Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Feb-16, 13:29
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Erotic M/F boxing

That was intense, I cant wait to read your next one. Thank you.
Old 02-Feb-16, 20:33
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thumbs up Re: Erotic M/F boxing

I can't believe I only discovered this recently. This is amazing, SuperDeadlyHamAttack.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Feb-16, 02:47
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Welcome back ham as always another good story can't wait for the next chapter to this. Keep it up.
Old 08-Feb-16, 00:49
Points: 188, Level: 3 Points: 188, Level: 3 Points: 188, Level: 3

Both Ham and myself are writing stories as we speak. I have two different stories involving different characters and getting ready to post them soon.
Old 08-Feb-16, 02:15
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Check out Ghostwriter's take [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]. It's good, I promise!
Old 09-Feb-16, 01:25
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

After our debut Carol let us know we'd attracted some attention from other tag teams. As our manager she passed on what she felt were the best three and let us pick. It wasn't easy; they all looked good. For the time being, we picked a team called the Black Widows for our next match - but Carol told me that before she'd agree to us having another bout we'd have to undergo some special training. This turned out to be a crude milking machine she hooked me into; I was tied to a post, matched with a piston that had one of her old boxing gloves on it, set to work my cock over. After strapping Staci into a similar contraption (cuffed to a post with a big magic wand vibrator buzzing away on her pussy and two tiny vibrating disks taped over her nipples), Carol told us both to hold out as long as we could; I made it to 3:42 while Staci lasted a hair over five minutes.
This was our Friday nights for the next month as we trained (and did more traditional boxing drills the rest of the week - Staci was coming along really well and almost wore out her speedbag.) Carol said she wanted us to both double our times, and we hadn't quite gotten there after four weeks, but we were both itching for a match and Carol booked us one at the nice gym over on Pine.

When I got a look at our opponents up close I was having second thoughts about our selection. The Black Widows are two MILFs named Yuka and Diana who had aged out of singles fights but were, embarrassingly, both in better shape than me and my girlfriend, even at twice our ages. Yuka was ripped, sporting a wonderfully defined six-pack to match her sleek, tightly muscled arms. She'd sprayed herself down with water before the match, her dark skin already shining under the lights. (I'd forgotten how dark Japanese women could get; I watched a lot of Japanese adult movies, and they always had very light-skinned actresses.) At five six I at least had some height on her. Aside from being in great shape she was nothing special appearance wise, with tiny, perky A-cups and a plain face under heavy bangs. The back of her hair was up in a ponytail; I made a note to use it as a handle to fuck her mouth if we won.
Her partner Diana was a little bit heavier (150 pounds or so), shorter (five four), and darker (a few shades deeper brown), looking like she was going more for power than speed; her big arms made her look quite dangerous, and if her stomach was just starting to bulge over the waist of her her black trunks, she still was in great shape for a woman her age. Her large, drooping D cups looked like the only weak spot on her, which I filed away for later. She was a little prettier than Yuka, although still not much to write home about - her big brown eyes and large mouth were set in her round face, framed by her long dark hair, which reached down just past her shoulders in a simple, straight cut. Her skin was very shiny - where Yuka had sprayed herself with water, it looked like Diana had oiled herself up; I wasn't sure what the idea behind this was, but I guessed it was to make her tits more dangerous if she managed to get them around my cock.

We didn't have much of a strategy for this fight - I'd go out first and we'd see where the match developed. The other team sent Diana out first. We opened by feeling each other out; I definitely had a reach advantage, but I found out the hard way that Diana had quite a bit of power in her punches as she landed the first good hit of the fight, a darting left that landed in my stomach after I'd over-extended myself trying to break her guard. I managed to recover, stepping back and fending her off as I caught my breath. I quickly found we were about evenly matched; I had reach and speed, but she had power and experience. We traded the advantage, me coming in and ringing her up with a four-hit body combo, ending with a right hook to the chest that sent her big tit flying as she screamed in pain. I tried to follow up but she backed me off with a furious series of power punches I had to give ground to avoid. I waited for my moment (you can't just throw knockout bombs for too long), and sure enough Diana slipped up, overcommiting just a little too much to a left hook she hoped to break my guard with. I slipped the punch and got her in return with a left to the stomach - a quick little punch, with just enough power behind it to stop Diana in her tracks. I got her with a followup right to the jaw, stunning her long enough for me to land a quick body combo, my gloves smacking into her stomach as she backed up, fruitlessly trying to hold me off and catch her breath. I finished the combo with a hard right hook, popping my hips and getting as much power as I could behind it.
Diana went down on one knee, holding her stomach and gagging. Carol came in and gave Diana a standing eight count. I could tell Diana was hurting and was ready to finish her off, but her partner called for a tag.

What to do? I could either chase Diana, try to cut her off from the ring and finish her, or let her go - chasing her was dangerous; if she boxed me in and made the tag, I'd be at her team's mercy. So I let her go, a little reluctantly, heading over to my own corner.
Staci asked if I wanted to tag out but I shook my head, still feeling pretty fresh. (One thing I'll say for boxing without rounds - you get in shape real quick.) Staci kissed my cheek for luck and I put up my gloves, coming out of the corner to square off with Yuka.

We squared off and I guess I'd gotten used to fighting a slightly slower opponent in Diana as her partner's lightening speed caught me off guard. Before I knew what was happening Yuka had weaved away from my tentative opening jab and slammed her own quick punch into my face, turning the first blow in a quick combo when I couldn't back her off. Disorientated, I covered up and retreated, but she followed me and dug a hard right into my stomach. I threw a big left at her head, but she ducked under it and hit me again, her target moving down so her glove landed right on my waistband. I groaned and she turned my head with a hard left, almost knocking me down. She slapped away a sloppy left hook - I just couldn't back her off. In desperation I clinched, squeezing her as hard as I could. Carol made us break it up, making us separate before restarting the match.

I put my gloves up, vowing that I was going to keep Yuka at arm's length - she was just too fast for me up close. I was able to execute this plan for a little while - Yuka clearly wanted to close with me, but after walking into a straight punch that pancaked her little left tit into her ribcage, she was much more cautious about trying to come in on me. The fight developed into a duel to see if my reach advantage could win out over her experience. We traded quick hits for a few minutes, mostly dodged or taken on the gloves; neither one of us wanted to put too much behind a punch and get over-exposed, as we both had a healthy respect for the other fighter's ability to deal out damage. Staci, either getting bored or thinking she could do better, started calling for a tag. Not taking my eyes off my opponent I backed toward my corner. Yuka stood glaring with her gloves on her hips as Staci made the tag, sliding between the middle ropes as I held them open for her.

Yuka didn't tag out and the women squared off. I have to hand it to Staci that she was probably better suited here with her speed. Staci went on the offensive, unleashing a measured attack, dancing around Yuka and probing her defenses. Yuka moved much less, turning to stay facing Staci head on, but mostly blocking and dodging the incoming punches, looking for a chance to strike back.
It was just a matter of time before one fighter made a mistake. Unfortunately Staci slipped up first, darting in with a quick jab trying to get over the top of Yuka's guard. Yuka blocked the hit and Staci was a half-step too slow retreating as Yuka slammed a punch into her solar plexus. Staci gasped and froze, and her opponent punished her with a face-busting combo, the last hit a wicked right that slammed into Staci's mouth. Staci lifted her gloves too high, leaving her stomach open for a left that left her reeling, trying to take a deep breath and get her guard back up. She was just a hair too slow as Yuka slammed a overhand right into the side of her head. Staci cried out in shock and went down to one knee.
Carol came over to count, giving panting Staci a standing eight count. I yelled something encouraging as Carol backed off and waved the fighters on. Yuka struck first, backing Staci up with a barrage of quick punches. I don't know if the hit to the head had stunned her a little more than I thought or if Yuka was just a better boxer, but Staci couldn't get a counter out. As she got near the ropes she realized she was running out of room. I called for her to tag, but Yuka had gotten herself between Staci and me; Staci tried to go around her only to get nailed with a left to the stomach. She tried to back Yuka off with a big left, but it was too slow; Yuka went under it and peppered Staci's tits with hard punches. Staci covered her chest, leaving her bruising stomach open for a hard right that knocked her down. My girlfriend curled up in a ball, holding herself and gasping as Carol came over to count.
I have to give it to her, she made it up - Carol had to ask if she wanted to continue as Staci could barely stand, covering her stomach with her left glove. Staci just nodded and the fight continued.

Unfortunately Yuka was still between Staci and the safety of our corner. It looked like the older fighter smelled blood as she started backing Staci up, looking to trap my girlfriend in her own corner when Yuka and her partner could double-team her. I knew Stace wouldn't make it out of there alive and pleaded with her to tag; but to no avail. Yuka worked Staci backwards until my girlfriend's back hit the ringpost. Diana reached over the ropes to tag Staci and the legal 60 second doubleteam started.
Diana quickly wrapped her arms up with Staci's own, getting my girl in a full nelson, leaving her helpless as Yuka came in for the attack. I was very grateful for Carol making us do orgasm training as Yuka leaned in and frenched Staci. Then she leaned down, flicking her tongue over Staci's left breast. My girlfriend groaned as Yuka licked and sucked on her hard pink nipples, switching from left to right and back again as Carol counted excruciatingly slowly. Yuka added her glove, pressing it between Staci's legs, rubbing her pussy through her trunks. At Carol's count of fifteen (felt like fifteen minutes), Yuka pulled Staci's trunks down, then got on her knees, leaning forward and licking her pussy.
Staci's eyes rolled back in her head and I knew at that moment she was done for. She sagged in Diana's grip, totally helpless as Yuka demolished any remaining resistance. It was a long time until 60; when Carol finally ordered a break, Yuka stood up, and I could see Staci's juices liberally coating the lower half of her opponent's face. Diana had to let Staci go, and my girlfriend hadn't cum yet, but it looked like it was too late anyway - Staci was mighty wobbly, with her face flushed as she was barely able to stand on spaghetti legs.
I yelled at Staci to get out of the corner so that Yuka couldn't just tag Diana back in (there was no way in hell she would survive another double team without cumming hard enough to end the match); In a daze, she took a stumbling step out of the corner, right into her opponent, who laid Staci out with a vicious combo ending in a knockout right hook.

Staci hit the mat on her back with a pathetic groan. Carol came over to count, but Yuka pushed her away and started dragging Staci back towards her corner. This was too much for me - I started climbing between the ropes to put a stop to this. Carol sprinted over and pushed me back, telling me to stay out of the fucking ring. Over her shoulder I could see that it was too late anyway; Yuka was just waiting for Carol to turn around to make the tag and seal Staci's doom with another double-team session. With a heavy sigh I let Carol shove me out of the ring. Sure enough Yuka touched gloves with Diana, who came between the ropes to finish off my girlfriend. Yuka reached over the ropes to hold Staci in a full nelson and Diana basically picked up where her partner had left off. She kneeled in front of Staci, leaning forward and blowing on her pussy. Staci shivered in anticipation and Diana went in for the kill, burying her face in my girlfriend's crotch.
Staci made it to 23 before she came, letting out a high scream of pleasure as her eyes rolled back in her head, writhing in Yuka's grip as Diana's lips and tongue forced her to cum. Yuka released her arms and Staci collapsed into a sweaty pile of limbs. A victorious Diana nudged her over onto her back, stepping away as Carol came in and counted Staci out.

Knowing I had no chance, I stepped between the ropes. Diana turned to face me with a shit-eating grin, her face still slick with my girlfriend's juices. As we squared up I at least harbored hope I could put Diana away. I started well, fresh and rested, able to use my speed to come in and put a surprised Diana on the defensive, raining blows on her as she covered up. I nailed her with a quick uppercut to the stomach and she sank to her knees, gasping and holding her gut as Carol came over to count.
Diana was back on her feet by six. Yuka was calling for a tag, and I knew that if Diana managed to get it, I'd really be sunk - they could just keep tagging out, wearing me down until they could finish me off. I tried to cut her off from her corner, but Diana had great ring sense and we ended up dancing around each other, neither of us willing to commit too fully to an attack. Diana threw a quick jab combo I blocked and came in for a clinch. She pulled me up against her, her big, soft tits pressing against my bare chest. I tried to push her away by the shoulders, but I couldn't get a good angle. She got one of her feet behind my right leg and pushed and we both went down, Diana landing on top of me. I tried to push her off but she surprised me with a kiss, her tongue sliding into my mouth. By the time Carol pulled Diana off me I was quite dazed, and Diana scampered back to her corner before I was able to get up.
Yuka tagged in as I tried to shake off the cobwebs. We squared off and she quickly brought me back to reality with a punishing combo of jabs to the jaw, smacking my head left and right as she built power with each punch, bending me over with a straight left that had me gagging. She got me in a headlock and walked me across the ring. I tried to push her away, cursing my gloves, but it was too late - Yuka backed me straight into her corner.
Diana reached through the ropes and pulled my trunks down. Yuka stood me up, her partner grabbing my arms over the top rope and getting me in a full nelson. Diana pulled me towards her, my back pressing into the padded ringpost. Yuka pressed her body into mine, her eyes locked on me as she slipped my cock into the smooth, soft hole on her boxing glove. I groaned, trying and failing to break Diana's solid full nelson. Yuka started gloving me with her right hand. Carol came over to count and I tried to focus on nothing but making that 60 count. Yuka must have known what I was doing as she conversationally told me I might as well give up - "You can't get out of this, you know." I only managed a grunt in return, trying to hold on as long as I could. At first Yuka worked me over with long, slow, unhurried strokes; as Carol kept counting she started speeding up bit by bit, just a hair faster after every three or four pumps. She kept building speed as I held on, until her glove was flying up and down my cock. Carol was only at thirty-eight and I went into the zone, concentrating on nothing but not cumming. Yuka wasn't making it any easier on me, leaning her face in close to mine and panting at me as she worked my dick.
I had focused in a little too much as I snapped back to attention at Carol's count of sixty. Diana released my arms and Yuka pulled her glove off my unit. I madly scrambled to get out of the corner, but Yuka brought me up short with a hard hit to the stomach. My back was still pressed against the ringpost and her glove sunk deep into my gut as I let out a gagging moan. Yuka cooly reached over my head to tag Diana as I struggled to breathe. I managed to get on my feet in time to face Diana, but I was terribly winded and without too much trouble she just pushed me back into her corner with her own body. I felt Yuka behind me outside the ring grabbing my arms and I knew I was finished.
As Yuka held me in place Diana got on her knees in front of me. She fit my achingly hard cock between her big, oiled breasts and started titfucking me, flicking her tongue against the head of my cock, using her gloves to push her boobs together as they slid up and down my shaft. I knew when I was beaten - Diana was a pro at this and after Yuka's gloving my stamina was just about gone. I made it to seventeen before it was too much. I slumped in Yuka's grip, crying out in pleasure as I started cumming. Diana opened her mouth wide as I shot my load, most of my cum going in her mouth but some hitting her in the face or dribbling down into the valley of her tits.
Yuka let go of me and I slowly sank down in the corner. Diana, her face and chest still dripping with my cum, grabbed me and roughly pulled me up to my feet. Her gloves flashed into my face, and I tried to take a stumbling backstep. There was nowhere to go - not that it mattered as Diana laid me out with, well, I'm actually not sure what she hit me with, but the important thing was that there was no way I was getting up. In a daze I heard Carol counting me out.

The match was over and Staci re-entered the ring as the winners shed their boxing gloves. Yuka dragged me to the center of the mat and they laid Staci down too, positioning us so that the tops of our heads were just barely touching. Diana sat down on my face, her body pointing away from my feet, and Yuka did the same to Staci so that both victorious fighters were facing each other. Yuka and Diana started kissing and playing with each other's tits as they used me and my girlfriend as sex toys, rubbing their cunts into our faces. I laid there and just waited for it to be over, my cock uncomfortably hard in the cool air as our vanquishers enjoyed themselves.
After getting each other off (Diana slightly first, then Yuka), it looked like they weren't quite done with us - Diana asked Yuka if she wanted to "race". I was made to lay flat on my back while Staci was pushed onto her hands and knees, her body over mine in a 69 position. Yuka held Staci's hair so that my girlfriend's face was right in front of my dick, then reached between us and started jerking me off with quick, rough strokes.
Diana for her part was behind Staci and started fingering her. I had a great view of her finger-fucking my girlfriend's pussy, which was hovering inches from my face. Staci and I just held on; I wasn't sure if whoever came first would be punished or what, but I wanted to try and last. Unfortunately Yuka's soft, strong hands were really doing a number on my cock. In what I admit is an act of treachery I leaned up and started sucking on Staci's clit. Diana laughed (not unkindly - I was helping her, after all) as Staci's moan of pleasure dropped a few octaves. Not to be outdone Yuka used her handful of Staci's hair to push my girlfriend's mouth down around my cock.
In my small victory for the day Staci came first, neither me nor Diana letting up as she started cumming hard. With an annoyed grunt Yuka started moving her hand even faster over my cock, but she'd lost - Staci's climax was long and loud, her groaning scream coming out even around my dick in her mouth. As she came down with ragged panting Diana popped her fingers out, and I laid my head back. Staci could no longer hold herself up and her pussy, sopping with juices, pressed against my face as she flopped against my body. Yuka pulled Staci's head up and pointed the tip right at Staci's gasping mouth. She finished me a few seconds later, not letting up as I started cumming. Staci barely flinched as my first string of jizz hit her in the face, with Yuka not stopping until her face and hair were coated with my load.
That's how Staci looks in the pictures - punch-drunk and covered in cum. I didn't look too better myself, and our victorious opponents were sure to get some great glamour shots of themselves posed over us. The last one was totally staged - me and Staci on our knees, our heads pressing together, looking like we're holding each other up in defeat and Yuka and Diana stand to one side flexing.

We were all tied up at 1-1, and we couldn't wait for our next match.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 09-Feb-16, 19:51
Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44 Points: 10,583, Level: 44
Last Achievements

Another great job, Ham. I love it when you win, but for some reason I like seeing Staci get punished. I dunno. I'm cruel like that
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexybish For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-16, 01:11
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

(Quick note: I wrote this entire chapter in one day, so please forgive any rough edges!)

We were still recovering from our last match when Carol passed a new challenge on to us - my ex-girlfriend Tatiana and her new boyfriend Greg. I was shocked that my ex was into the boxing scene, and even more shocked when Carol sent over some pictures - she must have lost 100 pounds from when I'd dated her, and was "Fatty Tati" no longer. She'd come down from 240 pounds to a very lean 140, which looked great on her 5'6" frame (except for her tits, which had shrunk from 40DDD down to a very modest B, and her face, which had gone from a very girlish roundness to a slightly harsher longness). She'd also cut her super long brown hair from butt length up to mid-back. Despite all these changes, some things were exactly the same - her large, deep-set brown eyes looked just as I remembered, and her weight loss hadn't changed her plump lips.
I guess Staci couldn't help but notice how stunned I was and started pumping me for information. There's not really much to tell - Tatiana was my first girlfriend; we'd lost our virginity to each other, and broken up over dumb teenager stuff. I didn't hold any particular grudge against her, although since I'd been the one to dump her, she might be angry with me. I wasn't sure this was a great idea, but Staci talked me into accepting the fight, and it ended up being scheduled for Valentine's Day. Looking over the pictures I noticed that our opponents had the same colors, Tatiana sporting baby-blue trunks, gloves, and boots edged with white, and Greg wearing deep red gear likewise edged with white. We went over strategy and Staci came up with a simple plan for the match - she'd take care of Greg and leave Tatiana to me.
When the night of the bout rolled around I was even more nervous than usual. Staci had a faraway look on her face, and we didn't even indulge in our usual pre-match kiss. It was very strange facing my ex across the ring - any hope that she wasn't furious with me melted away as she shot daggers at me out of her eyes (not literally, although that would have been wicked). I couldn't meet her gaze and instead took in her partner - he was even taller in real life than he looked in the pictures, at least 6'3", but not too intimidating as he's very weedy, maybe 160 pounds. I got the sense that he was just along for the ride as he was wearing a look of disinterest.

I was starting for us, and Tatiana came out first for the other team. Carol had us meet in the center of the ring before ringing the bell; I offered to touch gloves with my ex but she just kept giving me that death glare before coldly turning on her heel and going back to her corner.
I went back to mine waiting for the bell, coming out of the corner with my guard up when Carol rang it to start the match. I faced off with Tatiana and my ex surprised me with her aggression right from the start; I'm used to my opponents taking a bit more of a cautious approach, feeling me out with jabs, but Tatiana just came straight at me throwing quick hooks. Unfortunately I couldn't cover everywhere at once - Tatiana wasn't sparing the low blows, and with only two hands I couldn't guard my head, chest, stomach, and crotch. Under her assault I found myself backing up almost immediately. Even giving up ground, my opponent was able to find gaps in my guard with her punches; her hits were more fast than strong, but even so they had enough power to keep me from being able to look for a chance to counter-punch, and I was in trouble right away as she backed me into the ropes. With nowhere left to go I started taking more hits, and before I could come up with a counter strategy my ex set me up with a quick jab combo to the face that left me stunned, unable to stop her slower, more powerful hook into my stomach. I lurched forward, desperately clinching Tatiana. She clinched back, wrapping her arms around me and pressing her small, hard nipples into my bare chest. I was grateful for the chance to recover, but before I could take more than one or two breaths my opponent kissed me. I gagged in surprise as her tongue slid between my lips. At the same time she pushed me back, french kissing me while she pressed my body against the ropes. I was dazed and Tatiana surprised me with a hard punch to my stomach, then kept laying hits into my midsection while still kissing me. I hung off the ropes, helpless against her assault until she finally broke the kiss and slammed a right hook into my face. I slid down the ropes, slowly, coming to rest on the mat looking up at my opponent towering over me.
Carol came over to count, but Tatiana waved her off, leaning down and stripping off my trunks. She smirked at my hardon, fitting it into the hole in her glove. She started stroking my cock with quick, long movements, I think just trying to weaken me. Staci yelled at me to fight back and I found the strength to push my opponent away. Carol came in and made Tatiana back off as I got to my feet, giving me a long count as I took in several big breaths. Staci called for a tag, and I reluctantly backed towards my corner; I hadn't laid a single hit on my opponent and wanted a chance to try again, but Staci's commanding tone left no doubt that I'd better do as she said. Tatiana let me go, moving to the center of the ring out of double-team range as I tagged in Staci.
My ex made to advance on my girlfriend, but Greg called for a tag from the corner, pleading with her to stick to the plan. With a snarl my ex turned away from my girlfriend and went to her corner to make the tag.

Greg came loping out of the enemy corner and the fighters squared off. I was a little worried as Staci was giving up eight inches of height to her opponent; sure enough it looked like his plan was to use his reach to keep her at bay. Staci tried to close in on him and managed to get right up to him, at the cost of eating several hits, including one right straight that landed flush on her face. Staci got close enough to Greg to start pummeling him with short, sharp hits; Greg tried to back her off, but at short range she seemed to have a slight advantage. Greg's slow, powerful punches were clearly taking a toll on her, but she was landing three or four hits in return. As they pounded away at each other Staci's nose started bleeding, but shorty after she scored the first knockdown of the fight, working Greg's body with repeated hooks, finishing with a short uppercut that exploded in Greg's stomach. He went down on his side, groaning and covering the spot where he'd been hit with his gloves. Staci wasted no time quickly pulling his trunks down, tossing them to me. She rolled Greg over onto his back, sitting down on his chest facing his feet. In return for my ex gloving me, Staci fit Greg's thick cock into the hole in her gloves, jerking him off with furious speed.
Greg didn't seem to be in a hurry to stop my girlfriend until Tatiana started screaming at him to get up. Greg slowly reached up and pushed a frustrated Staci off him. Carol made her back off, giving Greg a chance to get up while she counted. He made it to his feet by five and Carol gave him a standing eight count before waving the fighters back together.
Once again Staci had to absorb some punishment to get close enough to her opponent to land her own hits; her face was starting to bruise up a little bit, but she got past his guard. Instead of laying in her own punches this time, she went for a clinch, wrapping her left arm around her opponent's torso, her right glove dropping to his crotch as she started another glovejob. Greg seemed frozen; even his girlfriend screaming at him didn't seem to stir him this time. Not taking any chances, Staci lowered her shoulder, pressing it into his stomach, taking them both down to the mat. Greg ended up on his back with Staci between his legs, still working his cock with her glove. Greg seemed a little stunned from the fall, but after a minute he started stirring, struggling with Staci as he tried to push her glove away and she fought to keep it on his dick. Greg won that contest as he finally got her glove off, and in desperation Stacy leaned down and grabbed for his shaft with her mouth. Greg froze, eyes wide, as she locked her lips around his cock. Staci quickly started deepthroated him, her head flying up and down his rod. Greg laid back with a moan and this time all the screaming from his girlfriend was useless. I cheered Staci on, knowing that once Greg came he'd be out of the fight. Unfortunately my celebration was a little premature; Greg leaned back up after a minute and lined up a punch, his right glove smashing into Staci's temple. His cock flopped out of her mouth as Staci rolled off him, stunned.
Both fighters were slow to get up; Staci was still dazed from the hit to her temple, and Greg looked like he was about to blow his load. I knew the next move would probably determine which fighter would come out victorious and held my breath as they faced off. Greg aimed a quick, long left at Staci's head; she ducked and darted in, going to one knee, wrapping her lips around her opponent's rod. Greg froze for just a second, long enough for Staci to loop her arms behind his knees, pulling his legs out from under him and dumping him on the mat on his back. Staci kept her lips locked around his dick as he fell and continued blowing him as a desperate Greg reached down with his gloves and tried to push her head away. Grunting with frustration Staci had to come off his cock, firing a parting shot into his stomach with her right glove. Greg groaned and covered his midsection as Staci quickly slid up, lining her opponent's throbbing penis up with her crotch. Greg looked up too late to save himself as she slid down his shaft, both fighters moaning as she bottomed out on his cock.
This was it for Greg; he was already pretty worked up from Staci's glove and mouth, and she quickly finished him with her pussy, her hips flying as she rode him. Greg lasted maybe ten seconds before he started cumming, his victorious opponent laughing a throaty laugh of victory as Greg came into her, moaning and writhing under her as she kept slamfucking him. Spent, Greg lay flat on his back, his gloves weakly trying to grab Staci's hips as she finished him.
By the time she climbed off him, Carol could have counted to a million; he was done. Staci went for one last move, capping Greg's defeat off in style with the classic creampie facesit, pressing her cummy pussy into Greg's face briefly before climbing off and letting Carol count the defeated fighter out.

Staci was raring to go as a furious Tatiana got between the ropes, but I called her back for a tag; I could see she was riding an adrenaline high, and I didn't want her in the ring with our remaining opponent when it wore off. Staci came over to tag as Carol and Tatiana dragged Greg out of the ring, depositing him on one of the cheap wooden ringside benches.
As I stepped between the ropes to face my ex again, I was focused on doing better; I was very embarrassed at how she'd dominated me to start and vowed that wouldn't happen again.
Of course I immediately got in trouble as Tatiana faked me out, making a move towards my bobbing cock that brought my hands down, then slamming a left hook into my jaw. I reeled backwards and she followed me, knocking my guard aside and slamming hits into my stomach, sore from her punches earlier in the match. I fought through the pain, managing to back her off with a quick left aimed at her head, but she came right back in, leading with a right aimed at my gut. I took this on my gloves, leaving her out of position just long enough to slam a punch into her left breast.
Tatiana screamed as my glove pancaked her small tit into her ribs, drawing her hands up on instinct. I slipped a followup left into her unguarded stomach, making her gag, leaving her open for me to ring her up with a combo of hooks to the head, snapping her jaw left and right as my punches landed, finishing with a quick uppercut under her chin. I hoped this would put her down, but she managed to stay standing, albeit only by taking a few stumbling steps back. Smelling blood I pounced, launching an uppercut into her stomach that left her gagging. Staci cheering me on was music to my ears as I slammed a right into the side of my ex's head. She clinched me frantically, but I knew if I let her stay clinched she'd have some dirty move planned and quickly pushed her away. This gave her enough time to get her gloves back up and we circled for a second. I struck first, closing and aiming a punch at her head, but I guess I was getting a little greedy; Tatiana took this on her gloves and I was left with my guard down. She threw a quick left into my stomach, right into the newly-forming bruise there, and I winced for a second, just long enough for her to smash her right glove into my face with crushing force.
I went down hard, the back of my head smacking into the mat for good measure. I was stunned by how quickly the momentum had turned. I looked up an watched in horror as Tatiana had jumped in the air, and before I could even clench my abs she landed on me, slamming her ass into my stomach. All the air was knocked out of me with this blow; Tatiana tried to pin my wrists by my side with her legs, and I found myself frantically struggling to stop her. Staci screaming at Carol: "Hey, this is boxing, not wrestling! Ref, get her off him!" Carol went over to argue with my girlfriend as I grappled with my ex. I couldn't get her off me, but I was able to prevent her from trapping my arms; when she saw this wasn't going to work Tatiana drew her right arm back for a punch aimed at my face. I frantically threw a panicked, weak jab at her chest, smacking her left tit sideways in a shower of sweat. This was enough to stop her punch, as instead she leaned down and started sucking on my neck. I tried to push her off as she painful started giving me a hickey, but she was pressing her body down against mine and I couldn't get enough power into my arms.
By now Carol had come back. I looked at her pleadingly, but she just shook her head, standing next to us with her hands on her hips, waiting to count until Tatiana got off - not that my ex showed any indication she was going to do so any time soon. She slid down a little, positioning her body so my hard cock was between her silk-clad thighs, and I knew I was in real trouble as she started moving her hips up and down. Still having her trunks on was probably working to her advantage, and I moaned despite myself as she worked my shaft between her legs. I braced my gloves against her upper body and put as much force as I could against her; I had recovered a little bit and managing to heave her off me in a rather impressive feat of strength if I do say so myself. I immediately started getting up, hoping Carol would back my opponent off, and sure enough the ref got between me and Tatiana, holding my ex back as I slowly got to my feet. Carol gave me a very slow eight count, and by the time she waved us together I had managed to at least catch my breath a bit.
Tatiana opened with a jab aimed at my sore stomach; I caught it on my gloves, but this turned out to be a feint as Tatiana rocked me with a combo to the head, her left and right gloves smacking into my jaw as I helplessly backed up, trying to get out of her range. She followed, and when I aimed a desperate right hook at her face, she came in low with her left, smacking her glove into my bruise. I gagged and covered myself and I was in deep shit again as she landed a uppercut under my chin. I reeled backwards, unable to focus on anything but staying upright, and my opponent followed me, slamming punches into my body. She maneuvered me into one of the neutral corners, effortlessly trapping me as it was all I could do to block her heavier punches. I was soaking up hits and knew I had to make a move to escape; I went for a tit punch, but I was losing speed and my ex caught it on her gloves, moving forward and pressing my body against the ringpost with her own. I was trapped and she went back to sucking on my neck, my arms dropping helplessly to my sides as I felt her glove sliding up my cock.
By now Staci was screaming at me from our corner; I told myself I'd just take a quick minute to recover before launching a counter attack as Tatiana worked her glove up and down my shaft. She was good at this, and I quickly felt myself getting too close for comfort. I put my gloves on her shoulders and pushed, managing to get her off me, her glove coming off my cock - but this left my hands out of position and she slammed a right into my aching stomach. My ex took a step backwards as I collapsed to my knees, holding my gut and gagging. She put her left glove under my chin, tilting my head up so I looked into her eyes; then her right glove slammed into my face.
I ended up on my back, seeing stars. I felt Tatiana moving me; she laid me out so that my head, torso and arms were laying on the mat, my knees hooked over the middle bottom rope, my shins and feet hanging out of the ring. I was hoping Carol would come to my rescue as I saw her walking over, but apparently she just wanted to get an eyeful. Tatiana sat on my face, her musk coming through her silk trunks as she started rubbing her pussy over my nose and mouth. I felt her lips wrapping around my cock with a mixture of pleasure and fear. I put my gloves against her hips and tried to push her off, but I was too weak. I only managed to hold on as Tatiana moved her mouth slowly, in no hurry to finish me. Between her scent, my air being cut off, and the wet, warm pressure of my opponent blowing me, any remaining strength I had was drained out of me. I was sure this was it for me, but Tatiana took me up to the edge and then stopped, just holding my shaft in her mouth. I pathetically tried to move my hips to fuck her mouth, but with my legs hanging off the ropes I could barely manage any movement. If Tatiana's goal was just to humiliate me, she'd pulled it off; all my pride was gone, replaced with nothing but a desire to get off.
I groaned in grief as she pulled off, leaving my spit-covered cock waiving in the breeze. She climbed off me and I took a deep breath. She unhooked my legs, dragging me to the center of the ring, laying me down on my back. She stepped out of her trunks, tossing them over her shoulder without a glance, then squatted over my cock.
I knew what was coming and braced as her pussy enveloped my dick; I barely managed not to cum just from insertion as she slid all the way down with a laugh. She didn't move her hips at first, just clenching and releasing her pussy muscles as I held on for dear life.
"Do you like this, Scott?" She squeezed my dick with her inner walls. "I know you do. Better enjoy it, because this is the last time you'll ever get to feel my pussy." She released, then bore down again, relishing my pathetic moans. "That's right, Scott. Just lay there like a bitch. You've always been a little bitch, and that's all you'll ever be. Isn't that right?" I tried to say no, but it came out more like "nfgmfd". "You're lucky I don't have my strapon right here, or I'd really make you pay. But you know what?" She leaned down until I could feel her warm breath on my face. "After I beat up your fat little whore over there, I'm gonna take you back into the locker room, and I'm going to fuck your ass all night. How's that sound?" Tatiana leaned back up, turning to address Staci, her hips starting to slowly move as she taunted my girlfriend: "You wouldn't believe how hard he is right now. He's going to cum any minute now, and then it's your turn." Staci yelled something in return, but I didn't pick it up; Tatiana wasn't wrong about how close I was getting to cumming, and as Tatiana started fucking me masterfully my ears were full of my own panting and the obscene sound of my opponent working her hips up and down my shaft. My ex turned back to me, her eyes boring into me as she shortened up her strokes, focusing on the tip. "That's right, Scott. I own this cock now, and it's about to cum. Let me feel it - "
I came; Tatiana didn't let up, squeezing and relaxing her pussy as she kept riding me. My hips weakly bucked up as I emptied into her. Tatiana slid all the way down, no doubt relishing my helpless, gurgling moan as she drew a huge load out of me. I kept spurting, my eyes rolling back in my head as an incredibly intense orgasm blew through my body. By the time Tatiana had squeezed as much cum as she could out of my aching shaft, I couldn't move a single muscle. She climbed off me and I resigned myself for her to creampie me with a facesit, but she completely ignored me, going to the center of the ring, motioning for Staci to come fight her even as my cum slid down my ex's legs. Staci didn't need any invitation as she slid through the ropes raring to go.

Normally I'd be pretty excited to see this matchup, but I was so tired and beaten that I was just filled with dread as the two women squared off. At first they seemed evenly matched, going toe to toe and punishing each other with hard hits, but Tatiana started flagging; finishing me off must have taken a fair bit out of her while Staci had been resting up the whole time, and Tatiana's punches started losing steam. Staci had killer instinct and went to town on her opponent, smacking her gloves into my ex wherever there was an opening; Tatiana went from trading punches with Staci to frantically covering up, trying and failing to keep everywhere on her body protected. Staci landed a nasty tit punch that had Tatiana screaming in pain, covering her chest and leaving herself open as Staci went low, launching an uppercut into my ex's pussy. Tatiana sank to her knees and Staci backed off as her opponent slowly struggled to her feet, panting and covered in sweat. Carol asked Tatiana if she wanted to continue and my ex growled yes. Carol waved the fighters together and Staci picked up right where she left off, smacking punch after now unanswered punch into Tatiana's bruising body. My ex backed up under the barrage, running out of room when her back hit the ropes, and she was really in trouble as Staci just unloaded on her, smacking her head back and forth with hooks, smashing her tits into her ribs with straight punches, punishing Tatiana's stomach with repeated hits into the same spot, mixing in occasional pussy punches that had Tatiana groaning in agony. Staci's opponent was left hanging off the ropes to stay standing; once Staci had decided that she'd inflicted enough punishment she went for the finish, pressing her body against her opponent's, slipping her right glove between Tatiana's legs, pressing the soft outer edge of her glove up against my ex's pussy. I made a note to google how to get cum out of boxing gloves as Staci rubbed Tatiana's cunt, slowly and gently, relishing the domination of her opponent. Tatiana was helpless as Staci copied one of the moves my ex had used on me, leaning in to suck on my ex's neck as she gloved her. Staci worked Tatiana over like this for a few minutes, but it seemed she had a bigger finish planned as she roughly pulled my ex off the ropes, dumping her on the mat. Carol came over to count, but Staci just waved her away, laying on top of her opponent's body in a 69 (although I noticed she kept her hips high up, out of range of Tatiana being able to lean her head up and attack with her mouth - solid strategy). Staci must have been working her opponent over on the ropes to make sure she was ready for this move - as I've learned firsthand if you go for it too soon, you just get yourself headscissored.
But Staci seems to have picked her spot well, and apparently the bit of my cum still in her opponents pussy didn't bother my girl, who dived in energetically. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but it wasn't hard to guess as Tatiana writhed under her. Staci came up for air after a bit, her face slick with her opponent's juices: "Who's the bitch now?" she taunted. "That's what I thought."
"Fuck you," Tatiana manged weakly.
"I plan to," Staci laughed. She lowered her face back between my ex's legs. It was just a matter of time, and eventually it ran out for Tatiana; Staci ate her pussy to an orgasm, Tatiana hammering the mat with her gloved hands as she was made to cum. Her head came off the mat with a scream at her climax, then fell back down as she finished.
A smirking Staci climbed off her opponent and Carol quickly counted the merciful ten to end the match, raising Staci's glove. But of course our opponents weren't out of the woods yet as we started the punishment phase. Staci walked over to me, her hips swaying as she smiled.
"How'd you like that show?"
"Great," I managed. She looked down at my crotch; my cock was semi-hard, still recovering after the massive cum my opponent had inflicted on me.
"Scott, can you get hard again for me?"
"I think so...." Staci smiled and then went down on me, flicking her tongue over the tip of my cock. As I got hard she took my shaft between her lips, blowing me until I was at full extension. She popped my dick out of her mouth and blew on it.
"That's more like it," she purred. "Follow me." We went to the center of the ring, where Tatiana had just managed to get up to her knees. Staci told her to stay put, gently pushing me so I was standing in front of my kneeling, defeated ex. Staci quickly removed my gloves, then guided my hands so I was holding Tatiana's shoulders. My girlfriend leaned in and whispered "fuck her mouth for me".
Well, I could do that. Tatiana obediently opened her mouth as wide as she could at Staci's command, sticking her tongue out for good measure. Staci lined my cock up with my ex's lips and then gave me a playful slap on my bare ass as a signal to start.
I figured Staci wanted a good show and I really gave it to Tatiana, fucking her face hard and fast, hearing her gag with each stroke. Drool started running down her chin as I pistoned my dick between her lips. Before I could finish Staci told me to stop; I came out of my trance, looking at her in puzzlement. I pulled out and Staci grabbed Tatiana's hair with her left hand, pulling my ex's head back, tilting her defeated opponent's head up. Her right hand wrapped around my spit-soaked cock. She started jerking me off, aiming the tip of my dick right at my ex's face. Staci started both egging me on and trash-talking Tatiana, urging me to "shoot a big load on this whore's face" while telling Tatiana that this was the last time she'd ever see my penis, and getting a cumshot on her face was all she deserved. After fucking Tatiana's face I didn't last long and Staci was soon smiling in triumph as I yielded to her insistent hand, her quick strokes not letting up as she expertly made me shoot my load in Tatiana's face, some of it going in her mouth, but most of it coating her chin, cheeks, closed eyes, and a few stray spurts going in her hair. "Keep that tongue out!" Staci barked as I moaned. Her strokes almost became unpleasant at the end as she really wanted to get every last drop out and squeezed my cock like a toothpaste tube.

I had to go take a little breather after this. Staci sent Carol to the back to get Tatiana's ring bag. Carol returned with a duffel bag I recognized as Tatiana's (she'd carry our books in it when we went to eat out - yes, we were nerds). Staci went digging and quickly came up with a eight-inch purple plastic strapon. Carol helped Staci into it, making sure the rig was nice and firmly attached.
Tatiana must have known what was coming next, looking more tired and defeated than anything. Staci had her lay down and straddled her cum-coated face, fucking my ex's mouth roughly, holding on to her hair to steady herself as she thrust the dildo between Tatiana's lips. She didn't do this long (I guess just proving a point) and when she got tired of this she pulled out, sliding down Tatiana's body, pressing my ex's legs apart. Staci's right hand went between Tatiana's thighs, I think checking for wetness; she grunted in approval before lining the strapon up, then slowly pushed into my defeated ex.
Tatiana moaned as Staci slid the strapon in, drawing another taunt from my girlfriend ("That's right. Moan like the whore you are"). Staci started fucking Tatiana, torturing her with pleasure, giving my ex very long, very slow strokes.

In the meantime Greg had gotten back in the ring in case we wanted to use him; Staci had ignored him, but Carol seemed interested and had him lay down in one of the corners, the back of his head resting on the bottom turnbuckle. Carol quickly got him hard with a handjob, then turned to face the ring and sat down on his cock, slowly fucking him in a reverse cowgirl.
She waved me over, and when I walked up to her side she reached out and grabbed my limp, sweaty cock without even looking, stroking me with just her index finger and thumb as she rode Greg. Despite having two cums that night already, her expert handjob got me hard quickly as I watched Staci give Tatiana the fucking of a lifetime. Despite the beating I'd taken, this was a wonderful show, and I felt great, forcing down guilt that I hadn't performed too well - we'd won, and I told myself that's what counted in the end.
This went on for a few minutes; I could hear Carol getting more and more excited next to me as we all seemed to be enjoying Staci fucking my ex. Carol was the only person in the ring who hadn't cum at least once, and either because of this or being able to set her own pace fucking Greg she went off first, her slow strokes getting erratic as she climaxed on top of the beaten fighter, her free hand covering her mouth, trying to stifle her cries of pleasure. Her hand sped up on my cock as she came, and she almost fell off Greg. I think she was squeezing him with her pussy - whatever she was doing was too much for him as I saw his hips bucking against hers, a low moan of ecstasy slipping out of his mouth as he came deep in Carol's pussy. Carol turned to me and took the tip of my cock between her lips, her right hand quickly jerking me off, and I went over the edge myself, reaching down to hold on to her shoulder as I came into her mouth. My eyes stayed locked in the center of the ring, where Tatiana was reaching her own climax, her frantic, panting moans getting longer and louder until she was screaming in pleasure, her body shaking under Staci's as my girlfriend finished her with long strokes, driving Tatiana into what looked like a earth-shaking climax.
In a minute it was all over; everyone except Staci had popped off in the same two minute span, leaving my sweaty, victorious girlfriend to pull out of her beaten opponent. Staci got to her feet looking like a warrior goddess, finally turning to look at me, Greg, and Carol, flexing her arms for us as I applauded. She shot me a wink and went around to Tatiana's head, straddling her beaten opponent's face with her dripping pussy. She dropped her hips, pressing her cunt into Tatiana's mouth, starting her well-deserved victory facesit.

I guess in the end everything worked out; it certainly was the most memorable Valentine's Day I'd ever experienced...
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-16, 01:56
ap643

Damn that was hot! Thanks for a great Valentine's Day story.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Feb-16, 11:59
Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25 Points: 3,769, Level: 25
Last Achievements

That's was a very good Valentine day story.����
The Following User Says Thank You to aknight93 For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, m/f, mixed boxing