Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 21-May-12, 11:14
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default My sis V Jan revenge goes wrong

I had been home about a week now after my ordeal in Goa. My sister had been questioning me about my nemesis Jan who had beat me up and tortured me after riding me down with the promise of a manage et quatre with Jan and her two friends. It was just all a big trick to get me to run down the beach to tire me out so she could work her magic on me. Sis was furious that Jan used my phone and called her in the uk and bragged about beating me up. Whats more the bitch tortured me during the call, Sis had been on at me all week to travel through so sis could get revenge for me. I knew she was being overconfident but she pestered and pestered until I finally agreed to drive her there. Jan had told sis she was there every Satueday or Sunday 9am - noon

Saturday came and we drove the 40-50 miles and eventually found the location. Sis scoffed its Saturday for us it will be Satonday for that Jan bitch when I get me hands on her. Sis said you will have to point her out to me. I looked around but could not see anyone. I said to sis that she must not be here today and we should leave. As I turned round I heard her voice. A shiver went down my spine and the memory of the beatdown came flooding back to me. Sis said you look like you have seen a ghost. My mouth was open and I was shaking with fear I did not like that feeling I felt like I was going to be beaten up again. Jan was dressed in her familiar cream jods and sleeveless Ralph Lauren shirt and riding boots. Sis said go on then which one is she. Jan suddenly saw us, she walked over to me with her hands on her hips and said "Gazzy wazzy my favorite seat how are you today and have your bruises gone" She continued "Oh goody Have you come to see me to be my personal seat again" Before I could reply Sis growled "No bitch he hasn't he is here to identify you and now he's done his job I am gunna do mine" Sis launched her attack and smacked her in the face. She grabbed a large handful of Jan's long black hair and sends a knee crashing to Jan's head. Sis works her over and throws about 3 uppercuts which sent Jan flying backwards and falling on the floor. Sis humiliated me by saying "Nobody sits on my brother and beats him up except me got that bitch" "Jan spits blood out of her mouth and screamed "I am gunna kill you for that bitch" She tried to get back on her feet but sis still has her by the hair. Sis stomps her on the chest and sent her crashing to the ground. She stood astride and sat down hard on her making Jan go mmmmmmmmpppphhhh. I think yo myself "well Jan your not so tuff now are you"

I was cheering her on "go on sis kick her manure smelling arse" Jan's accomplices from Goa were cheering Jan on "Come on Jan fight her off you can beat her up" Sis moved up and was sat on Jan's chest. I was expecting sis to get comfortable and balanced then unload more punches on her. She went for the good old schoolgirlpin my favorite hold to watch and to be put in. She held her arms out and tried holding her straining arms down. Sis tried punching Jan in the face but she managed to deflect the punches then grabbed sis's arms. Jan is very strong and resists. Sis lifts her knees over her straining arms and painfully grinds them on her muscles. Jan sighs in pain. I think to myself ouch that hurts. My bruises had only just gone from Jan's brutal knees muscle riding me the last time we met. So it was nice to see sis giving her the same treatment. Jan screamed "Get the f off me bitch. Oh you are so for it when I get you off me" I had never heard this horseybitch swear before I thought sis should have rode Jan out first and tire her out but she is such an expert schoolgirlpinner. Sis growled back "I am looking forward to punching that pretty face of yours to a pulp you smelly horsey bitch" I was in awe of sis nobody escapes her sgpin. She manages to get Jan's straining arms under her shins and sides forward until her jean covered crotch presses right into Jan's jaw. ARGH the classic schoolgirlpin. I have been in that position 100's of times before and Jan is done for or so I think.

Jan bridges right up and lifts sis so she sits over and onto her chin but she stays on top. Sis grabs Jan's long flowing hair and bangs her head on the ground again and again "Take that you hosey bitch " thud thud thud. Jan's bridge collapses and she is kicking around in desperation she is very worried and it is nice to see. Sis slides back to sit tight upto Jans jaw. Sis lets go of her hair and raises her ass to get more leverage in her punches she is now sat hovering above her jaw I think to myself "Jan breath that in you bitch hahahah" Sis lands one sickening punch to Jan's mouth and blood splatters on her face sis lands two further blows to Jan's pretty face. Most girls would scream out and beg for mercy so I have respect for Jan as she took those shots well. Lifting her ass though to punch Jan was a fatal mistake on sisters part. Jan takes the pain and manages to get her hand under sis's shin and her other hand on sis's arse cheeks and throws her over her head.

Sis has her back to Jan. Jan swivels round and takes aim at sis and kicks her in the arse. She knocks sis flying and takes advantage. She quickly crawls and leaps onto sis using her knees as battering rams. Both her knees crash into sis's back that must have hurt my sister. She rolls onto her side and Jan is on her in a flash. She smashes sis's head into the ground thump thump thump thump thump She then sits astride her and rolls her over onto her back. I notice a large welt on Jans forehead from sis's knee she got her with earlier. Jan is sat heavily on sis's tummy. She holds her arms above her head. Jan's friend cheer "Go on Jan you have got her now make her pay for busting your lip and that lump on your head" Jan knows that sis is going to struggle but at the same time the head stomps will have dazed her. I hope she too goes for a quick sgpin but Jan is very street wise. She does not make the same mistake. She is so calm on top unlike sis who was a wild banshee. Jan calmly moves up sis's firm body and spreading her legs wider she trapped her arms with the inside of her thighs whilst her arse rested hard on her upper chest.

Her thighs squeeze into sis's face pressing her cheeks and lips. Blood is pouring from Jan's lip and drips onto sis's forehead. She glares down at sis and says "That is my blood you west yorkshire slag. you are so going to pay for that" Jan uses one hand to hold both of sis's straining arms and now has one arm free. She slowly places her fist on sis's mouth and smiles "Right Tracey let me introduce you to mrs right fist say hellow mrs fist" She does not lift her ass she simply raises her fist and smashes it into sis's mouth. Sis screams out "arghhhhh" she bridges up instantly right onto her toes. She surprises Jan and propels Jan forward but Jan using her riding techinique maintains her atop position. She is now sat on my sisters face but uses her arms to push back keeping her firmly on top. Jan grinds her crotch violently into her face before sliding back below her jaw. Blood has smeared all over her jods and she is not a happy bunny. She grabs sis by the hair and slams her head into the ground thud thud thud thud thud thud. "You are not getting me off you that easy bitch"

Sis was holding the bridge and tried pushing her over head, then trying to throw Jan to either side but Jan's tactics are spot on stomping her head into the ground collapses the bridge. If she had rushed into a classic sgpin she may well have unseated her. Jan reapplies both hands holding down sis's hands down and sis starts a new bridge. Jan commends sis on her efforts "Oh good try my little seat but not good enough. come on try harder you must try harder hahahahah" Jan is enjoying this she is such a dominant bitch. She really does enjoy a challenge and wants her victims to struggle she is evil but very good at it" Jan's taunting only makes sis waste more energy and thrash about wildly underneath Jan. Jan's bitchy friends scream "yeehaaaaa yeeehaaaa ride her cowgirl" When sis's bridge collapses Jan chest bounces her a few times making sis cough and wince she growls "Get off me you fing bitch arghhhhhhhhhh" She tries to free her arms but her attempts are futile. Jan senses sis is tiring and pushes sis's arms under her shins. Only now does she go for a textbook schoolgirlpin. She inches upto sis's jaw and presses her blood stained crotch right into her Jaw.

She puts her fist against sis's mouth. Jan says I believe you two have met before. Let me re-introduce you. She sits up a little and thwack, thwack thwack 3 stinging punches. I snap and run over to help my sister. I grab Jan by her shirt and try to drag her off . I am dragging her when I feel my hair grabbed and pulled back sharply. Her two friends attack me and get me face down on the floor. They put my arm right up my back and rub my face into the dirt so I cannot move. One of the bitches thrashes me on my arse with a whip and administer 4 sickening cracks of the whip. I squeel in pain "YOUUCHHH" Jan resumes her pin on my sister. She orders "Keep that worm down there I will deal with him later for insubordination. insubordination will not be tolerated" Sis screams in agony at those hard blows both her lips are bleeding. Jan is so cold an calculated and now targets her nose and eyes and blow after blow rain down sis is crying hysterically. Jan then folds her arms then spits blood out of her mouth and says have you had enough yet" She is so cocky when on top and loves to humiliate. Sis bravely bridges up again but Jan with arms folded nonchalantly rides her out calling "Go on horsey keep trying to get this expert rider off you" Jan announces I will show you a slow trot and she slides her shins painfully over sis biceps and raises her ass up and down on her breasts "giddy up. giddy up" Sis tries to lift her knees up over Jan's shoulders but she leans forward in an archers bow position and then leans back. Her v of her jods press right into sis's jaw and forces her head back a bit. Jan says "Oh I have done you good haven't I two split lips and your nose is trickling blood Ohhhh and I think that eye will blacken. She viciously announces "I know lets turn you into a panda tomorrow" and punches her twice in her other eye what a brute she is. Sis screams out and kicks her legs in agony she is crying hysterically. She pats sis on the head and says "There, two black eyes to come now my little panda"

Let me sing you a little song Tracey wacey don't be nosey Tracey or cheeky Tracey or the elephants will come. Do you get my point I said do you get my point Tracey. Am I boring you Tracey. i need you and she applies all the torture moves that accompany that dreaded song. Sis squirms about in agony she is not used to receiving the song torture she is usually the one singing it to me and applying the moves. Jan sings the song five times and really hurts sis with the pressure points and knee grinding on her cheeks and biceps. Sis is still crying and again Jan asks for a submission

Sis bridges and tries her best but I do not think anybody except maybe ME could get this manure smelling bitch off them once she has you as her seat. Jan waits for the bridge to collapse and says "are you finished struggling, huh well have you" Jan makes sure I have a good view of her destroying my sister "move him there and lift his head up so he can see what I am doing to his soft sister" I have no choice but to watch the destruction of my sister. Jan is laughing at my sister as she tries to struggle. She looks at me and says "she is nearly as feisty as you my favorite seat" That angers me and I spit in her direction. She is not happy and says hold his head up and fetch him over here to me they bounce me over to her and she hoyyyyyccccccs then spits right in my face all over my eye "hahahahah right in his eye that will teach him to show me insolence"

Jan again bounces cruelly on my sister and taunts us both as she bounces away ontop. Sis says "ok ok i SUBMIT I submit I have had enough you win" Jan looks down and places her hands on her thighs she soreads her legs wide open really ramming home her domminace and also ramming her crotch into my sisters jaw. She says "You have had enough when I say you have had enough got that" she again punches sis. her friends say "yeah Jan dont let her up would she have let you up I dont think so" Little do they know but they are exactly right my sis would have been just as mean as Jan but she would have accepted a submission and then finish the fight with a couple of warning punches.

Jan now starts to enjoy her victory and relaxes now sis has been broken by her Jan sits on my sisters blood stained face. She humiliatingly pulls at her jods that are wedged in between her arse cheeks. "Oh my knix do ride up when I am schoolgirlpinning. It is worth it though" she looks down at sis and asks "smelly down there is it. I have been riding all morning in a hot sweaty saddle and then riding you" Sis is trying to speak "hmmmpppph hmmmmpppph hmmmmmpppph" Jan tweaks her nose and controls her breathing holding it closed and saying Don't waste your breath little lady you will need all that wasted air. Right go on breath it all in deep breaths. She lets go of her nose for a few seconds. I can hear sis breathing heavily through her nose. Jan then presses sis's nose back and nudges forward until her nostrils are pressed right up into her crotch cutting off her air supply and she spreads her legs wide open. Sis's eyes look like they going to bulge out of her head and she kicks her feet about wildly. She tries another bridge but her lack of air hinder her and as quickly as she bridges up she collapses Jan folds her arms and says "Breath in that dirty smelly warm air hahahahaah Look ladies no hands whooo whooo whooo" Her mate sits on my arm and does the same "I am not sure who is sat on my back and who is sat on my legs. "Look Jan no hands whoo whoo whoo" I am in an armbreaker and totally subdued unable to move she taps my head with her knuckles Jan clearly approves and says good girls well done. Jan then says give him a chinese burn on his arms and legs girls. You might as well keep my seat warm for me when my work on this seat is done.

Jan returns t the task in hand and lifts her crotch and ass of her nose and face. Sis loudly gulps in air but Jan been the super bitch that she is only allows her small gulps of air and re applies a heavy facesit smother on her. Jan looks into sis's eyes and says "You are a real cry baby aren't you" The girls agree with Jan "Yeah she has been crying from the minute you pinned her down Jan" Jan mocks "Yeah I have only bust both her lips bust her nose and given her two black eyes what a puff just like her puff brother" Jan allows is another gulp of air she is merticulous allowing her just enough air to keep her awake. I have been in that same thankless hopeless position. Jan finally sits back and allows her much needed air. Sis gulps in massive breathes. Jan places her hands on her thighs. She looks so powerful and dominant in that position. She orders sis "Now repeat after me. I submit to Jan. Jan is the BOSS, Jan is she who should be obeyed, Jan is the best rider and sitter ever and has me at her mercy. Sorry Jan for being a stupid bitch and challenging you to a fight" Sis has clearly had enough and sisngs like a canary word for word. Jan looks so smug and proud of herself. It really is irritating see her like that. She remains firmly seated in the classic schoolgirlpin. She pushes her hair back and feels her welt on her head she says to sis "You have done well not many females land a blow on me. You have give me a cut lip and lump on my head. I usually submit them without a mark on me. Your wimpy brother was right you are tuff but not in my league babe but who is" Jan looks at me and chillingly informs me "right mr seat your turn for another ride and siton.
to be continued
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wakeyleeds For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-12, 00:40
Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44 Points: 10,537, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My sis V Jan revenge goes wrong

This is great! Where's the first part, though?
Old 22-May-12, 21:59
Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52 Points: 14,501, Level: 52
Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5% Activity: 40.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: My sis V Jan revenge goes wrong

I will put the original story
on later tonight