Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Aug-17, 19:58
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts
Default Re: Kristen Hyman, Domina Nyx, fights for job as a cop after her videos are revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitsek [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
i think it is still important to say that expressing a fetish is all about consent and mutual respect, even if there is money transaction involved. So it is not like a person genuinely wishes to be hurt or to hurt others...a former dominatrix could be a good cop or a mediocre one, but it has nothing to do with her job in the fetish industry.

What is sadly funny about this story is that there was a lot of articles copying each other during a week of time, and after, nothing....all of this was about making headlines, jokes and hasty judgments.
She was actually expelled from the training academy, 6 days before graduation and she hired a lawyer and the judge re-instated her, so she did become a cop. There's a small story there, but I agree, it was more of an attention grabber than real news.

She was facing a cop disciplinary committee on June 27, I couldn't find any stories about that, and I'm thinking it wasn't reported. Maybe she got desk duty for a few months - who knows. But because a judge re-instated her, I don't think they can fire her without cause. Now if she beats up a suspect (hit me with your night-stick baby), that would be cause and she could get fired immediately, so she probably has to be extra careful. - all this is speculation of-course. If her precinct likes her, she should be fine.

But just out of curiosity, if you got pulled over by her and you recognized her, would you say something. "say, you're that dominatrix aren't you. Please arrest me. Throw me on the ground, put your knee on my back and call me scum. cuff me baby and don't be gentle".

OK, I'll stop now.
Old 14-Aug-17, 20:18
Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100 Points: 66,180, Level: 100
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 20,714 Times in 964 Posts
Default Re: Kristen Hyman, Domina Nyx, fights for job as a cop after her videos are revealed

There was also a mention of a psychiatric evaluation, which she would have refused, and it seems that the date of the hearing by the disciplinary committee was pospotned. I think too she should be fine, and i agree with you that there is no need to treat her differently than anyone else.
Old 14-Aug-17, 21:07
bruce911187
This message has been deleted by bruce911187.
Old 15-Aug-17, 01:23
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samirel [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
As much as i like her beatdown videos, i would not take the chance of having her as a police officer. There is a conflict between loving to be dominant, sadistic and being in control, and working as a police officer having a lot of power and authority and weapons at your disposal, having to make quick decisions. Authority and power are probably the main reasons she wants to be an officer, just the same as the dominatrix job attracted her.

That is the problem of police officers; the wrong people are often attracted to the job. Instead of wanting to regulate, they want to rule. She may be able to do the job adequately, but the risk is too high in my opinion.
Exactly what I was thinking, and you are spot on. It absolutely should be a disqualification. Police officers are, and must be, held to a higher standard, and yes, personal lives do count. You bet they do.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BYH For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-17, 02:00
Banned
Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11 Points: 943, Level: 11
Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8% Activity: 8.8%

LOL at everyone who just doesn't get that if a previous DUI or minor drug infraction disqualifies you from becoming a cop.......so should participating in "beat down" videos.
Old 15-Aug-17, 04:36
Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23 Points: 3,242, Level: 23
Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2% Activity: 4.2%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
LOL at everyone who just doesn't get that if a previous DUI or minor drug infraction disqualifies you from becoming a cop.......so should participating in "beat down" videos.
That's silly. It's putting a simulated, entirely staged video as being equivalent to breaking the law.

I think it's lol @ everyone who finds it unacceptable to investigate someone applying for a cop position who claims to get off on people's suffering. But just having a video like hers shouldn't be enough imo...

Last edited by slycordinator; 15-Aug-17 at 05:15.
Old 15-Aug-17, 08:37
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubs_fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A DUI or drug infraction doesn't disqualify you from being a cop. It's taken into consideration but it's not a disqualification.
Old 16-Aug-17, 00:39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
A DUI or drug infraction doesn't disqualify you from being a cop. It's taken into consideration but it's not a disqualification.
It's DQ'd a ton of people who would have otherwise been accepted. Is it an automatic dis-qualifier in being accepted into the academy? Nope.....but to suggest that it hasn't disqualified anyone is brutally incorrect.
Old 16-Aug-17, 01:01
Last Achievements

Quote:
It's DQ'd a ton of people who would have otherwise been accepted. Is it an automatic dis-qualifier in being accepted into the academy? Nope.....but to suggest that it hasn't disqualified anyone is brutally incorrect.
Dude. Please. You said it was automatic, I said it wasn't. You're not correcting me, you're correcting yourself.

As to how likely it is to be a disqualifier, I couldn't find stats on that, but it flat out is NOT an automatic disqualification. Nor should it be. What a person does when they are younger doesn't determine their qualities and abilities as an adult.
Old 16-Aug-17, 02:13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dude. Please. You said it was automatic, I said it wasn't. You're not correcting me, you're correcting yourself.

As to how likely it is to be a disqualifier, I couldn't find stats on that, but it flat out is NOT an automatic disqualification. Nor should it be. What a person does when they are younger doesn't determine their qualities and abilities as an adult.
Dude. Please. I never used the word "automatic" anywhere in saying a former DUI or drug infraction disqualifies you in becoming a cop. Point it out where i did.

It has derailed many careers (fact) for candidates who would have otherwise been accepted into academies. If those past transgressions can prevent people from becoming cops then appearing in and being paid for beat down videos is a 1000% legit reason in being denied the opportunity to become a cop as well.

This chick is not being treated unfairly, being picked on or singled out. She's being held to the same standards as others who have come before her and been denied the opportunity because of things in their past.
Old 16-Aug-17, 03:11
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Maybe she should try elsewhere