Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 20-Oct-16, 23:46
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Ivy (LWS) reviews

This week I had my first session at the London Submission Room, and my first session with Ivy, one of the wrestlers on the roster. I send my requirements to Pippa in advance which included the dates I was available and what I was hoping to get out of the session, lots of ‘normal’ or ‘freestyle’ wrestling as opposed to BJJ with joint locks and chokes. I specified that I enjoyed scissors etc, and really enjoyed pins. Pippa came back with a date and suggested Ivy. On the LSR website, Ivy certainly did look hot, and it explained she had a background in BJJ. I saw a video of her online too, where she took a guy apart with her BJJ and I was impressed how quick she locked on her holds. Pippa was really friendly and good with the comms throughout.

Just a note about the location. I got there quite early, and was walking around with a laptop bag, nearly £200 and a £500 phone. I found some fast food shops but didn’t fancy opening my wallet and whipping out a note, I felt I stood out a bit. Next time I would probably wait in the station until the last minute. Saying that I didn’t get any hassle.

Upon meeting her, Ivy gave me a really warm welcome, a big hug and invited me in. The first thing I noticed was the legs coming out of her skirt, they looked seriously muscular and much bigger than her pics – I later found out she spends a lot of time in the gym. She was also a little taller than I expected for some reason. She was really friendly and chatty – a theme that continued throughout the session.

She let me go upstairs to the mat-room, before she entered in my outfit request, and looked seriously good. I should have mentioned I thought she was prettier than her pics too, and has a wicked accent. Again her legs were thick and muscular, with a good bum, solid core and well defined back and shoulders.

She was keen to go over my requests, ensuring she was tailoring the session to my requirements. I think this hindered her a little, as she would naturally go for BJJ moves, but then have to pull out half way into it, which would give me time to recover. Her BJJ was very useful for some of my pinning requests though. I read that high mounts are more effective, and that the practitioner needs to cut off all the space to the wrestler on the bottom. I didn’t really understand both these points, but this was perfectly brought home by Ivy. She would move up towards my chest, meaning that I didn’t have much leverage to buck her off, and she simply went up with me and came back down with me. Her thighs high up and under my arms also meant I didn’t have as much mobility, and she had some real success holding me down. These long struggles led to us both soon covered in sweat. She was more than happy to mix it up, I wouldn’t say it was competitive, but I was definitely making her work and stay on her toes.

We went through some moves, with her in a mounted triangle (when she lent forward she had me tapping), a triangle, arm bar, camel clutch, grapevine, reverse grapevine, reverse headscissors, RNC (all tapping).

She was happy to indulge in some facesitting too, which was great to look up and see that perfect bum on your face.

I was a little cautious when booking her, as she doesn’t have much exposure (as she doesn’t like doing many videos), but I am so glad I booked her and had a really good time. The only problem was it went too quick. I would also recommend LSR as a venue for a session, and Pippa will no doubt be able to help you get a great session.

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Oct-16, 22:03
Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37 Points: 7,536, Level: 37
Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9% Activity: 11.9%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ivy session Review - LWS

Thanks for the review.

How was it with the temperature inside the studio ?
Especially before the session (obviously while fighting it was hot enough for sure ) ?
Old 22-Oct-16, 21:39
Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35 Points: 6,976, Level: 35
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Ivy session Review - LWS

Ha Ye, during the session was sweating quite a lot!!

I was alright before the session, in just my boxers. The temp outside was about 13c. There was also a heater there (which we didn't use). No doubt in the deep winter (Jan - Feb) it may be cold to start, but it wouldn't put me off.
The Following User Says Thank You to The423 For This Useful Post:

Tags
ivy, london, studio, wrestling