Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 06-Apr-14, 16:14
Temporary group
Points: 2,827, Level: 22 Points: 2,827, Level: 22 Points: 2,827, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Lightbulb Antscha reviews

Hi everyone,

I would possibly book my first wrestling session in the end of June with Antscha and i would like to know how was your session with her. There is not a lot of mixed wrestling of her and i want to know more about her.
What did you like ? What did you do with her ? Would you recommended her ?
Share your experience
The Following User Says Thank You to samdiable For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-14, 16:40
Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50 Points: 13,641, Level: 50
Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0% Activity: 10.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Antscha session, share your experiences

Good luck and have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to gemini3d For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-14, 17:54
Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40 Points: 9,031, Level: 40
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by samdiable [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hi everyone,

I would possibly book my first wrestling session in the end of June with Antscha and i would like to know how was your session with her. There is not a lot of mixed wrestling of her and i want to know more about her.
What did you like ? What did you do with her ? Would you recommended her ?
Share your experience
There is not a lot of mixed wrestling with her? She must be one of the best promoted and abundly filmed session wrestlers ever! You could find videos of her in over 10-12 companies and I gather she has shot about 100 - if not more -mixed wrestling videos of all kinds.

In my experience, she is a very accomodating, very fit and strong - for her size - female wrestler with excellent knowledge of various holds and the know-how to use them. Very nice toned body. Recommended by all means.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hms1gr For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-14, 19:15
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

According to this post, she'll only be able to do fantasy and domme type sessions
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-14, 19:18
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hms1gr [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is not a lot of mixed wrestling with her? She must be one of the best promoted and abundly filmed session wrestlers ever! You could find videos of her in over 10-12 companies and I gather she has shot about 100 - if not more -mixed wrestling videos of all kinds.

In my experience, she is a very accomodating, very fit and strong - for her size - female wrestler with excellent knowledge of various holds and the know-how to use them. Very nice toned body. Recommended by all means.

Having seen her wrestling as well as wrestling her myself, I agree with that. I just want to add that she is pretty quick and has over 10 years of wrestling experience.

Compared to Tia, who is extremely outgoing, antscha is a litte reserved and shy in the beginning.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixedwrestler08 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-14, 08:01
Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26 Points: 3,865, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Post Session with Antscha 11/2014 (Review)

Recently I had a session with Antscha when she visited my town. She had booked a nice suite in a hotel where I visited her. The wrestling took place on a big mattress that was put on the ground. Antscha looked so incredibly hot my heart skipped a beat when she entered the room wearing the white thong bikini I had seen on her wb270 profile page. I asked her about her injury and how much I had to hold back to keep it semi-competitive. Her response was something like "Be nice and just don't do stupid things like throwing me or trying to break my back" She basically told me I could try my best to beat her as long as I didn't come at her with killing intent. I had asked for a 90 min match in which she would try to wear me out to the point where I would be completely at her merci.

She smiled at me and we started the match.
My god. She is so fast! Without standing up she sort of jumped and took me down. She straddled me in a high schoolgirl pin and kept me there untiI I threw her off. Next moment she was on my back with her legs hooked around mine. I learned quickly not to give her my back. She never choked me, just used her arm to keep me under her control. I could effortlessly lift her in the air but couldn't do much more while she used that position as a starting point for her next move. If I let myself fall backwards it became bodyscissors, some sort of armbar or another pin. When she had me in a hold I couldn't get out of I submitted and we started again.

I remember from my match with Veve that she really took me on physically as if she wanted to demonstrate the strength in all of her body. We struggled a lot and then I lost out to technique. We were both breathing hard and sweating within minutes. Me more then her but still.

With Antscha it was different. She was always relaxed, meeting me briefly and then with a quick explosion of power and speed she defeated me. The airco had an off day so it was kinda warm in there. She had me breathing hard and sweating within five minutes. She didn't count me out in pins, just looked at me smiled, made a comment and waited for my reaction. If I couldn't get her off in time she transitioned to a triangle or another submission hold. Resisting her hold resulted in increased preasure and if I didn't tap out she forced me to. "Getting tired already? Good!" she smiled when she had me in another schoolgirl pin. And then she moved forwards until her crotch was on my face. I must admit it took me quite a few moments to gather the required energy to escape. A facesit is the most decisive way a female can beat a man in my opinion and however incredibly sexy this hold is, I was not going to admit defeat like this if I could help it. She laughed, said something like "next time mabey" and continued. I think she got me like that two more times in the match, both times I managed to get free. We had a short break in which I got to know her better. Antscha was real friendly and very much fun to talk to. She talked about her career, future plans and asked me about mine.

We started again and I kept thinking I was fighting a ghost. She is so fast! Really light and flexible when defending and then instantly taking me down. During the match I almost had her a couple of times but always lost out to a headlock or some kind of submission hold she used to gain the advantage again. I thought she was really sweet for never using chokes. I would have been in so much more trouble!

When the timer I had set went off she told me one more fall. I promised myself to not lose in the next thirty minutes and gave it all I had. Eventually she caught me in a reverse triangle.

I thought it would be over but she changed the hold into a reverse facesit. She hooked my wrists under her feet like some sort of grapevine. It hurt! I couldn't move them at all. She then lowered her crotch on my face again. I was stunned. I never thought a man could be held like this without having been beaten half dead first. I really couldn't use my arms to get free and they were my only hope. She prepositioned herself a little, effectively cutting off my air supply. I had serious trouble breathing and was weakening fast from lack of oxygen. I managed to move my head a little so I could breathe again. Antscha laughed and asked me if I was alright. I confirmed and she dropped herself on top of me again. This time I really couldn't breathe. I was having some very mixed emotions going on. I was loving every second of it but knew I couldn't last much longer without the risk of getting knocked out. When I completely ran out of air I tapped out with my leg. She got up, stood on my chest with one foot and gave me her brightest smile. I think I took at least half a minute before getting up. I thanked her, took a shower and afterwards we had a nice conversation for quite some time. I left her with the promise to see her again next time she visited.

When I compare it with the match I had with Veve I can be clear. Antscha trashed me far worse. Not wrestling for 10 second pin falls made it much more tiring for me. I had so much fun! Antscha blew me away and gave me an experience I won't forget. She is extremely skilled at domination. Each time she fought me for a really short time, rushed me with an impressive boost of strength and then she dominated. She is very smart. She made me spent all my energy constantly lifting her body from disadvantageous positions. She gave me an incredible workout while remaining in full control of her breath the whole time.

Antscha is a gem! I highly recommend her. She is really beautiful, smart, strong and so much fun! Don't miss out the chance to see her if you can :-)

I wonder if any of you can tell me about your experience with wrestling on a mattress and how it affected your session. Would I have done better on a mat? I think it took a lot more effort to escape a pin then when I wrestled on a mat. Looking forward to hear your opinions on this matter.
Old 09-Dec-14, 05:05
Ignore My Taps
Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55 Points: 16,351, Level: 55
Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0% Activity: 2.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,719 Times in 291 Posts
Default Re: Session with Antscha 11/2014 (Review)

Superb Review, Thanks.
Old 09-Dec-14, 11:22
Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Excellent! Just of curiosity....howmuch this pleasure costs you?
The Following User Says Thank You to voayer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 14:21
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Brilliant review Mike! Good to hear that Antscha is doing so well post-injury. She really is the best and sweetest wrestler out there.

Anyone that has the chance to see her definitely should.

We are so lucky to be able to see people like Antscha I think.

In response to voayer, I think she charges £160 per hour when she visits London. She used to anyway. Best £160s I've ever spent!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-14, 16:36
Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26 Points: 4,052, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Brilliant review Mike! Good to hear that Antscha is doing so well post-injury. She really is the best and sweetest wrestler out there.

Anyone that has the chance to see her definitely should.

We are so lucky to be able to see people like Antscha I think.

In response to voayer, I think she charges £160 per hour when she visits London. She used to anyway. Best £160s I've ever spent!
Thx Jason
The Following User Says Thank You to voayer For This Useful Post: