Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Feb-18, 14:35
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Greg, the lifeguard, and the red Speedo

Greg and Jeremy were laying on their stomachs playing Call of Duty at Greg’s house. It was a hot day and the air conditioning in the den sucked.

"I'm sick of this game," Greg said, throwing the controller down, "Let's go to the city pool."

Still staring at the screen and thumbs flailing at his controller, Jeremy said, "That's for little kids." His characters’ head suddenly exploded in a pink mist so Jeremy tossed his controller aside too. "All right. You have swim trunks I could borrow?"

It was midafternoon and the pool was mostly, just as Jeremy predicted, little kids. But the first thing the two boys noticed was the lifeguard. She was a curvy blonde in a red Speedo and looked sensational. The boys tried not to be too obvious as they ogled her walking by the tower. They dove into the deep end and treaded water.

"Dude - are you seeing this?" Jeremy said, "What a body! She’s like a Baywatch babe, you know from that Zac Efron movie?"

"I know, I know. Don't stare. You're such a geek."

They hung around the edge of the pool dangling their legs in the water looking around to see if there were any other girls they could stare at, but there were mostly preteens and Moms looking all pale and saggy. Greg kept sneaking peeks at the lifeguard and thought she looked their way a few times but it was hard to tell with her sunglasses on.

It was getting late and the moms were packing up and there was hardly anybody left. After a while they started a splash fight. When that got old, Greg talked Jeremy into letting him stand on Jeremy's shoulders so he could dive. He had just managed to shakily stand then he was falling...

The next thing Greg knew he was looking up and the face of the pretty lifeguard was leaning right over him. While he tried to figure that out she grabbed his chin and turned his head sideways. He suddenly spit up a ton of water and began gagging and coughing.

"Oh my God, “the girl said, "Are you okay?"

Groggy, Greg realized he was flat on his back on the side of the pool and a crowd of people were gathered around and they were all staring at him. Standing behind the girl, Jeremy said, "Dude, you scared the crap out of me!"

"What happened?" Greg sputtered.

The lifeguard had taken off her sunglasses and revealed sky blue eyes. “You fell from your buddy's shoulders and grazed your head on the side of the pool. I was yelling at you guys to quit but I guess you didn't hear me."

Greg was embarrassed to be the center of attention and scrambled to his feet, feeling a little wobbly. "I’m all right. Come on," he said to Jeremy, "Let's get out of here." Jeremy reached out a hand to steady him as they headed for the exit.

"Dude, you were floating face down. Are you okay? That lifeguard totally saved your ass."

Greg looked back over his shoulder at the girl in the red Speedo, who was watching them leave. He thought to himself as they went out the gate into the parking lot - way to make a good first impression, Greg!

The next day his mother came into his room and slapped him in the chest with a newspaper. "What in the name of Sam Hill went on yesterday? I can't leave you alone for a minute!"

Greg propped himself up on his elbows and sleepily said "What do you mean?"

His mother pointed to a photo on the folded newspaper. "This, knucklehead!"

Blinking, Greg looked at the photo and couldn't believe his eyes. Someone at the pool had taken a picture of the lifeguard rescuing him. It showed her from the back climbing up the broad steps at the kiddie end of the pool. She had one leg up and her buttocks flexed, her ass looking truly amazing. But even more amazing was the fact that she had 5'10" 165-pound Greg draped over her shoulder in a fireman’s carry taking him to safety while he hung there like a moron with his arms dangling down her back, out cold. Although she was not small, he still looked way too big for her to carry. Yet, she had.

It made him feel very peculiar when he saw it. As the day went on he found himself looking at the photo over and over in fascination.

The next few days he heard from quite a few of his friends about the near-drowning but eventually got over the embarrassment and hoped the notoriety would fade before school resumed in two weeks. In the meantime, he cut out the photo in the paper and kept it in his drawer.

A week after the incident his mother sent him to the store for dog food. He hated going to the supermarket but ever since he had gotten his driver’s license he was fair game to be sent on one errand after another. He always tried to get in and out quickly and therefore was walking very fast as he rounded the corner of the pet aisle and almost ran into a girl standing in the middle of the aisle. It was the lifeguard.

She wasn't wearing the Speedo, but he easily recognized her. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and white shorts that showed off her tanned athletic legs. Her hair was tucked behind her ears and she had a trace of lipstick on.

"Oh, pardon me," Greg said as he nearly barreled into her. Then he just gaped. The image of that photo popped into his brain, the way she had carried him like he was a bag of mulch.

The girl's eyes widened as she realized who had almost run her over. Then, as he stared in sudden silence, she grinned and said, "You're welcome."

"Huh?"

"For saving you from drowning. You were my first rescue and you didn't even say thanks."

Greg was flustered. She was so pretty and he was standing very close to her, so close he could smell a light, sweet fragrance. She was about four inches shorter than he and looked very young, but with a mature body. Her breasts almost brushed up against him.

"Oh, yeah... I meant to..." Greg was nearly stuttering. He couldn't get that photo out of his mind. "I felt embarrassed with everyone staring at me," he confessed.

She smiled. "That's okay, I was just teasing you. How ‘s the head? You had a pretty big bump.”

He touched his scalp. “Oh, it’s fine. Just a little sore.” Then he blurted out, "You carried me out of the pool!"

She nodded, serious for a moment. "Yeah. I was watching you guys fooling around and when I saw you hit your head you went face down. I jumped in, dove under and came up from underneath you and carried you out. Then I remembered my training and did a little first aid to get you breathing again."

Greg's eyebrows shot up. "You mean like mouth-to mouth?"

She giggled. "Yeah. It wasn’t too bad."

"How did you carry me like that?"

She raised a smooth arm and flexed, grinning again. "I'm pretty strong. Feel."

Greg couldn't believe he was doing it, but he found himself reaching out and squeezing her bicep, standing right in the middle of the dog food aisle. Her arm was not particularly muscular-looking, but it was big and solid. He liked the way it felt in his palm.

She was looking into his face and reading his expression while he gently squeezed her arm, liking the way he looked while doing it. She smiled and said, "Can I feel yours?"

Dumbly, Greg nodded and flexed. Her hand slid over his muscle.

"That's pretty good," she said, "but I think mine is bigger. That's how I got the lifeguard job in spite of my age. My mom told them that if I could pass the test it shouldn't matter how old I am."

Confused, he said "how old are you?"

"Thirteen."

He realized she was still holding his arm and didn't appear to be in a hurry to release it. A note of wonderment in his voice, he said, "You're thirteen and you carried me over your shoulder."

She bit her bottom lip thoughtfully and nodded, her eyes remaining on his face. "Uh huh. Does it bother you if a girl is strong? Does it make her less feminine?"

"No, not at all, you’re really, really feminine. Like crazy feminine. I mean. I...I…" He didn’t know how to finish that sentence. The photo of her in the Speedo, one leg lifted, butt flexed, and him draped over her shoulder filled his brain up so much he temporarily lost the power of speech.

She cocked her head and said," What if she's stronger than you?"

Red-faced, Greg said, "Hey, I don't think you're stronger than me."

She was standing very close to him now, as if the two of them were the only ones in the store, sharing a secret. "Are you sure?" She gave his arm a final squeeze and dropped her hand. "I bet I am."

Greg didn't know what to say. "You're thirteen," he said again, as if trying to convince himself, “there’s no way.”

“At school I beat so many boys at arm wrestling they stopped trying.”

“Yeah, eighth-grade boys.”

“Well, some of them were bigger than you are.”

Greg felt his mouth going dry as he thought of the photo again, and how it had made him feel. He felt he should say something but didn't know what.

She was looking at him in that thoughtful way again. "You know, my mom says when I turn fourteen I can go out on daytime dates. How old are you?"

Greg felt perspiration dotting his forehead, “Six...sixteen..."

"Do you drive?"

Greg nodded.

"What if, when I turn fourteen, we went somewhere like a park and had a little contest to see who's stronger? How would you feel about that?"

The way she was speaking, in a flirtatious, yet challenging manner, made Greg's heart pound. "Like what kind of contest?" he managed to get out.

"I don't know..." she was twirling a strand of blonde hair around her finger and smiling. The tip of her tongue barely touched her upper lip. "Whatever you want. We could arm wrestle, I suppose. Or regular wrestle. I'm pretty good at both."

"You are?" Greg's heart was really pounding now. That peculiar feeling was very powerful. “You know how to wrestle?”

"Uh huh. Are you up for a little challenge?”

The way she was looking at him so matter-of-factly with her eyebrows raised questioningly made him feel like he just got hit by a Call of Duty sniper. Again he was speechless. Greg nodded rapidly.

Her eyes twinkled as she regarded him, her front teeth tugging at her bottom lip again. "But what’s going to happen when I beat you? Would you sulk and ruin the date?"

Greg hesitated. "You're not going to beat me," he said unconvincingly.

“But what if I did? How would you handle it? Would you get all mad and storm off?”

“You just won’t.”

“Okay, let's pretend and say I was secretly a superhero and I beat you. How would you feel – angry?”

Greg didn’t want to say what he was thinking but before he could censor himself it just slipped out. “I think it would be really hot.” Realizing what he just said and feeling dumb, he finished lamely, “but you’re not a superhero.”

Her eyes squinted in laugh lines. "Wanna bet? Feel my muscle again."

Greg's heart had pounded its way up to his throat and he once again found himself caressing her bicep as she watched his face. "What's your name?" he said.

"I'm Amy. Your friend seems to thinks your name is Dude, but I’m guessing that’s not correct."

"I’m Greg. When do you turn fourteen?"

She laughed. "September 3rd.”

"That’s only three weeks. Can I call you and ask you out on that day?"

"Give me your phone," she said, "I'll put my number in."

Greg fished his phone out of his pocket and handed it to her, enjoying the touch of her hand and the closeness of her body. He inhaled her scent as she punched in her phone number. She handed the phone back to him.

"I have to go find my mom. “ She stuck out her lower lip in an adorable pout. “Do you promise to call me, or are you just being a tease?"

"I’ll call, I’ll most definitely call. I’ll call you whenever you want me to… "Greg nodded eagerly.

She gave him a sly smile. "Then you better start training if you want to beat me. I'm pretty sure if we wrestle you’re going to lose."

He stared at her, enthralled by her confidence but not wanting to appear like a wuss. "Why are you so certain? I’m not going to lose to a thirteen-year-old girl. I’m going to be a junior and you just got out of the eighth grade."

She laughed. "Okay, have it your way. In three weeks I’ll be fourteen. Maybe you can tell yourself that losing a wrestling match to a freshman girl won’t feel as bad as losing to an eighth-grade girl.” Giving him a little wave, she turned and walked away.

She had gotten almost to the end of the aisle when Greg called out, “Amy!”

She paused and looked back over her shoulder with a questioning look.

In a stage whisper, Greg said “Can you wear your red Speedo?”

Amy’s eyes danced in delight as she put her finger to her lips in a ‘shush!’ gesture. There were a couple of other people in the aisle who were giving him funny looks. Amy covered up a giggle with her hand, looked at him and nodded. Then she skipped away.

Greg left the store in a daze, his mind filled with crazy images. He forgot the dog food.
Old 27-Feb-18, 14:52
Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26 Points: 3,920, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Greg, the lifeguard, and the red Speedo

pretty interesting so far , looking forward for more
The Following User Says Thank You to ohadkamma5 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 18:43
Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58 Points: 17,782, Level: 58
Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4% Activity: 21.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,291 Times in 1,520 Posts

Such a good setup. Thanks for another instant classic, mate.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mixfightor For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Feb-18, 19:23
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

You are an artist, and this is art.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 02:35
Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30 Points: 5,206, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Fantastic setup. The anticipation is almost as good when you get to the action.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sicod79 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 19:41
Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25 Points: 3,756, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Used to enjoy your stories more but got a little turned off as the girls started becoming 14, 13, 12. Is that just me? Feels a bit uncomfortable with sexual depictions of young girls. You’re still a very good writer, thanks for your contributions.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to socalblues For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 19:49
Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29 Points: 4,987, Level: 29
Last Achievements

I would also much prefer 18+ characters.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to warthog For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 21:11
Points: 5,466, Level: 31 Points: 5,466, Level: 31 Points: 5,466, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The age is fine....it's just fun
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to notsostrong For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 21:52
Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30 Points: 5,170, Level: 30
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsostrong [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The age is fine....it's just fun
I have no problem with the age of the characters being under 18. This is just fantasy. It is not real.
I think the age of the characters should be up to the author. i think that boyandy is workingon another masterpiece . We should all enjoy his creativity.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andy857 For This Useful Post:
Old 28-Feb-18, 22:37
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts

Hey everybody - thanks for the great feedback.
I know what you're talking about. Looking back, I think I may have crossed the line a couple of times, but my goal was to recreate those heady years of a young boy just discovering the attractions of the opposite sex and the sheer giddiness of being exposed to the miracle of the female form, especially when the girls themselves are just discovering how much they can impact the lives of hormonal teenage boys.
And when that female form is extremely delectable, strong and has a will of her own - well, sometimes I get carried away. But if you notice - the girls in my stories are never victims. They definitely control their own destiny.
But like andy857 says, (thanks andy), it's fantasy. I really have no desire to have a "Showdown with my little sister", but it's fun to imagine it happening right next door.
Why? I have no fucking idea.
But when the girls are that young my goal is to keep it PG13. But sometimes I fail. But like Brittany stated in "Two Bored Girls" while trying to convince her brother that it's okay for her to almost seduce him;

“Listen to me- in ancient Egypt, where the Pharaohs were walking around with no underwear, I read that the High Priest came running up and said “Yo, Prince Rameses – I just had a vision. If you don’t have sex with your sister right now the kingdom will be beset with plagues. What do you say?” and Rameses said “Normally I wouldn’t, but the people have been so great building me a Pyramid and all, I guess I’ll do it. Go find my sister, Princess Nefertitties.
And up in the Arctic Circle, it’s the middle of winter, it’s been dark for two months and it’s ridiculously cold. Young Nanook, bundled up in the family igloo and watching his mom and dad hump each other right in front of him, sees a bare ankle sticking out from underneath the furs that belongs to his sister Debbie, or whatever her name was, and thinks “Hey, I bet there’s some nookie under those furs somewhere.”

Fantasy!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post: