Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 02-Jul-18, 14:33
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: His little sister's friend and the secret threat

"Ben! Ben! Where are you? I'm looking for you and you better not be hiding from me!"

Perched on top of one of the rafters inside the garage, Ben could hear Emma outside on the back deck stamping her foot in anger. He didn't like it when she stamped her foot: first of all it meant she was mad at him, secondly, it made her breasts jiggle, which made him nervous.

He stayed put until her heard her walk away, still calling his name. He knew he should have been embarrassed that he was hiding from his freshman sister because she was capable of wrestling him to the ground, but that embarrassment was nothing compared to the feeling he got when she was hugging his face into her ample chest and grinding her hips tightly against his while he lay helpless on his back. That helpless feeling, he had found, lingered a long, long time.

When he was absolutely certain she had gone he swung nimbly down from the beam, hanging a moment before letting go and dropping onto his feet in the shadowy garage. In the three months since school had started she had succeeded in goading him into wrestling her four times, and each had ended disastrously for him as she had wound up on top of him every time, pinning his arms to the ground and breathing heavily into his face as her excitement rose to near-ecstasy, her hips pressed up against his with unrelenting force. He knew that what she was doing was wrong and it was only made worse by the fact that his body couldn't help but respond. Damn that Julie and her wrestling lessons! Now Emma was convinced that she could order him around like a slave, just because of her newly-acquired wrestling skills. He needed this torment to end.

Later that afternoon Emma passed by Ben's bedroom and saw him lying leisurely on his bed, scrolling through his phone. She stopped abruptly and pushed the door all the way open.

"Ben!! Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you!"

Wide-eyed, Ben replied, "I don't know... I went to the store, then I was in the pool..."

"You better not have been avoiding me. You promised me a wrestling match today."

Emma came over and stood next to his bed, glowering at him. Three months ago Ben would have ordered her out of his room. Now, he disguised his fear and tried to look as casual as possible. "Oh, that's right. I forgot."

Emma gestured impatiently. "Get up, we haven’t got much time. Mom and Dad will be home in an hour. You don't want them to see how their precious son gets beat up by his sister, do you?" Her impatience was fueled by another feeling, the warm excitement that spread through her when she was looking down at his trapped body and felt him writhing underneath her. It had been almost two weeks! She needed that feeling now, and Ben was keeping her from experiencing it. For that, she decided, he was going to pay.

Ben was all wide-eyed innocence. "Oh, you see, I had made other plans. My buddy Jason is coming over in a few minutes. We're going swimming. He's on his way."

"Jason? Who's he?" Emma asked crossly.

"You don't know him. He's a transfer. I met him through Jay. He likes wrestling too."

"Really?" Emma paused, her mind racing. So far, her efforts to get a high school boy to wrestle her had failed. They either treated it as an excuse to paw her breasts or looked at her like she was some kind of geek. Although she and Julie were two of the most popular girls in their class she wanted nothing to do with wussy little freshmen and the older boys had still not seemed to notice her, leaving only Ben to play the part of her hapless victim. “How old is he?"

"He's a junior, same as Jay."

"Did Jay say anything about him and Julie wrestling?"

Ben shook his head. "Uh Uh. Wrestling tryouts aren't for another month and they want to keep Julie’s skill level a surprise."

"Is he ugly, or gross or anything?"

"No, he's a pretty cool guy."

Emma thought again, Ben waiting quietly for her to realize the opportunity that was before her.

"Do you think he'd wrestle me?" Emma asked after a moment.

Ben acted as though her question came as a surprise. "Gee, I don't know. Maybe. I guess it depends on how the subject came up. You want me to suggest it?"

Emma licked her lips and considered Ben's offer. She felt like she was ready for a new challenge. Although Ben fought back desperately, they both knew that she was not only more skilled, but apparently stronger as well. The last match had been almost too easy as she had pinned him flat in mere seconds and spent the next fifteen minutes with her crotch jammed up under his chin, lightly slapping his cheeks and pinching his nostrils closed as her other hand clamped onto his mouth. It was absolutely delicious-feeling. Then she wondered if she would get the same excited feeling if she wrestled another boy.

It was time to find out. "No," she said, "I want to make sure he doesn’t seem too creepy or anything. I’ll just play it by ear."

A few minutes later the doorbell rang and Emma ran to answer it. She had changed into her orange bikini, hoping to make a good first impression.

She need not have worried. Jason was an average-sized 16-year-old with moderate success with girls but had been a little slow in making new friends at this school. Ben's invitation, as a friend-of-a-friend sort of deal, had kind of surprised him, but Jay had assured him that it was cool so he was looking forward to a swim. Being greeted at the door by an angel in a bikini was a huge plus. He took in her curves and gulped, astonished that Jay had not mentioned anything about the presence of a sex bomb in the house.

Emma was satisfied at his first impression, notwithstanding his sudden stammer when first seeing her. He was kind of cute, a couple of inches taller than her and a nicely-muscled body. "Hi," she said, thrusting out her hand, suddenly wanting to feel his grip," You must be Jason. I'm Emma, Ben's sister."

Jason stuck out his hand and mumbled a few words of greeting. Wincing suddenly, he looked down at his hand. This bikini girl was squeezing the shit out of it!

"Oops, sorry!" Emma said in mock embarrassment, “Come on in, Ben's out back. I'm headed there too." She released his hand and turned to head towards the back of the house, leaving Jason to stare at the mesmerizing movement of her firm, round butt as it walked down the hallway. He followed her like a zombie as Emma chatted away.

"I was going over to a friend’s house but it was so hot I decided to go for a swim instead. Do you care if I hang out with you and Ben? I don't want to be a third wheel or anything."

“Uh, no, that’s totally cool. You can hang out all you want.”

“Sorry about squishing your hand. Everyone says I’m really strong for a girl.” They entered the family room where Ben was playing a video game on the big screen TV. “Don’t they, Ben?” Emma finished.

Ben nodded at Jason and glanced over at Emma. “Hey, Jason. Don’t they what, Emma?”

“Say I’m really strong for a girl.”

Ben flushed red. “Yeah, sure.”

Jason looked back and forth at the brother and sister. There was some weird dynamic going on here he couldn’t quite put his finger on. Something was off. He shrugged mentally and focused his attention back on Emma, who was saying, “Ben said you’re a friend of Jay’s. His girlfriend Julie is my best friend.”

“Oh, really? I didn’t know that.”

“They’re such a cute couple,” Emma sighed. She was perched on the edge of the sofa, practically spilling out of her bikini top. Jason could barely keep his tongue from hanging out. “Don’t you think so, Jason?”

He nodded vigorously. “Yeah, super cute.”

“They have so many shared interests. They even watch wrestling together. Do you like wrestling, Jason?” Emma was twirling a strand of her auburn hair around her finger as she talked, the tip of her tongue moistening her lower lip as she spoke.

Jason though it was the sexiest thing he’d ever seen. “Yeah, I like wrestling. I did it in junior high. I’m not as good as Jay though, he’s a beast.”

“Wrestling is so fun,” Emma said, “I just love it!”

Jason stared at her, astonished that she would say such a thing.

“Come on,” she said, suddenly standing up, “I’ll show you where the pool is. Maybe you can show me some wrestling moves, too.” She walked over and slid the screen open, stepping outside and Jason followed, pausing at the open door.

“You coming, Ben?” Jason asked as a sudden afterthought.

“In a minute,” Ben said, “I just want to finish this game.”

“Okay.” Jason went outside and slid the door shut behind him, staring off at Emma, Ben already forgotten.

Ben stayed busy on his game console for a few minutes, then tossed it aside and walked over to the kitchen window, which had a view of the pool and the back yard. In the shaded grassy area just beyond the pool Ben could see Emma talking as she and Jason stood facing each other. Emma took one of Jason’s hands and placed it on her throat, talking all the while. Then she took his wrist with both hands and spun underneath his hand, ending up behind Jason with his arm bent behind his back. She was resting her head on his shoulder and saying something into his ear. It was too far away for Ben to hear what they were saying, but he had a pretty good idea. Emma had had him in the same position more than once. This was the part where she started to get cocky, bragging about how strong she was, warning him what would happen next.

Ben could tell by the expression on Jason’s face that he was a little bewildered. That bewilderment continued as Emma released his arm and walked around to face him. Ben could see that she was inviting Jason to repeat the maneuver and watched as Emma took her hand and began to squeeze Jason by the throat. Jason’s eyes widened, then he got a determined look, seized her wrist and spun just as she had done.

Naturally Emma had expected that. She let Jason spin behind her then confused him by continuing the move, spinning one more time until she was behind him once again with her forearm locked around his throat in a choke. Once again she was saying something into his ear.

Ben could see Jason getting angry. With an abrupt twist, he knocked Emma’s arm loose and turned to face her. Emma lunged forward and threw her arm around his neck again, this time facing him. She was laughing. Jason tried to twist away but Emma wouldn’t let him. Hugging him close to her body she maintained her hold on his neck, lurched around for a moment, then locked her heel behind his knee, jerking it forward. They collapsed on the ground with Emma on top.

Ben could see even from his position at the window that Jason was mortified at being underneath the freshman girl. He tried to swing his arm across to knock her off while violently bridging. With effortless confidence Emma took his arm and slammed it to the ground while riding out his bucking. As Ben watched, he could see her beginning to out-muscle Jason and take over the match. She managed to capture his wildly thrashing other arm as well, forcing both arms to the ground and looking down at the apoplectic Jason, smiling sweetly and talking the entire time while Jason glared in anger and disbelief at the really cute girl who was in the process of overpowering him. A girl!

Ben sighed and turned away from the window. He walked over to the refrigerator, opened the door and peered inside. After a few moments he fished out a can of Pepsi and popped it open. He took a long swig and went back over to the window.

He still couldn’t hear anything but it was obvious Jason was in great distress. He was now lying face down on the grass with Emma on top of him facing his feet, her thighs locked around his head in a tight scissors. Her breasts were flattened onto his back as she captured his wildly kicking legs and pulled his ankles back while securing a better position for her neck scissors. Jason’s arms were pawing at the ground, unable to gain enough leverage to buck her off. As Ben watched, he could see Emma settle her crotch over the back of Jason’s neck and pull back even more on his ankles. She unlocked her ankles and spread her legs in a wide V, cementing her seat on Jason’s neck. Slowly, she began to move her hips, sliding back and forth on the back of his neck in a rhythmic grind. Ben could see her teeth biting on her lower lip as she turned her head towards the house, hair hanging loose and eyes half-closed. Jason’s panicked face peered out from the side beneath her leg, his mouth open wide, either shouting for help or gasping for air, Ben wasn’t sure.

Ben took another swig of Pepsi, turned, and went back into the family room. He picked up the controller and continued his game. Twenty minutes later Emma and Jason slid open the patio door and came back inside. Jason was sweaty, red-faced and dazed. Emma was chatting in a light-hearted tone as Ben looked up.

“Hey, sorry I didn’t come outside,” Ben said, “I got caught up in the game.”

“It’s okay,” said Jason, staring down at the floor. “I didn’t know it was so late. I have to go now.”

“So soon?” Emma asked solicitously, “You never even got to swim!”

“Maybe some other time.” Jason practically ran down the front hallway, slamming the door behind him.

“Well, he seems nice,” Emma said. Then, twirling her hair around her finger, went down the hallway towards her bedroom, humming softly to herself.

Later that evening Ben was in his room with the lights off when he heard Julie’s voice in the hallway. She and Emma were talking rapidly as they went into Emma’s room. Either they didn’t know Ben was home or didn’t care but he could hear every word.

“I beat him in like three minutes,” Emma’s was saying, “It was awesome.”

“How did he take it?” Julie asked.

“Pretty bad,” Emma admitted. “He was almost crying. I had to apologize like crazy then give him a kiss to show I meant it.”

“You little slut! Was he a good kisser?”

“Pretty good, I guess. We’re going to go out this Saturday.”

“Awesome!”

“Yeah, except that… I don’t know. Something was missing.”

“Like what?”

“Well, you know how you said that Jay doesn’t really get turned on when you two wrestle? It seems like any boy would, what with some girl rubbing up against you. Jay doesn’t?”

“Yeah, but I think that’s starting to change.”

“Really?” Emma scooted closer. ”How can you tell?”

“Oh you can tell. Believe me, you can tell.”

“I see.” Emma was silent for moment. “Let me ask you something – when you wrestled Ben did he get excited?”

“Ha Ha! Emma you are too much! Why don’t you wrestle him and find out?”

Emma didn’t know why she still hadn’t told her best friend about her and Ben wrestling. It just seemed like something she should keep private, just between Ben and her. She changed the subject. “He told me what you whispered, you know.”

“Really?” Julie said.

Down the hall Ben held his breath. Was Julie going to say anything? Was she going to give their secret away?

“That surprises me,” Julie said. “I wouldn’t think he would want anybody to know what I told him.”

“Would you really pull down his pants and stick a popsicle up his butt?”

Julie burst out in laughter. “Would I do what?!!! A popsicle? Is that what he told you?”

Ben broke out in a sweat down the hallway as he heard the puzzlement in Emma’s voice. “Isn’t that what you said?”

Julie couldn’t keep from laughing. After a few moments she collected herself. “No, but that’s pretty creative. I give him style points for that.”

“Well, what did you say?”

“I told you, that’s between your brother and myself.”

“Well, give me a hint! Were you going to pull down his pants?”

“Okay, one hint – it wasn’t his pants I was going to pull down.”

“Well, who’s? Yours?”

“Not mine either.”

“Come on! Whose then?”

Ben could practically see the mysterious smile he was sure Julie was giving Emma. Please don’t say anything Julie, he thought feverishly, please just keep it between us. Please don’t give Emma any ideas.

“You’ll just have to guess,” Julie said.

“You’re evil!” Emma, giggling madly, practically shouted at her, “Whose pants? Come on, you have to tell me!”

Julie was giggling herself, barely able to speak. “All right -think logically. Who’s left?”

There was momentary silence as Emma thought. Then she spoke slowly, “Just me. Wait a minute; is it my pants you’re going to pull down? You can’t do that!!!”

“Wanna bet?”

“But why?!!!”

Ben could hear Julies voice lower in volume, too low for him to hear. Then there was a silent pause.

“Julie!” Emma finally gasped. “You are the devil!” Then both girls collapsed in laughter.

Ben rolled over onto his back and groaned.
Old 02-Jul-18, 19:23
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Nice installment. But would like more wrestling between Ben and Emma and more description of Emma's physique and muscles please.
The Following User Says Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 20:16
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Thank you so much for coming back to this story, mate. The secret is still driving me nuts but I do like that not knowing what it is means that there is more to read. Thanks again.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Jul-18, 21:23
Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52 Points: 14,592, Level: 52
Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9% Activity: 42.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,274 Times in 315 Posts

Fantastic story! Keep it going!
I can't even guess what thing Julie invented for him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valeron For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-18, 22:30
Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34 Points: 6,535, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Another amazing installment. That is good Emma found a boy she likes and can beat at wrestling very easily. I agree would be interesting to hear more about Emma's physique. Think Emma should tell some girl Ben likes about her beating him. Maybe that girl challenges Ben. Hopefully soon Emma challenges Ben again, or forces him to fight her. Maybe Julia and Emma can take on Jay and Ben.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lapidusss For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 01:44
Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30 Points: 5,107, Level: 30
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Embarrassment of riches through riches of embarrassment.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-18, 19:05
Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37 Points: 7,845, Level: 37
Last Achievements

I'm definitely hoping for another Ben vs. Emma match to take the stage again! Emma got the chance to rub her crotch against the back of a boy's head in her orange bikini, but she hasn't had the chance to try the same against the front of a boy's head, hehe, and I think Ben might just be the person to try that out on for her
The Following User Says Thank You to Rhinos For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jul-18, 00:22
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicod79 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Embarrassment of riches through riches of embarrassment.
That phrase is awesome - thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinos [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm definitely hoping for another Ben vs. Emma match to take the stage again! Emma got the chance to rub her crotch against the back of a boy's head in her orange bikini, but she hasn't had the chance to try the same against the front of a boy's head, hehe, and I think Ben might just be the person to try that out on for her
I'm trying to picture that but I keep getting distracted by your avatar.
Old 16-Sep-18, 19:37
Points: 2,494, Level: 20 Points: 2,494, Level: 20 Points: 2,494, Level: 20
Last Achievements

When are we getting the next installment? Cannot wait for another Ben vs. Emma match.
Old 16-Oct-18, 01:33
Points: 4,651, Level: 28 Points: 4,651, Level: 28 Points: 4,651, Level: 28
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

I know its been a long time, but is there any plan to finish this story? its a great story so far
The Following User Says Thank You to zaphier For This Useful Post:

Tags
sister