Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Art

Old 23-Apr-12, 14:03
Producer
Points: 29,517, Level: 75 Points: 29,517, Level: 75 Points: 29,517, Level: 75
Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3% Activity: 14.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,007 Times in 663 Posts
Default My young years art work over sgpin domination

Hi all,
Here some of my draws over my dreams and some realities when I was a teenager.

Fortunately I was the luck to make for real some of my fantasies. The strong "dóminas" at home was: My older aunt, no married. My old sister, and two of our housemaids, one mature, another young.

I had the opportunity to watch catfights and sgpin humiliation at home involving these females, and then I had the anxious wish to beig dominated by them.

Do you have similar pleasures in the past?

Hope you enjoy.
MaxSGPIN
Attached Images
File Type: jpg n_a (17).jpg (23.7 KB, 619 views)
File Type: jpg n_a+(16).jpg (25.5 KB, 532 views)
File Type: jpg Concha criada 2.jpg (31.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg n_a.jpg (29.2 KB, 538 views)
File Type: jpg n_a (1).jpg (26.7 KB, 510 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-12, 15:15
catcheuse

Default Re: My young years art work over sgpin domination

Les amis de stanton, cela me rappel mon club yahoo il y a 12 ans!
Old 23-Apr-12, 15:32
Administrator
Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100 Points: 869,632, Level: 100
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,839 Times in 9,936 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsgpin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fortunately I was the luck to make for real some of my fantasies. The strong "dóminas" at home was: My older aunt, no married. My old sister, and two of our housemaids, one mature, another young.

I had the opportunity to watch catfights and sgpin humiliation at home involving these females, and then I had the anxious wish to beig dominated by them.
I don't know what catcheuse said, but I think I know where your inspiration to draw comes from You are pretty good in my book! Thanks for sharing!

But, have you grown up in heaven or something?
Do such families even exist? Lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Apr-12, 15:33
Producer
Last Achievements

Bien sur, Catcheuse,
Merci de ton commentaire.
Je suis tres ami de Stanton travail.
Salut
MaxSGPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by catcheuse [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Les amis de stanton, cela me rappel mon club yahoo il y a 12 ans!
Old 23-Apr-12, 21:29
Points: 23,246, Level: 66 Points: 23,246, Level: 66 Points: 23,246, Level: 66
Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9% Activity: 1.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,104 Times in 182 Posts

Nice to see these good old drawings, I think I remember them from a yahoo group a pretty while ago with the story of Marguerite

Please take again your encil for some more
The Following User Says Thank You to Dct Flatt For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-12, 06:21
Producer
Last Achievements

Salut, Pierre!!
An honour have your response. As you know I admire your so much pleasant and turn on situation draws involving good matures with "grosses cuisses" dominating easy young boys and girls.

In my teen times I was a lucky boy because, behind the curtains I saw the extraordinary sgpin humiliation between two housemaids. The mature, straddling on top of the young causes in me a very big turn on.

Also I have three or four madames who making me suffer of fantasies sgpin, queening and domination.

Marguerite was the undisputed queen....then the mature maid and of course my no married older aunt (over 40 ans, me 16) and my older sister.

Marguerite had a very explosive thigs, she show them during the french language class at home. I'd must go toilettes to calm myself and continue class.

My aunt , when we'd alone at home, she asks me for wrestling practices. Was a very big pleasure beig dominates by her (you have a draw perfect where a mature plumper aunt dominates young boy on bed in a super uneven fight.
Another draw of you make remember another situation of mine: The older aunt, in the center of the room, enjoys the sgpin humiliation on top of a boy.
Two mature females wait their tur to straddle. Is fantastic. My aunt and my older sister, plays me this several times!!
Antu on top of me , and my sister asks aunt to let her straddle and humiliate me. (I attacha these two splendid draws who remember me these pleasant situations.
Sometimes, I had too the opportunity to sit on top of aunt and also my sister. But the best moment in life was the night were Concha, the mature maid was my fight sgpin victim. I had the best and big hardon in all my life.

Dear Pierre. Please more of your draws, are splendid, are exactly as lots of us are our sexual and emotion dreams dominates by mature dóminas.
Marguerite had this look: She was a french madame but her look was as a german dómina.

Since 5-7 years, I was very interested in recover my sgpin and domination dreams by splendid leggy mature ladies.
I have the small group about: Flor, short blonde hair as teacher Marguerite (60 y old), Susi, maid outfits as maid Concha (39 y old), Pandora,abusing sgpin on young as my older sister, Sherry, mulata as a cuban maid...etc..some pics here.

I meet them to film and take pics some fantasy bouts at private home, my teenager fantasies, and sharing them with lots of friends.

Hope you will continue your magnificenc work, Please also involving females: Mature vs mature sgpins and mature vs young sgpin humiliations.

Good pleasure to meet you again.
My best regards.

MaxSGPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dct Flatt [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice to see these good old drawings, I think I remember them from a yahoo group a pretty while ago with the story of Marguerite

Please take again your encil for some more
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PinBdPndarr01.jpg (191.7 KB, 310 views)
File Type: jpg pinMikadoPnt01.jpg (1,001.3 KB, 423 views)
File Type: jpg 13th CLASSIFIED Flor.JPG (156.5 KB, 262 views)
File Type: jpg Copia de DSC_0115[1].JPG (95.3 KB, 330 views)
File Type: jpg pandora vs paulette (48).jpg (322.1 KB, 316 views)
File Type: jpg sherry humilla a susi 5.JPG (872.9 KB, 290 views)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Apr-12, 06:47
Producer
Last Achievements

Hello Zweig,
Of course what exists! Lol. I have a friend which I share this pleasures. He had , as me, a "beligerant" aunt to get his fantasies.
Both likes the females no very beauties, but strong and curvy.
To understand better, my best female target is the female who draws Robert Crumb! (pic, and "real" target female)
Quite ugly, glasses, prominent nose, without boyfriend, hot and wishing male desperately.
I had some maid and aunt pleasures at home, but that make me suffer too.
I had the anxious wish to go bed with the mature maid and she said everytime NO. Then, to calm my anxiousity, I make her many proposals of fighting. She accepts some.
I was dominated many times by aunt and sister, and that causes me the wish of sex wich I find in the housemaids: the parents housemaid and the grand parents young maid.
I recognize that sometimes I was need some gift or money to get my targets. Lol.

Best regards.
MaxSGPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't know what catcheuse said, but I think I know where your inspiration to draw comes from You are pretty good in my book! Thanks for sharing!

But, have you grown up in heaven or something?
Do such families even exist? Lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ENCAR 2.jpg (45.3 KB, 125 views)
File Type: jpg sara 45[1].JPG (83.1 KB, 113 views)
File Type: jpg crumb perfect.jpg (257.3 KB, 481 views)
File Type: jpg 1st QUEEN is Cinnamon (2).jpg (364.3 KB, 199 views)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-12, 13:56
Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35 Points: 6,971, Level: 35
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

wow max, you give me inspiration that maybe i can draw too lmfao...seriously thanks i might give it a go <looks for etchasketch>..no no seriously...somehow you pull it off (great works) ive seen your stuff all over the place on the net...very cool...i hope it will be around for along time and that youll express the creative more frequently...i'm a fan!
The Following User Says Thank You to joeybroco For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-12, 15:08
Producer
Last Achievements

Thanks so much, Joey by your kind words.
My (bad) draws and my (not bad cause HQ ), pics, try to show my pleasant past experiences at home in my young years.
Housemaids, non married aunt, older sister....was my pleasurable dominant bouts.
Of course I was on bed for sex pleasures only with the mature maid, Lol.

But I had the opportunities to see catfights and long and humiliating sgpins and queening dominations at home.

Now I need to explain that via pics or draws. I like the females who paint Crumb. Some ugly, glassed, prominent noses....but with an explosive strong and curvy body to have the best hardons.

Best regards

MaxSGPIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeybroco [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
wow max, you give me inspiration that maybe i can draw too lmfao...seriously thanks i might give it a go <looks for etchasketch>..no no seriously...somehow you pull it off (great works) ive seen your stuff all over the place on the net...very cool...i hope it will be around for along time and that youll express the creative more frequently...i'm a fan!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg glasses 5.jpg (138.7 KB, 513 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to maxsgpin For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Aug-12, 10:20
Points: 20,710, Level: 62 Points: 20,710, Level: 62 Points: 20,710, Level: 62
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,160 Times in 168 Posts

Wow, Maxsgp, these are awesome!
I've previously purchased some of your work from the clipsforsale website. Keep up the great work! I love big, mature women pinning and dominating smaller girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsgpin [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Salut, Pierre!!
An honour have your response. As you know I admire your so much pleasant and turn on situation draws involving good matures with "grosses cuisses" dominating easy young boys and girls.

In my teen times I was a lucky boy because, behind the curtains I saw the extraordinary sgpin humiliation between two housemaids. The mature, straddling on top of the young causes in me a very big turn on.

Also I have three or four madames who making me suffer of fantasies sgpin, queening and domination.

Marguerite was the undisputed queen....then the mature maid and of course my no married older aunt (over 40 ans, me 16) and my older sister.

Marguerite had a very explosive thigs, she show them during the french language class at home. I'd must go toilettes to calm myself and continue class.

My aunt , when we'd alone at home, she asks me for wrestling practices. Was a very big pleasure beig dominates by her (you have a draw perfect where a mature plumper aunt dominates young boy on bed in a super uneven fight.
Another draw of you make remember another situation of mine: The older aunt, in the center of the room, enjoys the sgpin humiliation on top of a boy.
Two mature females wait their tur to straddle. Is fantastic. My aunt and my older sister, plays me this several times!!
Antu on top of me , and my sister asks aunt to let her straddle and humiliate me. (I attacha these two splendid draws who remember me these pleasant situations.
Sometimes, I had too the opportunity to sit on top of aunt and also my sister. But the best moment in life was the night were Concha, the mature maid was my fight sgpin victim. I had the best and big hardon in all my life.

Dear Pierre. Please more of your draws, are splendid, are exactly as lots of us are our sexual and emotion dreams dominates by mature dóminas.
Marguerite had this look: She was a french madame but her look was as a german dómina.

Since 5-7 years, I was very interested in recover my sgpin and domination dreams by splendid leggy mature ladies.
I have the small group about: Flor, short blonde hair as teacher Marguerite (60 y old), Susi, maid outfits as maid Concha (39 y old), Pandora,abusing sgpin on young as my older sister, Sherry, mulata as a cuban maid...etc..some pics here.

I meet them to film and take pics some fantasy bouts at private home, my teenager fantasies, and sharing them with lots of friends.

Hope you will continue your magnificenc work, Please also involving females: Mature vs mature sgpins and mature vs young sgpin humiliations.

Good pleasure to meet you again.
My best regards.

MaxSGPIN
The Following User Says Thank You to baptista_rui For This Useful Post:

Tags
art, cartoon, domination, humiliation, sgpin