Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 13-Feb-17, 17:28
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Does fantasy incest bother you [survey]

my thoughts. Stepson, Stepsister, Stepmother...sure, I am cool with that. But a mother and son, for example. Sorry, not my kind of stuff! But like what you like, if it doesn't hurt anyone. I like being kicked in the balls, choked out and suffocated. So, who am I to judge?? LOL
Old 13-Feb-17, 20:25
Points: 10,271, Level: 43 Points: 10,271, Level: 43 Points: 10,271, Level: 43
Last Achievements

The fantasy is fine with me. And i miss your site on Yahoo
The Following User Says Thank You to djpapajoe For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 23:15
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,352 Times in 147 Posts

Doesn't bother me as long as it's fantasy. Based on the popularity of little sister stories here, I wouldn't worry about it causing any issues.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 23:19
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Hey Zweig, I'm tired of your shit. You asked a question and what? expected only affirmative responses? And then feel a need to chirp?
The Following User Says Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Feb-17, 23:48
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Hey Zweig, I'm tired of your shit. You asked a question and what? expected only affirmative responses? And then feel a need to chirp?
When did I ask a question?
You said thinking about X is disgusting. I suggested that you not think about it then. I believe this might increase the quality of your life, and hopefully lead to you not bitching too much about other people's fantasies & fetishes.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 01:39
Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29 Points: 4,757, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Re: Does fantasy incest bother you [survey]

If that is not a question what is?

So my responding to the question that it is disgusting is an answer, not bitching. Again, I've had it with your snippiness. This isn't the firs time you've had a shitty ass response to answers that have been posted.
The Following User Says Thank You to fightingfemalefan For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 02:57
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

You said my answer. Write what you want, I don't care and (sincerely) good luck to you. Hope you enjoy it, but...

the answer to your question is yes, I don't like it. (Though I just do what Zweig suggests and not think about it)
I also agree with Zweig, unless its forced dildo worship I don't like any sex in vids/stories. Why be rewarded for losing?
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 03:34
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightingfemalefan [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Re: Does fantasy incest bother you [survey]

If that is not a question what is?
I did not ask it though. OP did.

You often disrespect people, their predilections. Viewed as an isolated instance, your response in this topic would pass, but you bitch all the time, for years now. I just went back in your post history to remind myself why I am having this conversation with you. And yes, I'm being VERY tolerant here.

You should take my advice seriously if you want to remain at this forum. Stop bitching. Stop disrespecting others.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to Naji For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 03:49
Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61 Points: 20,043, Level: 61
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

You've probably gotten as many answers as you need by now, but for whatever it's worth, my response is much like New York's. That is, I wouldn't bring it up myself, but since you ask, yes, I dislike it when a family scenario turns sexual. There are a lot of stories I would read if they didn't involve families, but won't read because they do. It's not a principle, just a taste.

I also agree that just about any scenario that ends in sex is the guy winning, which is not exactly what I'm looking for.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cashley216 For This Useful Post:
Old 14-Feb-17, 05:00
Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100 Points: 75,407, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Thanked 6,746 Times in 631 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I did not ask it though. OP did.

You often disrespect people, their predilections. Viewed as an isolated instance, your response in this topic would pass, but you bitch all the time, for years now. I just went back in your post history to remind myself why I am having this conversation with you. And yes, I'm being VERY tolerant here.

You should take my advice seriously if you want to remain at this forum. Stop bitching. Stop disrespecting others.
There is way too much intolerance here. People snipe, insult and bitch constantly. Some of the posters need to grow up up a little.

Maybe it's part of modern life. We constantly hear about people being outraged by this or that. If they could just chill out and focus on what's actually important they might have a happier life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zweig [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Incest adds flavor. Although, I'm not a fan of sexual intercourse in stories or in the context of wrestling at all, unless it is the girl using strapon on guy, or forced oral worship.
Sexfighting itself is a turn off whoever is doing it apart from forced oral worship.

Incest can certainly add a taboo element which spices it up a little and as long as you're the kind of person who can distinguish fantasy from reality there shouldn't be any issues with it.

In reply to the OP. Don't just 'write what you like'. Write what you love. Write it for yourself. If others like it, great. If they don't, does it really matter?

Last edited by sillver; 14-Feb-17 at 05:00.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sillver For This Useful Post: