Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 26-Feb-18, 17:16
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts
Default Re: Want honest answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Can you imagine the hell? You somehow find your one in a million dream girl session wrestler and she is into you, then when you hint at getting a little rough she is like, oh no, that's my job, I don't wrestle with my boyfriends.
Haha! It reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry is dating the masseuse. He keeps trying to get her to give him a massage, and she wouldnt do it.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Braddogg4345 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 18:55
Producer
Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72 Points: 27,496, Level: 72
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,448 Times in 1,066 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
First of all, you are only kidding yourself if you think your typical session wrestler is going to get married while active in that profession. Secondly, when they do get married, IF they get married, it sure won't be to a guy that has the fetish. Same with dating. Thirdly, why would you want to be with someone that indulges men's fantasies for a profession? There are plenty of women out there that are respectable martial artists or would enjoy learning martial arts or grappling at some level. More importantly, they would be loyal to a serious relationship.

False.

Lots of session women are married and several are married to guys who are into whatever they're into. Believe it or not, you don't have much of an idea as to what goes on in other people's bedrooms.

Yes, many people do indulge personal fantasies outside their primary relationships, but many others have healthy fantasy lives within those relationships.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerCrushes For This Useful Post:
Old 26-Feb-18, 21:01
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Haha! It reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld when Jerry is dating the masseuse. He keeps trying to get her to give him a massage, and she wouldnt do it.
Lmao, ya he pulls out the table and tries to have her start massaging him.....can just see laying down with your session wrestler gfriend and nonchalantly putting her legs around your neck and dropping hints.
Old 27-Feb-18, 08:15
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Originally Posted by G-Force
First of all, you are only kidding yourself if you think your typical session wrestler is going to get married while active in that profession. Secondly, when they do get married, IF they get married, it sure won't be to a guy that has the fetish. Same with dating. Thirdly, why would you want to be with someone that indulges men's fantasies for a profession? There are plenty of women out there that are respectable martial artists or would enjoy learning martial arts or grappling at some level. More importantly, they would be loyal to a serious relationship.

So, session wrestlers are not respectable women?

I guess you like cavorting with the *deplorables* then trashing them afterwards.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cooper For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 17:24
G-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooper [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Originally Posted by G-Force

So, session wrestlers are not respectable women?

I guess you like cavorting with the *deplorables* then trashing them afterwards.
Chill out cowboy. You are reading WAY too much into my post dude. That being said, if you consider session wrestling to be a respectable profession then I'm sure you'd have no problems with your significant other doing it? Also, just because most of society doesn't view stripping as a "respectable" profession doesn't mean guys don't want a lap dance. It is what it is. I gave my honest input as requested. Wait, ahh I see, now we need to be politically correct on a fetish forum.

Added after 5 minutes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

False.

Lots of session women are married and several are married to guys who are into whatever they're into. Believe it or not, you don't have much of an idea as to what goes on in other people's bedrooms.

Yes, many people do indulge personal fantasies outside their primary relationships, but many others have healthy fantasy lives within those relationships.
Agree to disagree. Guess you'll have to back that one up with some evidence. Also, I never commented or pretended to be an expert as to what goes on in "people's bedrooms". I wasn't referring to generic husband wife forplay, it was specific to session wrestlers, an extreme outlier wouldn't you say? Also, I never said there weren't examples. I said your TYPICAL session wrestler. And yes, out of the few dozen I've wrestled, NONE were married or had serious relationships. Sorry, if it bursts your bubble. But please, go on and enlighten me with the numerous examples of session wrestlers who are currently married and or have boyfriends that are into the fetish or were past clients. It's like a female psychologist going out with her patients. It's not the norm, sure it can happen, but it's an outlier, that was my point amigo. As far as my second comment goes with regards to respectable martial artists, you of all people on this forum should understand that.

Furthermore, for all the uber sensitive forum vigilantes taking my words out of context, I didn't say or imply session wrestlers weren't respectable women. My point was why waste time on it when there are many times more women out there that are involved with martial arts or grappling at some level, or could develop an interest in it if guided? It's like wasting time on trying to date or marry a stripper because you have some fantasy about pole dancers.

Last edited by G-Force; 28-Feb-18 at 01:14.
Old 27-Feb-18, 18:19
Banned
Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11 Points: 939, Level: 11
Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0% Activity: 25.0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by banger0351 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I have a question for everyone. IF you were dating or married to a session wrestler, would you want them to quit, would you be cool with it, or would you break up with them?
Me...I have to be honest. I would be cool with it. Yes I know that my jealousy would probably kick in, but I would also know that at the end of the day, she was with me.

So let's hear it. What would you do? Honest answer only.
Honest answer? You're asking entirely the wrong group of people.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to furrygrappler the second For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 23:33
Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45 Points: 11,099, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Here is my honest answer. Some, may not like it.

Session wrestlers are for paying to wrestle me and then moving along to the next guy.

Significant others are for having sex with, going out to dinner, sleeping with, hanging out with, confiding in, being best friend's and soul mates with and if lucky, having an occasional wrestle.

I would never have a significant other that wrestles other guys for pay.

That's it
The Following User Says Thank You to rennurliart For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 01:07
Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100 Points: 97,437, Level: 100
Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1% Activity: 38.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,079 Times in 4,065 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerCrushes [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

False.

I think Sonia Fernandez married a DTV forum regular, "Blasterman" was his moniker. But the marriage didn't last.
The Following User Says Thank You to stymie For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 14:54
Banned
Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18 Points: 1,986, Level: 18
Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6% Activity: 5.6%

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Force [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Chill out cowboy. You are reading WAY too much into my post dude. That being said, if you consider session wrestling to be a respectable profession then I'm sure you'd have no problems with your significant other doing it? Also, just because most of society doesn't view stripping as a "respectable" profession doesn't mean guys don't want a lap dance. It is what it is. I gave my honest input as requested. Wait, ahh I see, now we need to be politically correct on a fetish forum.

Added after 5 minutes:

Agree to disagree. Guess you'll have to back that one up with some evidence. Also, I never commented or pretended to be an expert as to what goes on in "people's bedrooms". I wasn't referring to generic husband wife forplay, it was specific to session wrestlers, an extreme outlier wouldn't you say? Also, I never said there weren't examples. I said your TYPICAL session wrestler. And yes, out of the few dozen I've wrestled, NONE were married or had serious relationships. Sorry, if it bursts your bubble. But please, go on and enlighten me with the numerous examples of session wrestlers who are currently married and or have boyfriends that are into the fetish or were past clients. It's like a female psychologist going out with her patients. It's not the norm, sure it can happen, but it's an outlier, that was my point amigo. As far as my second comment goes with regards to respectable martial artists, you of all people on this forum should understand that.

Furthermore, for all the uber sensitive forum vigilantes taking my words out of context, I didn't say or imply session wrestlers weren't respectable women. My point was why waste time on it when there are many times more women out there that are involved with martial arts or grappling at some level, or could develop an interest in it if guided? It's like wasting time on trying to date or marry a stripper because you have some fantasy about pole dancers.
"Coyboy"

"Amigo"

"politically correct"

"Uber sensitive vigilantes"

It's like every time you post, you make yourself look like an even bigger douche

Quote:
Originally Posted by rennurliart [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Here is my honest answer. Some, may not like it.

Session wrestlers are for paying to wrestle me and then moving along to the next guy.

Significant others are for having sex with, going out to dinner, sleeping with, hanging out with, confiding in, being best friend's and soul mates with and if lucky, having an occasional wrestle.
At the end of the day, I do agree with this.
The Following User Says Thank You to HeadScissorFan For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 17:00
Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63 Points: 20,860, Level: 63
Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9% Activity: 4.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,288 Times in 454 Posts

I had a wrestling with Elektra 3 years ago or so.
She went very sexy with it, facesitting me in such a way...

I found her very open-minded and "liberal" when she announced me she was a married girl, planning to get a baby.