Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 23-Jun-11, 05:14
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts
Default Re: Excerpts from mainstream literature

This is more of a victory pose scene... but what a great one!.. Would love to see it on film.

Did she hear a crunch of gravel?
Another breeze whispered over her, fluttering the hair on her arms, sending chill bumps down the back of her neck. Something wasn't right.
Remy felt it, too. He'd frozen. She barely sensed him breathing.
"Don't move," she whispered.
She shrugged out of Remy's jacket, then slid her feet out of her high-heeled sandals and wished like hell for her boots. She took two steps to her right, then sensed movement.
A man's arm swung toward her; a knife was clutched in his fist. Jade ducked, then swung, punching him in the stomach. She finished with a roundhouse kick to his head, dropping him to the ground immediately, his knife clattering on the pavement a few feet from his body.
Unsheathing her own knife, she planted her foot over his throat. "Don't even twitch," she said in a low, deadly tone.
He didn't. Probably because he could barely breathe.
Remy appeared beside her, his gun drawn. "Nice moves."
Still trying to catch her breath, Jade nodded, though she didn't take her gaze off their would-be assailant. "You wanna answer some questions?"
Red-faced, his eyes watering, the guy struggled to nod.
She eased up the pressure of her foot a little but kept her gaze on his. "You alone?" He nodded.
"You got a problem with me?" He shook his head.
She'd never seen the guy. He had brown hair, brown eyes and an ordinary face. The kind of guy you looked through or over—maybe to your detriment. Yet she didn't think he was a run-of-the-mill mugger. "You got a problem with him?" she asked, jerking her head back toward Remy.
Another shake.
"Who's paying you?"
The guy's eyes flashed for only a second, but distinctively enough that she had her answer. A paid attack. "Why?" Another shake.
He either didn't know or wasn't telling.
She should call the police. Or at least Detective Parker. She wanted to press her foot against his throat, to press her point and her questions. She had little doubt she'd get what she wanted. But she hesitated.
The prosecution of the attacker was being compromised every second she talked to him without the police or his attorney present.
"Allow me," Remy said, as if he sensed her struggle.
The intended victim questioning his attacker? No way.
"See if he's got ID," she said, hoping to give him a project that would prevent an argument.
Remy dug into the guy's back pocket and flipped open a worn brown wallet. "Johnny Maiden."
"Surprise, surprise."
She pressed the panic button on her brooch that would bring her troops, then she dialed Detective Parker's cell. "You need to get to the back entrance of Club Pi. My client's been attacked again."
"How is he?"
"My client is fine. The attacker has been subdued." "By whom?"
"The Easter bunny. Just get over here."
David ran to the scene as she disconnected. His gaze swept her, their client and the guy she had pinned to the ground. "You okay?"
"We're fine. Help me get him up."
As she stepped back and slid her feet into her impractical shoes, David and Remy dragged Maiden to his feet. David secured his arms behind him with handcuffs.

From A Breath Away by Wendy Etherington
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Jul-11, 17:47
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

This kind of reminds me of someone I know. Is there more in this book? I tried googling and didn't find it. Could you supply a more complete citation. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Lucilla winced as he pulled the twig from her hair; no doubt her twin had taken some of her hair along with it. She frowned playfully when he mentioned that now she would owe him something; being brought up with a horde of brothers and companions she had long learnt to never owe anyone any favours. Lucilla grumbled; but then again how easy would it be for Julius to show the old hag all of her new hiding places? After she had asked him about Camillus; after trying for so long to hide her crush on the arrogant Julii boy and now her brother's laughter brought out anger in her. She spun around; fist clenched and punched him hard in the jaw with her right hand.

"Don't laugh at me!" She screamed at him; before she practically leapt at him and began to beat at him with her fists. It hadn't been long since they tried to take Lucilla away from her training. The hits were hard and effective in her pre-pubescent state. "Don't! Tell anyone!" She shouted; before leaping at him and knocked him to the ground as she scrambled to pin him. Lucilla in a fashion un-becoming to a lady moved to straddle her brother beneath her in order to control him.

The right hook came from almost nowhere. It had been a while since they had had a fight but he never remembered that kind of punch. He recoiled despite trying to fight it and even thought his laugh had been cut short he still bore a grin that was grew a little darker. He would usually take out his frustrations on a slave but he now had a perfect target. Whatever was coming out of her mouth Julius wasn’t listening. Already he was zoning into a trance like state

His sitter was wise to use her momentum moving to strike again but she had done the wrong thing to take the fight to ground, she had lost momentum and lost any sort of advantage. Even in a tired state Julius was still the stronger and heavier of the two. . now that Lucia now attempted to pin him into the ground, lessons past of wresting began to kick in. already he was rolling his soldiers to edge himself backwards to grant himself more room and was attempting to get a tight grip of her wrists so he could bring her in closer so that he could close of any chase for her to send a barrage of punches near his face again.

Julius was stronger in the upper arms. he was also a great deal heavier than she was despite being the same age. However Lucilla was more lithe and agile, she twisted her wrists upwards against his thumbs and one worked. It got free whilst the other was held in her brother's hand. With the free one she managed to punch her brother in the jaw once more and drew it back again. Already her knuckles were red and sore; one more hit and the skin would likely tear causing blood from the wound. Already from her lack of rough housing was causing her to become weak! Weak! Her chiton already had been torn as her knees rested; grass stained on the ground as she steadied her weight against him.

Lucilla would not admit it but it seemed her brother had grown stronger since she last wrestled with him. Envy added to her frustrations; instead of focusing on the surrounds. It was only a matter of time before the two children were caught wrestling near their Mother's precious gardens.

From The Spirit of Youth by Lucilla & Julius
Old 23-Jul-11, 17:55
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by del [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This kind of reminds me of someone I know. Is there more in this book? I tried googling and didn't find it. Could you supply a more complete citation. Thanks
Very strange. I also tried to search it on google books, where I found it initially, and it is no more there.

The author of this book might be Elbert Hubbard.
Old 26-Dec-12, 16:53
bruce911

Default Fairy Tale

Extract from 'Goldeneye' the novel, by John Gardner.

Yep, it's CrushO'gasm, the death of Admiral Butthead in print.

On the bed itself, late on this warm and luxurious evening, Xenia Onatopp coupled with Admiral Butthead who was slowly understanding that he had never had it so good. She had taken control almost before locking the door to the stateroom and telling him that nobody would disturb them.
She had stripped him, pushed him back onto the great bed and said - 'For this night, Butthead, I want you to enjoy me fully. Think of me as the ultimate pinnacle of your sexual dreams.'
She had slowly undressed for him, gently revealing her body, not in the vulgar grind of a striptease artist, but with the flair and professionalism of a ballerina. Each movement seemed to have been choreographed just for him, and at last when she was totally naked she came to him, whispering in his ear, rousing him almost to a frenzy, helping him, instructing him as a perfect body slave until he became pliable, and left with a sense that he owed her a great sexual experience.
It was then that she began a true domination of him: straddling his body and riding him, goading him onwards until their sweat mingled and he was completely at her mercy.
He cried out as he reached his summit for the third time in two hours, and, as he did so, she made a quick subtle movement with her thighs, flipping him over so that he lay face downwards on the bed.
With soft, soothing words she began to wrap her strong legs around his body, moving slightly so that eventually she held him in a scissors grip, her thighs wrapped around his chest, slowly loosening and tightening her hold in a manner which made him gasp with pleasure until she suddenly began tensing the muscles as though she were attempting to draw his entire body into hers.
He gasped and cried out - 'Xenia ... No. I can't breathe ... I ... No.'
It was doubtful if she even heard him as she flexed the muscles even tighter. This was the technique of a boa constrictor and she felt the bones crack in his chest, with half her mind registering the inevitable crunching horror of ribs crumbling.
At the moment of his asphyxiation, Xenia Onatopp cried out in her own final and conclusive orgasm - 'Yes ... Ahhhhh ... Yes! Yes! ... Yeeeessssss!'
It was a technique she had used many times during her life, and her masters knew how effective she could be. A secret weapon like a spider who consumes its mate after the sex act.
She swayed to and fro, still rubbing herself against his corpse, moaning and supremely satisfied in her moment of glory.
She flicked the dead body onto its back, then slowly unwound herself, as though woken from a trance by the soft knock on the stateroom door.
She opened up, unconcerned about her nakedness

Last edited by bruce911; 10-Jan-13 at 05:07.
Old 10-Jan-13, 05:12
bruce911

Default Re: Fairy Tale

I tried to fix the format for the story I originally put in here but it was too much work

I have a lot of stories that could go in here but they all need to have their format edited.

If anyone is interested in fixing some of them let me know.
Old 21-Jul-14, 19:21
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thought you were pretty smart, eh, Lauren? Takin' advantage of your old man like that? Yeah, pretty damn smart. Well, it don't seem so damn smart, now, does it? Does it?" he snarled as he grabbed a fistful of her hair. "Huh? What 'bout, now, Lauren? How smart does it feel, now?" He slung her hard from him. She grabbed the side of the table to keep from falling to the floor.

Rex's hollow laugh filled the room. "How th' hell did you think you'd get away with it, Lauren? Huh? What'd you think you was gonna do? Run to Malcolm? He can't do nothin', Lauren, not a damn thing. So, you'd better get that straight right here and now." His figure moved closer to her, and he gave her a cocky grin. "So, whatcha gonna do now, huh? What th' hell you gonna do, now?"

"This, you bastard!" she gritted through clenched teeth as she shoved him with all of her strength to the floor flat on his back. He gurgled with the pain from his tender sores being pressed onto the marble floor. She gave him no chance to retaliate; she pressed her knees onto his shoulders and enclosed her hands around his throat.

"Listen to me, damn you, and listen well," she said menacingly. "I'm never going back with you. So, get that straight right now. I'm never going back with you." She lifted his head and pounded it against the floor to make her point. "Either you sign those papers, or I'll- make-you-wish-you-had."

Rex sputtered in fury. "Damn girl! Let me up from here!" He was so angry with himself he could have died. "I'll never sign those papers, dammit, never!"

"You will or you'll be sorry you didn't," she warned, again. "I'll take you to court and then, then old man, they'll hear it all-every bit of it."

"Of what? You got nothin' on me!"

"What about my whole life? You beat me more than that one night, you bastard!"

"Jus' a man takin' care of his kids! No one will blame me for disci-plinin'!"

"Maybe not, but they'll sure as hell be interested in the rest! Oh, won't they though!" She laughed with her sense of power, leaning close to whisper in his ear, "I'll tell them what we did. That we stripped you naked and tied you down. That I took your belt and then-"

"N-n-o-o-o-o-o-o!" Rex wailed from the depths of his being. "Never! No one is gonna know 'bout that!"

"They will before I'm through," Lauren cooed. "They'll know every single detail—everything." She peered into the eyes that showed only fear, now, a cold, hard fear.

"No," Rex whispered between gasps of pain, "I won't let you." She tightened her grip on him. "I'll let him have you, you little slut. He can have you."

Chest tight with emotion, Lauren released him and carefully got to her feet. She had the pen and document ready by the time her father limped to the table. With a shaky grip, he signed them.

It was over.

From Intents of the Heart by Lezlie Word
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Jul-14, 20:19
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Stella stood in the middle of the large building scanning for the boy. Jake Vanser was pretty much a smaller version of Vince, only younger, more handsome and as cocky as hell itself. His build, however, was a present from his father. His attitude, from his mother. It was no wonder Vince left her and took Jake with him. But it was too late. The damage was done.
Suddenly, Stella was attacked by a ferocious grip. Jake violently shook her in his arms, but Stella was smart. This wasn't the first time she was attacked like that. When she got the chance, her feet hooked onto one of his legs, and then next time he swung her, she would pull his foot from the ground, causing him to fall. The surprise loosened his grip, which was just enough for her to get free. Stella grabbed the collar of his shirt with one hand and placed the other on a solid part of his abdomen which, quite honestly, was everywhere. Jake was already moving, so she used the existing momentum to lift him up slightly over her head while she knelt on the ground, and made him crash on the ground. She quickly got up before he even knew what happened, then placed her foot on his chest.
"Where the hell were you," she asked in a calm, but slightly tinted aggressive voice.
"I was busy, now get the hell off of me!"
Stella did, but not without pressing hard on his chest, making him grunt. "Don't think about attacking me again. Not unless you honestly think you can beat me."
As she walked off, Vince helped his son get back up. "What the hell is wrong with that b***h?!" Jake whispered violently at his father. "She's a girl, a wimpy girl that can kick my a*s! Is she on steroids or something?!"
Vince could only laugh. "Son, you have a lot to learn. She's smart, highly intelligent. Plus, you've pulled that trick on her so many times, she's made a list of maneuvers to counter it. She's good, even for the age of 17."
"But I'M 22. I should be able to flatten her like a pancake!"
"–Which is why she is smart enough to roll from under before she's crushed. Think about it: she knows your weaknesses and she uses them to her advantage."
"We'll see about that. And I still don’t think a teenage girl like her should be able to run a high ranking gang like this…"
Vince started pushing Jake forward. "1) We're vigilantes. 2) She has reasons for starting this, and she doesn't plan to do anything horrible with this. She knows what she's doing."
"Vince. Loser Son of Vince. It's time," Stella yelled. She got dressed up to look intimidating: black tube top with a purple leather jacket over it, black jeans with biker boots over the jeans. Around her waist was a belt of ammunition and on her two sides were two 9 mm. handguns. "Let's hunt."

From The Betas by Krys
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Oct-14, 16:14
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

... they milled like mad,
And mauled the mat in rare old style...

Then up and launched like catapults,
And tangled, twisted, clinched and clung,
Then tossed in savage somersaults,
And hacked and hammered, ducked and swung;
And groaned and grunted, sighed and cried,
Now knotted tight, now springing free;
To bend each other's bones they tried,
Their faces crisped in agony...
Then as a rage rose, with tiger-bound,
They clashed and smashed, and flailed and flung,
And tripped and slipped, with hammer-pound,
And streaming sweat and straining lung...
Then like mad bulls they hooked and mauled,
And blindly butted, bone on bone;
Spread-eagled on the mat they sprawled,
And writhed and rocked with bitter moan...

Fragment of the poem "Wrestling match"
by Robert William Service
Old 29-Jan-15, 22:30
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

For Niall, the remainder of the morning passed far too quickly. It dawned on him, with delighted
astonishment, that he was an object of curiosity, particularly to the female sex, and that the boys were
disposed to admire rather than resent him. When the girls were told to choose partners for a three-legged
race, four tried to seize Niall simultaneously; the winner was a rather heavily-built, dark-haired girl called
Nyris, and the two of them won the race, just ahead of Merlew and her partner. After this, the younger
children sat down to rest, and Eirek announced that the last game of the morning would be a wrestling
contest for everyone over the age of thirteen. Niall was surprised but far from displeased to learn that the
girls were expected to take part. Soft mattresses stuffed with grass were laid on the floor. The girls were
again allowed to choose, and Niall found himself partnered with Nyris.
Each bout commenced with the two adversaries facing one another, arms raised with forearm
resting against forearm and fingers interlocked. At a given signal, they braced their feet and began to
push, each trying to drive the other backwards. When they slipped and lost contact, they interlocked
arms and legs, each trying to wrestle the other to the ground. Then, on the ground, they struggled until
one was able to sit astride the other and press the hands back against the mattress. There were points
given by judges -- the younger children -- for each stage.
Nyris, being heavier than Niall, easily won the first stage of the contest. But when it came to
wrestling, her weight was no match for his sinewy strength, and he was soon sitting astride her, pressing
the backs of her hands against the floor. As he stood up, he observed to his relief that Merlew had
beaten her opponent, a broad-shouldered but clumsy youth whom she immobilised by pinning him to the
ground with her full weight. It was clear that she was a great deal stronger than she looked.
Niall's next two opponents were male, and both were bigger and heavier than he was. But, like
Nyris, they lacked agility, and Niall had no difficulty in beating them both.
Now, as he had hoped, he found that he and Merlew were the two finalists. Both were panting,
and before they started, Eirek allowed them to recover their breath. Then they faced each other and
locked forearms. Her hair, damp with sweat, was clinging to her forehead, and Niall found her
enchanting.
Eirek gave the signal to start. Quite suddenly, Merlew braced herself and pushed with all her
might; Niall reeled backward and everyone applauded. She was on him immediately, trying to fling him to
the ground before he had a chance to recover. But Niall was not to be caught out a second time; their
arms interlocked, their legs intertwined, and each tried to upset the other's balance. Her face was pressed
against his, and she was breathing heavily in his ear; the sensation was so pleasant that he stopped trying
to unbalance her and simply allowed himself to enjoy the consciousness of feeling her in his arms. She
tried to upset his equilibrium by relaxing, but he only took advantage of it to press her further backwards.
At that moment he realised there were two more spectators: Kazak had emerged from his
dwelling, which opened onto the hall, and Ingeld was standing beside him. For a moment, Niall
wondered if the king would be angry to see his daughter clasped in the arms of his guest, and relaxed his
grip; with a fierce twist of her body, Merlew threw him to the ground and landed on top of him. They
struggled, panting, for several minutes, until she forced one of his hands back against the floor. Now he
tried the trick that she had used against him a moment ago; he suddenly allowed himself to relax, as if
surrendering. Automatically, she relaxed too. With a violent twist of his hips, he threw her sideways,
twisted her arm to the ground and lay across her. She hissed: "Cheat!" But his weight pinned her to the
ground. Cautiously, he moved sideways, so their bodies were parallel and, holding down her head with
his own, he tried to force back her wrists. Her breath was warm against his ear. They seemed to be
locked in a position in which neither had the advantage, and although he could have subdued her by brute
strength, he felt this would be a triumph of force rather than skill.
At that moment, he felt her lips against his ear, as if she were about to whisper; then they parted,
and her teeth gently bit into the lobe of his ear. The sensation was at once erotic and disturbing, and he
became still. Before he was aware of what was happening, she had twisted from under him and
wrenched her hands free. A moment later, she was gripping his wrists and forcing them back.
He chuckled: "Cheat."
She whispered: "That makes two of us."
Still laughing, he allowed her to push the backs of his hands against the mattress. To underline her
triumph, she struggled on top of him and sat astride his hips. The spectators burst into loud cheers.
Ingeld, he noticed, wore a mocking smile.
Kazak came forward and patted his daughter lightly on the head. Merlew sprang lightly to her
feet without giving Niall a second glance. Kazak turned to Ingeld. "You see why I made her mistress of
the household?"
Ingeld's smile was inscrutable. "She is indeed a remarkable young lady."
Ingeld gave Niall a gentle kick in the ribs with her bare foot. "Come on, boy, get up." The "boy"
was at once patronising and affectionate.
Later, as Niall and Dona walked back towards her home, she said: "You shouldn't have let her
beat you."
"I couldn't help it."
"I saw what she did. She bit your ear." She reached up and touched the lobe of his ear. "Did it
hurt?"
He said modestly: "No, not much."

From The Desert (Spider World 01) by Colin Wilson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Oct-15, 16:54
Administrator
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

So then we’re into the Compound, you see she’s traded one smock for another, the karate uniforms the recruits wear, and she’s good in this outfit too, easy on the eyes and nasty on her feet. Her trainers have reached the point of pulling the criminally insane in off the streets for her, and our girl handles every one of them, she faces off with some Aryan Brotherhood musclehead and she flips him over one shoulder and then freezes him with a slippered foot on his tattooed throat, and then, whatever, split-screen, she kicks the legs out from under some Shaq-sized OG and does a knee drop into his groin, he’s a jelly donut after that.

From Assassins Project: Storyboards to Date by John Domini

Tags
excerpt, literature, mainstream media, victory pose