Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Closed Thread

Old 06-Jul-14, 06:01
gameking

Default Re: Confessions of a Hollywood Jobber: The Thread!

The Last Stand Part 1 of 2

I had been enjoying my time away from working, I had my own office space now that I had bought in. Sure, it was a converted janitorial storage room, but you take the victories when you can. Molly didn't come near it because of the smell of the room but I didn't want her near anyway. The arm was doing better, no thanks to Molly giving it a slight tap every now and then. She also reminded me on a consistent basis that she saved me from ScarJo.* I was working dates with the gals in the south and wherever we could go as. Most of it was scripted work so I knew that I was in for easy work.This Lawrence situation was still a moment of uneasiness for the group, just what did she have planned? Personally, I had no interest in fighting anymore, even though fighting Lawrence again was tempting. Nah. It was tempting though.

The party came and Molly dropped us off and parked at a designated location, waiting for our word. My boss was wearing a nice black dress and I was wearing....an Hawaiian shirt and khaki shorts. I got plenty of weird looks from everybody there including my boss, but I really didn't care. We tried to leave since it turned out to be a rather boring party but we had to wait till we could meet with Lawrence after the party. So, I found the nearest room with a giant-ass television and just vegged out until we were called in to meet her. We then waited for about half hour until she finally came in, looking all serious and shit.

"How's the arm? Heard Scarlett did some really bad damage."

She then made the noise of an arm snapping just to piss us off. My boss could notice my fist clenching and decided to intervene.

"Cut the crap, why are we here? Is it because you decided to stiff me on the payout from the last match?"

"Partially. By the way, how did he react to finding out about that?"

"I reacted quite angrily, I'll admit. I broke her laptop, we then fought it out and Atlanta and we're all squared up now. Now about the money."

"Well, I'm not paying. I was dangerously close to losing before you intervened, so I'm not paying. Do you know what would happen to my reputation I lost to that thing? Kat Dennings still hasn't recovered."

"By the way, did anybody ever untie her from the ropes? I didn't tell anybody that I left her tangled up in the ropes."

"She wants a rematch."

"I'm retired."

Suddenly, her face lit up.

"Well, there might be a way for me to pay you guys then. I'll have to talk to my friend who'll be showing up soon, but it might involve the two of you."

Ah crap, we both exchanged uneasy stares. I'll be honest with ya, I've faced Tori a few more times after Atlanta, in fact we even did a rematch for Dangerous Video. They were scripted and I won when I hit her in the knee with that belt they gave her and she passed out on the figure four leg lock. Then, their champion showed up, so I hit her with the belt, stole her belt and it lead to the face mixed championship match on the site. I was playing an old school southern heel for the site, cutting promos with both belts proclaiming myself to be the best of all time.

"This friend of mine, she knows you very, very well. In fact, she was the person who broke your arm in the first place."

Crap in a hat. Stephanie frigging McMahon. You have to remember that Stephanie McMahon was what Laura Vandervoort did for me before I got into these sessions. I seriously considered getting out of the industry after that incident, and the thing is, I kind of had it coming. Right as I was about to tell my boss, she came walking right in and I began to rub my forehead. This can't be happening.

From the Bella Twin Beatdown:
Quote:
The lady that broke me arm? One Stephanie McMahon dealt that one out, she was actually pretty distraught over it.
And another instance:
Quote:
My boss began to write so I snatched the paper and saw an interesting headline. It seems like my old enemy and person who convinced my boss to choke me out, Jennifer Lawrence is doing a wrestling movie. I'm sure that won't come back to haunt me and my boss anytime soon.

"Look here, Lawrence is doing a wrestling movie with WWE, called "Queen of the Ring". Think she might need a warm-up?"
"So, how's the arm?"

"Well, after you broke it, every starlet in Hollywood tried to rip if off and beat me with it. ScarJo was the one who successfully managed to rip it off and beat me with it."

"Well, you weren't exactly innocent in that whole situation."

My boss piped in: "And how exactly was he not innocent?"

"Oh, you never told her about what you did to instigate the situation?"

"Do tell." My boss was glaring at me.

"I.....I....punched her in the boob."

My boss slapped me in the head hard.

"Twice."

Two more slaps.

"Well, she tried to gouge my eyes out."

"I don't care if she ripped your nails out, you do not punch a girl in the tits!"

Lawrence was all smiles.

"While it is fun watching you hit him, here is my proposition. In order to train for my film, Ms. McMahon was gracious enough to lend me a full-sized WWE ring. So, me and Steph against the two of you in a-

"TAG TEAM MATCH! HOLLA HOLLA PLAYA!"

Sorry....had to.

"Essentially. You guys win, you get the money. You lose, no money at all."

"You up for one last go around?"

"Why hell not. Get revenge on the gal who broke me arm the first time and revenge upon Lawrence. I'd call that good reason to come out of retirement. Plus, money"

"It's a deal. I'm calling Molly to bring the gear over."

"Molly?"

"If we lose, we're unleashing Molly on you two. Knocked out ScarJo, almost got us banned from Atlanta. Anything bad happens to us, you try any weird or sexual or Ultimate Surrender-ish, Molly will come for you two. That is no joke. It's a guarantee. Or as your pop said..I guaran-damn-tee that'll happen."

Up Next....The Last Stand. The Actual Last Stand.
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Jul-14, 06:34
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Really happy to see you in a genuine ring against Jen Lawrence and Steph McMahon, not to mention seeing Tori in her fighting gear once more. Less than happy that this last stand will be the end of a fantastic series, but feeling very lucky that you wrote it in the first place. Thank you.
Old 14-Jul-14, 16:23
gameking

Rules were simple: Knockout or tap-out. Regular tag rules, last team or person standing wins.

At first the thought of going against McMahon again was kind of laughable until I saw that TMZ video of her boxing. I knew that Lawrence was good at getting in the mind of people's heads but Steph was the wildcard. We were brought to a room and I'll be damned, there was an honest to good WWE ring in there. Lawrence was about ready to talk when I walked towards the ring, looked underneath it and opened the nearest door.

"Alright, we're good."

"Good from what?"

"There's no sledgehammer underneath the ring and Triple H isn't hiding behind that door."

"Paul doesn't know I'm doing this."

"We have a fighting chance of wining this darn thing boss."

Molly came in with our gear, tried to intervene but was promptly told off by the boss. I turned and winked at her at she left. We had a plan. What's the plan? I can't tell you that. In the end, there comes a time where you have to be accountable for your actions. Even if your names are Jennifer Lawrence and Stephanie McMahon.

Fight time.

Yes, my boss had the one piece you pervs, I had my usual gear. Lawrence and McMahon went the conservative route of athletic attire of sports bras and workout pants. I really didn't care, they actually had a ref on hand. Sure, it looked like some tweaked out guy in a ref shirt and he stumbled through instructions and the big question came down to who would start. So we flipped a coin and I got to start against McMahon. As we went to our corners, Tori asked me something.

"Are you actually up for this? I could have Molly co-"

"You ask me that again, I'm not gonna be in the only person in the office that has suffered a broken arm."

"Don't let Molly hear that."

Always playing the Molly card.

I promptly came out and almost got knocked on my ass when she threw a one two combo that I barely got away from. I stumbled against the ropes and realized that they had no give what so ever. McMahon was already on the prowl (Awful yes, but had to) and had her arms around my waist trying to drag me to the ground. Nope, managed to break her grip and you know what she did? She slapped me right in the face. It stung and I remembering hearing stories about how stiff she would slap people, full force and not going light.* What the hell? So I tackled her to the ground* but I felt her get a grip around my around and throw up the legs and quickly got out of there. I stood there realizing that I was off to just about an awful start. She was there laying down, inviting to get on the floor. Yeah, not going that route so she got back to her feet and we circled for a bit. Eventually she grabbed the arm pulled me and....SLAPPED ME AGAIN. This one had some sting on it and that finally set me off. I got a hold of her and got her into the corner and threw a wild shot that she ducked under. She now had me in the corner, grabbed my throat and threw a stiff knee to the gut that doubled me over. I saw her thigh come over my throat for a corner single leg scissor and I had a thought in between having the life sapped out of me. Her stomach was open for a punch and I threw a punch for the stomach. That she promptly blocked.

Oh crap.

Well, she let go of the scissors at-least but she now had a hold of my arm and dragged me towards the middle of the ring using the arm. She swept my leg out from underneath me and her foot right onto my throat, choking the life from me. This is my Bane/Batman 1 from Dark Knight Rises, the old guards trying to fight some monster. And I knew she is older than me, but she lives with Triple frigging H and works out and probably trains religiously.* She was also cranking the arm just for good before moving down to a laying position, keeping hold of my arm, grabbing hold of my leg and driving the heels of her feet right into the side of me. Pull back and drive into the sides and keep driving those heels into the side, if felt like my kidneys were being slowly crushed. I was able to work my arm free and caught her out of nowhere with a swift shot to the gut. She automatically let get go more so from the shock of the move and less the force I'd say. It wasn't a super stiff shot, just enough to get her to release it. I slipped in a side body scissors and yes, us men can actually do the hold. Mine wasn't super tight, but tight enough get her breathing a bit labored and I thought it was doing well until Lawrence ran and kicked me right in the face. The blow was near the eye, so I was wincing a bit. Tori complained, but the ref wasn't paying attention. Even though he was clearly watching and I guess it's Texas Tornado rules since Lawrence started in on me right away.

"So ref, about that those tags?"

No response. Well isn't that special, I gotta feeling that I'm playing the Ricky Morton role for a while, with Tori being the Robert Gibson. Hopefully without the lazy eye.

Lawrence was already on me even thought I was on my knees, driving her knee in to my back.

"I know that girls trying to break your arm is the hot thing, but I remember twisting that spine so many different ways."

Well, at least she's being consistent on what area of my body she is going after. Oh, and she swung her knee like a pendulum and it hit me in the back. It landed with a resounding thud and since it hurt like hell, she did it again. I know what you're thinking, just block the stupid knee. Well, I tried, but she was savvy enough and basically forced me on my stomach with Lawrence on my back. I felt her trying to grab my arms and I already knew that she was looking for, the Full Nelson Camel Clutch. She had the nelson set but I quickly slipped my arms out but she trapped them for the still painful but less annoying regular camel clutch. Still annoying since she had obviously built some experience with the hold, but I was still fresh. Somehow and I really do not know how, but I found a quick out by actually getting on my knees and up to my feet, piggybacking her. Unfortunately, she had her hands over my eyes (More like raking them) and we crashed into the nearest corner. I heard an OOF, but didn't realize that we were in her corner. What I didn't expect was the tag rope (Yes, that old tag rope) come down around my throat thanks to Steph. As she tried to choke whatever life out of me, Lawrence trash talked my boss and Steph finally let go. Yeah, not going well. In good news, Lawrence didn't notice coming up behind her because of said trash talking and scooped her up for a reverse bearhug, which did quite amount of damage in the first match. I lifted her up in the air and put her back on her feet, and I had a good reason for that. We were near our corner so I put some pressure on and took her near my boss and got the tag. Tori got right in and Lawrence tried to run by my boss grabbed her by the hair.

I was going to be very happy about what I was going to witness, sure I hurt all around but I knew my boss could so some serious damage. Plus, my boss was seriously up for fighting Lawrence after the Portman bout. In-fact, she was mad that I intervened, which is funny considering I ended up in the hospital for dehydration after the match and an near broken arm.

She threw Lawrence to the ground and automatically got her in a grapevine, a move I knew very well. I could see in Lawrence's eyes that she might be panicking considering all her trash talk. My boss had already moved to a SGP and threw a few punches to the stomach of Lawrence.

"Rethinking that whole challenge you made a few months back?"

Lawrence tried to throw up her legs, but my boss hooked one of them and had her trapped. McMahon tried to come in, but shockingly enough the ref actually did his job and told her to get out. This caused enough of a distraction for Lawrence to bridge off and get my boss off her. Lawrence tried a diving punch, but Tori caught it and trapped her in a triangle choke. I was pretty impressed in how smooth Tori was in locking these holds in. Lawrence was clearly in pain and I'm not taking credit for softening her up. My boss is a hard hitter and was even funnier when she let Lawrence up and baited her to throw a punch. Lawrence threw one, but my boss countered with a good old Fujiwara Armbar and she was cranking it hard. Yet, that move which has killer potential, my boss made the same mistake she did back in Atlanta, she arched to high. Lawnrence slipped out and sprinted over to her corner and tagged Steph in.

This might be awesome. Or good, or bad even. Who knows. Two fit, older chicks who know how to dish out damage seems like a fun watch to me.

Steph tried to bully Tori against the ropes, but she would have none of that. In-fact, the she even threw Steph off her like it was nothing. Steph tried to shoot in and my boss blocked it like she was going against a newbie. I could see some form of resounding frustration on her face, especially since Tori got a hammerlock in and took her to the ground with it. Tori looked like she was going for the Fujiwara, but she let up and invited Steph back up.

Which might not have been a good idea, in-fact it ended up being a bad one.

When they were back up, it was more of a stalemate between the two of them. Neither could get anything, whether it was takedowns or any submissions. It was more methodical that the usual stuff I participate in which is more of frat boy fighting: Let's pound each-other until somebody falls down. Steph actually had Tori against the ropes, but could get nothing. I was wondering when either her of Lawrence would go after the knee at some point. Lawrence must have told Steph about it, but maybe she was being respectful. Tori managed to lock in a standing Guillotine Choke and I could see that Steph was not liking that one bit. I could even see her face turning a nice shade of red, since she didn't have the arm in. I remember her tapping me out with that hold in Atlanta and let me tell you, it's a nasty hold. Then, Lawrence yelled something towards Tori that momentarily distracted her. It gave Stephanie the window she needed and she delivered a low-blow, even the uppercut like version you see on TV. I have to give my boss credit, she might have been holding her lady parts but she didn't go down. Sure, she was down to one knee, but then I saw Steph get right behind the bad knee.

Oh crap.

Steph waited till Tori was back up and hit a picture perfect chop block to the bad knee. My boss went down almost right away, clutching the knee. Steph stood over her and a very bad smile came over her face, like an "I'm gonna cut your dick off while you sleep" smile. She grabbed a hold of her leg and I gotta give my boss credit, she kicked Steph right in the stomach and tried to get back up, but Steph recovered too fast. Steph then dropped three straight elbows right across the bad knee, a resounding scream from my boss coming from each elbow. She even held the leg down on the mat and brought both of her knees right down on it. I began to wonder if this was there plan when it came to her, let Stephanie soften her up and Lawrence takes her out. Then I saw McMahon get really creative and tangle my bosses ankle in-between the bottom and middle rope, and saw her jump up and land right on the knee about two times. I seriously became worried and even pondered calling this whole thing up. We had a towel just in-case, but I remembered my reaction when I thought she was going to end it. Yet, I had confidence in my boss to turn things around, she may be hindered but she's been through worse. She fought against many big producers in the industry over the way the girls were treated and pay. She'll figure it out. I then noticed Stephanie simply walking away and tagging Lawrence. This could be ugly.

The ref was a generous soul and helped my boss get untangled and Lawrence began to taunt my boss who was limping badly. I knew that my boss could land one good blow and get the tag, but Lawrence played defense and cut her off by diving at the bad knee. My boss barely got out of the way, but she tumbled to the floor which gave Lawrence a chance to grab her legs, spread them and kick my boss in the gut. And just to be an asshole, she dropped an elbow right into Tori's lady parts and I decided to tag myself back in. Of course the ref essentially tackled me to the floor and demanded that I went back in and then I realized what they wanted. Take out her knee, inflict damage and make it a 2 vs 1 match. I was not ready for that level of aggression. Lawrence let Tori get back to her feet and once again taunted her, doing the Ali Shuffle this time and Tori threw a last chance punch that Lawrence stepped aside from. Lawrence made the mistake doing it by out corner and I reached out as far as possible with my hand by Lawrence played keep away.

"Shall we end this and put this girl out of her misery?"

"I do believe it is time, as long we take him out next."

Lawrence got Tori up to her feet and locked in a sleeperhold and my boss was fighting it like hell but Lawrence for Tori onto her butt. Stephanie came in since fuck Australian Tag Rules and locked in a body scissors. I could see my boss suffering, promptly got in the ring to only be tackled down by the ref who more or less made me watch by pinning his forearm against my throat. my boss actually tapped but I guess this wonderful ref didn't notice or didn't care. I could see my boss slowly embrace the darkness and her body go limp. You'd think that the sleeper/scissors combo would be it, move onto slaughtering me but Lawrence had something else planned.

"Hey, remember how I put you out the first time?"

I just glared at the two of them.

"So, I take that as a yes. Well, it's time for a trip down memory lane."

Lawrence threw a few light slaps at my boss to get her eyes open, promptly pushed her head to the left and hit one nasty chop to the neck.

"Can I try?"

"Sure!"

My boss was still alive, fading but she was like puddy in their hands. She could do nothing pretty much but accept what was coming. Lawrence pushed her head to the right and Steph hit a chop that looked worse than Lawrence's and not in a Botchamania like way. My boss convulsed a few times before going back out. Then, just to add salt to my wounds, kicked her out of the ring like some piece of trash. The ref promptly let me back up, so I responded by grabbing him by the collar and decking him. I saw Lawrence actually exit the ring as Steph stood in-front of me.

"Only way you get to her is through me, and let's face there is no chance of that happening."

"Well, I can't help but try. I seriously thought you were gonna bust out no chance in hell in the end."

I told myself to not fight with anger as I knew that you fight stupid when you're angry. But hell, fighting angry is when I fight my best. Now this felt like Bane/Batman I, why have I been referencing that so many times? Also, considering how well the first and second time against her went, I highly doubt this is going to end well. So, I threw a high punch that she promptly ducked like it was nothing, drove a punch to the gut, followed by an axe handle to the back and elbow to the neck. I still didn't go down but maybe I should have considering she grabbed me into a Dragon Sleeper, cranked on it a bit and then promptly drove her knee into the back of my head a few times. That one finally put me down and I seriously considered giving in, momentarily and then remembered the plan. Molly is currently filming all this for potential blackmail material and it would look bad if I lost right away. Why didn't I call her in to save the day? Well, some things you just need to do yourself. Oh yeah, Steph is planing on pounding me out, not tapping me out or anything like that. I presume she'll do this till I'm almost done and let Lawrence finish me off. Or do what she is currently do, which is choking me against the ropes with her knee on my neck. We were near Lawrence, so that gave her incentive and she slapped me in the face twice. I actually got my hand around her throat but Steph intervened by driving an elbow right into my back. This is a Vandervoort level beatdown as I tried to rise using her legs for assistance. I was pushed off and laid there, breathing just trying to mount some kind of comeback, something something blunt force* trauma. For a guy who Rocky Balboa a million times after the arm break, it didn't do much inspiring. I felt her arm go around my throat for the sleeper and she had it locked in. Just quit, just melt into her body and say hey it was a good effort. No, not for what they did to the boss, so I began to fight with a new life. Grab an arm, try and loosen it but damnit I was fading hard. Just when I was about to hit darkness, I loosened the arm not around of my throat, which is progress. I had a hold of that arm, lifted it up in the air and drive the elbow right into my shoulder. I heard her grunt, so I did it again and again until I felt her release the hold. I dove at her and actually got her to the ground and knew I needed a submission here to survive. She gets out and gets back up, I'm toast.

No way I can match her on the stand up, so make this count dammit. I actually maneuvered with ease, so I guess those McMahons are all stand up, no ground game. Oh don't be shocked that she punched my kidneys a whole bunch of times, so I'll be pissing blood probably. I finally got to a north-south position, which I was happy about since I was away from any strikes.* I thought my next move, maybe move to a mounted po- who the hell cares I'm going for the North/South choke. I got the choke in and put all my muscle into choke the absolute life out of her. Wow, that sounded awful. Still though, her legs were kicking and I felt the tapping of a hand on the mat. If I let go now, they could still double team me, so I'm not letting go.

"You know, my boss tapped and you guys didn't let go. So, I'm not letting go and I am not sorry about this."

It took a bit, but I felt McMahon go limp and finally let go, let's go to a random internet GIF to sum up Lawrence's reaction!

Yeah, I'd be pissing myself a bit too.

Lawrence looked apprehensive to get in the ring, and I can't blame her considering her Greenwich murder machine was now knocked out. So, I decided to bring the fight to her. I ran at her, went to dive at her through the middle ropes and was met with a knee to the head. Should have seen that coming and I was on the mat and hurting. Lawrence slid in and looked ready for the kill. Stupid brain.

"Why couldn't you and you're roving band of freaks just leave it be after the first session?"

C'mon, that is no way to talk about Molly.

I was on all fours when Lawrence booted me in the gut.

"It was simple, I'd beat you up and I would never see you or that boss of yours again. Yet, you kept coming at me and you just wouldn't stop."

I was sitting in the corner trying to pull myself up when she put her foot on my throat and began to push down.

"I conned your boss into thinking that you had two sessions in one day, and she bought it. We all know how well that happened when I sicked the Bellas on you."

Son of a bitch must pay, oh and she busted out the old running knee that ScarJo used. This has not been my best day ever.

"I gave in and I seriously thought that Portman would end it all. I watched as she beat you from pillar to post, tried to break your arm so many times and yet it didn't work. I applaud you for your guts and lack of brains, and hell you would have won if it hadn't been for her the second time. Unfortunately, she's not here to mess things up so I'm finishing this quick."

I had actually on my knees when she went to throat a knee to the head that would have surely ended it. It actually caught the leg and used it to get back to my feet. She looked shocked as I tripper her other leg and gave her an ultimatum.

"You can either tap out, walk away and gave us the money or I'm gonna beat the hell from you."

"Quoting Sandler? Really?"

"It was a good Sandler movie"

I knew that I'd have to go for a finish quickly, no way that I can extend this one out. Maybe three minutes, five tops before my body gives out and she wins. I tried for the figure four leg lock and still didn't realize that turning your back to your opponent because Lawrence kicked me in the butt and I almost went tumbling down, to only turn around and walk into a kick to the chest by Lawrence. I went tumbling into the ropes as she threw a barrage of punches that I blocking with my arms. Get off the ropes you dumb fuck. Luckily, I did but Lawrence was right on me with another chest kick as the clock in my head was ticking. This one put me down and I could hear the re-cracking of the ribs and three minutes became one with cracked ribs. I tried to get back up with via the ropes but Lawrence already had a perfect shot aimed straight for the ribs. I found myself sitting by the corner and pulled myself up telling myself now or never with my arm practically superglued to my cracked ribs for protection. I walked right in to a killer left hook that left me on one knee as I saw her hand form into a chop. She grabbed my hair.

"Any last words?"

"Yeah...THE BILL ENGVALL SHOW SUCKED!"

Gave me enough time to land a Hail Mary shot to the stomach, picture perfect right at the belly button, throwing it at full force. If it had missed, I would have looked like a complete fool, but it connected. She went down to one knee, nursing her stomach. Achilles point I guess. I was still on one knee, realizing that I was finally gonna get some payback for those frigging chops to the neck. I even made my hand into a chop, look at her and nodded my head. I connected with one and felt a nice audible thud when it hit, and hit another one on the other side. I saw the eyes go back into the head, and she fell down onto the mat and I did the same out of exhaustion.

"Molly...stop filming and bring the cuffs."

Molly quickly killed the handheld camera as she never actually left the room and reentered when all of it began. Molly played human twister with the two, cuffing each of them to a corner, one to the left and one of the right.

"So..you actually won?"

"You sound surprised."

"Well you should be, now you owe me some In-n-Out and I'll go wake the boss. Want her to see my little proposition for the two of them when they wake up."

Molly quickly left even though she was peturbed that she was buying In-n-Out for me. We all knew that something was up and* we made a side bet. We win, she buy In-n-Out for me, I lose and I would have to buy In-n-Out for her. There was one down the street anyways, so I went to check on Tori. She was kind of awake.

"Hey, we won."

"You mean Molly ran in and took them out after I was knocked out?"

"Hahaha, no I got both of them by myself. I got Stephanie in a north-south choke and I delivered a receipt of karate chops to Lawrence. Figured you would want to be up for when I make my proposal to them."

"What proposal?"

"Little plan I hatched up all on my own."

I helped her up and into the changing room as she changed and no pervs I didn't look. We both got dressed into normal clothing and Molly came back with In-n-Out.

[hr]A few minutes later.[hr]

The taste of burgers, fries, and shakes never tasted better especially since we were eating in a WWE ring. I saw McMahon coming to with a look of rage.

"If you could be a good friend, please wake up Lawrence, you both really really want to hear what I'm about to say."

She obliged and Lawrence woke up and realized that she had been cuffed and was not happy.

"What are you freaks gonna do to us?"

"Don't worry, Molly isn't going to do anything to you, but it was her idea to cuff you up. Between me and you, I think she's into this type of stuff."

Molly slapped in the back of the head for that one.

"You see, because of the way you jerked us around, I decided to hatch a plan of my own to make sure we get the money and some demands. Molly has filmed the entire match from a convenient time, using that zoom function on both of you. Tori, do you still have the video of the rematch?"

"I do."

"Good, well we've decided to make sure that you give us the money. This little match will go up on all forms of social media, sent to all video sharing sites and will be sent to reddit, Gawker, and TMZ if you don't pay us. Dong le ma?"

"Alright, I'll give you the 5k."

"Eh, wrong answer. Price went up because of interest and the chops to my dear old friend up there. Fifty."

"Thousand?"

"Yep, or this becomes plastered all over social media and the internet in general. Hell, I'll post this thing on Myspace if I have to. As for the billion dollar princess over here, I'm attending SummerSlam tomorrow night. Now, my seat is pretty crappy, nosebleeds and I'm thinking we can change that. Front row, opposite of hard camera because I like taking pictures my phone."

"You're doing this over tickets to a wrestling card?"

"I thought wrestling was a banned word up north? Well, not just wrestling tickets because I just wanna fuck with that mind of yours. I'm the sure stock couldn't take a huge hit if a video of you beating two innocent souls up hits the net. Plus, I'll spam tweet this to Triple H on twitter. I didn't have anything for you really, so I'm just making this up as I go. Maybe throw in backstage passes and some autographs for my nephew back home and we have a deal. If not, I'll gladly upload these videos right when I get back to the office."

"Deal."

It came from the both of them as I tossed the keys to the cuffs. Lawrence called some people in and wrote us a nice check for 50k and I insisted she should write another 50k check to that charity Steph started for that Connor kid, because I'm not an evil fucker. We went our separate ways, deposited the check at one of them fancy ATM's that do that sort of thing and rode home happy.

Fun fact: Molly never filmed the match, I was bluffing our way to the money.

And that's it, this is the Hollywood Jobber sigging off for the last time. Maybe. Probably. Who knows.

I'm gonna send Molly after Vandervoort.
Old 15-Jul-14, 10:21
Last Achievements

Thank you very much mate for writing an awesome ongoing story and seeing it through to the end. I have really enjoyed your descriptions, your characters, your action, your humour and your willingness to cater to the wishes of your readers.

However, YOU WON?!

I cannot fault the action in that last fight. Everyone gave it their all and I really felt bad for Tori, but you have to be the worst jobber in the world. Hehe... Well, maybe not the world, but still... You do know what a jobber is, right?

I am just messing with you... well, kinda. Thank you for a long and exciting story told very well. I really do hope you decide to write something in the future because our forum is the better for your contribution.
Old 16-Jul-14, 22:41
gameking

It was my third win out of 12 tries, and anyways this was my favorite match to write next to the first ever match. Old school southern style tag war. Anyhow, I got about two more posts left in the series
Old 17-Jul-14, 10:17
Last Achievements

Have you ever looked around this site? I mean, nine losses and not one facesit?

I'm glad this was your favourite to write. You can tell when the author is enjoying the story and it was obvious that you were having fun. I was also having fun, reading along of course, but the way you write that is always going to happen.

You made my day by saying you have two more stories in the series. I will be sorry to see it end. Thanks again, mate.
Old 18-Jul-14, 13:57
gameking

Why the hell not, make it an even better 14. I've kind of prided myself on not doing the sexual stuff.

Well, the boss was walking with a noticeable limp for a few weeks and I got to replace her on a trip to Atlanta. Unfortunately, I ended up getting matched up with Molly in a few bouts and she doesn't know about letting up. Especially against me. Or maybe she works easy and decides to potato the shit out of me any time we go at it. We did hit Montreal at one point...and I promptly lost my rematch to Mutiny. She just wore me the fuck out. And no, I wasn't hammered so I don't have my excuse. Oh well. Anyways, I was planning on getting some surgery on my arm, put a steel plate in with some other crap. Next time Molly potatoes me, STEEL ARM TO THE HEAD! Anyways, Tori was supposed to be doing a Mixed Dreams video, which is funny because she once threatened to stiff Kid once. They ended up doing it eventually, sold damn well, billed it as Mixed Dreams: WAR.

Then the boss called me in. On my designated off day, which is...Sunday I guess. No Molly, just the two of us at the office. Hrm. Weird.

"If this is about the fact that I hugged you after the last Atlanta match and then kicked you in the girl junk, that was in the script."

"I know, I had that part written in."

"Oh."

"No, I need a favor out of you. A big one."

"No, I will not kill Molly and dump her body in a river since you see her as a rival now. Not that it hasn't popped up in my mind."

"Why would I..I'm just gonna ignore that last part. I got two offers for you, these are the mega matches. High payouts, six figure range, enough for us to keep this place running for a long time. We'll still work the other areas, but this is our permanent nest-egg. Not trying to guilt trip you here, but these offers are really good."

"I, really don't know if I want to go back down this road. I've been happy in the office recruiting and setting stuff up and then working every now and then. It isn't even what ScarJo did, I'm just happy that I left. Who are they against?"

"Alba."

"AHAHAHAAHA. Judging by the look on your face, I shouldn't be laughing. Lemme guess, despite her small size she keeps herself in very good shape and probably does booty boxing/TAEBO or whatever."

"Yep."

"Number two?"

"Kate Upton."

"I'm in."

"Not even an explanation of why."

"Nope. If you had Emma Watson, I would have walked away. But Upton, that's been I've been wanting for a while."

Au revoir retirement.
Old 19-Aug-14, 04:54
gameking

Ah, the day after SummerSlam and I'm back to work. I walk into the office and I see Tori and Molly sitting in the office, Tori crooking her finger towards me.

"Boss. Albatross who took my job."

"An albatross is a bird."

"I know that. If this is about the potted plant, I promise that I'll eventually replace it. Or not."

"I already replaced it. I got somebody on the line who wants to speak with you."

She put the person on speaker phone and I was wondering just who would like to talk to me. Sure, I've pissed off my fair share of celebrities, chefs, and most people from the industry in-general.

"How were the seats?"

Son of a bitch must pay for crapping in a hat. Stephanie frigging McMahon.

"Pretty good, I was hoping to be seated near Rousey, she seemed pretty tipsy thought I might have a chance. You looked good for somebody that got her ass kicked the night before."

That was a blatant lie, I got a royal shit-kicking and got lucky.

"You got lucky."

"Well, you read my mind so that might make you a Scanner. So please, blow up Molly's head."

"No, and who the hell is Molly?"

Had a retort but Molly threw her water bottle at me.

"I do have certain urges that need to be fulfilled."

"Isn't that you have Hunter for? Why are you lowering yourself to little old me? I have to fight Jessica frigging Alba in what I'm sure is going to be some whacked out gimmick match. Then Kate Upton."

"We have history, I broke you arm and let's be honest, I was thoroughly beating you and you got lucky. So before you roll around with those gals, we settle this once and for all. Just you and me in a room. That little set of rules you like to push, not happening. A honest to goodness fight to see who the better person is."

Tempting, but suicidal on my end. But tempting. This would pretty much be a no holds barred fight.

"It's tempting, but I know in my heart that I got the last laugh."

"Maybe your boss is the one with the balls in the relationship. Or maybe that Molly girl has them."

"Well, I haven't checked Molly out so the jury is still out on that one. You wanna fight? You got one. You're gonna really fucking funny blowing Hunter without any fucking teeth after this "fight"."

I quickly killed the speakerphone before she could retort and saw the look on Tori and Molly's face.

"She's gonna fucking kill you." Said Molly.

"Aw well, it's been a good run. Now excuse me, I have to prepare my last will and testament. Molly, you get nothing."

Stupid mouth.
Old 19-Aug-14, 08:35
Last Achievements

Stephanie McMahon, Jessica Alba and Kate Upton. You just made my day, mate. Hell, made my whole week! Thank you.
Old 19-Aug-14, 12:56
gameking

Thank SummerSlam actually.
Closed Thread

Tags
celebrities, celebrity fight, hollywood jobber, mixed wrestling