Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Apr-18, 13:19
Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1 Points: 63, Level: 1
Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9% Activity: 2.9%

Default Re: Ronda Rousey will fight Mayweather in UFC (!!!) on July 7th - Discussion Thread

Joe Biden v Donald Trump - now that could have worked...
Old 05-Apr-18, 05:25
Points: 42,317, Level: 90 Points: 42,317, Level: 90 Points: 42,317, Level: 90
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,134 Times in 107 Posts
Default Re: Ronda Rousey will fight Mayweather in UFC (!!!) on July 7th - Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
But imagine if............ she throws him down and then sits on his face and smothers him unconscious. Mmmmmmmm.
That's how I like to imagine it turning out, along with a painful finishing armbar that dislocates his elbow!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclefan For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Apr-18, 13:17
The Queen Of The Palace
Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100 Points: 149,298, Level: 100
Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7% Activity: 70.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 43,807 Times in 2,718 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by musclefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That's how I like to imagine it turning out, along with a painful finishing armbar that dislocates his elbow!
Good thought. Although I'd love to see her do both arms like that and then take advantage of his helplessness and spend ages sitting on his face, taunting him as she knocks him out.

I do that sort of thing when I beat up my victim although I stop short of dislocating his elbow and only strain it so he can't use it for the rest of our wrestling match. Then I can spend hours sitting on his face, taking him right to the edge of consciousness and holding him there making him beg me to stop. My goodness, that makes me wet just thinking about it!

Lily xxxxxx

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Lily For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Apr-18, 02:35
Points: 42,317, Level: 90 Points: 42,317, Level: 90 Points: 42,317, Level: 90
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,134 Times in 107 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breathless50 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Good thought. Although I'd love to see her do both arms like that and then take advantage of his helplessness and spend ages sitting on his face, taunting him as she knocks him out.

I do that sort of thing when I beat up my victim although I stop short of dislocating his elbow and only strain it so he can't use it for the rest of our wrestling match. Then I can spend hours sitting on his face, taking him right to the edge of consciousness and holding him there making him beg me to stop. My goodness, that makes me wet just thinking about it!
All I can say is "yummy" to all of that!
The Following User Says Thank You to musclefan For This Useful Post: