Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-Nov-16, 05:24
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts
Default Lazy Girl's Wrestling Agreement (True Story)

Lazy Girl's Wrestling Agreement
(True Story)

I decided after a bunch of fiction to draw back on one of my real life experiences from my high school days. It features choking, breast smothering, face sitting and a brief sexual situation. Enjoy!

"Laura" was a friend of mine in high school. She was not exactly smart but was incredibly good looking. She stood about 5' 7" with medium length dark brown hair, blue eyes with freckles and weighed somewhere around 130lbs (tough to say... She was thin but had large breasts for her frame. She was a half a foot taller than me and probably weighed at least 20lbs more than me. I was always smaller for my age) I was a nerd in high school (still am) and I had very good grades. I used to try to tutor Laura but at the end of the day she was just too lazy to do the work.

One day as I was trying to help her with her math homework she grew frustrated.

"Can't you just, like, do it for me?" She asked, batting her eyelashes.

"Laura, you know I can't do that" I responded.

"What? It's not like you'd get nothing out of it. I'll totally owe you one." She said, her beautiful eyes hinting at something my teenage hormones raged for. Since we attended a private school, it was tough to see her in a short skirt, knee highs and dress shirt on a daily basis and NOT think about the what ifs.

"I guess I could do SOME of the questions." I said, surprised at how easily I could forget my morals.

"Some? I'll tell you what, for every question you do, I'll flash you. The more questions you do, the more of me you get to see." She suggested rather confidently. Well needless to say I did every damn one of those homework questions! She was even kind enough to let me space out my payments. Whenever I requested, she'd show me the goods, and man were they good! She seemed to enjoy baring herself in different ways, whether it was exposing her perfect tits and six pack abs or hiking her skirt up to show me what color panties she'd opted for on that particular day.

The next week, I was given the same option and I happily obliged. As time went on, I did more assignments and got more flashes. She got more creative with them too in order to keep things interesting. As long as she held up her end of the bargain, I was ok with doing her homework. Unfortunately as tends to happen, she began taking advantage of me. It wasn't just math homework anymore but science and history too. After awhile I informed her I needed more of a payment if I'd be handling more work. She agreed to allow in some playful groping occasionally (how adult of us high schoolers!) but that eventually lost its allure too. One day she came rushing into home room, clearly flustered.

"J I need your help" she said.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"Do we have a history test today?" She inquired

"Ummm yea... I've been tutoring you on the material" I responded.

"I need to cheat off of you" she immediately answered. Doing her assignments was one thing but if I got caught helping her on a test I'd be in deep trouble.

"Oooo I don't think I can do that Laura." I answered, slightly disappointed I couldn't help out my hot friend.

"Pleeeaaassseeee! I'm going to fail if you don't help me!" She said.

"It's too much of a risk Laura. Besides, you still owe me from last week's work and honestly there's nothing left for me to see" I said as the bell rang. She continued to beg me as we made our way to class but I held true to my firm moral fiber (for the short walk anyways...)

We sat down at our desks and of course she is seated behind me. She leans forward and whispers into my ear "I'll do anything... And I mean anything..." And then she nibbled my ear a bit. I was immediately rock hard as I turned back to her.

"We'll figure something out" I said and faced forward. Obviously I helped her cheat. It wasn't my proudest moment but you try saying no to a girl like that as a junior in high school!

I met up with her after school to discuss payment. Of course I only had one thing on my mind though. Wrestling.

"Here's my idea." She said "I'm happy you decided to help but I'm not doing anything til the grades come out. If I get a B you'll get a hand job, an A- gets you a blow job and an A, well you can guess"

"Laura, I'm flattered at the offer but I assure you it will be an A. And while I have to admit I'd love any of those options I actually have a different sort of request" I said nervously, not sure how she'd take it. I revealed everything to her, from the matches I had with Andrea to how I found some websites that showed the same things I was fantasizing about. To her credit she didn't judge me beyond a couple giggles at my stories. When all was said and done she said she'd be happy to wrestle me but didn't fully understand why my payment would include getting beaten up. We agreed to find a place and time for it but weeks passed without any plans. Eventually school was out for the summer and beyond a couple of playful remarks I had yet to cash in.

It wasn't until another friend held an end of school year pool party that the opportunity had presented itself. After some fun in the pool I retreated to a hammock someways away from the group. Soon Laura saw me laying alone and headed towards me.

"I really can't thank you enough for all you did to help me this year. You are a life saver!" She said as she laid down next to me. Her hair was slicked back soaking wet and her tanned, toned body was glistening from the pool water. Her red and white floral print bikini is now forever etched into my brain.

"Yea but you haven't gotten around to thanking me properly." I said, hoping she'd remember the wrestling plan.

"Oh how silly of me" she said and got up off the hammock. She stood beside me and lifted her bikini top up exposing her perfectly round breasts.

"Thanks for that... But not what I meant. Don't you remember our OTHER agreement?"I asked, hoping she wouldn't make me say it aloud.

"OHHHH" she exclaimed "the wrestling thing? I thought you were just kidding!" She said with a laugh. "But if it's a wrestling match you want, you got it!"

So she grabbed me by the hand and walked me back towards the party. We went into the house without a word to anyone, found a bedroom and locked the door.

At this point, I became extremely nervous. I had tussled with girls on several occasions, but never before did it have such a sexual connotation. Not to mention I had only fantasized about wrestling Laura, and now that the real thing was happening it was tough to wrap my head around. Uncertain with exactly how to proceed, I stood there awkwardly ogling her body. She noticed and casually wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned in for a passionate kiss. Suddenly I had forgotten all about wrestling and kissed her back. We fell onto the bed and she rolled on top of me as we continued our little make out session. I was really starting to get into it when suddenly she grasped my wrists and pinned them to the mattress. She pulled away from the kiss and scooted forward quickly into a school girl pin, kneeling astride my biceps.

"Well that was easy!" She proclaimed with a giggle. "Does this mean I win?"

"Nope! You gotta make me quit if you want to win!" I answered, delighted to feel the object of my desires sitting on my chest.

"Well how can I do that?" She asked, putting her hands on her thighs and titling her head sideways, expecting some sort of direction. Her wet hair was starting to curl ever so slightly as it dried, making her look much different than I had been accustomed to seeing her.

"Well, right now you have me pinned pretty good but I'm not in any danger. The best way to get me to quit would be to take away my breath. If I can't breathe, I'll have no choice but to give up." I responded, hoping she'd understand what I was implying. The last thing I wanted was to tell her what to do. It's much more enjoyable for me if they come up with their own ideas. She did not disappoint.

"Oh I know just the thing!" She announced and backed up onto my stomach. She pinned my arms over my head and lowered her amazing breasts over my face.

"MMMPHHHH!!!" I immediately sold it, flailing about but she held strong.

"Oh come on you like it!" She teased as she mashed herself tighter against my face. Her soft mounds were a welcome feeling after all I had done for her. I felt somewhat vindicated for helping her cheat her way through the school year. And to Laura's credit, she really got into it.

"So this is a pretty good way to make sure you can't breathe. Don't you think?" She taunted as I began to feel as if I needed a break. I went to turn my head, but she angled herself to keep me from sneaking a breath.

"Uh uh not until you quit!" She teased as I realized she didn't necessarily understand my predicament. I made an attempt to buck her off but she stayed strong. I recognized it was no longer a tutorial for her. She had the weight and leverage to hold me down with very little effort and I started to panic. Not because I needed air, which I did, but more so because I didn't want this to end so quickly without experiencing other holds. I began putting all my strength behind escape attempts and eventually managed to roll. She released my hands and tried to hug my face into her chest. I pried free from her grip, forcing her to her back and pinning her arms down to the mattress. At this point, it was impossible to hide my arousal as my rock hard member pressed tightly between her legs.

"Seems like you're having fun" she cooed, grinding her pelvis upwards against mine, making me want to strip her naked right then and there.

"And you aren't?" I asked, pressing myself tighter against her.

"Haha maybe a little..." She teased, pulling me down for another kiss. I knew what she was doing here, but I allowed it. As we kissed she casually rolled back on top of me, pinning me down. She then sat up and continued dry humping me. Then suddenly her hands darted for my throat and she began choking me. My hands grabbed at her wrists as her grip tightened around my neck. The whole time her hips continued to grind against me.

I struggled to pry her fingers away but realized I was in danger beyond the choke. Looking up at her as she rubbed against me was bringing me close to my bursting point and I knew that would end the whole scenario. I bucked upwards and luckily she inched herself up to my chest. I managed to break her choke hold but she took my hands and trapped them in the folds of her knees. She then reached back down and resumed choking me.

"Yea what are you gonna do now?" She asked as my eyes watered. I couldn't pull my hands free and realized this might be the end of my night. I shook my head furiously up at her, not wanting the encounter to end. She suddenly released her grip and looked down at me, inching her stance forward onto my throat.

"And what if I sat on your face? I bet you wouldn't be able to breathe under there!" She proclaimed and did the very thing I had been hoping for since our initial agreement. The bikini bottoms that are now seared into my memory descended onto my face. They were still damp from her dip in the pool so when her crotch pushed right up against my nose and her voluptuous ass covered my mouth it became a very effective smother.

I struggled and bucked beneath her unable to pull free but I really didn't care. I was getting everything I had hoped for and planned on staying there as long as possible before admitting defeat.

"But how will I know when you quit?" She asked, rubbing herself side to side before backing off onto my chest much sooner than I would have liked.

"I'll slap my hand on your leg where I can... it's called a tap out" I explained quickly as she sat proudly atop of me.

"I don't think you would ever quit in THAT situation." She responded with a grin, giving my cheek a playful slap.

"It would take awhile... but you DO owe me." I answered back with a sly smile.

"I suppose I do" she said and inched back forwards much to my delight. She looked down at me with her arms crossed waiting patiently but before I'd ever get desperate for air, she'd inch up and settle back down, giving me brief sips to prolong things. I would have stayed there forever if I could but soon my situation would be interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Who's in there?" My friend who was hosting demanded from the hall. "No one is allowed in here! My mom is going to kill me if she finds you!" He shouted.

Laura looked down at me guiltily and whispered "I guess it's time to end this." shifting off of my face. She settled back over my stomach and trapped my arms in her straddle. She quickly undid her top exposing her perfect breasts, her nipples standing at attention. She then brought her forearm down across my throat and lowered her tits over my face. She forced her breast bone over my nostrils, pushing the tip of my nose upwards and trapping me in her cleavage, effectively smothering me while simultaneously choking me.

"Be right out! Sorry!" She yelled back towards the door as she applied more pressure. I wanted to make this moment last as long as possible but this time there were no breaks for air. She continued pressing on my airway until I could take no more and soon I found myself having to tap out on the back of her thigh. She lifted up immediately and raised her arms in triumph, sitting astride me.

"Looks like I win!" She exclaimed, before pointing down at me and adding "and you lose!"

"You won fair and square, good job Laura, but one more thing before we go." I suggested, again hoping to draw things out as long as possible.

"Sure but we can't stay here much longer. I told them we'd be out soon." She answered.

"Sit on my face just one more time." I pleaded, figuring it was a long shot. She smiled down at me and looked towards the door.

"Ok... but only because you saved my ass big time this year." She said and inched back atop my face. We sat in silence as I soaked up my last few minutes with Laura. She wiggled herself downwards a couple of times, giggling at my predicament. She then reached behind her and felt my erection through my bathing suit.

"Well you can't go back out there with that!" She remarked and lifted off of my face. She quickly spun around reverse style and engulfed my whole face as she tugged my shorts down. She grasped my member and gave it a couple of strokes and I knew I wouldn't last long. Almost as if she was aware, she widened her stance on my face, pressing her crotch tightly over my mouth and leaned forward. I felt her lips press around my shaft and about 5 seconds later I was exploding, my moans of pleasure lost into the softness of her bathing suit. Her hips ground forwards and back as I spasmed beneath her. She sucked me completely dry and when it became clear there was nothing left, she slowly pulled away and sat up straight, plunging me deep into her backside. I did my best to savor the moment as best as I could as she lingered there for maybe 5 to 10 seconds. Whatever it was, it wasn't long enough for me but soon she was dismounting my face.

"Ok j, I think you've had enough. We need to get back to the party." She said, grabbing her top and fastening it back on. I pulled my shorts up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Yea we better get back ... but tell me, did you at least have fun?" I asked.

"More than I expected... come on let's go." She said blushing a bit and grabbed my hand pulling me off the bed. We walked back out to the pool area holding hands and the whole party saw us.

"Jeez it's about time. What were you two DOING in there?" One of our friends asked. I suddenly panicked, not wanting the group to know my secret fetish for wrestling. Before I could answer, Laura was chiming in.

"I needed some alone time with J ... and it was TOTALLY worth it." She proclaimed with a big smile and rubbed my hair a bit. Soon all the guys were rushing towards me asking for details and Laura looked over at me with a little wink.

Laura moved out of state before the next school year started but I'll never forget what she did for me that day. From that point on, I was considered a lot cooler by the guys in class and suddenly girls took a greater interest in me. All because I helped the lazy girl cheat.
Old 14-Nov-16, 07:40
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts
Default Re: Lazy Girl's Wrestling Agreement (True Story)

Cheating is wrong, but in this situation it was so, so right.

Thanks for sharing this with us, J.
The Following User Says Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Nov-16, 12:13
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Cheating is wrong, but in this situation it was so, so right.
Haha well here's the thing... the nerd that I am, I really did feel quite badly about letting her cheat. It really was an ethical dilemma for me. But let's just say my conscience was clean after that pool party lol
Old 09-Dec-16, 19:57
Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30 Points: 5,080, Level: 30
Last Achievements

How come I didn't see this one before. Awesome, Awesome Experience!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to dragoness' wrestling fan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-16, 02:20
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness' wrestling fan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How come I didn't see this one before. Awesome, Awesome Experience!!!
Haha not sure... keep an eye out for my stories next time! Lol
Old 19-Nov-18, 09:26
Sexybeatings

This and “Laura’s Visit” are far and away my favorite stories ever on this forum. I know you said she sorta moved on in her life, but fingers crossed that one day Laura beats your ass again

Tags
breast smothering, choking, face sitting