discussed it but it was another sign of us slipping into this new relationship dynamic. She opened the door and I got out. As soon as we had opened the house door, we shouted... KIDS? Realising nobody was home, she swept mw into her arms and began kissing me, while she crossed the living room and the headed up the stairs. She followed through on her promise and did indeed fuck me into the middle of next week. By the time she was done, I think I was close to going blind. I had cum 3 times and she must have had 10 or 12 orgasms. She had squeezed me and twisted me and pinned me in every erotic position she could imagine. She had carried me and thrown me and pinned me. She had comforted me and cuddled me and matched the domination with her loving, tender touch. It was incredible. I wanted more but ultimately my body gave out. It was an amazing day.

I already mentioned she was dressing differently and I loved it. It wasn’t just the bikinis, in her time off she was wearing things she never would have worn before. Shiny, wet look leggings, hot pants, short dresses and high heels, really low cut tops which showed off her huge boobs. But I especially liked the way she was dressing professionally. When she went to work before, she usually wore trousers and a baggy shirt. Now she was wearing skirt suits. The skirts were always tight and fairly short. Steph liked showing off her fit, toned legs and her large, gym sculpted ass. I thought it made her look amazing and powerful.

There was one in particular that drove me crazy. It was the shiny kind of gold one. It reminded me a lot of the outfit that Jennifer Tilly wore in Liar Liar. Whenever she wore that I couldn’t look at her if the kids were around, for fear of my inevitable physical reaction being spotted. How much they knew of what was going on between us was a bit of an unknown. They were 16 and 14, so were in the phase of life when they just wanted to be with their friends, they couldn’t think of anything worse than being in with their parents. This, of course, was a blessing and gave Steph and I the run of the house more than we’d ever had before.

Steph knew I loved that outfit. She wore it one morning and, as I lay in bed and she put the finishing touches to her hair and makeup, I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was so fucking sexy and I told her so.
“Is that right?”, she playfully asked,
“Yes, I think that’s my favourite outfit of yours. You look so fucking hot”
“Mmmm”, she let out a pleased moan, then stood from the dressing table stool and crossed the bedroom, sliding open one of the drawers.
“You know what I think would be sexy for you to wear?”
She asked as she pulled out some white, lace panties from the drawer.
I chuckled, “Are you for real?”
She raised an eyebrow and nodded.
I pulled back the cover and walked over to her. Uncertain but also drawn to her like a moth to a flame, I took them from her and said, still a little unsure, “Ok”.

I took them from her hand and walked into the bathroom, looking at her, my gaze unsteady, her eyes meeting mine with total confidence.

I showered, then dried myself, tentatively reaching for her panties. I took hold of the band and slid them on, first one leg, then the other. I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned to one side, then the other. I opened the door, Steph was sat on the side of the bed. I stepped nervously toward her. She cocked her head and raised her hand. I stopped my approach. She raised an eyebrow and twirled her finger in a circle. I understood and slowly rotated in front of her.
“Mmmm. Very nice”, she commented.
“I look ridiculous”, I laughed.
She giggled... and patted her lap. I walked to her and sat down sideways. She, fully dressed and me, wearing only her panties. With her in her heels, her knee was raised, so my feet didn’t touch the ground. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she angled her inviting lips up to mine. Inevitably, I got a huge erection. She stroked her hand gently along the length of my shift, teasing me through the lace of her panties. Within 10 seconds I gasped as I came, filling her underwear with my jizz. She broke the kiss and smiled up at me.
“Well I guess I’m not the only one who thinks those are pretty sexy on you”, she teased.
She wrapped her arms around my back and under my knees, then stood up and carried me back to my side of the bed, where she laid me down, then bent over me and kissed me deeply.
“Mmm. Get yourself cleaned up... then put on a clean pair from my drawer before you go to work”
I grinned back at her and nodded my acquiescence. Then, with one last kiss, she turned and walked out, looking hot as hell. I did as I was instructed and after my shower, I selected a pair of electric blue panties, which fit well. I put on the rest of my clothes and left for work as if all was normal, thinking to myself... well maybe this is our new normal.

As was usual these days, I arrived home from work first. I had received a text an hour in advance of her arrival, telling me the kids were out and I should set up the mats. I was delighted to do so. Steph came in, dropping her handbag and then wondering casually into the kitchen, where I was sat at the breakfast bar.
“Do you know what I’m going to do to you?”
“What?”, I asked – with a lot of excitement and just a little fear.
“I’m going to wrestle you...wearing this”, and she waved her hand across her sexy office attire, “and I’m going to strip you naked... And you have to try and stop me.... because if you try, once I strip you... I’m going to carry you upstairs and make you worship every inch of my body. I’ll carry you in every way you like and I’ll use you as my sex toy for the rest of the night... And if you don’t try to stop me... you will sleep in the spare room.”
“Well... then I guess I don’t have much of a choice”, vaguely amused that me winning wasn’t even presented as an option.

“Well I guess that’s how you define choose... After all... I think we both know what you really want... you just need to put the work in first! Now come on...”

She told me to go and get ready and I practically ran up the stairs to put on my shorts and wife beater top, which has become my standard wrestling wear. When I pulled my trousers down I remembered I was wearing her panties underneath. I pondered it for a second and then made the decision to keep them on, under my wrestling garb. I thought she would probably be pleased about that and her happiness had really become the driving force in my life for most decisions.

I proceeded downstairs and she was waiting for me. She had kicked her heels off and stood in the middle of the mats, hands on her hips like a superheroine. I still couldn’t believe she was going to wear that. She looked at me and said,
“Mr Jones. I’ve been unsatisfied with your performance at work. We may have to put you on a performance review plan. Although... I’ll give you a chance to avoid it. All you have to do is beat me at wrestling.”

Is seemed she had decided to add a little role-playing into our bout and I loved it.
“I’m not sure you want to do that Miss Smith. I’m a pretty good wrestler and of course, I’m a man.”
“Well then you should have noting to worry about.”

I decided to go for the rush tactic and take her by surprise. I had been working out a lot and obviously our wrestling sessions had been incredible exercise, so I figured we would be getting closer in terms if strength and speed. Just as one of my feet touched the mat, I rushed forward with a burst of acceleration. She barely had time to react but somehow still parried my charge, knocking me to the side, then encircled my waist and before I knew it she’d lifted me and I was upside down, my head dangling by her knees and her big tits pressed against the small of my back. She walked around the mats for a few seconds, before slamming me down to the side.

She was on me in a second. She wrapped her legs around my midsection and arms around my neck and began to squeeze. I struggled against her, trying to roll away but she was far too strong. Within seconds I was tapping. She eased up the pressure but held me there and whispered in my ear,
“1-0 Mr Jones”
The spine crushing pressure has been released but she still held me and I ran my fingers up and down her firm thighs that encircled me, enjoying the smooth skin over her taught muscles. She released a soft moan and said,
“I’m not overly impressed with these wrestling skills Mr Jones”, and with that, stuck her tongue in my ear, before again applying the full force of her powerful body. I tapped again,
“2-0”
And with that she released me but quickly pulled me up and, as I was standing groggily, she squatted and lifted me into firemans carry before slamming me backwards. She did the same again but this time slammed me forwards. That one really knocked the wind out of me and she quickly got on top, applied a grapevine and before I knew it, it was 3-0.

Steph eased off the grapevine and grabbed my wrists, we struggled back and forth in a test of strength.
“Where is this male superiority Mr Jones?”
And with that, she powered my arms down above my head.
“It seems I’m stronger than you.... you know... I’ve seen you looking at me in the office. I’ve seen you look at my ass when I walk past, or my tits when I lean over you. I’ll bet you’ve wondered what they feel like. Would you like to find out?”
And with that she moved up and shoved her huge tits down on my face, with her hands still pinning my wrists. The size of her tits was amazing but also their firmness. Steph's rack was a natural wonder. The tight work jacket she was wearing had pressed them together and made a colossal cleavage, which I now found myself buried within. I was really struggling for air and the realisation dawned on me that she really could hurt me if she wanted to. She was stronger, a much better fighter. The thought turned me on if I was honest.

Just as I was about to lose consciousness, she felt the struggle go out of me and lifted up, letting me suck down huge gulps of sweet oxygen.
“I think we’ll count that as 4-0 shall we, Mr Jones?”

She continued to throw me around the mats and put me in various excruciating holds for the next 20 minutes, until I was well and truly beaten. I lay panting on the floor as she stood and casually walked over to the mirror, straightening out her sexy work clothes and hair. She went over to where her heels had been kicked off and put them back on. She came back to me and stood next to where my head was laying, just on the edge of the mats.
“Well Mr Smith. It looks like your wrestling skills are as strong as your work performance. Is there anything you can do? I’ll give you one my chance. Let’s see if your mouth is any more talented than the rest of you. Kiss my feet”

I struggled up onto my hands and knees and immediately started kissing her feet, including the shoes and her ankles, kissing my goddess with reverence.
“Mmm. Well, I think we may have found where your real talents lie”.
She turned through 180 degrees.
“Kiss my calves.”
I did so. Worshiping the hard muscles and running my hands along her smooth, waxed shins.
We repeated the process for her hamstrings and her quads and her ass. I couldn’t get enough of her powerful legs. The large muscles and the perfect, smooth skin being the absolute quintessence of female power and my wife’s total superiority to me.
“Yes, we’ve definitely found your talent now...”
She grabbed my hair and gently led me, crawling, over to the sofa, where she sat down, hiking her short skirt up as she did and pulling my face in-between her thighs. She let me get very close to her panties, before crushing my head, brining my advance to an abrupt stop.
“You want it don’t you Smith. You want to lick and kiss my sweet sex. Oh God I bet you’d give absolutely anything right now for me to let you kiss me there. Tell me.”
“Yes Miss Jones. I would give anything to lick and kiss your sweet pussy”
“Then beg for it.”
“Please, please Miss Jones. Please, oh please Goddess, let me kiss and lick your pussy. Please I want it so bad.”
“Mmmm it’s a good thing you’re a better groveler than you are a worker”
And with that she released the crushing grip of her thighs and let me in. I kissed at her nylon panties and around her inner thighs like a man man. I could feel she was wet. She reached down and shifted them to the side. I dove in and kissed and licked her pussy like a man possessed. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to get to worship my Goddess like this. It was the strangest thing. In all the years of our marriage, oral sex was a rarity. It wasn’t even something I was particularly interested in, preferring to get right to the sex but now, Steph’s sex was like a magnet. I thought about her beautiful pussy achingly. And I lived for these moments when she gave me the privilege of worshiping it.

My skills with my tongue had vastly improved over these months and I had Steph cumming in a few minutes. She writhed on the sofa and pushed my face firmly into her crotch as she came. Coming down from her orgasm, she put her finger under my chin and raised my face to hers,
“Well I think that takes care of your performance review. But there’s still the matter of perving on me in the office. Especially when I wear this little outfit... take off your shorts and top.”
I got up and did so, now standing in front of her, wearing only her panties. Her eyes lit up when she saw them.
“Well Mr Smith. It seems you have a little kinky side. You know what we do with kinky boys who stare at their manager in this office don’t you?”
“No Miss Jones”,
“They get a spanking”, She said, with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
And with that, she guided me down so I lay across her lap and started to gently stroke my nylon covered butt. We had never done this before and I had a huge erection, which poked out of the top of her underwear and rested on her solid thigh. She raised her open hand and then brought it down quickly. I couldn’t believe she had just spanked me. God it felt good; then she started verbally dominating me at the same time.
“What do you say?”
“Thank you Miss Jones”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones.”
Spank
“What do you say?”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones!!”
“Yes that’s right. You dirty boy. You need a good spanking don’t you”
Spank
“Yes Miss Jones.
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones”
“What do you need?”
“A good spanking Miss Jones”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones”
This went on for some time. I was worried I was going to cum as her spanks became more and more forceful and actually stated moving my whole body, so my cock began rubbing against her thigh. Before I got there though, she stopped and directed me to stand and turn around and sit back on her lap. Once there, she wrapped her arms around me and stood up, carrying me across the room to the full length mirror

“Well, well, well, what am I going to do with you?”
I stated at the two of us, me held, wearing only her panties, in my wife’s strong arms. Her wearing her unbelievably sexy office attire. She did a 180 and I looked over her shoulder. I had a thought and asked her...
“Goddess... Could we maybe take a couple of pictures of this?”
“Oh and what would you do with those you naughty boy?”
“Well I’m not sure I would have them as the background of my phone.”
This earned a huge laugh. She even nearly dropped me.
“Hmm. Well I think we can probably swing that... as long as they’re kept very private of course. Where is your phone?”
“In the kitchen Goddess”
With that, she turned and walked to the kitchen, carrying me easily, he heels clicking on the hard floor. I picked up my phone and she carried me back to the mirror. For the next few minutes, we did some poses in front of the mirror and I took some photos. We got into a little photoshoot and started doing little videos. My personal favourite is when I balanced the phone on one of the blades of the ceiling fan (by sitting on Steph's shoulders) and then she cradle carried me back and forth below it. The sight of my body being carried so easily and the huge swell of her tits jutting out from above is mesmerising and I’m not ashamed to say it’s a video I watch back often.

After we’d had our fun with the camera. Steph eventually said,
“Well now. You’ve been a good boy. You tried very hard in the wrestling. You did an excellent job of worshiping my body and you took your punishment very well. I think that means you may have earned your reward... remind me again what I said?”
“I believe... Goddess... that you told me you would carry me upstairs and make you worship every inch of your body. That you would carry me in every way I like and use me as a sex toy for the whole night... or something along those lines”,
“Well there’s certainly nothing wrong with your memory is there”,
“No goddess”,
“Very well. Well never let it be said I’m not a woman of my words”
And with that, she proceeded to carry me up the stairs to our bedroom and did with me everything she had promised.

FinQ

Windmills 2

Following that first day, when Steph showed me her new, gym toned body, and demonstrated her superior physical power, things began to change in our marriage. It wasn’t just the dynamic of our sex lives either, the whole nature of our relationship changed. I don’t think it was the fact she could (and did) now take full control in bed – it was the fact I loved it. This was something quite different and fed into the dynamics of life together outside the bedroom.

It wasn’t like I used to be undisputed head of the household and all that had suddenly changed. Steph had always made more money than me and we had always made out decision together. The important stuff, like about the kids or where to live. But I had always kind of had the final say. I guess it was just the natural pattern of things, one that we’d always followed without thinking or discussing things. But once she started regularly kicking my ass on the wrestling mats, usually before carrying me to bed and dominating me, other aspects of our lives started changing too.

I mean, I had always harboured secret domination fantasies, I watched videos online and things but I never thought it would be a reality of my life. But now Steph had taken full control of our love life, quite literally, I really began to lean into it and open myself up to those parts of me I’d never allowed before. Steph for her pert helped with her renewed sexual appetite. The reality was we had never had this much sex. Not even when we were young. We were discovering a whole new life that neither of us had even realised we wanted. And it was exciting. For both of us. She thought up new ways to user her body and mine and we both delighted in playing together and indulging this new part of ourselves.

It wasn’t just the wrestling either. I had started to worship her. Both literally and figuratively. After one energetic bout of wrestling, Steph stood over me, then, with a curious look on her face, she put her foot on my face. I’d never had a thing for feet but within seconds, I was kissing and licking her foot and sucking on her toes, flat on my back, naked with my hard-on sticking straight up in the air. She looked down with me with a pleased look in her eyes, before she pulled her panties to the side and sat right on my face. She rocked herself to orgasm while I worked hungrily at her lips. When she came, she stood up, looked down at me and said,
“What do you say?”
I gazed up and her and responded,
“Thank you... Mistress”
With a pleased smirk, she turned and walked away, leaving me nude on the floor, my face covered in her juices, hard as a rock.

I worshiped her figuratively too. I thought about her all the time. I was infatuated again, like when we were kids. I daydreamed about her when she wasn’t around.
My adoration of her, combined with her weight loss, gave her a new confidence. Her clothes changed, her attitude changed. This didn’t go unnoticed. Within 6 months, she was promoted twice. She had always made more money than me but the difference was becoming obscene. It started to make my job look more like a hobby.

Our role reversal gradually developed. Little things changed. I looked more and more to her when there were decisions to be made. She would initiate sex more. We spoke about it one day. We had gone for a walk in the hills. Steph, now as was common, was showing off her awesome body. Along with her hiking boots, she wore a pair of daisy dukes and a teeny weensy bikini, showing off her huge boobs and beautiful, fitness model body. I imagine most people, upon seeing us, assumed I was loaded and had a young trophy wife. They would never guess we were the same age and she was the breadwinner.

After we walked a while, me generally dropping back so I could stare at Steph’s amazing ass, she found a nice spot with a great view and sat down. I went to sit next to her but she pulled me down onto her. We sat admiring the view for some time, me sat sideways on her lap. Then I started kissing her neck and fondling her huge tits. Suddenly though I became mindful of how we were acting and said to her,
“Steph. Do you think this is a bit weird.”
“That you stopped grabbing my tits? Yeah.”
I laughed.
“No, how we’re acting. Our new sexual dynamic.”
“I haven’t heard you complaining....”
“Oh my God no. It’s been insane. This is the best sex we’ve ever had. Its just, I don’t know. The way you look and your success and then there’s the wrestling too.... I guess I’m starting to feel, I don’t know, that I’m not at your level. Like I’m unworthy.”
She pulled my head down to her neck and wrapped her strong arms around me. I actually started to cry softly. I don’t even know why. I guess I’d been carrying those feeling around more than I knew.
“Sweetheart”, she began, “My beautiful man. I love you so much. You’ve the love of my life. When we were kids, I remember sitting like this, with me in your lap. At the time you were much bigger than me and you got better grades. So you were stronger and more successful. I don’t remember feeling threatened and unworthy. I was just proud of you and happy you were mine. We’ve entered a new phase of our lives. Sure that dynamic may have changed but it’s always me and you versus the world and I hope you’re proud of me.”
“I’m more than proud of you. I’m obsessed by you. I think about you all day, every day. When you’re not there I walk around in a daze. I just don’t know if what we’re doing is weird...”
“Kinky sure but who gives a shit. Most couples who have been together as long as us haven’t had sex in years. We’ve found something that turns us both on and we are having the best sex of our lives. Who cares if it’s a little kinky.”
“It really turns you on as much as me?”
“Oh my god. The other day I was in my office and I started thinking about you on the floor with your face between my thighs, I had to go and masturbate in the toilet!”
“Really?”, I burst out laughing.
“Oh my god yeah.”
With that we started kissing. It got hot and heavy fast. I stood up, then turned and sat down back in her lap, straddling her legs. Steph had one hand on my ass and another on my back. My rock hard cock was pressed into her tight stomach as she held me very firmly and we started gyrating together.
I broke off the kiss and wrapped myself around her very tightly, like a man adrift clinging to a raft; burying my face in her neck, then whispered in her ear...
“Mistress...”
“Yes?”, she whispered back.
“Pick me up and slam me against a tree”
She let out a pleased moan and we resumed our kissing and gyrating. After a minute she stood up... the thrill of being carried alone was nearly too much... the she walked to a nearby tree and slammed me against it. I instantly blew my wad in my pants. My head collapsed back to her shoulder and Steph stepped away from the tree. She casually wandered to a good spot where she could enjoy the view and just stood there for a while, holding my large body around her, enjoying the view and knowledge that after 17 years of marriage, she can make her husband cum in his pants. I, in turn, simply enjoyed the post orgasmic come down. The feeling of absolute safety that I got being held in my wife’s toned arms and the warmth of her body, which had become the centrepiece of my world.
Suddenly I woke up.
We were moving. Steph was walking, I was still wrapped around her.
“Babe?”
“Oh hey there sleepyhead.”
“What happened?”
“You were a little tired. I was holding you and then realised you had nodded off. I’m just taking us back down to the car.”
“How long have you been carrying me?”
“Oh about 20 minutes. We’re probably only about 10 minutes away.”
“Want me to get off?”
“Well you already did that...”
I laughed again.
“You know what I mean.”
“No it’s OK. I want to see if I can do it.”
With her mind set to it, Steph continued her steady pace down the hill. With me wrapped around her. It wasn’t easy. She had to take a couple of breaks, whereby she would find a felled tree or something about the right height, then rest me down on it. We would stay in our position, with my arms around her shoulders and legs around her waist, she would give herself a minute... then lift me again and carry on walking. By the time we were back at the car, she was struggling and her gait was noticeably uneven. Seeing the grit and determination on her face, I couldn’t help but be in awe of her. This is how she was kicking ass at work, this was how she had developed her incredibly strong body. Once again, even after our conversation, I was awash with feelings of inadequacy. I just don’t think I have that kind of inner strength in me, that drive and steel. At the same time though I couldn’t help the reaction, unbelievably my dick was hard again. Steph felt it. Just before we got to the car, she leaned into my ear and whispered...
“I’m going to fuck you so hard when we get home.... mmm... I’ve been taking it easy on you so far. But I’m not going to anymore. I’m going to fuck you into the middle of next week”
With this she gripped my ass very hard and stuck her tongue in my ear. I nearly came again... but managed to control myself. She let me down for the first time in 30 minutes and I was a little wobbly on my feet. She held out her hand and guided me the final few feet to the car. She held out her hand and I took the keys from my pocket and handed them to her. She walked over to the passenger door and opened it for me. I was a little taken aback but for some reason it turned me on a little. I clambered in and she closed it after me. She walked around, got into the drivers seat, fired up the engine and drove. She rested her hand on my leg while she drove. The role reversal again caused this sense of ambivalence in me. Part of me was panicking, thinking this was wrong. I was supposed to be the alpha provider. The other part of me looked across at this goddess, her perfect tanned skin, her huge tits, her beautiful face... I wasn’t on her level and I should be grateful that she wanted to have sex at all, it was right she was in charge, leading our relationship and assuming the role of the dominant partner, I also couldn’t get around the fact this was seriously turning me on, that deep down I had always wanted a female led relationship and now my beautiful, adoring, caring wife had taken this role by the horns. Surely this was everything I could ask for? With this thought I settled back into my seat and enjoyed the sensation of this beautiful woman, who looked so youthful (she truly did look about 30, it wasn’t just my infatuation) softly stroking my thigh while she controlled our large, powerful SUV.

She went through with her promise too. After parking, she got out and walked round the car, strangely I sat there waiting. Neither of us had discussed it but it was another sign of us slipping into this new relationship dynamic. She opened the door and I got out. As soon as we had opened the house door, we shouted... KIDS? Realising nobody was home, she swept mw into her arms and began kissing me, while she crossed the living room and the headed up the stairs. She followed through on her promise and did indeed fuck me into the middle of next week. By the time she was done, I think I was close to going blind. I had cum 3 times and she must have had 10 or 12 orgasms. She had squeezed me and twisted me and pinned me in every erotic position she could imagine. She had carried me and thrown me and pinned me. She had comforted me and cuddled me and matched the domination with her loving, tender touch. It was incredible. I wanted more but ultimately my body gave out. It was an amazing day.

I already mentioned she was dressing differently and I loved it. It wasn’t just the bikinis, in her time off she was wearing things she never would have worn before. Shiny, wet look leggings, hot pants, short dresses and high heels, really low cut tops which showed off her huge boobs. But I especially liked the way she was dressing professionally. When she went to work before, she usually wore trousers and a baggy shirt. Now she was wearing skirt suits. The skirts were always tight and fairly short. Steph liked showing off her fit, toned legs and her large, gym sculpted ass. I thought it made her look amazing and powerful.

There was one in particular that drove me crazy. It was the shiny kind of gold one. It reminded me a lot of the outfit that Jennifer Tilly wore in Liar Liar. Whenever she wore that I couldn’t look at her if the kids were around, for fear of my inevitable physical reaction being spotted. How much they knew of what was going on between us was a bit of an unknown. They were 16 and 14, so were in the phase of life when they just wanted to be with their friends, they couldn’t think of anything worse than being in with their parents. This, of course, was a blessing and gave Steph and I the run of the house more than we’d ever had before.

Steph knew I loved that outfit. She wore it one morning and, as I lay in bed and she put the finishing touches to her hair and makeup, I couldn’t help but stare at her. She was so fucking sexy and I told her so.
“Is that right?”, she playfully asked,
“Yes, I think that’s my favourite outfit of yours. You look so fucking hot”
“Mmmm”, she let out a pleased moan, then stood from the dressing table stool and crossed the bedroom, sliding open one of the drawers.
“You know what I think would be sexy for you to wear?”
She asked as she pulled out some white, lace panties from the drawer.
I chuckled, “Are you for real?”
She raised an eyebrow and nodded.
I pulled back the cover and walked over to her. Uncertain but also drawn to her like a moth to a flame, I took them from her and said, still a little unsure, “Ok”.

I took them from her hand and walked into the bathroom, looking at her, my gaze unsteady, her eyes meeting mine with total confidence.

I showered, then dried myself, tentatively reaching for her panties. I took hold of the band and slid them on, first one leg, then the other. I looked at myself in the mirror. I turned to one side, then the other. I opened the door, Steph was sat on the side of the bed. I stepped nervously toward her. She cocked her head and raised her hand. I stopped my approach. She raised an eyebrow and twirled her finger in a circle. I understood and slowly rotated in front of her.
“Mmmm. Very nice”, she commented.
“I look ridiculous”, I laughed.
She giggled... and patted her lap. I walked to her and sat down sideways. She, fully dressed and me, wearing only her panties. With her in her heels, her knee was raised, so my feet didn’t touch the ground. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she angled her inviting lips up to mine. Inevitably, I got a huge erection. She stroked her hand gently along the length of my shift, teasing me through the lace of her panties. Within 10 seconds I gasped as I came, filling her underwear with my jizz. She broke the kiss and smiled up at me.
“Well I guess I’m not the only one who thinks those are pretty sexy on you”, she teased.
She wrapped her arms around my back and under my knees, then stood up and carried me back to my side of the bed, where she laid me down, then bent over me and kissed me deeply.
“Mmm. Get yourself cleaned up... then put on a clean pair from my drawer before you go to work”
I grinned back at her and nodded my acquiescence. Then, with one last kiss, she turned and walked out, looking hot as hell. I did as I was instructed and after my shower, I selected a pair of electric blue panties, which fit well. I put on the rest of my clothes and left for work as if all was normal, thinking to myself... well maybe this is our new normal.

As was usual these days, I arrived home from work first. I had received a text an hour in advance of her arrival, telling me the kids were out and I should set up the mats. I was delighted to do so. Steph came in, dropping her handbag and then wondering casually into the kitchen, where I was sat at the breakfast bar.
“Do you know what I’m going to do to you?”
“What?”, I asked – with a lot of excitement and just a little fear.
“I’m going to wrestle you...wearing this”, and she waved her hand across her sexy office attire, “and I’m going to strip you naked... And you have to try and stop me.... because if you try, once I strip you... I’m going to carry you upstairs and make you worship every inch of my body. I’ll carry you in every way you like and I’ll use you as my sex toy for the rest of the night... And if you don’t try to stop me... you will sleep in the spare room.”
“Well... then I guess I don’t have much of a choice”, vaguely amused that me winning wasn’t even presented as an option.

“Well I guess that’s how you define choose... After all... I think we both know what you really want... you just need to put the work in first! Now come on...”

She told me to go and get ready and I practically ran up the stairs to put on my shorts and wife beater top, which has become my standard wrestling wear. When I pulled my trousers down I remembered I was wearing her panties underneath. I pondered it for a second and then made the decision to keep them on, under my wrestling garb. I thought she would probably be pleased about that and her happiness had really become the driving force in my life for most decisions.

I proceeded downstairs and she was waiting for me. She had kicked her heels off and stood in the middle of the mats, hands on her hips like a superheroine. I still couldn’t believe she was going to wear that. She looked at me and said,
“Mr Jones. I’ve been unsatisfied with your performance at work. We may have to put you on a performance review plan. Although... I’ll give you a chance to avoid it. All you have to do is beat me at wrestling.”

Is seemed she had decided to add a little role-playing into our bout and I loved it.
“I’m not sure you want to do that Miss Smith. I’m a pretty good wrestler and of course, I’m a man.”
“Well then you should have noting to worry about.”

I decided to go for the rush tactic and take her by surprise. I had been working out a lot and obviously our wrestling sessions had been incredible exercise, so I figured we would be getting closer in terms if strength and speed. Just as one of my feet touched the mat, I rushed forward with a burst of acceleration. She barely had time to react but somehow still parried my charge, knocking me to the side, then encircled my waist and before I knew it she’d lifted me and I was upside down, my head dangling by her knees and her big tits pressed against the small of my back. She walked around the mats for a few seconds, before slamming me down to the side.

She was on me in a second. She wrapped her legs around my midsection and arms around my neck and began to squeeze. I struggled against her, trying to roll away but she was far too strong. Within seconds I was tapping. She eased up the pressure but held me there and whispered in my ear,
“1-0 Mr Jones”
The spine crushing pressure has been released but she still held me and I ran my fingers up and down her firm thighs that encircled me, enjoying the smooth skin over her taught muscles. She released a soft moan and said,
“I’m not overly impressed with these wrestling skills Mr Jones”, and with that, stuck her tongue in my ear, before again applying the full force of her powerful body. I tapped again,
“2-0”
And with that she released me but quickly pulled me up and, as I was standing groggily, she squatted and lifted me into firemans carry before slamming me backwards. She did the same again but this time slammed me forwards. That one really knocked the wind out of me and she quickly got on top, applied a grapevine and before I knew it, it was 3-0.

Steph eased off the grapevine and grabbed my wrists, we struggled back and forth in a test of strength.
“Where is this male superiority Mr Jones?”
And with that, she powered my arms down above my head.
“It seems I’m stronger than you.... you know... I’ve seen you looking at me in the office. I’ve seen you look at my ass when I walk past, or my tits when I lean over you. I’ll bet you’ve wondered what they feel like. Would you like to find out?”
And with that she moved up and shoved her huge tits down on my face, with her hands still pinning my wrists. The size of her tits was amazing but also their firmness. Steph's rack was a natural wonder. The tight work jacket she was wearing had pressed them together and made a colossal cleavage, which I now found myself buried within. I was really struggling for air and the realisation dawned on me that she really could hurt me if she wanted to. She was stronger, a much better fighter. The thought turned me on if I was honest.

Just as I was about to lose consciousness, she felt the struggle go out of me and lifted up, letting me suck down huge gulps of sweet oxygen.
“I think we’ll count that as 4-0 shall we, Mr Jones?”

She continued to throw me around the mats and put me in various excruciating holds for the next 20 minutes, until I was well and truly beaten. I lay panting on the floor as she stood and casually walked over to the mirror, straightening out her sexy work clothes and hair. She went over to where her heels had been kicked off and put them back on. She came back to me and stood next to where my head was laying, just on the edge of the mats.
“Well Mr Smith. It looks like your wrestling skills are as strong as your work performance. Is there anything you can do? I’ll give you one my chance. Let’s see if your mouth is any more talented than the rest of you. Kiss my feet”

I struggled up onto my hands and knees and immediately started kissing her feet, including the shoes and her ankles, kissing my goddess with reverence.
“Mmm. Well, I think we may have found where your real talents lie”.
She turned through 180 degrees.
“Kiss my calves.”
I did so. Worshiping the hard muscles and running my hands along her smooth, waxed shins.
We repeated the process for her hamstrings and her quads and her ass. I couldn’t get enough of her powerful legs. The large muscles and the perfect, smooth skin being the absolute quintessence of female power and my wife’s total superiority to me.
“Yes, we’ve definitely found your talent now...”
She grabbed my hair and gently led me, crawling, over to the sofa, where she sat down, hiking her short skirt up as she did and pulling my face in-between her thighs. She let me get very close to her panties, before crushing my head, brining my advance to an abrupt stop.
“You want it don’t you Smith. You want to lick and kiss my sweet sex. Oh God I bet you’d give absolutely anything right now for me to let you kiss me there. Tell me.”
“Yes Miss Jones. I would give anything to lick and kiss your sweet pussy”
“Then beg for it.”
“Please, please Miss Jones. Please, oh please Goddess, let me kiss and lick your pussy. Please I want it so bad.”
“Mmmm it’s a good thing you’re a better groveler than you are a worker”
And with that she released the crushing grip of her thighs and let me in. I kissed at her nylon panties and around her inner thighs like a man man. I could feel she was wet. She reached down and shifted them to the side. I dove in and kissed and licked her pussy like a man possessed. I couldn’t believe how lucky I was to get to worship my Goddess like this. It was the strangest thing. In all the years of our marriage, oral sex was a rarity. It wasn’t even something I was particularly interested in, preferring to get right to the sex but now, Steph’s sex was like a magnet. I thought about her beautiful pussy achingly. And I lived for these moments when she gave me the privilege of worshiping it.

My skills with my tongue had vastly improved over these months and I had Steph cumming in a few minutes. She writhed on the sofa and pushed my face firmly into her crotch as she came. Coming down from her orgasm, she put her finger under my chin and raised my face to hers,
“Well I think that takes care of your performance review. But there’s still the matter of perving on me in the office. Especially when I wear this little outfit... take off your shorts and top.”
I got up and did so, now standing in front of her, wearing only her panties. Her eyes lit up when she saw them.
“Well Mr Smith. It seems you have a little kinky side. You know what we do with kinky boys who stare at their manager in this office don’t you?”
“No Miss Jones”,
“They get a spanking”, She said, with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
And with that, she guided me down so I lay across her lap and started to gently stroke my nylon covered butt. We had never done this before and I had a huge erection, which poked out of the top of her underwear and rested on her solid thigh. She raised her open hand and then brought it down quickly. I couldn’t believe she had just spanked me. God it felt good; then she started verbally dominating me at the same time.
“What do you say?”
“Thank you Miss Jones”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones.”
Spank
“What do you say?”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones!!”
“Yes that’s right. You dirty boy. You need a good spanking don’t you”
Spank
“Yes Miss Jones.
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones”
“What do you need?”
“A good spanking Miss Jones”
Spank
“Thank you Miss Jones”
This went on for some time. I was worried I was going to cum as her spanks became more and more forceful and actually stated moving my whole body, so my cock began rubbing against her thigh. Before I got there though, she stopped and directed me to stand and turn around and sit back on her lap. Once there, she wrapped her arms around me and stood up, carrying me across the room to the full length mirror

“Well, well, well, what am I going to do with you?”
I stated at the two of us, me held, wearing only her panties, in my wife’s strong arms. Her wearing her unbelievably sexy office attire. She did a 180 and I looked over her shoulder. I had a thought and asked her...
“Goddess... Could we maybe take a couple of pictures of this?”
“Oh and what would you do with those you naughty boy?”
“Well I’m not sure I would have them as the background of my phone.”
This earned a huge laugh. She even nearly dropped me.
“Hmm. Well I think we can probably swing that... as long as they’re kept very private of course. Where is your phone?”
“In the kitchen Goddess”
With that, she turned and walked to the kitchen, carrying me easily, he heels clicking on the hard floor. I picked up my phone and she carried me back to the mirror. For the next few minutes, we did some poses in front of the mirror and I took some photos. We got into a little photoshoot and started doing little videos. My personal favourite is when I balanced the phone on one of the blades of the ceiling fan (by sitting on Steph's shoulders) and then she cradle carried me back and forth below it. The sight of my body being carried so easily and the huge swell of her tits jutting out from above is mesmerising and I’m not ashamed to say it’s a video I watch back often.

After we’d had our fun with the camera. Steph eventually said,
“Well now. You’ve been a good boy. You tried very hard in the wrestling. You did an excellent job of worshiping my body and you took your punishment very well. I think that means you may have earned your reward... remind me again what I said?”
“I believe... Goddess... that you told me you would carry me upstairs and make you worship every inch of your body. That you would carry me in every way I like and use me as a sex toy for the whole night... or something along those lines”,
“Well there’s certainly nothing wrong with your memory is there”,
“No goddess”,
“Very well. Well never let it be said I’m not a woman of my words”
And with that, she proceeded to carry me up the stairs to our bedroom and did with me everything she had promised.

FinQ
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Finq For This Useful Post: