Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Aug-12, 16:09
Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51 Points: 14,039, Level: 51
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Women Knocking Out Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Courtnie Korpela Chokes Brandon Han Unconscious

On December 10th 2011, 28 year old female 3rd Grade Elementary School Teacher Courtnie Korpela, 5'1" (121 lbs), took on 17 year old male High School Student Brandon Han, 5'9" (140 lbs). This was a mixed grappling match that took place inside of a cage located in Waukesha, Wisconsin. It was the last match of the day for both grapplers, and up to this point Courtnie Korpela had yet to win a match in the tournament. Korpela choked her male opponent unconscious in under 2 minutes. This was also not the first time Brandon Han had been choked unconscious in the tournament.

*I'm sure this video has been posted before and probably seen by most, just felt it also had a place in this thread*

~A rematch between these two can be viewed here~

Hotlinks To Advertisement Pages Are Not Allowed.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

*Brandon Han wins but there's no taking away what happened on December 10th, 2011*
it is not full,if you have full vid please share

Last edited by Anubis71; 11-Jul-13 at 14:55. Reason: Hotlink Removed From Quote.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gondal4 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 16:40
Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52 Points: 14,778, Level: 52
Last Achievements

What a great thread!!! The real deal is the best always!!!
Thank you Vixie for starting this!

Last edited by FemPowerLover; 02-Aug-12 at 17:56.
The Following User Says Thank You to FemPowerLover For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 18:07
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemPowerLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad you dig it. Thanks and appreciation always produces more posts too!
-Really do appreciate you taking the time to give thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Aug-12, 18:19
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FemPowerLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Exactly right!! At last someone has started a thread which should be the very essence of this forum...
Old 03-Aug-12, 07:28
Vixiebjj44

Claudia Gadelha Knocks Out Two Men In One Week

In September of 2009, there was some friendly banter exchanged between 20 year old Brazilian Female Mixed Martial Arts Sensation Claudia Gadelha and a couple middle-aged male TV/Radio Show Hosts on a Brazilian TV show called "Panico na TV". This led to the young Female MMA Fighter challenging one of the members of the TV/Radio crew to a fight, seemingly kidding around. Surprisingly, the untrained male accepted this challenge, and a legitimate Mixed Martial Arts Contest was actually set up between them. Claudia's first opponent was a member of the TV/Radio crew named Vesgo who most likely thought he was going to walk into the cage and put on a show by playing around with the young female fighter hoping to get some laughs from the audience due to the fact that he had a very large size advantage over her. Standing at only 5'3" and weighing 130 lbs, I highly doubt many people thought that a young, petite female like Claudia stood much of a chance in a real fight against a middle-aged male who was 2-3 times her size, regardless of her exceptional skill-level.

But on the 20th day of that September, Claudia Gadelha silenced any possible doubters very quickly by choking Vesgo completely unconscious in under two minutes. He had clearly submitted more than once, but Claudia refused to release the hold until he went totally limp. When Vesgo eventually woke up it was obvious he had no idea where he was. He must not have regained the ability to think straight right away or else maybe he was just so humiliated that he felt like he had to give it another go in an attempt to save some face because he ends up making the unexpected decision to take Claudia on a second time...and the punishment just gets worse. It almost becomes awkward watching the one-sided beating that this young female put on her significantly larger, middle-aged male opponent.

Claudia Gadelha vs Vesgo

Viewers were so entertained by the Claudia Gadelha vs Vesgo fight that the idea popped up to have the Brazilian Beauty take on another member of the TV/Radio crew the very next week. One would have to assume that Vesgo was most likely not interested in another fight with Claudia and probably wouldn't have been able to receive medical clearance to fight again within a short amount of time anyway. This meant Claudia was in need of a new male challenger. Luckily, A comedian in the TV/Radio crew named Bolinha was up for the challenge so Claudia was set to fight a second male opponent just seven days after her destruction of Vesgo. I would assume that Bolinha was either not around to witness what had happened to his co-worker the previous week or possibly wanted to get some revenge on Claudia for embarrassing his colleague. Another possible reason could have been that he was just trying to even the score for the male gender after Vesgo's one-sided loss to Claudia. Whatever was driving him, he apparently didn't have enough of it because now, exactly seven days after Vesgo was completely battered by Claudia Gadelha; Bolinha was now in the exact same position. Claudia again showed no mercy at all toward her much larger but unskilled male opponent. By the end of the fight, Bolinha was face down on the mat, appearing to be fading in and out of consciousness while rapidly tapping the mat; Signalling that he could no longer continue and was begging the referee to step in and put a stop to the punishment he was taking from Claudia Gadelha.

Claudia Gadelha vs Bolinha

Dead YouTube Link.

*Claudia is currently 7-0 in Pro MMA and often referred to as the "Gina Carano" of Brazil*

~TV version of the Claudia Gadelha vs Bolinha Fight~

~Video of Claudia Gadelha strength training~
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 11.jpg (90.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg 9.jpg (6.7 KB, 36 views)
File Type: bmp 17.bmp (394.7 KB, 119 views)
File Type: bmp 19.bmp (397.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: bmp 20.bmp (262.2 KB, 62 views)
File Type: bmp 24.bmp (405.6 KB, 35 views)
File Type: bmp 21.bmp (320.7 KB, 28 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (249.6 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg 12.JPG (227.6 KB, 74 views)
File Type: bmp 23.bmp (299.7 KB, 74 views)
File Type: bmp 13.bmp (951.3 KB, 88 views)
File Type: jpg 8.jpg (12.4 KB, 53 views)
File Type: bmp 14.bmp (803.5 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (20.5 KB, 51 views)
File Type: bmp 16.bmp (892.6 KB, 114 views)

Last edited by Anubis71; 11-Jul-13 at 14:59. Reason: Dead YouTube Link.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Aug-12, 09:50
Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64 Points: 21,868, Level: 64
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,622 Times in 507 Posts

Yes, I remember these matches. Reminds me of the old saying: "Hell hath no fury......"
Old 03-Aug-12, 11:27
Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49 Points: 13,285, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Ah yes - more of my favourites. Great demonstartions of how a trained female fighter can totally demolish much larger and heavier untrained men...
Old 03-Aug-12, 13:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixiebjj44 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Glad you dig it. Thanks and appreciation always produces more posts too!
-Really do appreciate you taking the time to give thanks
So one more "thanks"!! Well, i should at least be thankfull as i m not able to keep posting things so often..
Old 03-Aug-12, 13:41
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Women Knocking Out Men

These last two with Claudia Gadelha was at a tv show here in Brazil.. watched them live, incredible!!! I have to see it again, but i remember Bolinha almost got her in that 2nd vid..
Old 03-Aug-12, 14:16
Vixiebjj44

Quote:
So one more "thanks"!! Well, i should at least be thankfull as i m not able to keep posting things so often..
Always appreciated, glad you are enjoying the thread. I was going to ask you about the Claudia fights because my translating is not always the best. The way I understood it was Claudia said something that sort of got under one of the guys' skins or was it the other way around? I looked into it as best as I could but Portuguese is tough for me to translate.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: