Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-Jul-19, 23:00
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts
Default The Dinner Party Facesetting and Headscissor Humiliation

It was a cold December night in the upper east corner of Boston. A group of 15 young men and women looked on at the strangest thing they’d ever seen. It was a Christmas dinner party that had taken a turn for the worse for one young man. Tom lay on his back with his hands pinned firmly to the ground. A beautiful young women was sitting on top of his chest with his head stuck firmly between her thighs. The girl wore a plain Christmas sweater with spandex pants and tiny shorts over them. Tom had been trying to free himself but he was unable to escape. The girl on top of him was gaily laughing and trying to calm him down.
“Tom just relax, try to relax. Were going to play this game ok?”

The group of 15 had circled around the strange sight laughing and screaming. They were witnessing their poor friend Tom get completely humiliated.

Sarah, the girl in the center of the circle pinning Tom to the ground, shushed everyone at the party.

“Shhhhhh, everyone quite. I want to explain the game.”

Everyone quieted down and listened. At that point Tom had stopped his struggles in hopes that with the start of the game Sarah would release him and end his humiliation.

“Okay” Sarah said. “The game is called squealing animal sounds. Tom is going to imitate different animal sounds of our choosing, and with a little help from me do a little bit of squealing.”

Everyone looked around confused so Sarah continued.

“When the game begins I'm going to change positions on top of Tom, so that I can give him a good squeeze and make him squeal.”

The group of onlookers were laughing lightly but still very confused.

“Don't worry, after the first animal sound everyone will understand. Especially poor Tom.”

Sarah looked down into Toms eyes and grinned sadistically.

“Tom let's practice. What sound does an owl make?”

Tom remained speechless and just stared up at her for mercy. But Sarah was cruel and Tom would find none.

“Answer me Tom, what sound does an owl make?”

Tom remained speechless.

“You see everyone, Tom doesn't want to play, which is why I need to change positions on him, then we can begin.”

Sarah let go of Toms wrist that were pinned to the ground. She then crossed her arms and grabbed two handfuls of Toms hair. Tom struggled a little but couldn't do much since her butt was putting pressure on his chest and her hands held onto his hair and pushed down into the ground. In a quick movement Sarah spun her body around Toms head. She continued to force Toms head into the floor as her legs swung and got positioned right over him. She opened her legs over Toms head and with her hands forced his head between her legs. She clamped her thighs closed and reverse headscissored him. She let go of his hair, reached behind her back and again grabbed hold of his hair. She then opened her legs just enough so she could pull his head deep into her hold. She then squeezed her legs again and released his hair. Toms hands grabbed her thighs in an effort to escape but her legs weren't moving. Sarah casually grabbed Toms wrists and pinned them to his sides.

Everyone in the room went silent in shock. It was a fancy dinner party but here in front of them a gorgeous women was laying on top of poor Tom with her legs wrapped tightly around his head. Tom couldn't budge and was forced to stair directly into her ass or up at the ceiling.

“Tom, I asked you a question and this time your going to answer me. What sound does an owl make?”

Tom remained silent.

“Tom I'm warning you. If you don't answer me I'm going to squeeze really hard. Last chance.”

Tom remained silent.

“Okay then, I warned you.”

Sarah then squeezed her legs tight and flexed her butt muscles. Toms face instantly went from humiliation to pain. He was obviously trying to escape but Sarah held his head firmly between her legs and held his wrist secured to the ground. She eased up on the pressure for a moment to let Tom catch his breath, then pored on the pressure again. She squeezed and unsqueezed his head several times before she relaxed her legs again.

“Tom unless you want more squeezing, you need to answer my question. What sound does an owl make?”

Tom spoke but didn't imitate an owl.

“Sarah, please let me gooo.”

Sarah had pored on more pressure with her legs.

“Listen to me very carefully. If the next words out of your mouth aren’t whooo whooo like an owl, I'm going to squeeze you really hard. I’m serious, no begging, no bargaining. I want to hear the owl sounds. If you do it I promise to be nice to you. If you don't I'll be very mean and it will only make things harder for yourself.”

The room was silent as Tom was given the ultimatum. Everyone was shocked as Sarah’s tone went from playful to serious. They all saw how much her legs must have hurt Tom when she squeezed. Also it seemed to go from a cruel joke to Sarah actually treating Tom cruelly. But Sarah held Tom so dominantly and with such confidence that no one dared interrupt her, let alone ask her to stop.

“Tom everyones waiting for you.” Sarah said as she lightly squeezed a little more.

Toms eyes shifted from her ass to the ceiling and back again. He couldn't believe his situation and was completely helpless. His head hurt from her squeezing and it didn't help that all the blood rushed to his face from embarrassment. But as she squeezed a little more he knew he had no choice. He sucked up all his embarrassment and called out the most pathetic owl sounds he could make.

“Whoo whoo.”

Sarah laughed a little but also squeezed a little.

“Louder Tom, and don't stop.”

“Whoo whoo Tom continued. Whoo whoo whooooo!”

Just then Sarah squeezed her legs real tight in the middle of Toms owl call. Toms whoo went from sounding like an owl to a squealing owl.

The group of onlookers burst out laughing. They understood the game now. Poor Tom would imitate an animal sound, and then Sarah would squeeze her legs forcing a squeal sound out of him.

“Hahaha I understand the game now!” One of the guests shouted.

“Oh my god Tom, how could you let this happen?” Someone else said.

Sarah interrupted them.

“Okay Tom, now I want to hear a cow.”

The crowd burst into another round of laughter.

Tom could now see some of the guests circling around him as they crept forward to get a better view. He saw a jerk he knew smiling down at him. Even worse a girl he liked was giggling down at him.

“Tom the cow sound.”

Sarah squeezed him a little to remind him.

“Moooo moooo.” Tom called out.

“Mooo mooo mooo moooooooo!”

Sarah had applied the pressure and Tom squealed out a pathetic mooo.

Everyone was laughing and shoving each other for a better view. Some even started to take pictures and record videos.

“Ok Tom, now do a wolf.” Sarah ordered him.

“Awooooo, awoooo Tom called out.

“Awooooo!”

At the opportune time Sarah squeezed him tightly and Tom sounded like a wounded puppy. The entire party was bursting out laughing uncontrollably. For a while Sarah didn't order any animal sounds but just held his head firmly in her legs. She could feel waves of embarrassment run through his body. She held him there until the laughter died down.

“Ok, let's hear you do a duck.”Sarah ordered him.

“Sarah, please let me go. My neck hur……” Tom was cut off from his begging by a sharp squeeze of her legs.

“I told you no begging or bargaining.”

Sarah held his head tight between her legs for a long squeeze. After what seemed like forever she eased up and ordered more animal sounds. For the next 30 minutes she continued to torment and humiliate him in front of everyone. Tom was completely helpless and could only comply to her demands. Soon everyone was shouting out animals for him to imitate. And Sarah made him do each one. Sometimes they asked her to repeat animal sounds that had sounded really good. They all took turns taking pictures and recording videos of Toms humiliation.

After all the laughter died down again and the room cooled off Sarah eased up on her squeezing. She still held his head firmly between her thighs but relaxed just a little. Everyone had taken their pictures and videos and were running out of animal ideas. Sarah was in complete ecstasy at the humiliation she was inflicting. Her entire body was in heaven and the cruel smile on her face showed it. She was finished with the animal game but not with Tom.

“Tom the game is over ok, but that doesn't mean your off the hook.”

She applied more pressure again to assure her dominance over him.

“I'm going to open my legs now, but I want you to stay where you are. Do you understand?”

She squeezed him a little as she asked the question.

“I understand.” Tom blurted out

“Are you sure? Tell me again. Say miss Sarah, I understand.”

“Miss Sarah I understand.”

Everyone laughed at the cruel jokes Sarah was playing. They couldn't believe their eyes as Sarah completely physically and mentally destroyed Tom.

“Good. Keep your hands at your sides and don't move. I’m going to get up now. But tell me again that you understand.”

“I understand.” Tom mumbled.

Sarah gave him a hard squeeze.

“Say miss Sarah I understand.” Sarah demanded.

“Miss Sarah I understand.”

Sarah gave him one last long squeeze and then slowly got up. She sat down next to him and arched her back in a deep stretch. She raised her arms in the air as if waking from a deep sleep. She then crawled back on top of Toms head and sat down. Her thighs once again and clamped around his face and her crotch jammed into his chin. Toms arms remained at his sides as he was ordered to do so. He was well beyond the point of fighting back. He just stared up into her merciless eyes and waited for the next humiliation.

Sarah sat triumphantly on top of Tom in her dominate schoolgirl pin. Her muscular thighs squeezed tight against Toms head and her crotch nestled tightly up to his chin. She casually rested her hands on her lap as she smiled down at her submissive victim. She had just finished humiliating him in a fun animal sounds game that would embarrass him for the rest of his life. As she stared down at her victim she thought of how in this moment they were polar opposites. She was the victor and he was the defeated. Her eyes shined with pride and ecstasy as his only showed humiliation and fear. She was in absolute control and held absolute authority over him. Tom was helpless to her cruel demands and basically a slave to her will.

Sarah broke out of her trance as she realized everyone was watching and waiting to see what she would do next.

“That was such a good job Tom. You did such a good job with the animal sounds game. Don't worry, we can play again another time. You do want to, right?”

“Sarah please, this has gone on far enough. You made your point and had your fun. Please, let me go, I want to go home.”

“You don't like my game? Are you crazy? It's so much fun! Everyone likes this game. Maybe you just need another try. Should we play again now?”

“No, please no. I don’t like this game, it hurts and it's really embarrassing. Please I'm begging you to not play this game.”

“Tom I don't like your answer. If you say you don't like my game it's because you haven't played it enough. Should we play again until you tell me how much you love it? Or will you be a good boy and express your love for the game, and you can't wait for the next opportunity to play again?

For a while Tom remained silent and just laid there. He was trapped and pinned down by this dominant woman, unsure of what to say or do.

“Tom, I asked you a question.” Sarah squeezed him a little with her legs to let him know she wanted an answer.

Tom was helpless and had no choice.

“Sarah I'm sorry. I love your game, I really do. I would love to play again another time.”

“Good boy!” Sarah shouted out and raised her arms in triumph.

Sarah then squeezed both of his cheeks with her hands. Then ruffled his hair affectionately.

“Your such a good boy, aren't you. Your like an adorable puppy. You’re my adorable puppy.”

Sarah had changed the tone in her voice as if she were talking to a small baby or a new born puppy. All the while she was ruffling his hair and squeezing his cheeks.

“You’re my good little puppy. Your such a good boy. Can you do a trick for me? Let's here you talk. Just like the animal sounds game. I want to hear you imitate a puppy. Ok? Tom let's hear it.

Tom remained silent.

“You can't speak? Bad puppy. Bad! I'm your owner and I can't even teach you how to speak? I guess I'll just have to teach you.”

At that Sarah grabbed the back of Toms head and fell to the side. As her body became parallel to the floor she crossed her legs around Toms head and held him in a side headscissor. She then squeezed her legs tight and poured on the pressure.

Toms hands, which had been laying limp at his side, gripped Sarah’s thigh muscles in an attempt to pry her legs apart. He tried with all his strength to open her legs but it was pointless. Her legs were too strong and her grip too tight.

“Bad boy. Bad bad bad. When I tell you to do a trick, you do it!”

Sarah squeezed harder as she belittled him.

If I tell you what to do, you do it! If I say bark, you bark.

Sarah squeezed him hard each time she made a point.

“If I say jump, you jump. If I say dance, you dance.”

Sarah then squeezed him for a long time. She held his head tight between her thighs showing no mercy. Tom was tapping her legs in submission and surrender, but Sarah paid no attention. She held her squeeze, and if anything squeezed harder.

Toms hands frantically searched Sarah’s legs for a possible gripping point to try and free himself. He knew it was pointless and again tapped her legs repeatedly in submission. He would have begged and pleaded for mercy, but she was squeezing to hard for him to be able to speak.

As Sarah squeezed Toms head with her legs she stared directly into his eyes. She was no longer smiling. Her expression was cold as ice. Tom now feared for his life. Her legs were scary and the pressure was unbearable, but it was nothing compared to the look in her eyes. He saw how merciless and savage she was. He realized then that he was truly scared of this woman. His body went cold in fear and he shivered at the realization of it.

And then Sarah relaxed her legs, relieving the pressure from Toms neck. In a quick movement, she sat up again, all the while gripping Toms head between her thighs. She adjusted herself on top of him and returned to her dominate schoolgirl pin. She allowed Tom a moment to catch his breath, but only a moment.

“Ok puppy, let's try this again. Let's hear your puppy talk.”

Immediately Tom blurted out a pathetic woof. He even changed the tone in his voice to sound like a puppy.

“Woof”

Sarah’s cold face changed instantly into a bright smile.

“Good boyyyy.”

Sarah was again smiling and talking to him as if he really were a puppy. Scratching his hair in a humiliating gesture.

“Your such a good boy. Yes you are. A very good boy. Let's hear some more.”

Tom immediately obeyed her.

“Woof woof”

“More”

“Woof woof woof woof.”

“Don’t stop”

“Woof woof woof woof woof woof woof...”

Tom imitated the puppy for a long while. All the while Sarah affectionately played with his hair and rubbed his forehead.

“Ok enough. Your such a good boy. But I don't understand? Aren't you a man? How can you allow this to happen to yourself? You should have thrown me off of you a long time ago. A real man wouldn't allow this. You should stand up for yourself. I’m serious. I want you to end this right now. Fight back, and unthrone me.”

Tom remained still. He was unsure of what to do. He knew he didn't have the strength to free himself.

“I'm serious. Try to get up. That's an order. Do you need a reminder of what happens to bad boys who don't listen to me?

As she said it she gave him a quick squeeze with her thighs.

Tom immediately responded and gave a feeble attempt at escape.

“Try harder”

Tom put more energy into trying to get up. He lifted one shoulder off the ground, but Sarah slammed it back down quickly.

“Harder, try as hard as you can.”

Tom used all of his energy now. He arched his back into the air and kicked with his legs. He wiggled his body around and used all of his strength. He managed to free one arm but Sarah quickly brought it back under control. He continued to fight until all his energy was spent.

Sarah affirmed her position on him and sat tightly on top of him. Her crotch was jammed on top of his chin, her thighs squeezed his face, and her hands pinned both of his to his sides.

“Oh well. You tried your best. But your not a man. Your just my poor puppy. Your just a sad pathetic puppy.”

Sarah released his hands and stretched her hands up into the air. She arched her back a bit and enjoyed a quick stretch. She then looked up and around the room. Everyone was staring dumbfounded at her. Their jaws basically on the floor.

“My apologies everyone. How selfish of me. This is a party everyone should be drinking and dancing. Sharing a conversation with each other. How selfish of me to keep you so long. Let's all take a break, get a new drink, listen to some music, and then resume this fun game.”

Sarah Then looked back down at Tom.

“Sorry but not you. You’re still my little puppy. I'm going to enjoy this party and drink some more wine. You can accompany me, but no talking. I want you to keep up and stay by my side. Remember to be a good puppy, ok?”

Sarah then ruffled his hair and stood up. She stretched her entire body for a moment and then motioned for Tom to get up.

Tom rolled onto his side and made to stand up.

“No no no no. Your still my little puppy. Puppy's don't walk on two legs. They crawl around on four. Be a good boy and keep up with me.”

Tom froze and stared up at her. He couldn't believe it. Would she really parade him around the room, crawling around like a baby? But she was. She had given him the order. He looked into her eyes and saw she was serious. He knew if he disobeyed her he'd be back on the floor, punished again by her unrelenting cruelty. His eyes swept around the room and everyone was staring at him.

Sarah then snapped her fingers at him.

“Come boy.”

Sarah then swept her hands across the room in a gesture to everyone.

“Let's all have a drink. And let's toast to a wonderful night.

She then patted her legs and again said,

“Come boy.”

Sarah then walked towards the kitchen. Tom, crawling on all fours raced after her. He kept his head down, too embarrassed to look anyone else in the eye. As everyone else was still frozen in shock, Sarah and her puppy were alone in the kitchen. Sarah grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured herself a shot. She downed it quickly and poured another. She looked down at her puppy and smiled.

“You could probably use a drink.”

She then squatted down so that she was eye level with him. She gripped his chin with her hand and brought her face to mere inches of his face. She smiled and held his gaze. Then held the whiskey close to his face so that he could smell it. She taunted him with the shot and danced it around his face. She then brought it to his lips as if to pour it into his mouth. Tom opened his mouth and arched his head back. Sarah tipped the glass and at the last moment stopped. She held it there as Tom anxiously waited for the whiskey he desperately needed. She then started laughing sweetly. She held the whiskey over his mouth and kept laughing. Toms neck became tired, and realized he'd been tricked. Sarah’s face was inches from his and she continued to giggle. She then took the shot, and mockingly looked into his eyes, smiling all the while.

Tom looked away but with one finger on his chin she returned his head back to look at her. She kept giggling and taunting him. She then stood up and poured another shot of whiskey. Squatting down again so that she was eye level with Tom she brought the shot inches to his mouth. Tom opened his mouth and arched his head back. She tipped the glass over his mouth but stopped at the last moment again. She held it there and Tom started whimpering. He wanted it so bad. He needed that shot more than anything else. But Sarah just held it there and started laughing again. Tom kept whimpering and pleading with his eyes for the whiskey.

Sarah then pulled it away from him and taunted it around his face. Toms eyes never left the shot until Sarah drank it herself. Toms expression was grim and sad. He dipped his head in disappointment and almost started to cry. But then Sarah stood up, grabbed the bottle of whiskey and went back to the party.

“Come boy.”

They returned to the party and found that no one had moved.

“Whiskey anyone?”

Sarah soon poured shots for everyone and they all cheered her. They held their glasses high and the glasses clinked against one another.

“Cheers!”

They downed their drinks and the party resumed. Someone had turned the music on and the group relaxed a little. Groups of people broke apart from the main group, talking about what they had just witnessed, what they were witnessing. Everyone kept looking at Sarah, who was gaily walking around the room, drinking and chatting with everyone. They also looked down at Tom, who Sarah completely ignored but made sure he kept up and stayed at her side without saying a word.

After an hour of talking, drinking games and some karaoke, the entire party was drunk. Sarah cheered everyone, ensuring they all had their fill of drinks. The only sober person in the room was Tom. His knees hurt from crawling on the floor, and his humiliation was unbearable. Sarah seemed to walk from one side of the room to the next. When she went to the bathroom she ordered him to wait outside the door. Tom thought about running. He thought he could make it out the door and be home free, but he was to scared. Sarah had established her dominance and completely broken him. All his pride was gone and he completely submitted himself to her.

Without anyone realizing it, Sarah had discreetly turned off the music and had everyone's attention again. They were all circled around her and Tom and went silent.

“I'm going to teach my puppy some new tricks. Roll over, on your back.”

Tom did as he was told.

Sarah then gently lowered herself onto him. Her crotch again jammed into his chin and her thighs clamped the sides of his head. She was once again seated in her favorite schoolgirl pin.
Old 18-Jul-19, 19:56
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: The Dinner Party Facesetting and Headscissor Humiliation

I think I have a new favourite party game. Thanks for writing this for us, mate.
Old 18-Jul-19, 20:45
Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23 Points: 3,275, Level: 23
Last Achievements

What an amazing story!! Thanks ILMW.
Please do continue if you can.
Old 19-Jul-19, 23:03
Points: 1,768, Level: 17 Points: 1,768, Level: 17 Points: 1,768, Level: 17
Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7% Activity: 1.7%
Last Achievements

Great story thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to Noops For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-19, 02:29
Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27 Points: 4,310, Level: 27
Last Achievements

This story is absolutely brilliant. Please continue!!!
Old 14-Dec-19, 04:14
Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55 Points: 16,239, Level: 55
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,949 Times in 103 Posts

Part 2

Sarah looked down at Tom trapped beneath her, saw the look of complete humiliation on him, and knew that she had gone too far. Squeezing his head with her legs to embarrass him was one thing, but to completely humiliate him, force him to crawl around the floor like a slave…that was another. She couldn't believe she had made him do that. She told herself she was doing this because she was drunk, but the truth was she had dreamed of doing this for a long time.

“Hey puppy, are you doing alright?” Sarah cupped his cheek with one hand then ruffled his hair. “Time to play another game. Are you ready?”

Sarah smiled down at Tom, and when he didn't respond her expression turned cold.

“I asked you a question…” Sarah’s tone was no longer friendly.

“I’m ready.” Tom blurted out.

But it was too late. Sarah grabbed the back of his head, pulled his face into her crotch then fell sideways to the floor. As she landed she crossed her legs and started to squeeze him in a tight side headscissor.

“I’m ready….” Tom cried out, but Sarah continued to squeeze.

“You are my puppy…did you forget that?” Sarah squeezed harder as she finished her sentence. “When I ask a question, you answer!” She squeezed harder still.

Tom was prying desperately at her legs. He couldn't breath and he felt himself slipping from consciousness. But somehow minute after minute went by without him passing out. It seemed as if Sarah knew exactly how hard she could squeeze to torture him the most, but without actually knocking him out.

After what felt like forever, Tom could feel Sarah easing up on him.

“Ready to play a game?” Sarah asked sweetly.

“Yes…I’’m ready!” Tom blurted out. He couldn't handle her squeezing him anymore.

“You’re a puppy…how do puppy’s talk?” Sarah squeezed him slightly.

Tom immediately replied. “Woof.” It was a soft, quiet sound that sounded terribly pathetic, but he didn't dare disobey Sarah. He couldn't believe what was happening to him. Why didn't someone step in and put an end to this? How much longer would she humiliate him?

Sarah beamed with pleasure. “Good boy!” She said and scratched his head.

“You’re a clever puppy, aren’t you?”

“Woof.”

“You can sing a few songs for us, can’t you?”

“Woof.”

“Good boy.” She ruffled his hair again.

Sarah opened her legs and let Tom roll away from her. While he rested on his back she stretched her arms into the air and took a deep breath. Then she snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor right next to her.

Tom responded immediately by crawling towards her.

“On your back.”

Tom did as he was told. Sarah looked down at him and smiled from ear to ear.

“Ok puppy, time for you to sing some songs. You’re a clever little rascal, right? You can sing some songs for everyone?”

“Woof.”

“Ok here’s the deal. If you can sing a whole song, and you do a really good job, then I’ll let you stand up and you won’t have to be my puppy anymore. Sound good to you?”

For a moment Tom didn't say anything, but then Sarah glared at him and Tom immediately responded.

“Woof.”

“Good. Let me think…what song should you sing? Oh I know…twinkle twinkle little star.”

Sarah inched herself closer to Tom so that she looked directly down at him. Her face was only a foot away from his. Tom looked away but Sarah pinched his cheeks with one hand and forced him to look directly up at her.

“Just one more thing puppy. This is strip singing. If you can’t wing the whole song…then you need to remove one article of clothing. Suits you anyway…since you’re a puppy anyway.”

Sarah then turned away from him and positioned her hips over his head. She sat down onto his face then lied down onto his body. She then reached behind herself and grabbed a chunk of his hair and pulled him up tighter into her legs and squeezed tight. Tom let her do this without struggling and found himself inside of an impossibly tight reverse headscissor in a matter of moments.

“Ok puppy, show time.”

Tom thought about refusing. He could see the other party guest watching him, some laughing, some smiling and holding their phones to record everything. But he knew if he refused, she would only squeeze him with her legs painfully until he did what she wanted. There was absolutely nothing he could do. He swallowed hard and began.

“Woof woof woof…” Tom began in the tune of twinkle twinkle little star. The room laughed loudly and Tom felt his face grow purple with embarrassment. But he continued. “Woof woof woof…”

Then Sarah squeezed her legs and it was a struggle to continue, but he forced himself to keep going. “Woof woof woof…”

Sarah looked back over her shoulders and smiled. Tom was singing pathetically between her legs, barking like a puppy dog and humiliated beyond belief. And it was all because of her. Her entire body shivered with absolute pleasure. Then she tightened her legs around his head and clawed her fingers into Tom’s sides.

Tom felt Sarah’s legs tighten around his head, but that was nothing compared to the torture of her fingers digging deep into his ribs. She was tickling him roughly and he couldn't escape. He was horribly ticklish, and Sarah was digging her fingers all across his sides, tickling him harder and harder. He completely forgot about singing and thrashed his body left and right, desperately trying to avoid her hands. But he couldn't. There was nowhere for him to go. His head was trapped between her legs and she was lying across his body, her hands positioned perfectly at his midsection, which she continued to tickle over and over.

“Stop…stop, Sarah please…stop!” But Sarah ignored him. She kept her legs tight around his head and her hands clawed his sides.

Tom continued to thrash and twist and turn, but nothing he did helped. He was breathless and could barely control his emotions. He wanted to scream out in pain. He wanted to cry. He didn't know what he wanted. But there was nothing he could do.

Then finally she stopped tickling him. Tom felt a waive of relief as Sarah went still. She still had his head trapped between her legs, but at least she wasn't clawing her fingers into his sides anymore.

“Good try, but I didn't hear the whole song.”

Sarah then opened her legs and let Tom out of her hold.

“Strip.” Sarah ordered and pointed a finger at his shirt.

“Sarah, come on…stop. Enough is enough.” Tom blurted out. But as he said it he knew Sarah wouldn't stop. She simply smiled and shook her head no. So he slowly unbuttoned his shirt.

When Tom had his shirt off Sarah ordered him back onto the floor and she put him into the same reverse headscissor.

“Ok puppy, let’s sing another song. I’ll give you an easy one. ABC’s.”

“Woof woof woof…” Tom began cautiously. Sarah’s legs slowly squeezed tighter, but she kept her hands off of him. “Woof woof woof…” Sarah squeezed tighter still.

“Woof woof woof…” Tom continued, then Sarah squeezed tight with her legs and dug her fingers into his sides. Tom immediately stopped singing and twisted in pain. She was tickling him so hard it was worse then any torture he could imagine. And he couldn't do anything about it. Sarah kept him trapped between her legs and mercilessly tickled him over and over. Adrenaline soared through his body and he thrashed his body left and right violently, but Sarah squeezed her legs harder then before until he went limp, then she continued to tickle him.

For what seemed like an eternity Sarah continued to squeeze and tickle Tom. He was crying, laughing and screaming in pain, but still she continued. Then finally she stopped with her hands but kept his head trapped between her legs.

“You didn't finish the song Tom…strip.”

Sarah got off of him and pointed at his pants.

“No…Sarah…just no more. I’m done doing this.”

Sarah scooted forwards and cupped his cheek affectionately. Her face was inches from his and she looked genuinely concerned about him.

“Sorry, but you’re not done. Take off your pants and get on your back…puppy.”

Tom slowly took off his pants, but he couldn't bring himself to lie down and simply allow her to torture him again. He sprang to his feet and ran. Sarah lunged for him but missed. The group of friends opened a gap in their circle and Tom was running. He couldn't believe it. He was free. But where should he go? Then he realized…he was almost completely naked. And he had run into the corner of the room. He turned and Sarah was there. He was cornered.

Sarah lifted her hand and pointed at the spot where he had just fled from.

“Oh Tom you poor boy…get back over there.”

“No…Sarah…Stop. I don’t want to play anymore.” His voice was shaking but he spoke loudly.

Sarah smiled and slowly walked over to him. Tom was trapped in the corner of the room with nowhere to go. When she reached him she grabbed his arm gently and slowly pulled him to the ground. When he was on all fours she grabbed a handful of his hair and slowly walked him back over to the group. She then rolled him onto his back and wrapped her legs around his head again.

“Let’s see…what song should you sing now?” She touched her chin as if thinking about a really hard question. “I know…Jing Bells.”

Tom started to sing and Sarah tightened her legs around his head. Then she dug her fingers into his sides again and tickled him. Tom screamed and laughed and cried for what felt like an hour, but was really only five minutes. When Sarah finally let him go he was exhausted and could barely breath. He rolled onto his side and fell into the fetal position. Sarah let him recover for a minute as she smoothed out her clothes and tied her hair into a ponytail. Then she stood up and smiled at everyone.

“I think the poor guy needs a drink.” She then walked over to a table and poured two shots of whisky. She walked back over to Tom and kicked him softly in the back. “Here, I have a drink for you.”

Using one foot she nudged Tom onto his back and then carefully sat down on top of his chest. Slowly she inched herself forwards until she sat with her crotch pressed against his chin and her thighs framing his face.

“Let’s cheers to you and me. You are mine forever.”

Sarah drank her shot of whisky, then carefully lowered Tom’s to his lips. Tom opened his mouth, but was expecting another trick. But surprisingly, there wasn't one.

“You are mine forever.” Sarah whispered again, as if speaking to herself, then carefully tipped the shot glass over and poured the whisky into his mouth.
Old 14-Dec-19, 18:36
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Painful and overwhelming humiliation for Tom, but an incredibly hot and exciting situation for us to watch. Part of me feels bad for him and another part envies him. That is often what happens in your stories, mate. You have a gift for engineering these edge of the envelope kind of situations and filling them with exciting characters and fun dialog so that we, the reader, are unable to look away.

Thank you for continuing this, mate.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Dec-19, 20:23
Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24 Points: 3,324, Level: 24
Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7% Activity: 15.7%
Last Achievements

too cruel of a story for me. this story is mostly just celebrating bullying of the worst order.
Old 05-Jan-20, 06:50
Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37 Points: 7,737, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Yep i agree just horrible.
The Following User Says Thank You to pacoloco10 For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Jun-22, 11:12
Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12 Points: 1,089, Level: 12

Oh to be bullied. By a girl.