Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 21-Mar-18, 12:04
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Who's to blame?

20th August, 2014

- Okay, losers. It's time for you to leave the field. Who's next? - Jimmy taunted at his opponents

Paul and his teammates walked away while the next players jumped in.

-Damnit! We were so close! I can't believe we've lost. - Maria was unhappy with the result, even though the opponents were older, bigger and stronger guys.
- Well.. I kind of knew it when I agreed to play with the girls - Replied her brother, Paul, trying to make a joke.
- Hey...! What? - That comment had angered Maria - What the fuck, Paul? It was YOUR fault!
- Come on, Maria! Girls are just not good at football. Deal with it.
- Like... seriously? I scored our only goal, you missed at least three times in front of just the goalkeeper, you were slow, you never defended.... Do I really have to go on?
- Whatever... - Paul was beginning to feel a little ashamed.
- Laura also did a great job at blocking. They could only score to her because you weren't where you had to be.
- Come on. Leave it there and shut up.
- Ooooh! Now that you see the truth you don't wanna deal with it, huh?
- Fuck you!

As Paul said that, he threw a punch at his twin sister's belly, not being able to stand it anymore.

- Aaaw!! What are you doing? - Complained Maria
- I'm going to prove you boys are stronger than girls! - Paul threw another harmless pucnh.
- And you're gonna do it by fighting me? Come on! You always lose!

The rest of the guys stopped their match and began looking at the scene. They began screaming "FIGHT!, FIGHT!, FIGHT!" as they randomly picked one of the contenders to cheer for.

Maria slapped her brother across the face, making him fall on his knees as tears fell out of his eyes.

- Crying already? Huh! Normally it takes me about a minute... - Maria mocked at Paul
- I'm not crying, you bitch! Now you're gonna see! - Paul stood up and rushed into her. Maria answered by jumping and kicking his face. Those who were cheering for Maria went mad as those who did for Paul suddenly became silent. As the stronger sibling returned to the ground, she sent a spin-kick right towards Paul's stomach, who went to the ground on his back, unable to do anything.

Maria kneel down on her brother and punched his nose. As blood began falling from it, she lifted his neck, grabbing it with her right arm. She also laid down on her back and then crossed both of her arms, with each hand leaning on the opposite shoulder and Paul's head getting stuck in between.

- Give up? - Maria assumed her brother could be smart enough to know what was going to happen, but Paul felt very humiliated by losing to her sister in front of all his friends. He tried to fight back and get rid of Maria's lock.

His sister answered by increasing the pressure, now making it difficult for Paul to breathe.

- Give up? - Maria answered again.
- Ne.... never!! - Paul grabbed Maria's right arm with his hands, trying to move it away from his neck. He knew he had to be quick, but then Maria left the jokes aside and started pushing with all of her body from behind, crushing Paul's neck.

After a few seconds, Paul stopped fighting. He had fell unconscious. Maria released him and all the other kids started applauding as two of Paul's friends went over there to see if he was alright.

- Don't worry! He'll be fine! - Maria tried to calm them down. After a little while, he came back to life, opening his eyes and chilling because of the shock. Maria then put his foot on his waist while raising her hand as the crowd applauded and whistled at her. She then talked to her brother - Come on, Paul! How can you be so weak? I knew I was gonna beat you, but... was it that easy? Really?

Paul had nothing left to say, when his sister allowed him to, he went having a walk alone, after telling nobody. He wouldn't return until a couple of hours later. Maria even felt worried about the harm she could have made him, but, after all, it had been completely Paul's fault, for both underestimating and messing up with her.

- Wow! You really kick ass, Maria! How do you do it? - Laura asked the winner at some point later that day - I'm so impressed.
- Well.... It's easy when your opponent is a boy! - Replied her - You would've given me a way harder time! - The two friends then began wrestling each other to prove that out, having a balanced fun match
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gerhardberger For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Mar-18, 21:52
Points: 9,435, Level: 41 Points: 9,435, Level: 41 Points: 9,435, Level: 41
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who's to blame?

Great story! It would be interesting to have a sequel, maybe with Paul challenging Maria to a one-vs-one football match to prove that boys are better than girls, just to be completely destroyed by the feet of Maria.
Old 21-Mar-18, 22:47
Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28 Points: 4,690, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Default Re: Who's to blame?

I've written yet two other stories with the same characters. Not exactly along your lines, but check them out anyway if you feel like it

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

In the next weeks I will share a couple more stories that I've already prepared.
Thanks anyway for the feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to gerhardberger For This Useful Post:

Tags
brother vs sister, headlock, mixed fighting, public humiliation, trash talk