Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Mar-15, 01:18
♥αlphα♀

Default Re: A session with Yasmin Telles

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlefan2009 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
she could squeeze your chest tight enough to KO you that way if she didn't let go, right?
Personaly I couldn't resist her abdomen triangle in pure pressure alone but if someone could chances are the abdominal contraction would prevent any breathing, and if not as you imagine it would only be a matter of a few minutes before your resistance wears off while her clutch doesn't, she'd tighten it up a little bit more at every softening, like a knot (or an Anaconda : ) I think she did that to me actually. Plus in this combined hold she can deliver the full array of RNC pain and misery. It's like being a bagpipe, everywhere she press you make a different sound, and she plays.

So theoretically yes she could asphyxiate you by eventually completely blocking the diaphragm and I guess you would pass out but probably not before tapping out Very convingcingly. I had tens of pass out experiences but none from asphyxiation, all from neck blood chocke, much more bearable and I believe much quicker to recover from since the oxygen is immediately re-supplied to the brain upon release.
Old 26-Mar-15, 02:17
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldozer1986 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yes... That would be a great moment for saying the expression of my previous post
Actually the pic had a RNC with the triangle, not a bearhug
Old 26-Mar-15, 02:19
Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36 Points: 7,341, Level: 36
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Personaly I couldn't resist her abdomen triangle in pure pressure alone but if someone could chances are the abdominal contraction would prevent any breathing, and if not as you imagine it would only be a matter of a few minutes before your resistance wears off while her clutch doesn't, she'd tighten it up a little bit more at every softening, like a knot (or an Anaconda : ) I think she did that to me actually. Plus in this combined hold she can deliver the full array of RNC pain and misery. It's like being a bagpipe, everywhere she press you make a different sound, and she plays.

So theoretically yes she could asphyxiate you by eventually completely blocking the diaphragm and I guess you would pass out but probably not before tapping out Very convingcingly. I had tens of pass out experiences but none from asphyxiation, all from neck blood chocke, much more bearable and I believe much quicker to recover from since the oxygen is immediately re-supplied to the brain upon release.
What was "worse" - the triangle or a scissor with one leg behind you and the other over your stomach? And I'm not looking to get KO'ed, but could imagine her doing it
The Following User Says Thank You to wrestlefan2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Mar-15, 11:12
♥αlphα♀

Generaly speaking : the triangle.
in the me vs Yasmin case I couldn't say now which was "worse", she could make any feel "worse".
Old 26-Mar-15, 18:42
Bulldozer1986
This message has been deleted by wrestlingfan. Reason: Off Topic
Old 11-Jul-15, 11:18
Bulldozer1986
Old 13-Jul-15, 00:36
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts

amazing, Yasmin has nice headscissors
Old 13-Jul-15, 09:32
Bulldozer1986
Old 16-Jul-15, 19:35
Bulldozer1986
Old 16-Jul-15, 20:28
Bulldozer1986
Old 17-Jul-15, 00:17
Bulldozer1986
Old 18-Jul-15, 13:06
Bulldozer1986
Old 19-Aug-17, 18:05
Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21 Points: 2,599, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Does she like to give one-sided boxing beatdown type sessions?. She is coming to my city next month
Old 20-Aug-17, 00:44
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by knout [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does she like to give one-sided boxing beatdown type sessions?. She is coming to my city next month
You should ask her. She's not a boxer. She's more of a technical BJJ wrestler but she might be happy to throw punches at you during a session.

She's a little older now. She used to compete in BJJ and win competitions. Somebody said she teaches now and that wouldn't surprise me. She's skilled enough to teach.

She's likely more expensive than average, so keep that in mind. If you're expected standard rates, her prices might put you off. She's a very cool person though, very nice, more playfully dominant than mean, but I think she's a genuine dominant in her life.

Her body scissor is one of the best I've ever felt. She never made me tap in a body scissor, she did in a body triangle more recently, but it's hard to get me to tap in a body scissor. Her knees might not hold up for a full hour of squeezing either. Body-scissors are hard on the knees and ankles.

If anyone is expecting a squeeze like none they've ever felt before, that might be a bit unfair of an expectation. I didn't know what to expect when I first booked with Yasmin cause there was so much talk on her yahoo group about her squeeze being unbearable and deadly. To me - and this was like 10 years ago, her squeeze was the best I'd ever felt, but not unbearable. it was a good squeeze. She's definitely got one of the better squeezes out there. Reviews probably vary based on what the guy can take.

She told me that she broke her first boyfriends ribs scissoring him, and while stories like that are often made up, I believe her.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-17, 19:18
G-Force

No offense to anyone, but in my opinion it's a waste of her talents to under utilize her BJJ skills by focusing on typical scissor stuff that any session wrestler can do. There are plenty of non-technical wrestlers that have hellaciously strong scissors that can crack your ribs or whatever it is you want. When you are with Yasmin, if you are even lucky to get a session with Yasmin, make no mistake, you are in the presence of a submission Rembrandt. Does anyone even realize how long it takes to acquire a BLACK BELT in BJJ? I had a couple of sessions with her during her Purple/Brown phase and she was already off the charts compared to 98% of session girls. I'm one of the lucky ones to have pics on her site. If there was ever a session girl that can dominate you for REAL with her technical brilliance and submit you in dozens of ways you'll never see coming it's Yasmin, don't miss out.

Added after 5 minutes:

She is a phenom...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Trapped in leg jail.jpg (225.7 KB, 244 views)

Last edited by G-Force; 22-Aug-17 at 19:18.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 22-Aug-17, 21:59
Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70 Points: 26,293, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,335 Times in 1,828 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No offense to anyone, but in my opinion it's a waste of her talents to under utilize her BJJ skills by focusing on typical scissor stuff that any session wrestler can do.
I mostly agree with this, part of meeting different ladies should be making sure to experience the things that make each of them unique. But if Yasmin were here I believe she would say she also enjoys doing her leg jail stuff. Like she says, the thing she gets off on in her sessions is controlling and then breaking her victims down, however she happens to do it.
Old 22-Aug-17, 23:13
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
No offense to anyone, but in my opinion it's a waste of her talents to under utilize her BJJ skills by focusing on typical scissor stuff that any session wrestler can do. There are plenty of non-technical wrestlers that have hellaciously strong scissors that can crack your ribs or whatever it is you want. When you are with Yasmin, if you are even lucky to get a session with Yasmin, make no mistake, you are in the presence of a submission Rembrandt. Does anyone even realize how long it takes to acquire a BLACK BELT in BJJ? I had a couple of sessions with her during her Purple/Brown phase and she was already off the charts compared to 98% of session girls. I'm one of the lucky ones to have pics on her site. If there was ever a session girl that can dominate you for REAL with her technical brilliance and submit you in dozens of ways you'll never see coming it's Yasmin, don't miss out.

Added after 5 minutes:

She is a phenom...
She is very skilled. I'm not, and I don't really like wrestling BJJ style, I prefer straight wrestling, but you're absolutely right that she's very good at the technical stuff. I felt pretty powerless against her and I agree with her being off the charts. She is in the top 1-2%. I don't think she likes going competitive against women so you don't see her do that much in videos, and I think she popped a woman's shoulder once in a match, maybe in a Rousey arm-bar or something, she felt very bad about it.

She's also happy to just squeeze a guy and I really like being body scissored, so that's why I see her. I also like her company.

Only thing I disagree with you on is the number of women with hellaciously strong scissors that can break ribs. I spent a long time looking for a good body scissor. Women with a good body-scissor are very rare and hard to find. Yasmin was one of the better ones.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post: