Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 12-Jul-16, 12:57
Points: 2,874, Level: 22 Points: 2,874, Level: 22 Points: 2,874, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Intergender Championship

Nikki Bella vs Randy Orton

Orton was in Stephanie McMahon's office, and he was irate. He had just lost a WWE Championship match to John Cena and the cause of the loss angered him the most: Nikki Bella.

Randy had Cena in position for an RKO, but Cena countered and shoved him into the referee. Nikki -Cena's girlfriend- entered the ring and tried to slap Orton, but was quickly shoved down. Cena, back on his feet, gave Orton a thumb to the eye and set him up for an Attitude Adjustment. The Legend Killer fought back and almost RKO'ed Cena. But this time, he was shoved straight into a Nikki Bella-low blow. Cena wasted no time in rolling a reeling Randy Orton up for the cover. Another referee ran in and made the count. Cena retained his championship.

"I want her, next week! I want Nikki Bella next week!!" yelled Orton to Stephanie's face.

"Look, Randy. You wanted a title shot, and I've given it to you. You lost. Now this isn't YOUR company where you can have your way!" Stephanie answered.

"Steph, that bitch costed me..."

"I'm not finished yet! It's an interesting idea after all, to bring back some intergender action. So next week, Randy, it's gonna be you against Nikki Bella."

"Oh yeah! Now the fun begins." grinned Orton

"Oh yeah Randy. Oooh yeah! And Guess what? I'm gonna be the Special Guest Referee!" said Stephanie with an evil smile.

Randy's grin was now gone...

-to be continued-
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Ball For This Useful Post:
Old 12-Jul-16, 13:22
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Great set up here, mate. Looking forward to it.
Old 24-Jul-16, 02:54
Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18 Points: 2,141, Level: 18
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BZeroKawaii [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

I'm really very fond of her. Maybe Dana Brooke V.S. Kevin Owens or Roman Reigns. I'd certainly want to see her dominate a Superstar.
I'm really loving the roster that the current WWE is giving pushes to. I really think that it's a combination of HHH and Stephanie's influence. HHH used to date Chyna and Steph is a woman so treating the female roster seriously with serious female competitors seems to be a thing now. Also you can't ignore the popularity that Ronda Rousey enjoyed in the UFC and the two companies take alot of their cues from one another. Raises the bar for women trying to get into the WWE. You can't get by on looks anymore. You also need to carry the athleticism.