Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Feb-17, 19:09
Points: 4,967, Level: 29 Points: 4,967, Level: 29 Points: 4,967, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Judo: how it all began for me

I think it might be instructive for members of this forum to comment on the attractiveness of female judoka. Why and since when are you attracted to women judoka? For my part, I must say that all these memories are now gone too far. Yet I seem to remember having experienced my first sensual emotions when I was little boy (around 10-12 years) and I was practicing judo with other boys my age, but also with girls. At the time, I was very shy, and the size of the tatami, the atmosphere of the dojo, being barefoot, to feel almost naked under the judogi, disturbed me greatly. In fact, I was uncomfortable and my parents enrolled me in judo without asking my opinion. It was a course for children, but few mothers (about 5) were used to train together with their children and they carried on in another part of the tatami. I remember once the teacher asked them to make a randori with advanced students, including myself. I found myself facing one of them, aged thirty years. I do not remember the color of his belt (perharps orange) or his face. But I still remember the excitement of getting in contact with her body, and emotion that gave me the sight of his feet moving on tatami. In fact, I had never approached a woman as closely (except my mother, of course!) and was really impressed by her. As I was not concentrated enough, she took advantage of the opportunity and, after a few seconds she made me a very good throw (Harai-goshi or something like that) that I absolutely did not see it coming. I then felt very humiliated, which was mixed with the emotion of sensual physical contact with this practitioner. Maybe I cried when I got up, but I can not remember. I think she was quite happy, smiling, and she asked me if it hurt. I think that this is how it all began for me. Since this event, the show of a female judoka always attracted me. Now when I hear that a woman I know, or a celebrity or actress is used to practising judo, I soon find her more attractive and sexy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilovejudo For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-17, 01:13
Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42 Points: 9,584, Level: 42
Last Achievements

Default Re: Judo: how it all began for me

I love judo girls! Especially black belts. The sight of a woman in a gi and a black belt is so intimidating but so arousing at the same time.
Old 27-Feb-17, 10:41
Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49 Points: 12,984, Level: 49
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,703 Times in 116 Posts
Default Re: Judo: how it all began for me

Playing aganist a woman can always have a touch of sensuality (even if you play chess), but I never found tachi waza (stand up judo) anywhere as sensual as ne waza (ground techniques).

Unfortunately in my country judo girls are judo girls until they are 19-20 years old. It is extremely rare to find a woman who carries on with judo past that age and most of the adult women who do judo, they do it in some very low volume recreational adult classes and practicaly have no idea of how to fight, even if they wear a black belt around their waist.