Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-May-15, 17:39
Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31 Points: 5,452, Level: 31
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Losing to Ari

Some of this story is true, some of it fictional. Up to you to decide which is which.

The first time he really thought of Ari that way was while they were sitting on the couch in her apartment, watching a spy show on TV. The heroine had just wrapped her legs around an enemy's neck and choked him to death seemingly without effort. "Come on!" he exclaimed. "There's no way that could happen in real life, at least not by a woman her size."

Ari looked at him, mock-offended. "It certainly could! Trained killer beats anonymous baddie any day, woman or not. I don't work out, but if I had your head between my thighs like that, I bet I could make you tap." She smiled at him, clearly expecting a response.

Something in the way she said "make you tap" gave him a sexual jolt he hadn't experienced in a while. True, Ari was smoking hot: short and tan, with an hourglass figure and a killer ass. She had a pretty face too, with hazel eyes, long brown curls, and straight small white teeth. But so far in bed she'd been passive, letting him do all the work and showing no obvious signs of satisfaction. The tone in her voice now, though, sounded excited, like she was actually turned on for a change.

"All right, babe. You're on. Show me something impressive," he said. She lifted the blanket, baring her golden brown legs. She was wearing black booty shorts that rode up so high he could see a peek of the pink panties beneath. "Kneel down in front of me," she said, smiling that devilish smile.

He knelt in front, with her still on the couch, and she perched her slender calves on his shoulders. He kissed her once on each leg, and then bowed his head. Ari closed her thighs around his head and squeezed. Softly at first, and the sensation was pleasant and comfortable. Then she increased her power. It was starting to get uncomfortable; his neck was beginning to ache and he was about to break a sweat. "How does that feel?" she asked softly. "I can feel it…but you're not exactly breaking my neck," he said.

Her grip loosened slightly, and he started to pull away, but she grabbed his hair and drew him deeper in, until he had a faceful of her shorts fabric. Then she locked her thighs together again, tighter this time. Her legs enveloped him completely, muffling the noise of the TV. He was surprised at how warm her crotch was, but he didn't have time to contemplate it before she started turning up the pressure. At this point he was definitely in pain, although he didn't want her to know it. Unfortunately, she chose that moment to squeeze even harder for a second, and he let out an involuntary groan.

"Oh, am I getting to you? Are you ready to give up? Ready to admit you were wrong?" Ari sounded like she was breathing hard, but he couldn't tell if it was from fatigue or excitement.

"You're not going to make me give up," he muttered.

"Hmm….maybe not," she responded thoughtfully. "Well, try and escape then. I want to see you struggle a little bit."

Glad to, he thought. He yanked backwards, trying to pull her off the couch. She responded by curling upwards and lacing her fingers behind his head. He was as stuck as before, and now her full weight was hanging off him. He grunted with the effort, and she threw her head back and laughed. "Not much better, is it?" He dropped her back on the couch and pulled her butt towards him, hands on the tops of her tawny thighs. Then he pressed his weight down on her, folding her in half so that the backs of her thighs were facing upwards. A sharp cry escaped her lips, but she held on tight. He was running out of energy fast, and he knew this had to be it. He pressed down on the backs of her thighs with his hands, pinning her body in a crunched up position. Then he pulled his head back as hard as he could. She was still holding on tight, but he had all the leverage, and his head finally popped out.

He stumbled backwards and landed on his ass on the floor. He got a split-second view of his red handprints on her thighs before she rocked forward into her original position on the couch. Her face was red and she was breathing hard, grinning like a kid.

"What are you smiling at? I escaped," he said. Her eyes widened. "Sure you escaped…after a couple minutes. And you're sweating like a pig," she said. It was true. She looked a bit tired, but he was flat-out exhausted from trying to endure her power.

They stared at each other for a moment. "Let me try one more time," she said.

"I don't know," he responded. He really didn't. On the one hand, he didn't want to let her win, and he was afraid she actually would if he didn't get a chance to rest and recharge. On the other hand, he wasn't sure he'd ever seen her this turned on, and he was pretty riled himself, although he didn't want to think about exactly why that was. Just the possibility of good sex, he hoped. Then she said just what he wanted to hear. "If you can escape me again, I'll give you the best blow job you've ever had." Then she grinned a wicked grin and said, "but you're not going to."

He knelt and shuffled closer to her, smiling. "Good luck, babe. I'm looking forward to seeing you eat your words…and my dick." Fuck it, if she could trash talk him, turnaround was fair play.

His head was between those luscious thighs again and she shut the trap tight. This time, though, she had a slight variation in mind. She still pulled him in deep by his hair, smashing his face into her crotch, but then instead of extending her legs straight out, she bent her right leg behind his head so that her foot touched her left knee. Then she hooked her left leg around her foot, and to top it off, grabbed her left foot with her hand to cinch the lock tight. This time he groaned immediately, and she chuckled. "That's a much better one, isn't it? I could hold onto this forever."

He could pretty much kiss that blowjob goodbye, he knew. This hold was more painful than the previous one, and he'd only endured it for a few seconds. Plus, he was having considerable trouble breathing. He was too weak to lift her up again like he'd done the first time, so he rolled back and forth, trying to pull her off the couch. Her balance was good, though, and she kept his movements to a minimum.

Meanwhile, Ari was trash talking him relentlessly. Her legs weren't pressing directly on his ears this time, either, so he could hear every word. "I can't believe this," she said. "Look at you, completely helpless. I'm going to make you beg me to let you go." She tightened her legs' grip mercilessly, smiling down at him. "This is your one chance…tap my leg if you give up, otherwise I'm going to make you pass out."

He paused a second, and she gave him another jolt of power. It was too much. He tapped quickly, many times, until finally the pressure relaxed. He sat on his haunches, dazed, while she watched from the couch. Dimly, he was aware that she had her hand in her shorts. She moaned in pleasure. Then she raised both her feet, planted them on his chest, and shoved. He collapsed on his back on the carpet, and she pounced.

In one swift movement, she extracted his cock, which was, to his surprise, already hard, and pushed aside her shorts and panties to put it in her pussy. He was shocked; he had never felt her wetter or more energetic. She growled in ecstasy as he bottomed out inside her, and she fell forward onto him. She grabbed his ears and kissed him, biting his lower lip hard. He thrust harder into her, and she reared back, screaming. They came simultaneously and collapsed again.

Afterward, Ari said amiably, "I got you pretty good there, huh? You ready to admit I'm stronger than you?"

"Hell no," he said. "I let you get that hold locked in tight before I started resisting; that's no fair contest."

Ari propped herself up on one elbow and looked at him. "You don't think I can take you in a fair contest? You want to put your money where your mouth is?"

He weighed the pros and cons. It only took a second.

To definitely be continued.
Old 15-May-15, 19:59
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: losing to Ari

That was fantastic, mate. I really enjoyed reading it and it is probably the one story from on here that I want to read to my girlfriend because I think it will resonate with her, too.

One of my favourite parts was where you said, 'To definitely be continued.' I really want to read part two.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 15-May-15, 23:48
Last Achievements

No problem, hope she enjoys it too. I have plans and drafts for more parts, but I'm also always open to suggestions, so if you (or she) would like to see something in particular, let me know.
Old 18-May-15, 22:43
Last Achievements

A picture of what Ari looked like at the beginning of the story. She was a little more girl-next-door than this woman, though.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mt379 For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-15, 23:13
Last Achievements

He'd agreed to Ari's challenge, and they had set up on her queen-sized bed. He was wearing gym shorts and a tee shirt, and she was wearing black shorts and a green tank top. They knelt and shuffled towards each other. He had his hands out, expecting her to try to grab his wrists. Instead, she lunged straight for his head and got him in a messy headlock. She had her left arm wrapped around his head, crushing it into her breast--a not altogether unpleasant feeling. She managed to hold him like that for a moment, but she couldn't capitalize on it, and he brought his right arm up behind her back, then over her head and in front of her face. He used his forearm to gently but firmly push her face away from him until her grip on his neck broke.

Ari backpedaled, trying to escape him, but he tackled her around the waist and they went down together, with him on top. She tried to get her legs around his waist, but only managed to trap one of his own legs. Meanwhile, he had her arms firmly pinned and his chest directly on her face. He stretched her arms out and put some weight on her, and she moaned in discomfort. "What now? Still think you can beat me? How are you gonna get out of this one?" he asked triumphantly. She wasn't in a position to answer, but he could feel her redouble her efforts, squeezing his leg tightly and bucking her hips. Still, her efforts got her nowhere, and gradually her movements slowed down and ceased. He thought he could hear her whimpering, so he lessened the pressure slightly.

Suddenly, she let go of his leg and bridged hard, managing to throw him off to the side. She rolled on top of him quickly, but he had his hands on her hips, and he used their momentum to roll them over again, this time with him on top and her on her side. Instead of facing him, she squirmed onto her stomach, which, given their position, turned out to be a bad move. He pinned her arms again and spread his legs out for balance. His erect cock was jabbing into her ass, and she felt it. She moaned and writhed, trying to escape his grip, but also, he thought, trying to arouse and distract him. It was working, but not well enough.

He dipped his head close to her ear and whispered "Are you ready to give up, babe?" "No…" she replied through gritted teeth. He licked her ear and snaked an arm around her throat. He tightened his choke hold, and her body went rigid, trying to force her way out one more time. It was too much force for her to overcome, though, and she soon went limp and tapped his arm three times with her free hand.

He let go of the choke hold, but didn't let Ari up. Instead, he put all his weight on her hips and upper back, pinning her smaller body down, and slipped his hands underneath her, caressing her belly. He could feel her abs flex as she struggled to escape. He moved his fingers down and down until they slipped under the waistband of her black shorts. Ari's panties were soaking wet, and she moaned inarticulately as his fingers brushed against her clit through the sheer fabric.

Now he slipped his fingers inside her panties and gently rubbed her clit while pressing his rock hard cock against her ass. He lowered his head to hers and kissed her neck, then exhaled lightly into her ear. Ari shuddered and moaned again. She reached back and grabbed his hair, pulling his head hard down into her shoulder, and thrust her ass against him, crying out in pleasure. Seconds later, her body went rigid underneath him, and he knew she was deep in the throes of an orgasm.

The noises she made put him over the edge, and he came too, making a mess inside his gym shorts. He collapsed on top of her, but she squirmed out from under him. He was dazed; they had both come without ever removing any of the clothes. What was going on?

He rolled over, feeling satisfied. If she wanted to do this every night, that was fine by him. After all, there was no way she could beat him. She'd had the advantage a few times in this match, but only because he'd been going easy on her.

It was clear Ari thought differently, though. "Just wait until next time. It's not going to be so easy for you," she said. She walked to the bathroom, shooting him an evil grin over her shoulder as she did so.

Part 3 yet to come.
Old 29-May-15, 16:41
Last Achievements

It took a few days for Ari to find her moment, but when it came, she didn't hesitate. They were about to get ready for bed, and he was standing by the bed folding laundry. He was preoccupied, and Ari crept up behind him as silently as she could. Just as he noticed her presence, she leapt onto his back, squeezing her legs around his waist and wrapping her slender arm around his throat.

He made a few strangled noises as he staggered backward under her unexpected weight. He managed to get a few fingers under her arm, but couldn't pry it off entirely.

"I've got you now, huh?" she said, pleased, and gave him an extra little squeeze with her legs. He groaned in discomfort and switched to trying to get her legs off him. Ari responded by locking her ankles and crushing him even harder.

He stumbled and fell to his knees, unable to do anything about her strong legs around his waist. Her choke hold wasn't perfect, and he could still breathe, but only barely. Ari leaned close and whispered in his ear, "If you had any sense, you would tap out."

He didn't, though. He gave another pull at her arm, throwing them both off balance, and he fell forward onto his stomach, breaking his fall with his arms. Ari was now pinning him to the ground and choking him simultaneously. He felt her breasts pressing into his back and her thighs digging hard into his sides.

"Mmmmmffff...." he moaned, struggling ineffectually. Ari just laughed.

"Come on, all you have to do to end this is admit that I beat you. Of course, you can't talk, so a tap will do," she said.

He made one more effort to escape, pushing himself up with his arms. Ari used her hips to slam him painfully back to the floor, and tightened her grip on his throat.

"I'm telling you, there's no way you're escaping. Now tap," she commanded.

He hesitated, but, knowing she was telling the truth, finally tapped her arm. She let go and rolled off him, leaving him panting face down on the floor.

"OK, now that you can speak again, you can admit I beat you," Ari said.

It was true that she'd had him immobilized and in pain, but she had the drop on him too; he never got a chance to fight back. "You beat me...but it wasn't a real fight, because you caught me by surprise."

Ari grinned. "Well, you should have been paying more attention then," she said. She looked back at him, her eyes smoky with desire. "Now, you better get over here and help me with my tank top." She slid one of the straps of her tank top off of her tawny shoulder and gently pulled it down her arm, exposing most of her breast. He did as he was told.

They kissed, with her running her fingers through his hair and him digging into her back, pressing lower and lower until he found the dimples just above her ass. She grabbed his ears and guided his head down to her neck, which he licked hungrily, then further down to her still-covered breasts. She pushed his face away and quickly slid her tank top over her head. She reeled him back in and wrapped her arms around his head, pressing him in between her newly freed breasts. She squeezed him tight, until he could barely breathe, and then let go, only to grab his ears again. Again she pressed his face into her, lower and lower, over and past her flat stomach. He lingered around her pierced belly button as long as he could, sucking the ring into his mouth. Simultaneously, he hooked his fingers through the waistband of her yoga pants, sliding them down along with her underwear. To his surprise, she smelled like cinnamon sugar. It was intoxicating. She drew him deeper into her, and he probed with his tongue between her lower lips. She let out a deep sigh and leaned her head back, eyes closed. She spread her legs wide, letting him get to her clit, then closed them again gently around his head. He quickened his pace, and she responded with more little sighs.

He flicked her clit from side to side with his tongue, and she gasped. Suddenly, her legs snapped shut around his head, and he felt her shift. She rolled to her side, taking him with her, and then she pushed again so that he was on his back and she was riding his face. She put most of her weight on him, sliding backwards and forwards with her pussy crushing his face. He couldn't orally stimulate her because she was moving too much and he was in too much discomfort anyway, but she didn't seem to care. She kept grinding into him, saying, "yes! yes! yes!" in a quiet voice. Soon she was almost screaming, and he could tell she was coming, maybe more than once.

Soon she relaxed, and sat back on his chest. Everything from his nose to his neck was sopping wet, and he looked up at her pretty face and heaving breasts with a mixture of satisfaction and indignation.

She smiled down at him. "I just kinda had my way with you, huh?" she said. "I guess you deserve something in return." She leaned back and, without looking, grabbed his cock, which immediately sprang to attention. She ran her other hand down the side of his face, collecting some of her own pussy juices, and reached back with that hand too. Somehow, it only took a few seconds of effort on her part to make him come. Her eyes widened in surprise as he jizzed all over her naked back. "Well," she said, "I suppose you're going to have to lick all of that off me now." She slipped off him and laid down on her stomach, showing him her back and her beautiful butt. His come was all over it, and he got to work. She gave contented little sighs now and then as he worked his way down. He stopped finally at the pair of dimples, gave her ass a little pat, and rolled over.

"You better kiss my ass, too," she said playfully, wriggling provocatively.

"I don't think so; you've degraded me enough today," he replied sardonically.

"Well, someday I'm going to force you to kiss it. Remember that," She sounded serious, but he laughed. "That'll be the day."

When he woke up early the next morning, Ari was gone. He made himself breakfast and was eating it when she got back, dressed in gym clothes--tank top, yoga pants, and cute white sneakers. She eyed the eggs and bacon he was eating and said, "What? None for me?"

"Sorry," he replied. "I didn't know when you were going to be back. And since when have you been working out?"

"Since I decided I was going to kick your ass in a fair wrestling match," she said.

He laughed. "No amount of treadmill running is going to help you beat me, babe. And besides, even if you were stronger, you don't have the moves."

She looked at him, annoyed. "For your information, I wasn't treadmill running. And I'm learning some moves, too," she said mysteriously.

"Please. I could take you blindfolded."

"Oh, you really think so? Is that a challenge?" She looked interested now.

"I think it is," he said. He could feel his cock beginning to stiffen just at the thought of dominating her again.

"All right then," she said. "Blindfolds at midnight. Best of three submissions, I don't want you saying I won cheaply."

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mt379 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-May-15, 22:46
ap643

Am loving this and can't wait for the next chapter! thanks soooo much!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jun-15, 19:54
Last Achievements

That night, they squared off on her bed again. She was dressed more provocatively this time, in nothing but a black sports bra and grey boyshort underwear, showing some great cleavage and about ten inches of flat, toned stomach. He asked her why she dressed like that if he was going to be blindfolded, and she replied, "I want to engage your other senses." She grabbed the sash from her bathrobe and carefully tied it around his eyes. He could smell her cinnamon scent, which he knew meant she was aroused already. She kissed his neck and gave his already-hard cock a squeeze before circling back to face him.

"Ready?" she said. "You make the first move."

He stayed still, though, listening for her movements. He heard the sheets rustle as Ari moved to one side. He lunged towards the area where he'd heard the last movement, but she wasn't there. As he brought his arms back in, he felt her grab his right wrist with both hands. Before he could react, she twisted his arm down and then behind his back and up between his shoulderblades. He gasped in pain and bent forward slightly to relieve some of it. Then he reached his left arm behind him to try to pry her hands off of his wrist. She let go with one hand momentarily to grab his other wrist. Then she pushed him forward. With no free arm to break his fall, he collapsed facedown on the bed. She quickly took advantage of his position, scooting forward and straddling his back so that his hand was still trapped, but now in the fork of her legs. She had both hands free, and used them to grab his other wrist. She then tucked that wrist into the crook of her knee, immobilizing him completely.

He was in dire straits, he knew. Her weight was directly on his back, and he couldn't roll or get his legs under him. His shoulders and arms burned from being stretched into their unnatural position, and no amount of struggling could free them. To top it off, the fingers of his right hand could feel her warm, wet pussy through her underwear, which was distracting and somehow humiliating. She was using him to get off again, except this time he had no say in it. He wasn't ready to give in, though.

What Ari did next changed his mind. She reached forward with one hand and grabbed his forehead. She pulled it back and up just enough to get her other hand under his chin, then she pulled back and up harder, wrenching his neck back. With both hands under his chin and both of his arms pinned, she said, "Face it. You lost. Give up now or I'll just pull harder."

"Please don't…I give, I give," he gasped out. She held on for a second, and he moaned incoherently. Satisfied, she let go of his head, which thumped back into the bed. She let him disentangle his arms and leaned down close to his ear, whispering "1-0. You weren't expecting that, were you?" She slapped his ass and then stood up to take a quick break. He obviously needed it more than she did, though.

He stood up unsteadily, stretching his arms out. He pulled off the blindfold and moved into the bathroom to get some water and hopefully rejuvenate himself. As he recovered, he felt his anger mount. She was acting like she'd beaten him fair and square, but while he was blindfolded, she could get the drop on him any way she wanted. He couldn't complain about it though; he'd agreed to her terms. So he'd just have to kick her ass twice in a row. He hoped he could still do that.

Back on her bed, they started round two. He sensed her moving in fast, and he ducked her outstretched arms and slammed into her midsection, tackling her backwards. He heard her lose her breath, but unfortunately, he couldn't capitalize because she had locked her legs around his waist, trapping him there for the time being. She wrapped her arms around his head, pulling it into her cleavage. She squeezed hard with her arms and legs, constricting him like a snake. He wasn't in pain, but he was having trouble breathing and didn't know how to escape. He had to, though, or this would be the end right here. She sensed it too, and laughed triumphantly.

He wasn't done yet, though. He managed to force an arm in between his head and her breasts, and he pushed hard against one of her breasts, making her yelp in pain and let go of his head. He sat up straight and dug his elbows into her inner thighs, forcing her to loosen her hold. Then he hooked both arms under her knees and pressed her backwards. Too late he remembered this position, and she snapped her thighs shut tightly around his head. He flashed back to their first physical confrontation; he had barely managed to escape this very hold, and if she managed to convert it to the triangular version, he was done for.

Luckily, he had thought of a plan for this. He threw himself to the side, and his head slammed into the bed, still trapped between her thighs. She stretched out perpendicular to him, so that he couldn't reach any part of her body, and poured on the pressure. He endured the pain, wondering if his plan was going to work. Her legs and butt seemed stronger than the last time she'd done this to him, and he knew he only had a few seconds to make his escape. He placed his hands firmly on her butt, and got his legs underneath him. Slowly, he forced her over from her side onto her stomach, then he lifted one leg over her prone body so that he was straddling her. His head was still between her thighs, but now he had some leverage, and he pulled his head out smoothly.

Now he was straddling her, she was stuck on her stomach, and he was facing her legs. He gave her panty-clad ass a slap as revenge for the one she'd given him. Then he slid his hands down along her legs until he reached her ankles. He pulled upwards, put her delicate feet into his armpits upside down and pulled her legs up and back. He knew this was a powerful hold, and she was already groaning in pain. He sat on her back and jacked up the pressure gradually, wishing he could see the view of her strong, sexy legs under his control. Finally she screamed "I give, I give, let me go!" and he instantly dropped her legs. He sat on her for a few more seconds, though, letting his victory sink in. He could sense her frustration as he got up and headed for more water. She didn't move from her position on the bed.

A few moments later, they faced each other on the bed again for round three. Neither of them said anything, but he could sense her annoyance at having let her victory slip away. For his part, he vowed not to let her get so close to crushing him this round.

He waited for her to make an impetuous move, and she didn't disappoint him. She crashed into him full force, tackling him at the waist like he had done to her previously. He tried to sprawl out and throw his weight on top of her, but she had hit him too hard, and he toppled onto his back. Ari quickly straddled him and moved up so that her butt was sitting right on his chest. He could sense her looking down at him, and could imagine the triumphant look on her face. She managed to get her knees on top of his biceps, rendering his arms useless and grinding them into the bed.

"Had enough?" she asked, giggling.

"No…" he said, his voice strained. He bucked his hips, but her weight was positioned perfectly. She laughed again, exulting in her imminent victory. Confident, she quickly got off him and turned around. If he hadn't been blindfolded, maybe he would have been able to react, but as it was, his confusion prevented him from doing anything before she slammed her ass down on his chest again. This time, though, she was facing down towards his feet; he could tell because her hands were grasping for his legs, and her butt was high on his chest. She inched backwards towards his face as he struggled to buck her off. No amount of effort seemed to be enough, though. He knew he had to do something drastic before she smothered him--he knew that was her plan, remembering what had happened earlier.

He knew she couldn't see his face, so he slipped his blindfold up a bit, just enough so that he could see her body and orient himself. Cheating felt wrong, but it was a handicap match anyway. He quickly leaned up as much as he could, and snaked his arms under her armpits and up behind her head, lacing his fingers together. "No!" she grunted, but she was helpless to resist. He rolled to the side, bringing her head and torso with him and clamping his legs shut around her waist. He got his hooks in, with his feet inside her legs forcing them down and apart, giving him the leverage to really put some pressure on the full nelson.

Ari was completely trapped, and in pain, but she didn't submit. He again found himself wishing he could see her limber body writhing under his control. Her ass pressed into his dick, which was hard again. He increased the pressure of his hold a little more, and after a few more seconds, she gasped out a submission. He was impressed at how long she had lasted, but when he let go and stripped away his blindfold, he could see that she was utterly defeated. He was too aroused by the sight to stop himself, and he lifted her up and threw her onto her back. He climbed onto her and kissed her roughly. She tried to flip him over, but he wouldn't let her dominate him this time. He straightened up and tore off her grey panties, exposing her beautiful wet pussy. He grabbed her wrists and twisted them, pinning them down on either side of her head. He had already gotten his cock out, and he fucked her roughly and quickly until he came. She was yelping and screaming so loud he thought she might wake the neighbors. Did she come? He didn't care this time, and flopped down next to her. He didn't look at her for a moment, but when he did, he could see that she was two knuckles deep in herself, panting and moaning. He grabbed her face and kissed her, forcing his tongue as far into her mouth as he could. She came silently, her stomach convulsing and releasing rapidly. He let go of her and relaxed onto his back. She let out a few contented little whimpers, and then grinned. "Not bad," she said. "But just wait until next time--you only won by a fluke tonight."

He scoffed, but inwardly he reflected on the match. Ari had won the first point, nearly won the second, and nearly won the third. The only way he was able to take the match was by cheating, and he counted himself lucky that she didn't suspect. Well, next time--he knew a next time was inevitable--he would be more careful. And besides, she still had no chance in a fair match.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mt379 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-15, 03:35
Last Achievements

He and Ari didn't wrestle again for a solid two weeks. They didn't need to; his libido had never been higher, and she was receptive to his every advance, and even jumped his bones a few times. One time he had come home from class to find her dressed in nothing but red lingerie, and she had crash-tackled him onto the bed and ridden him like no tomorrow. Her exercise and weight-lifting had made her body leaner, meaner, and almost incomprehensibly sexy. He didn't know whether she was conditioning him or just awakening something latent, but he had to admit he found her strength a huge turn-on.

He was ruminating on this one day when Ari asked him if he wanted to go for a run. "Sure, I could use the exercise." He put on shorts and sneakers and followed her outside.

"I thought we'd go for a couple laps around the neighborhood, maybe three miles total." She was putting her hair up as she said this, and he noticed that there was no longer an ounce of fat on her upper arms; they were slim but toned.

"Okay, lead on then." She started off, with him following. She was wearing white cotton shorts, and he found staring at her ass and the backs of her thighs oddly meditative as he ran. Her pace was easy to keep up with at first, since he had a much larger stride, but after they had gone a while, he realized he wasn't in the shape that he used to be, and she was pulling away. At some point she looked over her shoulder, smiled, and cut her pace by a bit. After another mile, he was in bad shape. She noticed and stopped for a quick rest. He looked at her. She had a fine sheen of sweat on her face, and a touch of color in her cheeks, but other than that she didn't look very tired. He, on the other hand, was doubled over trying to catch his breath. She moved close to him and put her hand on his shoulder. "Aw, poor baby," she cooed. "You're not going to bitch out on me, are you?"

"No, just give me another minute," he said. She moved even closer, brushing her chest against his bowed head. "Just trying to reinvigorate you a little bit," she laughed. Then she took off again.

He tried his best to keep up, but before long, she and her sexy body were out of sight. When he got back to her apartment, she was in the kitchen and had stripped off her top, revealing a sports bra and her flat stomach. She was leaning against the counter drinking a greenish juice that she had just made. When he walked in, she gave him a predatory look.

"I want to wrestle you again," she said. "Blindfold rematch. We're going to do it right this time and give ourselves some room…we'll pull two mattresses into that empty bedroom. That way we can start standing instead of kneeling. And one more thing--best three out of five this time. I don't want it to end too quickly."

"You got it," he said. There was no way he could refuse and keep his dignity.

That night he didn't feel great about his chances. He was still a little wiped out from the run, and his dinner was sitting heavy in his belly. She, on the other hand, was so charged up it was like she had current running through her. She came into the room wearing lacy black panties and a matching bra, the briefest outfit she'd worn for any of their matches so far. She tossed him the sash to tie around his eyes, and he reluctantly did it. They faced each other, and she said, "Ready…set….wrestle!"

He immediately understood why she had changed the setting. The larger area gave her more room to maneuver, she could move quicker standing than she could have kneeling, and the lack of sheets on the mattresses made them make less noise than her bed had. He had a feeling she was going to be able to get the drop on him every time, and that she would be able to evade him if he tried to be aggressive.

His first strategy was to wait for her, turning towards any noise he heard. She let out a laugh and said, "You look ridiculous." He turned towards where her voice had come from, and suddenly she hit him from an entirely different direction. In a flash, her wiry arm was around his head and neck, and she was yanking his head downward, pressing it into her breast in an exact replica of the hold she'd tried during their first playful match. This time, it felt significantly rougher. He tried to get his arm in front of her head to push her away, but she anticipated that, ducking her head and simultaneously tripping him.

They went down together, but when they hit the mattress, he was on his side, and she was on top of him, still holding onto the headlock. Her breast in his face made it hard to breathe, and her arm constricting his neck made it even harder. His head was twisted at an awkward angle, and his legs couldn't reach her to kick her off him. He tried to pry her arm off his neck with the hand that wasn't crushed beneath him, but she grabbed it with her own free hand and stuck it between her legs, squeezing and pinning it there. She had gotten him in this hold in ten seconds, and he had endured it for no more than two minutes, and he was already ready to quit. "Mmff…" he said.

"What's that, honey?" she asked. "Ready to give up so soon? Make another noise if you submit."

"Mmmmff…" She reluctantly released the hold.

"I knew this was going to go better for me, but I didn't realize just how easy it would be," she said. His blindfold had come askew while he was getting punished by her headlock. He watched her walk back to her corner, hips swinging saucily, before replacing it.

They faced off for the second fall, and he decided to be aggressive this time. He stalked around the mats, arms waving in front of him. She slipped away from him again and again, gradually tiring him, and then she made her move. When he felt her grab his wrist, he pulled his hand away and shot for her legs. He successfully grabbed one behind the knee, but she straightened it and wrenched it away while pressing down on his head with both hands. Her weight on his head forced him to his knees, and she quickly stepped forward and trapped his head between her thighs. If he could see, he would have been looking down the backs of her legs at her tight calves. Knowing this, he grabbed her ankles and tried to dislodge them to knock her off balance. She squeezed his head harder, eliciting a groan from him, and while he was distracted by that, she grabbed one of his wrists with both her hands. She was able to pull it off her ankle and up behind his back. She held him like that for some time, tiring him out and twisting his arm painfully. He still had one hand gripping her ankle, but he couldn't do anything with it.

Eventually, she was able to pin his arm in place with one hand while using the other to grab his other arm, wrenching it up behind his back in the same manner as the first one. Then she threw her weight sideways, bringing them down onto the bed on their sides. His head was still being crushed painfully between her strong thighs, and now she was twisting both of his arms. There was nothing he could do besides groan and flail his legs.

"I don't think you're getting out of this one either, hon. Do you want to prolong the agony?"

"No, please, I give up…"

"You're going to have to do better than that. Say my name, bitch," she said.

He hesitated, pulling with his arms. She had him trapped, though, and she squeezed her legs around his head even harder still.

"Ari, please! I'm begging you…please let me go."

This time she let go of the hold, and stood up. He was still lying prone, and she used her dainty foot to roll him onto his back. She rubbed her foot on his face for a second and laughed. "Okay, babe, get up. You've still got one more round, remember? Or even more if you somehow manage to win. I'll give you a minute to collect yourself, though."

He got to his feet gingerly and stretched his arms. He went to the bathroom, shed the blindfold, and looked in the mirror. There were red marks on his face where her thighs had been pressing into it. Like the previous time she had been beating him, he started to get angry. He would have to get his revenge on her somehow.

When he came back out, she was grinning diabolically at him. He could tell she couldn't wait to get him back in her clutches. He knew she wasn't thinking about the possibility of losing, so he would use that overconfidence against her. He put the blindfold back on and got ready.

He waited for her again this time, because he knew she would come right at him. She did, and he slipped away from her outstretched arm, grabbing it and spinning her around. She stumbled backwards right into him, and he grabbed her clumsily. One arm was around her neck, and the other crushing her breasts. She made a slight noise of discomfort and bent at the waist, trying to escape. This made her butt wriggle against his crotch, sending a wave of arousal through him. He squeezed harder and pulled backwards slightly until only the tips of her toes were on the ground. Then he used one leg to sweep her legs from under her, and brought her down onto her stomach with him on top.

She handled it well, though; she had clearly learned from their previous matches not to let him get his hooks in, and he wasn't able to wrap his legs around her waist. Still, he held on tight to her throat, cutting off as much air as he could. He let go of the grip he had on her breasts and traded it for an underhook under her left arm. He could tell he was choking her, and he bore down on that hold. She was on her knees now, with both of her small hands trying to pull his forearm from its spot around her throat. She pushed backwards into him, and he correspondingly pushed forwards onto her.

Suddenly, she switched gears and crumpled forwards, simultaneously extending her legs. This had the effect of flipping him completely over her shoulder, breaking his grip on her throat and leaving him dazed on his back in front of her. "Hah!" she said triumphantly. She quickly ripped off his blindfold and bodyslammed him, her weight on his stomach taking the wind out of him. She was lying on top of him with her thighs at his head and her head at his crotch. She grabbed his head and drew it up between her legs. "I took your blindfold off because I want you to appreciate this one visually," she said. When she completed the hold, his head was clenched between her thighs again, with him staring directly at her firm ass in its black lacy panties.

Her hands ran up and down his legs, stimulating him, even as her legs and butt choked the life out of him. He gripped her thighs, trying in vain to separate them; she was too strong, and he was too tired. When his last play failed, he tapped her butt, unable to give a verbal submission. She laughed again and released some of the pressure, but she didn't release him from the hold itself.

"3-0, then. That was almost disappointing. In fact, I don't feel like letting you go yet. I'm going to torture you a little longer…but I'm also going to give you something you've been wanting for a long time," she said. She propped herself up on one elbow and stuck her hand into his shorts, drawing out his erect cock. In one smooth motion, she took the whole thing into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down gently.

He couldn't see it--his vision was taken up by her beautiful ass--but he could feel it, and he moaned in mingled pain and pleasure. She had never given him head before, but she was excellent at it. Before long, she had him ready to bust. She teased him for a bit, just licking the tip and running her tongue around the edge of the head, but when she took his cock deep into her throat again, he exploded. His head popped up in an involuntary spasm, and she instinctively squeezed his head harder to hold him still. The pressure of her thighs intensified his orgasm, and after a few moments, he went limp.

She finally released him from her grip, but immediately slithered back up his body until she was sitting directly on his face. She started to crush him with her pussy as she had done before, grinding it forward and backward over his face. She didn't even have to take off her panties; they were thin enough to provide plenty of sensation. He grabbed her hips, trying feebly to push her off of him, but she wouldn't let him, and she grabbed his wrists and pinned his hands down, leaning back on him. "You lost big time, babe," she said. "I don't think we need to---ah--do any more of these---ooh--blindfold matches from now on. HNNNGG! I'm pretty sure I can kick your ass the traditional way." She screamed in ecstasy, and he squirmed in pain.

Finally, she rolled off of him. At first he was humiliated and could barely look her in the eye. She wrapped him up in a hug, though, pulling him into her and smiling. She kissed him passionately, and he couldn't help but kiss back. Mentally, he resolved to give her a better fight next time. After all, he'd been blind that whole match. He could still beat her in a fair fight…at least he thought so.

Old 07-Jun-15, 23:22
Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26 Points: 3,825, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Smile Re: losing to Ari

This is the best mixed wrestling story I've ever read
keep it up
The Following User Says Thank You to zaid-as For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling