Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Mar-18, 21:02
BJJBlondeLover

Default Session Wrestler "Officiality"

Does a given session wrestler need to have proper credentials before they're allowed to go travel and set up sessions with men? i'm not asking if they need an actual license (i wouldnt think so), but do the yneed some level of credibility?

i ask bc we just threw my friend a bachelors party the other night, and an exotic dancer mentioned that she used to do smothering and scissor sessions, with some semi-competitive and rarely competitive sessions in my area. but her prices were hellaciously high. i've never heard of her, and plus she looked on the young side to be doing it (no older than 21, i assumed), so i was somewhat skeptical. she was hot, though, no doubt about that
Old 16-Mar-18, 22:00
Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70 Points: 26,283, Level: 70
Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3% Activity: 99.3%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,334 Times in 1,828 Posts
Default Re: Session Wrestler "Officiality"

Anyone can start. Some never put themselves on the lists and stay local/word of mouth only, some list and start traveling to different cities immediately. Of course not all guys are interested in meeting someone who doesn't have a reputation yet, so business might be slow at first.
Old 16-Mar-18, 22:55
BJJBlondeLover

oh so she could be legitimate then? very interesting...i think i might want to consider booking one with her.. she may charge a lot, but this could potentially be my very first ever session.

i'm honestly very excited with this prospect, i just hope i wouldnt be wasting my time or money. she gave a lot more than she needed to durign her performacne at the party, but we'll see
Old 17-Mar-18, 05:00
Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55 Points: 16,299, Level: 55
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,023 Times in 615 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJJBlondeLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Does a given session wrestler need to have proper credentials before they're allowed to go travel and set up sessions with men? i'm not asking if they need an actual license (i wouldnt think so), but do the yneed some level of credibility?

i ask bc we just threw my friend a bachelors party the other night, and an exotic dancer mentioned that she used to do smothering and scissor sessions, with some semi-competitive and rarely competitive sessions in my area. but her prices were hellaciously high. i've never heard of her, and plus she looked on the young side to be doing it (no older than 21, i assumed), so i was somewhat skeptical. she was hot, though, no doubt about that
I was actually having a conversation along similar lines with the last girl I sessioned with. She was somewhat new to the scene, but she is already pretty popular, or at least she seems to be. She was telling me that most of her business from sessions really started to pick up after she did videos for sites like Scissor Vixens and Scissor Foxes. I guess they don't pay a lot to do those videos, but it is great advertising.
Old 17-Mar-18, 05:04
BJJBlondeLover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braddogg4345 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was actually having a conversation along similar lines with the last girl I sessioned with. She was somewhat new to the scene, but she is already pretty popular, or at least she seems to be. She was telling me that most of her business from sessions really started to pick up after she did videos for sites like Scissor Vixens and Scissor Foxes. I guess they don't pay a lot to do those videos, but it is great advertising.
oh so she shot videos for them, so you'd know her name on there?

the girl i met and recently emailed tonight said she considered asking sites like realitygirls and grapplinggirls if she could do a shoot with them since theyre in her area, but she changed her mind. i was disappointed to hear that