Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 30-Nov-17, 00:55
Points: 4,183, Level: 27 Points: 4,183, Level: 27 Points: 4,183, Level: 27
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Question Is SheFights back?

I've stumbled across the website, [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] and the latest update is 11/28/2017, any idea who is behind this? The clips are old though, I think. The original website was shut down when the producer went to jail.

UPDATE: From the website: "In 2011 the team filmed a scene with the title A Very Painful Beating, where Cindy was beating up a local homeless guy, that was paid $50 to appear in the scene. On the advice of local lawyers, the victim, later on, sued Shefights, claiming that he was mentally disabled and not aware what he was doing, accepting to take part in such a beatdown. In 2014, Jeffery Williams was sentenced to 7 years in prison, while Zuzu Vargo (Cindy), got 3 years in prison for carrying out the beatdown. It is important to point out that the judge did not find anything the beatdowns themselves illegal and Cindy and Jeffery were convicted only of taking advantage of and hurting a mentally disabled person.
In 2015 we were contacted by PC Guy from the original Shefight with a request to help him re-build the old site and help him finance some new and fully legal Shefight 2.0 clips. The site you are now browsing is the result of cooperation. John aka PC Guy died during a fire in his home in March 2016, just a week before filming for the new site was planned to start.
On this site, we have collected most of the old Shefight/Shepunishes content. All from the first movies filmed back in 2009 to the latest releases in HD quality from 2014. We hope in the future either together with Cindy and/or Jeffery or by our own that we will be able to restart the production of real beatdowns."

Interesting...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GuyfromCanada For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 01:50
Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37 Points: 7,779, Level: 37
Last Achievements

Default Re: Is SheFights back?

Wow the PC Guy died?? Wow that’s sad. He looked so sad in those videos and I hope he found some happiness before he passed
The Following User Says Thank You to Brakfool For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 10:31
Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48 Points: 12,471, Level: 48
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,039 Times in 339 Posts

He posted here too, IIRC.
Old 30-Nov-17, 11:38
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Wow - great find.

From memory, the site stayed open for a time after the jail sentence. Several months at least before shutting down. I remember some people were upset about that (not from here), but in a youtube discussion where this came up. "How could they not shut it down" yada yada. Then, 6 months or a year later, it was gone.

One guy chimed in and said he worked with the company a bit and that it was fun. They stayed at good hotels and ate good food. It was fun work. Another chimed in about knowing "Cindy" personally and that she used to beat up her brothers and sisters - or something. (this was youtube and anyone could have been lying).

There were other lawsuits too. The one everyone knows about was a criminal case, but 4 girls and the company were sued in civil court for damages as well (outcome wasn't reported).

I also sessioned with a lady who'd done a video and she told me she wanted to stop. She felt the guy'd had enough but the guy behind the camera (presumably Jeffrey), told her to keep hitting him. She said he was talking funny and seem confused after. She felt bad and never did another video with them.

I think they could be a good company if they'd show proper respect for the guys and for safety, but 5 lawsuits and one lady wanting to stop mid-video says something. It's hard for me to get behind them. . . . and I bought a few of their videos back in the day too, there's elements to what they do that I like a lot, but I'm a big on mutual respect and not going too far.

I'll get off my soapbox now.

Last edited by LicensetoKill; 30-Nov-17 at 13:34.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 30-Nov-17, 12:04
Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30 Points: 5,033, Level: 30
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

That site hit the nail on the head as far as the type of videos I crave, merciless beatdowns. I don't think I've seen anything come even remotely close, although believe me I have looked hard. I hated to hear that some of the men used in the videos were learning disabled. That absolutely destroys the fantasy. Totally sucks because there's nothing else like it out there. It would be awesome if another producer could fill those shoes but I don't have my hopes up
The Following User Says Thank You to Jason052 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-Dec-17, 08:53
Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34 Points: 6,559, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason052 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
That site hit the nail on the head as far as the type of videos I crave, merciless beatdowns. I don't think I've seen anything come even remotely close, although believe me I have looked hard. I hated to hear that some of the men used in the videos were learning disabled. That absolutely destroys the fantasy. Totally sucks because there's nothing else like it out there. It would be awesome if another producer could fill those shoes but I don't have my hopes up
My feelings exactly- i think for certain people she fights really nails it. Although once it came out about the fact these guys taking the beating were being taken advantage of it really kills it. I’ve thought about doing a similar thing... finding guys who are happy/will enjoy taking that sort of punishment would surely be really hard though. I’d enjoy it but would never want any exposure, like a lot of people I’m sure.
Hopefully these guys get back on board and find some more willing/able minded volunteers
Old 01-Dec-17, 06:47
Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15 Points: 1,419, Level: 15
Last Achievements

Has to be pretty scary for the guys in those videos. Especially if the girls have some fight training & decent skill!
Old 01-Dec-17, 09:14
Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64 Points: 22,110, Level: 64
Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6% Activity: 28.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 4,013 Times in 624 Posts

Must admit some of those videos were a bit close to the edge. I’m fairly sure that more than a few of the guys weren’t fully aware of what they were signing up for and it showed. Always prefer a post film interview with things like that so you can be measurably sure the participants were ok with it.
Old 01-Dec-17, 14:04
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOmega [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Must admit some of those videos were a bit close to the edge. I’m fairly sure that more than a few of the guys weren’t fully aware of what they were signing up for and it showed. Always prefer a post film interview with things like that so you can be measurably sure the participants were ok with it.
I felt some went clearly over any reasonable edge, especially when the guys started bleeding. I liked some of their videos, but not all. Some I found downright unpleasant.

As a sidebar, I remember Kyla talking (typing) on your yahoo group years and years ago, about a match that Carolina catfights had set up with her where she wasn't sure the guy knew what he was in for. There's something really cool about that idea, if it doesn't go too far. If it goes to far, then it's no fun to watch at all.
Old 01-Dec-17, 18:49
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

I'm sure a lot of guys would be over the moon to have SF back. They had some good stuff early on, but they progressed (degenerated?) into nothing but extreme B&D and the ever popular, one-sided beatdowns. By the end they were freaking out the neighbors with the glimpses the would catch outside of the participants of the freakshows inside. It would be nice if they could go back towards their original concept, but there's just too much money in the sex-torture niche I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post: