Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 07-Oct-18, 03:35
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: My little lifebreaker

PART 5
1.2 YEARS AGO

Andrew:

One day I was sitting in our living room with my sister, watching TV. We chatted about everything, and finally the inevitable happened.

-By the way, - she said, - I heard that Olga beats you up.
-She is lying! – I retorted. – In your dreams only. That bitch talks too much, as usual.
-Really? She doesn’t look like a liar in this case.
-Of course she is. Just look at her. She is smaller and weaker. She can’t beat me, no matter how she tries.
-So than, what is a reason for her to lie?
-Don’t know, maybe she wants to scare you.
-Scare me? I don’t think so. You tell me, she can’t beat you, because you are bigger, but I’m now 2cm bigger than you! So she obviously can’t beat me. I don’t afraid her anymore and she has nothing to scare me.
-Well I don’t know then. She is too small and weak for me. I guess she is afraid of me, - I lied.
-By the way, I’ve outgrown you. Does it mean I’m stronger than you now?
-Of course not, - I got worried.

-We can check it, - she said.
-Check what?
-Your strength.
-It is ridiculous. No reason for us to fight against each other.
-Not fight. Wrestle.
I didn’t answer, and then she said:

-It could be very fun if I’m stronger than you now.
-You can’t be stronger, you are still a girl and younger.
-There is only one way to find out!

With that, she rushed at me. I barely had time to stand up as she came close to me and grabbed both my wrists. She did it very quickly and I didn’t realize her intentions. With one great effort she pushed my arms behind me. In fact, she hugged me, sort of. She kept my wrists firmly in her hands, behind of me. And she leaned against me herself. I haven’t any leverage now in this very uncomfortable position. Her grinned face was right in front of mine. She spread her legs wide and started to go forwards, forcing me to retreat this way.

She forced me back across the room. I tried to resist but I had no leverage. Finally she pushed me to the bed. I put my left foot back on the bed so I managed to keep my balance. Vicky shoved me again, and I just jumped on the bed in standing position. I was much higher than her now and pushed her in the shoulders, she stepped back for a meter.
The girl grabbed my collar and forced me back to the floor. She was standing next to me now. She looked determined. She grabbed my hands and put her foot behind my knee, than pushed me to the bed. I landed there in my sitting position.

She tried to sit down on my lap but I moved back from her. I was sitting on my ass in the center of the bed now and Vicky was in the kneeling position in front of me. We clasp our hands and started to wrestle. Her position was better but I resisted efficiently. Vicky put her knee on my crotch accidentally, and I cried out. She looked at me in surprise. We continued to wrestle. She closed up to me and put her knee in my crotch again. I didn’t react, it was in wrong place.

Vicky stood up on her knees, so now she was much higher than me, my face at the level of her chest. She leaned to me, forcing me back. I had to put my hands on the bed behind me to keep my sitting position. She grinned from above. Her knee was on the right place again. I clenched my teeth. She pushed. I screamed.

-It is quite interesting, - she said. – I don’t kick you and don’t really hurt you. I just push my knee between your legs and you cry. Why?
I didn’t answer. I started to move back in panic.
-Tell me! – She demanded. She followed me. Finally she grabbed my hands behind me and pulled them, I collapsed on my back. The girl stood above me on all fours. I couldn’t escape. She pinned my wrists to the bed on the sides of my head. I managed to lift them sometimes but she pinned again and again until I lost my arm strength. Vicky didn’t straddle me. She stood on her knees and on her stretched arms, pinning me.

I tried to move my legs together, but her knee was still between my thighs so she didn’t let me. Slowly she moved it forwards and put it on my pubis.

-I don’t understand. This is a wrong place probably.
She changed position a bit and pressed on my penis. I started to panic. She looked at my face and read me like a book. She continued her research. I moved my arms trying to free them, but the girl pinned me with all her weight, so I could nothing. Finally she pressed right on my balls.
-Aaaaaargh! – I couldn’t restrain my shout.
-I found! I found! – She said in a glee.
She pressed again.
-Aaaaaargh! Vicky please don’t do it!!

-What is this? – She asked.
-Aaaaaargh! Please stop!
-I’ll press there until you tell me. What is this? What is wrong with you?
-OK OK I’ll tell you! I’ll tell you, just stop! Aaaaaargh! My balls, it is my balls!
-They are so painful? Impossible! You are kidding me!
-I’m not kidding at all!
-I heard something about boys’ balls, but I thought it’s just exaggeration. However it is real. Very funny!
-They are really painful and it is not funny at all!
-Yes it is! – She grinned. – I should do it years ago. – She pressed again, not too much.
-Please please Vicky stop it!
-So I can inflict you severe pain just pressing there, - she said. – I heard that bitch Olga said she knows a special way to defeat boys. I didn’t believe her, but she was right. Now I’m know how to do it.
-Vicky just let me go!
-Do you give?
-Yes!
-Say it!
-I give!
-Very good. The fight is over. You gave and now do what I tell you.
-OK OK!
-Spread your legs wider!
-What?! What do you want to do?! Aaaaaaarg! Please stop press there, I gave already!
-I said, spread your legs wider or else!
-OK OK I’ll do it! – I complied.

She started to move her knee and press there different ways, finding out my reaction. I squealed and whimpered from time to time.
-Lay still! – she said. Vicky stood up on the bed, one foot on my crotch, and raised her arms in muscle pose.
I tried to move my arms and sit up, but flash of pain stopped me immediately.
-I said lay still! – the girl ordered. She flexed her little biceps, celebrating her victory.

-Who is stronger? – she asked.
-You are, - I mumbled.
-And who is victorious?
-You are…
-Say my name! – she moved her foot threateningly.
-Aaaaargh! Victoria is victorious! Victoria is victorious!
-Very good. Lay still, or else! – she put her another foot on my chest. I looked up at her in humiliation and she was standing on me, posing and flexing.

-How pathetic! – She said finally. – Now I’m sure better be a girl, hehe.

Finally she let me go. I stood up reluctantly and Vicky looked at me up and down. Then she grabbed my hand and squeezed in hers. I couldn’t escape.

-I think I proved I’m stronger than you, weak boy, - she grinned. – How funny. Younger sister became taller and stronger. I can beat you even with my brute force. Never forget about this!

She made me to say several times “Victoria is victorious”, “Victoria is stronger” and some other shit. Finally I went to my room, totally humiliated.

The next day in school my sis had a short conversation with her classmate Tanya (that tall bitch from Olga’s retinue, I described her in part 4):

-Well, what about yesterday? – Tanya asked.
-You were right, - Vicky said. – I’m stronger than him. Can’t believe!
- Told you! Boys are not as super-strong as considered. Especially boys smaller than we are.
-I couldn’t believe until I tried, - Vicky said.
-I beat my bro easily, so I supposed you can too…
-Your bro is younger and mine is older
-But you are taller than him now, so use your moment of glory. How it feels?
-Oh I feel great! So strong! And so funny! To be able to beat my big bro, wow!
-So dominant?
-Oh… yes. Exactly. So dominant!
-I’m glad you felt the taste of power, lol. You should continue, I think.
-Continue? What?
-Dominate him. It’s so great! Fantastic feelings. You’ll see. You can make him afraid. You can wrestle and defeat him again and again. I do it everyday with my bro.
-Well, I don’t know…
-You’ll love it! Make yourself a dominant sibling forever.
-Maybe I shouldn’t? I mean, he is my bro…
-Believe me you should! He is just a wimp. A wimp. Don’t worry about him. Think about yourself. Enjoy!

Phone conversation

-Hey Olga, you know, Vicky found out yesterday that she is stronger than her bro Andrew!
-Wow, Tanya, what a news. Found out? You mean, they wrestled?
-Yeah. She is stronger and can beat him.
-Can beat him without help?!
-Yeah.
-Great. So… we can convince her to continue this…
-I can, not you, hehe
-Of course, I have quite bad relations with this bitch. You can.
-Yeah. And I’ve already did it. She looks great. I bet she wants continue!
-Good. The more these two fight with each other, the better. I don’t like them both, you know.
-I know, hehe.
-I wish I could watch their wrestling, hehe.
-Me too.
-Thank you for brilliant work, Tanya!
-Not at all. Bye bye my friend.
-Bye bye…

Phone conversation

-Hallo.
-Hey Victor.
-Oh. It is you. Again?
-Yeah. It’s me, Olga.
-What do you want?
-Do you have some news for me?
-You mean, about Andrew?
-Year, about your stupid faggot of classmate Andrew.
-No news.
-No news is a good news. However I need details.
-May I ask you, why are you so interested in him?
-None of your business.
-But…
- You do exactly what I tell you, remember?
-Yes, Olya, I remember.
-If you don’t, all people around will know you little secret.
-Olga please!
-You very little, very little, a bit of secret.
-Please don’t!
-Every time you look at your microscopic dick, think about it. Do you think about it?
-Yes I remember…
-You are completely under my control, big boy. Under. My. Control.
-I always do what you tell me.
-Good boy. What about Andrew, does he still alone?
-Yeah… he hasn’t close friends anymore. I don’t know how you did it but they all left him. He has just classmates. I think he is in depression now.
-Good. Does he look like a wimp?
-Not yet… just an ordinary boy. Weaker than average.
-What about girls? Does he have a girlfriend?
-Well… no… He hasn’t. But… he has a crush on a girl from our class named Marina. He always tries to talk with her.
-And she…
-It is probably possible. In the nearest future. She can be his girlfriend soon.
-So, he is not a pariah in your grade?
-Of course not. I guess he can get a girlfriend. And probably he can get some new fiends in future.
-Okay, thank you. Remember, you are under my control, big boy. Bye bye, Big Boy.
-Bye bye my princess.
-Right answer, hehe.

Andrew:

Once in the school I met Xenia in a break. She came up to me and said:
-Come to 310 classroom after classes, we have a talk.
-I don’t want to talk with you at all, - I said.
-Well, then I’ll lead you by force.
I looked at 6-grader:
-By force? Look at yourself, you are too small for 8-grader boy.
-Look at yourself, wimp. Me and Rita will lead you by force. We can do it together in front of the whole school. We’ll kick your ass in front of the whole school, understand?
-OK OK I’ll be there, - I promised.

I entered 310 classroom at one o’clock. Olga was there with her retinue group of girls. She was sitting at the teacher’s desk. Rita, Xenia and Tanya were in the center of the room.

-Hey wimp! – Olga waved her hand. – Come here.
I didn’t like her appeal, but I approached her.

-Come here and stand in front of me! – she said imperatively.
I stood there, like a pupil in front of the teacher.

-I heard you have a crush on a girl from you grade, - she said.
I was shocked. How could she know this?
-Is it true? – Olga asked.
-I don't know what are you talking about. – I said.
-Oh really?
I didn’t want to talk about it, bus I was quite embarrassed.
I decided to go. This evil bitch is not my friend to share with her.

Olga stood up suddenly from the desk.
-Look at me. If it is true, you’ll redden when I say her name.
I was standing there, I didn’t know how to react.
-Her name is Marina, right? Marina. Imagine her.
I blushed.
-Oh I see you love Marina, right?
I blushed even more against my will.

-Wow, it’s impressive! – Xenia said.
-He can’t resist your willpower, - Rita noticed. I was embarrassed.

-Do you want to date her? – Olga asked.
-None of your business.
-How dare you to talk like this! Do you forget your place here?!
-I remember my place, but it is going too far. It is really not your business.
-Well, maybe she isn’t my business, but you definitely are! So I’m just warning you.
-What warning?
-You shouldn’t date her.
-But…
-Neither her nor any other girl.
-But why? Are they too bad for you?!
-No, they all are good. But the reason is in you. You are too bad for them!
-Me? Bad for them?! I like them and treat them good.

-You are a wimp.
-I’m not!
-Yes you are. Wimp, wimp!
-Wimp! – Xenia said.

-Just look at my legs. – Olga said. - Do you remember my legs?
She sat down on the table and stretched her girlish legs in jeans.

- Do you remember you were between them? Completely trapped in my standing scissors? Of course you remember. You are completely helpless. Your neck is firmly between these legs (she moved them). You can see only my belly and my chest. And my victorious face sometimes, very high in the sky. Hehe. Big 8-grader boy is trapped with my little 6-grader legs. Haha. You should be afraid of this. Especially if I do it in public.

And I was scared, really. This bitch played masterfully with my fears.

-So you know what? If you still date that girl, I’ll put you there again. I’ll put you between my legs.

-I will keep you there very firmly. I’ll keep you in place with my thighs and you’ll be helpless to escape, haha! You will flail and wave your hands but you won’t escape!
Then I’ll squeeze you with my thighs. With my girl’s thighs. I’ll squeeze and squeeze and squeeze until I weaken you. Then I’ll let you resist for a little. You’ll raise your arms and I’ll grab them with my small girly hands and pin them, because you’ll be weaker than me by the time. Then I’ll grab both your wrists in my hand and punch you in the balls with my another fist.

-I can squeeze your neck between my thighs. I can do it even without my arms. You are a wimp. Remember how afraid you were. Because you are a wimp. Too weak against me. I’m much better than you, and you are nothing. I can do anything with you, between these legs. You can’t escape, boy. Can’t escape. I can put you there anytime I want, haha.

I was afraid of her now. All these things seemed realistic, furthermore, she had her retinue girls for help.

-Yes you should be careful. Because my girly legs are too strong for you! – she grinned.
She moved her legs towards me.
I sweated.

-I guess you are already scared, are you?
She looked at me menacingly.
-You can go. But remember, you should behave!

I started to go, and she stood up too.
-Better run faster, boy! Or maybe I’ll put you between my legs right now!

Last edited by Valeron; 09-Oct-18 at 01:22.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Oct-18, 17:49
boyandy
This message has been deleted by boyandy. Reason: wrong copy
Old 08-Oct-18, 17:51
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I started to go, and she stood up too.
-Better run faster, boy! Or maybe I’ll put you between my legs right now!
Damn! She is wrestling him mentally and is just about to go in for the pin.
Outstanding story - thanks!
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Dec-18, 21:40
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Hi all!

I'm thinking about the continuation right now, and it seems I need your advice, guys (I'm asking people who basically like the story and wants to read more)

As I've already said, I'm planning to continue the storyline until my characters will become late teens, then young adults, and probably even not-too-young adults. The story can be extended to eternity, little by little. So I have some questions:

1. What do you want in the next part? Should I just continue their school life intrigues, or should I do an insert from their future? (And then again I'll continue their school life, high school, University, etc)

2. Do you know some examples of people, who were school-bullied in real life (especially by girls) and who got some problems in their future lives after this? What consequences are possible?

3. If you have some offers about the continuation you can tell them too. Maybe I'll use them if I like them
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Dec-18, 10:32
Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23 Points: 3,189, Level: 23
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Hi VVP, thanks for your offer. Personals I like the small steps that you take to build the story. So I would suggest that you continue the way you started. I am really fascinated by the way Olga is gaining the upper hand in every way. I never met a guy that was dominated like that or in a similar way in real life. But I am surr that there boys around whose life are stressed by girls. I don't want to make any suggestions because for me it would spoil my pleasure!

Keep up the good work. I hope that you get some more answers because every writer of a story in this forum should at least get some feedback from the people reading and enjoying their stories.

Best wishes, tom
The Following User Says Thank You to tom1309 For This Useful Post: