Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 17-May-19, 12:53
haymaker

Default Re: The Undefeated Wife (True Story)

These stories and most of the pictures are from maybe 5-7 years ago. The most recent one of her flexing with the big arms is probably a year old and what she looks like today. It was hard work for her to maintain a lower weight so last couple of years she just gained weight and built muscle so doesn't have to diet all the time.

We are still together but we no longer wrestle. We do couples counseling and our therapist basically said that the whole wrestling dynamic was bad for our relationship and we shouldn't do it. The therapist told me that there is a difference between trying to overcome a challenge and choosing to do something where you know you will lose and feel bad about it when it is over. She told me I had never accepted that this was a challenge I was never going to win and was unable to protect myself and I need to come to terms with that for our relationship.

As for scissoring, if my wife really tried it is almost instantly that I would have to give. Like I mentioned she would max out that hip abductor machine and it would always annoy her as she loves working her inner thighs out and she would actually do like 40-50 reps at max instead of being able to do lower sets. This was probably the strongest part of her body.

The only time she would actually scissor me is when I would fight her was when she was under the weather, like having a flu or bad cold. I would get really horny as I realized it would be harder for her to dominate me when she was feeling weak and I would get on top of her and try to have my way with her. Normally she would just kick me off but if she wasn't feeling great and didn't feel like fighting she would just squeeze me when I was on top. She probably would do maybe 40-50% but it would still be painful and take my breath away, it was more about telling me to stop or I will hurt you bad, so I would just give up as it was pretty clear what her message was.

There was a role reversal aspect to how we fought each other. She liked fighting how a man normally fights and overpowering her opponent and being able to get on top and dominate in that way. She would view scissoring as almost cheating for her and in a way it wouldn't be that dominant because it was something a weaker opponent or normally a woman has to do to fight off a man. I think she would view her having to scissor me to win as kind of pathetic, it would likely only be a last ditch effort to ensure she won but I have never been able to put her in that position.

She viewed being dominate at being the smaller girl who was actually the stronger and better fighter and she was going to be the man by getting on top of me and fucking me and for me having no choice but to give up and admit she was completely dominant. Since I was the one who always ended up on bottom I was the one who tried futile and desperate things like scissoring to get out. My legs are really strong in terms of pressing but in terms of squeezing was not something where I could utilize my strength. She would mock me when I tried, "what is that going to do to me, that is like a light workout for my abs."
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-19, 16:14
Banned
Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39 Points: 8,332, Level: 39
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

hi im glad u and your wife are still together they are great stories thou
Old 17-May-19, 19:58
Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22 Points: 2,947, Level: 22
Last Achievements

Thank you so much for sharing your vast experience Haymaker
While I just would wanna live this experience in a session scenario you have lived it as a life
Since I am curious about the psychological aspects of having a dominating partner I do have some questions

As you said you used to fantasize about mixed wrestling even before you met your wife.
What were the personality changes in you with respect to your confidence,decision making alone and with your wife since you were involved with your wife

Did you wish to have some sort of role reversal sexually with your wife

How come it was never erotic.Was it your choice or her's

And since your therapy and since you stopped wrestling what kinda effect has happened in your sexual life and other couple decision making aspect in your life and your wife's life
Old 17-May-19, 22:07
haymaker

Hey Clive,
Some of your questions are a little unclear to me but do my best to answer.

I don't think the wrestling part of our lives carried over that much to the rest of our lives. I don't think it was that damaging to my overall confidence but it affected our relationship in that I over time the power dynamic between us become more unequal and I would be doing and was expected to do what she would ask me to do all the time. I guess it is like when one spouse makes more money and the dynamic of the relationship and who is in control changes and is affected by that over time.

I am not sure if I would say it wasn't erotic, I got great sexual satisfaction from what she did and could do. We are just both really competitive people so that we looked at wrestling as competition more than something you kind of do as role playing while you do something more erotic. We didn't really discuss it much and to a certain extent I would feel awkward telling her what I wanted to do as since she was the one who always won I felt she had the right to make the rules.

I would likely enjoy sexual role reversal, she once tried to give a prostate massage to me with a small vibrator and even that hurt. I don't think the idea appeals to her and she would probably view that as raping me. Obviously, physically pretty easy for her to overpower and rape me, we both know she could if she wanted, but she would never want to do that to me.

I think after therapy we are trying to have a more sensual sexual experience and less purely physical and there is less tension between us. She would complain that we didn't really kiss or do caressing activities and that has improved. My natural instinct is to want to fight and beat her so for me it is difficult to resist that urge. She is happier which makes me happy in general but the urge never really goes away.

I wouldn't describe my wife as dominant, if she was really dominant she would have done much more aggressive things to do. I think the fact that she is not naturally dominant is why she has always been a little uncomfortable with this dynamic in terms of our wrestling. Her personality is just super competitive and our dynamic turned into domination because of the nature of our unequal fighting abilities and her desire and ability to always win.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-19, 16:11
haymaker

I wasn’t sure about talking about this incident since it was one of the most embarrassing ones but what does it really matter and I had been leaving out how she did use her scissors when needed.

My wife sent me a picture of her in a red bra and panties she had just bought, she had been dieting hard and not really lifting weights.

Her : “I know you want some of this.”
I told her “looking hot, but you need to stop losing weight or I will start beating your ass.”
Her : “Uhh, I could have swore that was your fat ass crying for me to stop in our 'match' a couple weeks ago.”

Of course what she said was true but I just ignored her.

Her : “No response? You could just say I look fucking good. Seriously, have you looked in a mirror, your neck is still black and blue. You think since I was naked and submitted you with a rear naked choke it would be easy for you to remember. I guess that 1 or 2 pounds I have lost in the last couple of weeks is going to make all the difference. LOL
Me : “You weren’t really beating me that bad until you got my back.”
Her : You really think I am going 100% against you? Don’t mistake me letting you hang around and have some fun as if I am having trouble beating you. Not sure how many times I have to explain that me being smaller is not somehow going to miraculously let you beat me. I was hoping you wouldn’t get your hopes up about that as I am actually scared for you when we fight but I guess I will have to teach you a lesson for your own good. Of course I thought I taught you this lesson a couple weeks ago so you need some special training.”

I went up to the bedroom, my wife told me to get some duct tape which I thought was odd. I went and got some and she asked me to wrap it around her wrists with her arms folded together. I did it and she tested it out and her hands were stuck together as the duct tape made a makeshift handcuff.
She then asked me if I knew why I was doing this. I hadn’t really thought about it and just did what she asked and didn’t think about why.
My wife went and laid on the bed. “Isn’t this your lucky day? How many years have you said these matches would be more fun if we were even and asked for an advantage so we can have a somewhat competitive fight.”

As I moved toward her she lifted her legs up as if to kick me. I suddenly realized this wasn’t going to be fun as to get on top of her means I would have to take some brutal damage from her kicks. I don’t think I need to explain how hard she could kick. She would sometimes make pretend kicks at my face when we were just hanging out and even that made me flinch and she had never kicked me to hurt me just used her kicks to get me off to win our matches. A couple minutes went by, I went to go to attack, she would kick at me before I reached her and nothing would happen so we were basically at a standoff.

Me: “Are you going to stop with the kicking or get off the bed so we can have a real fight.”
Her: “Ok babe, I won’t kick anymore, come and try to beat me fair and square”

We starting fighting and I grabbed her hands and lifted them over her head and got on top of her. I was getting ready to put my knees on her chest and mount her and then I would be free to use my hands to beat her ass. I had never been in that winning position so wasn’t clear to me exactly I was going to. Before I fully mounted her she put her legs around my side. I felt like an idiot having my body so low on her that she was able to wrap her legs around and be able to scissor me. My lack of experience in this position showed as otherwise would have prevented her from being able to do that once I had her arms pinned.

I instinctively put my hands down and tried to remove her legs but that was not going to do anything. In the position I was in from on top my wife would have put her elbow into my throat or tell me I was about to punched in the face if I didn’t let go. She never actually punched me in the face but she was really good at punching and she knew just rearing back to punch me would make me give.

I guess her being a woman allowed her to not feel any guilt or hesitation in attacking her man where as when I had the chance to hurt her I would hesitate. We both wanted to win but she was and is just much more ruthless and that was a key advantage she had over me.

In the time of me trying to remove her legs and being unsure how to attach her she adjusted and got a better grip on me and started squeezing harder.

Her : “Oh shit what was that you were doing, do I need to go harder or do you just want to give up now.”

She started squeezing tighter and tighter and I yelled, “stop , stop, stop.”
She released the pressure mostly but still held me in the scissor. “Did you figure out your lesson.”

Me: “Besides the fuck that you are a ridiculous bad ass.”
Her: “That is true but not exactly. You are better off me being muscular and me wanting to overpower you with my upper body. The last fucking thing you want is me to have to use my legs and be forced to hurt you to win. If you are going to fight me when I look like this you need to learn how to tap and not make me hurt you. Sorry I had to teach you a lesson but I will still let you be the man today who has his way with his submissive wife he tied up”.

She let me go and turned around putting her hands above her head and her face in the bed and her butt facing me.

“I guess you will have to take my panties off since my hands are tied,”

I proceeded to do so and fucked the shit out of her doggystyle for like 30 minutes. I got so wrapped up in the game and having sex with her that it didn’t even occur to me until later that she had proven she could beat my ass without even using her arms or hands and that created a new level of embarrassment and submission to her.

The next day we were laying on the couch. She put her hands behind her head and then gave me a quick scissor to remind me of what happened. The embarrassment really hit me.

Me: “You better not tell anybody about this.”
Her: “I didn’t realize you were so insecure. You know this is our secret and I wouldn’t do that to you.”
Me; Thanks
Her : You really have nothing to feel bad or be embarrassed about. Did I ever tell you about my first boyfriend.
Me : No
Her : I dated this guy Colin when I was in 16 and he was 20, he was an asshole and a loser but I was too young to know better. He had a sick body with amazing abs and was 6' 180 and I admit to being shallow and overlooking her obnoxious personality. He thought he was the shit, he was a brown belt in taekwondo and would like to show me his moves as if that crap would impress me. He was being aggressive one day after he picked me up from school and took me to his house, I was not really in the mood as had some shit to do for school and didn’t feel like it and I kicked him off like I always do to you.
He got mad and asked me if I really wanted to go there.
I was like “anytime master bitch, bring it.”

He didn’t take me seriously and was just doing stupid show off moves like spinning back kicks. His dumbass ended up on the bottom a couple minutes later getting grounded and pounded. I didn’t really care about hurting him since he was an asshole and I gave him a much worse beatdown than I have ever or would ever give you. I did think it was kind of pathetic that he was a man who was so much bigger than me and trained all the time and I was a 16 year old girl who just blew his ass up in a fight. I actually loved the adrenaline rush and seeing how scared he was and hearing him admit to being a loser and grimacing from the pain I inflicted on him. I would have liked to fight him again to see if this was a fluke since he underestimated me so badly but I obviously destroyed both his body and his ego that afternoon and he never called me again.

I thought about going to his taekwondo class and offering him a rematch. I didn't think he deserved a rematch, I basically just wanted to be a bitch and embarrass him in front of all his classmates and training partners. I had this cute sports bra and boy shorts outfit I was going to wear to show off my huge tits and ass and rub it in even more but I didn't really want to see him again and resisted that urge to be such a bitch. I am sure he was too big a pussy to actually fight me but at least they would make fun of him. I always wondered what lie he told them when he showed up looking like he just fought Mike Tyson. He probably said 5 guys attacked him or some bullshit like that.

Me: That is amazing, why didn't you tell me this before?

Her : Honey, I like intimidating you but I am not trying to scare the shit out of you. Anyway, Colin was way more skilled than you and stronger and in better shape and I have a lot more experience now than then. The shit I do to you doesn't even register to me as embarrassing compared to that.

Anyway, I truly respect the fact that you always come back for more and accept me and aren’t scared off by this, losing to me is not something to be embarrassed about.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg red.jpg (118.7 KB, 926 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 19-May-19 at 20:23.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-May-19, 21:59
LuckyL

Taekwondo is such a bad martial art. Not bad as a hobby or way to stay in shape but for actual fighting it is just bad. You learn some good kicks and distance and that's about it.

If someone just grabs you, all your training is gone.

Tragic when people spend years on it and think that they're a really good fighter.
Old 20-May-19, 19:14
haymaker

Hey Lucky, that is basically what my wife said and she called what he did more like choreography than fighting and in no way prepared him to have any chance against her. There was more to this fight she told me about later which I will add now.

One night a couple of months after telling me about this incident with her first boyfriend my wife was crying in bed. I asked her what was wrong and she said she wasn’t honest with me about what happened with Colin as she was trying to make herself look good and also make me feel better about what happened.

“The reason I never told you before is because I wasn’t sure what you would think about me if you knew exactly what happened and I have so much guilt about this that I never have told anybody. I feel like I lied to you from the beginning by acting like it was hard to beat you as I was worried it would get out of control and I would scare you off.”

Apparently the fight and what my wife did was much worse than what she had claimed.
“He thought he was going to have a playful fight with his girlfriend. He didn’t know when I watched him practice I was looking at what he did and thinking about how I could attack him. Maybe I was too cocky but I could tell he wasn’t as talented as me and I knew in a real fight I would beat the shit out of him. Also, I never gave him any indication of how strong and good a fighter I was and I knew him thinking I was a normal and innocent 16 year old girl would make his chances even worse.

“I purposely goaded him into fighting him, he thought he was initiating but the reality is that I was setting it up almost the whole time. He was just acting like any other horny, immature and egotistical 20 year old boy, nothing he did to me deserved what I did to him.

As you know my situation at home and school was so bad that I was angry all the time. My dad was an abusive drunk who left us and my mom ignore all of us except my baby sister. I was failing out of school because I barely went and never did my homework because nobody cared about me.

Instead of just breaking up with my boyfriend because I found him annoying like a normal and healthy person, I wanted to hurt him and I took the anger I had at my family and the world onto him and even though he was 20 he was for intents and purposes still a vulnerable kid.

He probably thought he would do some playful kicks and showoff and we weren’t actually going to fight. He started doing his kicks and I knew he would do a jumping front kick and I sidestepped him and kicked him hard as shit in the ribs. He completely lost his breath and fell to the ground, I went to attack him and he kicked at me but I was going to the side and he was kicking up and he missed me, from there I kneed him in the ribs, he curled up in the fetal position trying to block but even when he blocked it I could hear him wince. I thought I would win but I didn't expect that my offense would so overwhelm him and that he would be unable to defend himself or hit me and would take only 10-15 seconds for him to be at my mercy and to be begging from me to stop. I saw the fear in his eyes and he knew he was powerless to stop me but I still kept attacking. I kneed him in the chest and it made him get out of the fetal position and lay prone, I almost immediately straddled him and was on top. I locked my knees around his side and was pinning his arms against his body and I started laying my elbow into his throat.

Him : Please stop, are you trying to kill me?
Her : You can’t make me stop?
Him : Have you been bullshitting me, are you a trained fighter?
Her : No babe, you are the one with the training and the six pack and the muscles, I am just your teenage girl plaything with the amazing tits.

My wife told me she proceeded to take her shirt and bra off.

“I know you want me to let your arms free so you can rub the tits of the little girl who is kicking the shit out of you. It’s too bad you aren’t a better fighter, I would have taken my shirt off first if I felt I needed to distract you to win.”

He : Fuck your tits, get off me you crazy bitch
Her : You are going to suck on them and I think it pretty clear you are the bitch right now

Apparently he bit her boob instead of sucking and that was probably the stupidest thing he could have done

Her : WTF, I am going to destroy you.

My wife said she gave him a couple of hits to the face with her elbow.

Her : What you say now bitch
Him : For fucks sake please stop
Her : Is that all you have to say
Him : You beat my ass, you are way too good, I am a loser, I won’t try to fuck you and will eat your pussy, what you want to hear, please let me go and stop hurting me.

My wife said she kept throwing elbows and he kept begging for her to stop. She didn’t stop until he couldn’t even respond anymore. His face was a complete bloody mess, one of his eyes was completely swollen and she is pretty sure she broke his nose as blood was everywhere.

“He was hyperventilating and crying and was helpless and I just called my brother to pick me up around the corner and left him there. I didn’t call an ambulance or even get him ice and I had no idea how hurt he was but I knew it wasn’t good. What kind of fucked up person does that for no good reason?”

She said the part about the rematch was mostly true but she didn’t think he had any chance of actually beating her and she more wanted to embarrass him than see if he could win, but the real reason she didn’t do that or see him again is she was scared of how much damage she had done. She didn’t want her mom to find out and kick her out and also was worried that her boyfriend’s parents might press charges or sue her and her family so she just didn’t contact him and hoped it all went away. She told me her elbows were all jacked up and bruised from hitting him and she had to wear long sleeves for 2 weeks even though the weather was warm so nobody asked questions about it. Luckily for her nothing more came of it.

She said based on the damage she inflicted it is highly possible he got post traumatic stress and she probably destroyed his confidence, not to mention likely giving him a concussion and breaking his nose.

“I was a rebellious and angry kid back then but now I am a mom who thinks about protecting her own kids and Colin couldn’t protect himself against me and begged repeatedly for me to stop and I can’t believe I would do something that horrible to him.”

She was still crying about it as she obviously been holding this in all those years. I told her that it wasn’t her fault, her shitty parents were the ones who placed her in that situation and she is not really to blame. She says she will always feel responsible but I told her I didn’t think that right and you need to forgive yourself. Also, I reminded her that she has grown a lot as a person and I didn’t think any less of her or was scared that she would do something like that again.

She said I didn’t understand what it was like to fight her and that I had to promise her we weren’t going to go beyond playful wrestling and she was worried because it seemed like that was what was happening between us. I told her I was not a fucking idiot and I had managed all these years to not push her beyond the point where she was going to hurt me.

I had always been jealous of her and wondered what it felt like to know you are always going to win and if anybody messed with you they were going to regret it. To her she was sort of conflicted and felt burdened about what she could do and finding that balance of loving someone and having to beat them but being scared to hurt them.

I know most of these stories make my wife seem like a bitch but she really is one of the most caring and generous people you could ever meet, she does have a problem with anger and controlling it but she has worked on it and made great improvements so as not to hurt others or me.

Here are some pics when she was a teenager, she said she thought her body was more curvy and girly then.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg curvy1.jpg (272.0 KB, 648 views)
File Type: jpg curvy2.jpg (168.5 KB, 579 views)

Last edited by haymaker; 22-May-19 at 06:21.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-May-19, 21:44
Banned
Last Achievements

Wow
The Following User Says Thank You to jstewart For This Useful Post:
Old 21-May-19, 19:15
Banned
Last Achievements

wow thanks again does your wife work out now at the gyn
Old 21-May-19, 21:08
haymaker

Yeah, she works out but she mostly does it because it helps her with depression, she is lifting heavier than she used to since she isn't really dieting. She now looks like that girl at gym you wouldn't want to mess with but ironically we don't wrestle anymore. She is stronger than me currently but she beat my ass rather easily everytime when I was physically stronger than her so don't think that matters much in terms of her wrestling me or anything. The picture at the gym where she is flexing the one arm is maybe a year ago, she is a little smaller now than that but still works out hard.

Last edited by haymaker; 22-May-19 at 04:26.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
dominant women, girl beats boy, muscle girl, panties, reverse rape, sex fight, true story, wife vs husband