Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 04-Oct-16, 04:42
Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31 Points: 5,639, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gwen Stefani vs. Miley Cyrus Boxing Match

Thanks, man. By the way, I'm still waiting for the Liz vs. Cynthia, and Kelly vs. her ex-boyfriend matches.
Old 04-Oct-16, 04:55
ap643

I need help posting the Kelly Evan illustrated story. The others are written and ready to go.
Old 04-Oct-16, 04:59
Last Achievements

Is there anyway I can help?

Last edited by Holloway; 04-Oct-16 at 05:35. Reason: Misspelled "there"
Old 04-Oct-16, 06:07
ap643

I will message you tomorrow.
Old 04-Oct-16, 15:34
Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43 Points: 9,963, Level: 43
Last Achievements

The longer break is going to favor Gwen. I still think she's got more power than Miley. I hope to see the Miley knocked out with the older fighter winning.
The Following User Says Thank You to ironkobe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-Oct-16, 17:26
Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28 Points: 4,578, Level: 28
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

I cant call this either way, they've both had some good spells with neither dominating significantly. I'm rooting for cocky Miley by the way. Its odd that the sponsors are allowing a 3 minute rest, I agree with the other post, it could favour gwen. But who knows.
One thing I'm certain of, that I'm looking forward to round 3 !
The Following User Says Thank You to hicksy For This Useful Post:
Old 23-Oct-16, 06:45
Last Achievements

- What should I do? - asked Gwen to her trainer as she rested and enjoyed the 3 minutes of resting she had.
- Finish her as quick as possible. You're old, Gwen, whether you like it or not. She's wearing you down. Knock her out this round. Otherwise, you might run into some trouble - he said.
- Alright. I'll try.
- What are you doing Cyrus?! - said Miley's coach.
- What do you mean? I'm winning. - replied the sexy singer.
- You are. But you're boxing poorly. She's stronger than you. You need to outsmart her. And I actually have an idea...
- I'm all ears.
- Well, it's not cheating, but it's kind of a dirty move...
- Let's do it! - she said maliciously.

ROUND 3
Gwen moved quickly as soon as the bell rang. She threw a few jabs at Miley's body, but she blocked each of them. Stefani fired a right and left hook to her opponent's ribs and connected a jab at Cyrus' jaw. She backed down, and put up her guard. Gwen was fresh and ready to bring the younger singer down.
Miley threw a few jabs at Gwen's head, and an uppercut at her solar plexus. Stefani felt the pain of her strength, but she was determine to end this match, so she threw a right cross, knocking Cyrus off her feet.
- 1... 2... 3... 4...
Cyrus was up.
- What's the problem, Miley? You ready to give up? - said the "No Doubt" singer as she punched Cyrus in her abs and head, sending her into the ropes. There, she started working her body with several jabs and hooks.
After a good number of punches, Gwen stopped for a few seconds to take a short break; but that was enough time for Miley to begin her plan, as she fired a jab at Stefani's left tit, causing her to moan silently. The older singer backed down a little, shocked by her reaction to Cyrus' move, who couldn't stop smiling, as she continued working her opponent's breasts, and then uppercutting her in her lower abs.
Stefani wasn't sure what was happening. She was getting aroused by this fight, and Miley knew it. The blonde singer's tits bounced as her younger opponent hit them, but Miley knew that wasn't gonna be enough. She threw a jab at Gwen's eye. She was so tired she couldn't block it, and it started to bleed a little bit.
Miley was firing jabs at Stefani's head. By then, she was the strongest fighter on the ring. Gwen was out of breath, and her legs went weaker as Cyrus grabbed her by the wrist and licked it, as she took Gwen'a right glove off. Then she rubbed her hand all over her almost naked body. Gwen wasn't a lesbian, she wasn't sure why this was so (sexually) exciting for her. It had always been like that.
- Please, stop! - yelled Gwen. But why would she? She was winning.
I had heard about Stefani's fetish before but I had no idea how Miley knew about it.

Cyrus uppercutted Stefani in the ribs, causing her to fall on her knees and moan in excitement and pain. Then, she grabbed her by the wrist, and helped her to her feet as the referee stopped counting.
- What are you doing?! - asked the referee.
- Don't interfere! Or you'll regret it! - she exclaimed.
Cyrus took her own gloves off and rubbed the singer's hand in her stomach, as she flexed every muscle she had there.
- Feel the power, girl? This is what's about to beat you.
Then, she flexed her left bicep and made Gwen touched it too. They were both sweaty and Miley's little muscles looked stronger than they really were. Then, Cyrus kicked Gwen right in the chin, as the bell rang.

Stefani was laying on the floor, and the younger singer sat down and wrapped her leg around her neck, as she started squeezing. She grabbed Gwen's hand and started licking her fingers.
- What's wrong with you...? - whispered Gwen.
- You're cheating, Cyrus! Stop it now! - said the referee.
- Shut up! Or I'll get you fired! - Miley yelled, as she asked for a microphone. - Now, sweet Gwen. It's already 12 o'clock, and you now what that mean! It's your birthday! Your sweet 46... or is it 47? Yes, 47. Whatever... old is old, right?
Cyrus secured the hold so Gwen wasn't able to say a word.
- Now, since it's your birthday, I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself. Agree to have a no-rules fight. You versus me. 2 weeks. What do you think?
She released the hold and brought the microphone closer to Stefani's mouth, as she said: - No fucking way.
- Alright, then. Maybe you want me to make you cum - replied the 23-year-old-singer as she slowly started humping her opponent's head.
- OKAY! OKAY! STOP! - shouted Gwen. - You win... no rules...
- Great.
Cyrus stood up and cracked her neck, as she left the ring.
- Fucking bitch... - she told a beaten Gwen Stefani.
Meanwhile, the crowd both cheered and boo'ed (?) the sexy young Hanna Montana actress as she left the Arena.
Stefani's trainer came into the ring to see if she was alright. All Gwen did was spit some blood and say: That little whore's dead.

Meanwhile, I was already setting up the next fight.

TO BE CONTINUED...
The story took an "interesting" twist. I'm not sure whether this was a good twist or a bad one. Let me know what you think.
Also, do you think Gwen will have her revenge on Cyrus or will she get humiliated once again.

Last edited by Holloway; 24-Oct-16 at 22:43.
The Following User Says Thank You to Holloway For This Useful Post:

Tags
boxing, celebrities, female vs female, gwen stefani, miley cyrus