Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Jul-17, 21:48
Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30 Points: 5,156, Level: 30
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Red Diamond reviews

I had a domination role-play semi-competitive wrestling session with Red Diamond at a hotel last night. She was a good sport and put a lot of effort into playing out the scenario I requested in emails beforehand, the verbal part of which was done in public. She's not a competitive wrestler, but I intended for her to win anyway, so that wasn't a problem. She is pretty strong though, and has impressive arms and shoulders. She looked larger in person than she appeared to be on the webcam we did a few weeks prior to the session. I found her off-season physique to be very sexy. The part I asked her to play was angry/dominant, so I didn't see her sweet side, but she seems to be an intelligent, considerate person. Making arrangements via email was professional, timely, etc. She gave me a little extra time. She wouldn't let me take a selfie with her, as she guards her anonymity. She charged $500/hr. for role-play, which is exorbitant for me, but I can't say she wasn't worth it. I have no regrets and do recommend her.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tanukialpha For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Aug-17, 17:46
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Red Diamond reviews

Cool review, I could never see her $500. (((OUCH))),
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post: