Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Old 21-Nov-15, 16:31
Points: 9,566, Level: 42 Points: 9,566, Level: 42 Points: 9,566, Level: 42
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Girl Jana Linke-Sippl reviews

I had always wanted to have a session with a large muscle girl and it happened that Jana Linke Sippl was touring my area and I booked a session with her.

She promptly responded to my e-mail and we decided on a domination/scissor session for the evening and she was right on time ready to receive me at the hotel. She came down and soon guided me to her apartment. A few minutes of chat and I changed to my shorts and it was then she removed her t-shirt to reveal her muscles. She flexed there standing in front of me and I have to tell you she had rock hard muscles! As I kept staring at her and feeling her biceps and quad muscles she asked me if I wanted those muscles to squeeze me hard. As soon as I replied yes, she growled and pushed me on to bed and got on top of me and flexed her biceps and pinned me with both her hands and teased me to try pushing her away. Even though I was an inch or two taller than her and weighed over 200 lbs I couldn't budge her a bit. She then pinned me using just two fingers and teased me again, but the result was same however hard I tried. She then sat on my stomach and placed her knees on my sides and brought her knees a bit closer so I could feel my ribs being squeezed. She wasn't even squeezing there but I could feel a slight pressure which made me think what she could do if she were to really give me a body scissors. Holding me in that position, she slowly and playfully she removed her bra to reveal her boobs and then came forward and pinned my hands again and started to slap my face with her boobs. I was helpless there and had to take all her boobs slaps She then placed me in a breast smother and in a few seconds I couldn't breathe so I had to tap soon.

A few minutes of pinning and teasing me how weak I was, she got up and came behind me and lied down placing my head between her rock hard thigh muscles and stretched her legs and slowly brought on the pressure. I have to tell you this. Her skin felt very soft in the beginning which quite surprised me considering how muscled she was, but immediately as she was locking her legs I could feel her rock hard muscles beginning to crush me. She had asked me to tap whenever I wanted her to stop. She kept me in that position and continued her scissors stopping whenever I tapped and immediately put on the pressure again. It was then I wanted to see how much of her scissor strength I could hold. She started putting on the pressure and I tried to resist it as much as I could but then came a point where I thought if I didn't tap, she could actually hurt something so I tapped. She stopped and I asked her how much percent of strength she was using that time and she said only 40% I was thinking I could really get killed if she was using more than 50% of her strength! She then released her hold and shifted her position facing my legs and placed my head in a reverse headscissors. I had always wanted to feel a strong pair of muscle amazon legs to squeeze me in a reverse headscissors and I was getting what I wanted! Just like I mentioned earlier, her skin felt really soft when she placed my head between them and as she started squeezing, I could feel the pressure on my jaws and had to tap out. She said she hadn't started yet and teased how weak I was again. Then immediately she clamped on her legs and her huge thighs actually covered my ears as well so I couldn't hear what she was saying ... I was in a bit of panic not able to hear anything and tapped fast. I told her I couldn't hear anything as she was covering my ears as well, so she loosened her thighs and lifted my head a bit up just so my ears were out and then as she locked her thighs, I felt the pressure on my neck immediately as this time her thighs went a bit lower than my jaw so almost all the pressure was on the neck. I tried to resist as much as I could but I felt the pressure on my windpipe and I tapped thinking anymore could actually hurt it. She continued squeezing me in this postion for sometime and then got on top of me for some more pinning, headlocks and armlocks. Towards the end of the session, she lifted me onto her shoulders effortlessly and started spinning me for a while and then placed me back onto bed. Even though I felt she didnt have any trouble lifting me to her shoulders, she told me that she could have done it even more easily if it wasn't for the issues on her back due to an operation. She then got me to a standing headscissors and placed her arms around my waist and lifted my legs up into a piledriver position. She told me that if she had performed a piledriver move, she would have broken my neck! She then checked to see than it was already 10 minutes past the 1 hour session and to conclude the session she asked me to lie in the bed and slid her legs beside my head for a final reverse headscissors. She began increasing the pressure and I tried to resist as much but soon I began to tap and for the first time she said "No, I'm not stopping" and holding me at my max, she asked me if she could kill me with her scissors ... and she increased the pressure a bit more and I was tapping continuously and she released immediately giving me a scare of my life! It was then I remembered I had asked her earlier while booking if she performed knockouts to which she said no and was totally against the idea. I was glad she wasn't performing knockouts because just from this session I knew that she could kill me by going over 50% her strength!

Overall, Jana is a very nice person to talk to, answers e-mails promptly, and a wonderful amazon who can easily show you that she could kill you with her strength but at the same time make you feel completely safe sessioning with her
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to MWFan For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 18:47
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My session with Jana Linke Sippl

Those Jana boobslaps! When she starts dishing them out you think "hey, breasts, big breasts in my face....not exactly my idea of torture, ...what's not to like?"
But hen you are slowly getting slightly annoyed because she is holding you down and you can't do shit about it even when you try. And she keeps slapping you in the face with het boobs, and slowly you get to the point where it just hurts....she is slapping you with her breasts and it hurts. And she makes you submit with those breasts. Only her breasts, and not even while suffocating you with them.
Been there , done that, ...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-15, 22:44
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Very appreciated review
I'm madly waiting her next incoming in my country !
Most probably, she's the biggest and strongest woman available for sessions on this planet
Thanks a lot for this "additional" confirm about her !!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Dec-15, 19:41
Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28 Points: 4,614, Level: 28
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Do you know whether Jana also combines wrestling with spankings ?
Old 10-Dec-15, 02:06
wolf5
This message has been deleted by wolf5.
Old 10-Dec-15, 02:07
Points: 3,559, Level: 25 Points: 3,559, Level: 25 Points: 3,559, Level: 25
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristianM [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Do you know whether Jana also combines wrestling with spankings ?
What do you mean spank like on the ass, she kinda does that she will tease you, tickle, even just grab your a balls to show you she is in control.
Old 10-Dec-15, 10:51
Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20 Points: 2,426, Level: 20
Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4% Activity: 7.4%
Last Achievements

Thank you for a great review. jana is on my list, I just hope that someday she comes to my area.
Old 11-Dec-15, 12:34
Points: 3,985, Level: 26 Points: 3,985, Level: 26 Points: 3,985, Level: 26
Last Achievements

Had 2 amazing and HE sessions with her....she is awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to tws116 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 19:52
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Default Jana Linke-Sippl reviews

Session review of Jana Linke Sippl, Florence, May 26

Hey guys !
I'm so glad to make a report of this legendary lady. I waited her for almost two years but at the end I got my chance.
First of all (as always), I've attached some pics of the lady at the end of this review. I'm pretty sure that everyone here knows who we're talking about but just give them a look before reading the rest
Well, let's start saying that she's truly professional: very prompt answering emails, offers a wide range of session times (not a common thing, in particular if a lady visits a city just for a single day), punctual and not a clock-watcher.
I knew that she's not a wrestler and that she hasn't a martial art background or grappling skills. Jana is a pure bodybuilder so mass and power are her main points (or, better, "trademarks" in her particular case). Without doubts the biggest girl I've ever seen in my life. Even if being there is completely another thing, I think that pics speak for themselves
I spent the first ten minutes watching and touching her body. Guys, if you like to feel your hands full (and I mean full !), that's your girl !
She's big all around and, even if not on a contest shape, thick from the shoulders to the legs. By the way, her triceps are really gorgeous and I agree with her that are her best part. We did also some body comparison in front of a mirror (her request) and it was quite like seeing a "female version" of me
Apart from the height difference, I have a little bigger legs and a little wider shoulders but she has the size of my arms and better peaks on biceps (so cool !).
It has been really an experience !
About the session, as I said, we didn't wrestle (that's not her thing) but I just let it go naturally on the bed, switching from some tests of strength to scissors. About her power, unluckily, she doesn't armwrestle but she has truly a strong grip. In the classic mercy-game I could bend her hands without pushing too much but she got an inflammation on the forearms during her tours so can't say too much about. I could take her away from me when I wanted but the real funny thing is that we're both able to press the other away from the stomach/chest... For me is not a special thing but seeing a girl lifting a 240 lbs guy is something awesome ! Now I believe why she's considered the strongest girl in the circus and, honestly, I can't imagine someone stronger than her, no joking.
Moreover, Jana's scissors are mighty considering that her thighs size don't allow her to catch you well around the neck. She needed to push all the way down but I had to tap within few seconds or my jaw would have imploded ! I have to admit that it's not fun when the pressure is on the bones than on neck muscles but obviously that's not her fault. Same thing for her bodyscissors. She didn't make me tap but I have a solid core and, as she told me, "I'm not used to this kind of client - *smiling* - usually I had to hold back a lot or I crush them"... Btw, w
hen I read on another forum board that she never goes up to her 50% of power for submitting her clients I thought about the common exaggeration... Now I can assure you that it's not so far from the reality !
Respectfully, her butt and breasts deserve a particular mention The pics don't give her the right justice... For nothing... If you like thick "things", again dudes, that's your girl ! I don't wanna look rude but just sincere.
In my past review of Anna M strong I literally said that "she's now the nš1 on my list"... Talking about size and power, now Jana owns this title !
My own word: if you're looking for a real fbb, she must be a priority !!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image1.JPG (360.8 KB, 379 views)
File Type: jpg image2.JPG (370.6 KB, 555 views)
File Type: jpg image3.JPG (354.5 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg image4.JPG (364.6 KB, 350 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bulldozer1986 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 21:20
Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71 Points: 26,400, Level: 71
Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8% Activity: 73.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,351 Times in 1,835 Posts
Default Re: Session review of Jana Linke Sippl, Florence, May 26

I met Jana and received a nice bear hug from her years ago but didn't have time to do a full session. I wish it'd been otherwise as being able to do a session with her has proved much trickier than I thought it would at the time, I'm confident it'll happen pretty soon though.
Anyway, now that Storm has retired I think the only session competition she has strengthwise is Xena, the Swedish pro bb. Maybe Anna Mikhaylenko, the pretty Ukrainian fireplug could match her also. Not sure where Amber DeLuca falls here, it'd be neat to find out. Having been lucky enough to meet Becca Swanson I'm content with the thought I've already had a session with the strongest lady to ever do these.
Jana has always been nice in her emails and good with trying to set up things. While ladies like her certainly don't interest everyone, I will say that based on recent pics she looks plenty fine for her age and certainly better than many who've been at this sort of thing as long as she has.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyofwinter For This Useful Post:
Old 27-May-16, 22:31
Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34 Points: 6,378, Level: 34
Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0% Activity: 19.0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Session review of Jana Linke Sippl, Florence, May 26

I've met her two times now, and I can only agree with you bulldozer. She is freakishly strong, but also a very nice lady.
For you other people: tell her what you like and she will deliver.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixer For This Useful Post: