Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Pictures

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: Should I add Cartoon/video game/anime images to my list of Humilation images?
Yes, do so, I will love this thread even more! 53 77.94%
No, you'll ruin you, like you ruin everything! 15 22.06%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-Nov-15, 23:42
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts
Default Re: Humilating captions

That's why I made Advanced men!
The Following User Says Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 00:03
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Dj, ya know you can make your own. Don't be lazy! Be awesome! Plus, as you can all tell, I prefer small sexy women beating up large guys, and I like the bunny captions... Even if I must slightly agree to change them up once in a while. I love em, but too much can be annoying.
I though the emoticon would be a dead giveaway that I was making fun of the people saying "I don't like X, make more of Y for me" rather than putting in a serious request, but I guess it was too subtle...

Regarding whether or not the Bunnies become "Usain Bolt" and the shame goes out of it, its an interesting argument and one I have sympathy for. I personally like the idea of women using smarts and skills to beat men who are still physically stronger, but I'm not making these pictures!

But hey, @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]tor is putting out captions that we can all still enjoy either way

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], out of interest, why are all yours FvF? Does FvM not float your boat at all?
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 00:16
Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83 Points: 36,001, Level: 83
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,802 Times in 669 Posts

Subtle is just another way of lying. I prefer smashing with a hammer.

Now, I'm not a fan of FVF. Don't find it sexy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonkeyFreed For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 03:01
Points: 567, Level: 8 Points: 567, Level: 8 Points: 567, Level: 8

I like a bit of playfulness in my captions. It makes it more enjoyable for me.
Maybe I'm just weird lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tmp_28275-Custom Image32806561115.jpg (151.3 KB, 605 views)
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to WomenAreHot21 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 03:50
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyFreed [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Now, I'm not a fan of FVF. Don't find it sexy.
I've been thinking about Footpower's description of what he finds sexy - specifically the humiliating aspect of the role reversal. That, if I understand this correctly, it has to be an underdog situation thus confound expectations.

So there's an overlap between our interests. The small girl defeating a large man can qualify for awhile until she does it with such frequency or we establish, to use the TV Tropes term, a World of Action Girls so that her victory is no longer the exception but rather the rule. She then becomes the favorite or even the overwhelming favorite and, I'd assume, the excitement would transfer to the new underdog.

My interest has no such underdog connotations specifically. That we live in a world where men, by and large, rule and women are the underdogs is of academic interest, but essentially meaningless to my fetish. What is germane is the feminine demonstrating power either through overt acts of her own or by defeating men. Defeating other women is a push. That can't demonstrate abilities in and of itself as women are not established benchmarks of superior performance. In fact, they're usually the opposite - the women are often relegated to fight each other while the men battle it out in the "real fighting".

So what matters to me is that an emphatically feminine woman performs at an undeniable level of skill or strength. From this standpoint, it doesn't matter how many times a Bunny crushes some man. Or bunch of men for that matter. She's emphatically feminine - Playboy has gone to insane lengths to create and copyright that staggeringly feminine look - and those guys are drunk club goers - almost the perfect writer's tool for arrogant slabs o' muscle. They have the proverbial snowball's chance in hell against that pretty girl because that's the goal. She wins in my stories not because she's the underdog, but because she's the feminine girl.

It does mean that as a writer I have to find conflict elsewhere. Oh sure, there will be women beating the hell out of guys. It's just that's not really the conflict of the story. No one reading the Cindy story was wondering if Cindy was going to win her fight. It was whether her beating the crap out of the boxers would get them to lay off Jerry or if Monkeyfreed would fire her. That last one was a legitimate possibility since it could have led to her beating the hell out of Monkeyfreed very easily - something that I obviously would be willing to write.

I've just found this discussion interesting in that it's given me more opportunity to understand what it is that I enjoy by bouncing these ideas off of other people in our community and seeing where they overlap and intersect. I'm not sure if I'd be attracted to the idea of the hyper competent feminine woman if I hadn't been raised in a patriarchal society, but the reality is that I can't change the fact that I was raised in such a society. That die is cast, so my release valve is to find pictures of Bunnies and caption them with carefully crafted lines detailing how the girls have annihilated the overwhelmed men who have paid for the privilege of losing to those satin clad beauties.

There I go again.
The Following User Says Thank You to Mixtor42 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 04:40
Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87 Points: 39,915, Level: 87
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,045 Times in 539 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Yeah this is pretty much spot on on the power/size thing, as far as I'm concerned. Also on the ball re: taste...you're into what you're into and we find niches in niches. For example for me its the whole mixed wrestling thing, female domination, small beating big AND a foot fetish (I'm gonna take this chance to lobby for more captions talking about foot humiliation of defeated men ) so as long as nobody is getting hurt or exploited, live and let live!
You got it dude...for me its all about the sexy slutty bitchy girl dominating males! Defeated men pinned helplessly and being taunted and teased beneath a gorgeous laughing young women in bare feet is what rocks my boat to the new world! Its a fantasy and as you say if no-one is being hurt or exploited then have fun and enjoy it
Old 19-Nov-15, 06:38
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj200 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], out of interest, why are all yours FvF? Does FvM not float your boat at all?
Pretty much DJ. It used to, way, waaaay back when I first discovered I had this fetish. For a fair few years, I was as much into mixed action as I was f/f. And I can't really pinpoint exactly when it changed, but there came a point when female dominated mixed combat just stopped doing anything for me.

Stranger still, considering I had previously hated the idea of it, I found myself more drawn to maledom mixed action, something that was considerably harder to find 10-15 years ago. Nowadays, that's the only mixed action I have any interest in at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixtor42 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I've been thinking about Footpower's description of what he finds sexy - specifically the humiliating aspect of the role reversal. That, if I understand this correctly, it has to be an underdog situation thus confound expectations.

So there's an overlap between our interests. The small girl defeating a large man can qualify for awhile until she does it with such frequency or we establish, to use the TV Tropes term, a World of Action Girls so that her victory is no longer the exception but rather the rule. She then becomes the favorite or even the overwhelming favorite and, I'd assume, the excitement would transfer to the new underdog.
That's it in a nutshell Mixtor. And, as I've come to realise all these years later, I think it explains my 'turn' from femdom to maledom mixed wrestling/fighting. Because whilst you're 100% right in that in the real world women remain 'underdogs', in our world, in the world where my fantasy lays rooted, the opposite is pretty much always the case.

To quote a term oft used by another board-member, in the 'vidbiz', it's the women who are far and away the dominant gender. And they have been for so long, and for such a vast majority of mixed content produced, they stopped being the underdogs many years ago, if ever they were. And so, just like in the world of the Bunnies, but on a much broader scale, I lost any sense of humiliation when I saw a man defeated by a woman because, frankly, of course he was going to be defeated!

And in some ways, I guess that's the irony. It's like my fetish for powerful women has inverted itself, in that my interest in seeing women defeated by men is ultimately fuelled by my sheer conviction that women are the actually stronger sex.

Last edited by FootPower; 19-Nov-15 at 14:50.
The Following User Says Thank You to FootPower For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Nov-15, 19:37
Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50 Points: 13,334, Level: 50
Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4% Activity: 10.4%
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
To quote a term oft used by another board-member, in the 'vidbiz', it's the women who are far and away the dominant gender. And they have been for so long, and for such a vast majority of mixed content produced, they stopped being the underdogs many years ago, if ever they were. And so, just like in the world of the Bunnies, but on a much broader scale, I lost any sense of humiliation when I saw a man defeated by a woman because, frankly, of course he was going to be defeated!

And in some ways, I guess that's the irony. It's like my fetish for powerful women has inverted itself, in that my interest in seeing women defeated by men is ultimately fueled by my sheer conviction that women are the actually stronger sex.
I find that very interesting, Footpower. In a certain respect, and I hope you don't take this poorly, I feel bad for you in that your goal is such a moving target. First, your brain needs to establish an underdog within the context of a particular environment. Then, a suitable favorite who is enjoyable for that underdog to defeat. All of those actors can change depending on the context. That's got to be confusing - or at least annoying.

I feel fortunate comparatively. All I need is to doll up a pretty girl and watch her smack around a big guy. As you point out, there's now an entire industry that's almost entirely devoted to the task. There wasn't when I was a kid, but now that problem is solved to the point that we can actually have a conversation in which the Playboy Bunny really is a model of an unstoppable fighting force.

It's a great time to be alive.
Old 19-Nov-15, 21:47
dj200

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootPower [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Pretty much DJ. It used to, way, waaaay back when I first discovered I had this fetish. For a fair few years, I was as much into mixed action as I was f/f. And I can't really pinpoint exactly when it changed, but there came a point when female dominated mixed combat just stopped doing anything for me.

Stranger still, considering I had previously hated the idea of it, I found myself more drawn to maledom mixed action, something that was considerably harder to find 10-15 years ago. Nowadays, that's the only mixed action I have any interest in at all.
Thats reasonable!

It's great how an initially slightly silly thread like this one has lead so such an insightful and intelligent discussion of the fetish - love it!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-15, 10:55
Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100 Points: 563,346, Level: 100
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 47,590 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote:
Thats reasonable!

It's great how an initially slightly silly thread like this one has lead so such an insightful and intelligent discussion of the fetish - love it!
Very much so. And maybe even moreso that this whole discussion was born out of one person expressing their dislike of some of the contributions here!

Tags
celebrities, domination, femdom, humilation, humiliating