Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Oct-18, 14:37
DMC

Default Slim female vs musclebound male

Ran across this story on another website-

On 12-5-08 I posted a story "beaten up by a girl" in which I told of my being beaten up by Nancy a girl almost my height but about 80 pounds lighter. She did it on a secluded beach in front of 2 of her female friends. After the fight they stripped me nude and I had to drive home naked.

As humiliating as that was,it was also strangely erotic. I fantasize about that incident quite often.I had never seen that happen to another guy until about a week ago-and it had to be even more embarrassing for this guy.

I was at a huge outdoor party-there were probably 200-250 people there and a lot of drinking going on.
What started this improbable fight I don't know but a guy and a girl started fighting,and as in my fight the girl dominated from start to finish.

The crowd was behind the girl from the get go and the only person rooting for the guy was his girlfriend. The girl was a 20 something with long auburn hair and wearing jeans and a white T-shirt-she was barefoot and looked a little hippie like-she was tall,thin and flat chested-I would guess about 5-8 and 130 or so lbs. She had a lot of energy and looked like she had been in a few scraps-she threw really fast,accurate punches and seemed to enjoy kicking the guys ass-she had a huge smile the whole fight. She also had what I thought were unusually developed arms and shoulders on a woman so slim. This made me think she trained in boxing or at least worked the heavy and speed bags.

What made this surreal was the guy was big and buff-ripped like a bodybuilder-and incredibly slow,uncoordinated and unathletic-He had dark hair and a dark tan-I'd say 5-10 and at least 230 lbs-maybe late 20's early 30's,big arms-and no idea how to fight- they "boxed" for about 5 mins and he didn't land a hand on her once-she would gracefully avoid his slow,ponderous swings and then pepper him with jabs-what made it even more humiating was he stripped down to just his khaki shorts before the fight-I guess to try to intimidate her with his huge muscles. She just laughed as he flexed-put down her beer,put out her cigarette and proceeded to kick his ass.

His poor gf was mortified-she was blushing beet red watching his predicament and rolled her eyes every time the girl landed a flurry of punches. The gf seemed to know he couldn't fight and kept urging him to quit and "stop this and let's just go!" He was getting more pissed by the minute that this skinny party girl was getting the best of him. He kept trying to grab her to wrestle her but she would break free-the muscleman was getting pretty winded when he went to grab her and missed-he was off balance and she connected on the point of his chin. It didn't seem like a particularly hard punch,but the big man got a glassy look in his eyes and pitched forward on the grass,then rolled over on his back moaning softly-she looked surprised she had TKO'd him and raised her arms in victory as the crowd roared with approval.

The gf was scrambling around by the bar looking for water as the big man kind of got on all 4's trying to get up-the slim hippy chick was standing by the big man-his biceps were as big as her thighs-he was starting to come back to normal although she marked his face up pretty good with cuts-he had a fat lip and I'm sure 2 shiners the next day.

All of a sudden hippie chick goes behind him and puts one hand on his waistband of his shorts and her other hand up by her ear,like she's trying to hear something. He's still on all 4's,she's smiling ear to ear and the crowd's chanting "OFF,OFF,OFF !!" That's all she needed to hear and with a quick swipe yanked his shorts off-muscleman has no underwear on -so now he's naked and out of his untanned loins he's sporting a HUGE erection. Everyone's clapping and cheering as muscle boy jumps up- girls are whistling at his big, thick 7 inch erection and yelling stuff like "Nice dick !" --gf hears all the cheering -as she comes back with water and napkins to try and clean him up-then blushes even deeper red,rolls her eyes and looks on the verge of tears seeing him naked and beaten up sporting a boner you could hang laundry on.

She grabbed him by the arm and hustled him out of the yard thru all the spectators of both sexes taking photos on their cell phones---Suddenly my loss in front of 2 women didn't seem nearly as bad !

I wonder what she said to him on the way home ? haha
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post: