Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Session Reviews

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Mar-21, 03:08
Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37 Points: 7,654, Level: 37
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Default Yee Tong aka MMTank aka Tiny Tank

I recently wrestled Mmtank ([Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]).

The Setup
She was a good communicator via email and setup was easy. There was some miscommunication that she blamed on an assistant but everything was sorted without any headaches. I placed a deposit.

She did delay our session by a week due to her not feeling well and I gave her as much time as she required, about six days. She stayed in communication the whole time, so I never felt like something was off.

First impressions
I met her at a hotel she was staying out. Kind of dingy and in a not-great part of town. She was friendly. Her legs really stood out. She wasn't super cut but her muscles were defined. And, well, she's a shorty at 5'3".

The session
I told her what I wanted, a playful semi-comp. She obliged and we got to it. Her cardio wasn't super great and she gassed easily but it was fine with me.

This girl IS STRONG. She had me in a one-arm headlock and it friggin hurt. I was surprised. She was also able to pry my grip open when I had her in a bearhug. Her scissors weren't as strong as I was hoping but I think it's really a technique issue or possibly not wanting to hurt me.

Her technique isn't there yet, she's not super skilled and fairly new to the business but it's okay. She's cute and fun to talk to. No bs attitude. Would recommend.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to brockleejones For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Mar-21, 20:41
Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25 Points: 3,797, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Yee Tong aka MMTank aka Tiny Tank

I'm hoping on sessioning with her soon! Thanks!