Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 27-Jan-17, 10:31
Temporary group
Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25 Points: 3,741, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: whom do you like to win: male or female

There's nothing wrong with a woman winning, but IMHO it's just too much now. Every story on here is femdom humiliation and i get kinda irritated by it cause it's like we don't have to write a story where the woman just flate out just makes a fool of some guy for no reason sometimes. I don't hate femdom, when it's done right it's amazing story telling but when I actually read a story where the male actually wins in the story its like a breath of fresh air and some variety added to the site. I love the site but I just wish some people in here started writing more stories where the males win at the end. That's my opinion don't hate me please.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jonjac30 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 11:34
Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51 Points: 13,995, Level: 51
Last Achievements

I do write stories where the man wins sometimes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kingrage For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 12:00
Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100 Points: 94,813, Level: 100
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,565 Times in 580 Posts

Female for me. I hate it when the story ends with the male winning.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grap784 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 12:40
Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31 Points: 5,576, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Definitely the female.
Old 27-Jan-17, 13:10
Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51 Points: 14,307, Level: 51
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 1,350 Times in 147 Posts

I personally prefer the woman winning, but I do like to see the man come out on top from time to time. My taste is a fight where you can't tell who's going to win until the end and it's a close battle, and if you know who's going to win right from the get go it doesn't really hold my interest. I guess the way I think of it is that the man should win enough so that he's a credible threat; if the woman is just beating up some scrub who can't lay a finger on her or clearly has no chance I'm not really interested. With all that said, I do find it more interesting when the woman wins most of the time.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperDeadlyHamAttack For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 14:55
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts

Well. I found this on the net- It might suits you.

The battle between the sexes in the ring

In a controversial boxing fight between a man and a woman been a pure mismatch. The Female Pugilist, Ms Jan "Bullets" Haefner received a soundly beating by her male foe, Mr Fred Kanter, who been declared the winner by KO after only 1 minute and 49 seconds of the first round.

The fighters in this Battle between the Sexes was Ms Jan "Bullets" Haefner, a pretty blonde woman boxer of Buellton, California and Mr Fred Kanter, a taller hansdsome amateur boxer who had challenge Ms Haefner for this bout over four rounds of two minutes. The fighters make their entrance in the ring before a small audience who were eagerly awaiting this demonstration of female ring prowess against a man. The fight took place May 3, 1976 in Coyote, California.

Right from the start of the battle, Ms Jan Haefner went on the attack but Mr Fred Kanter replied to her action rapidly with good shots. Ms Haefner's quick left landed several times did not seem to bother him. Mr Kanter smil ed and was catching her well with good combination punches to her body and face and soon he battered the smaller woman all over the ring. Ms Haefner was now on the defensive and she took some beating until they got into a clinch. He pushed her away and went on the attack again, and. while she attempted a left ho ok to the body, Mr Kanter threw his full power to her head.

Now, the man start to outbox his female opponent, drilling her mercilessly with his gloves. Mr Kanter. tagged her. with. a right hook and Ms Haefner look disoriented somewhat puzzled.

Quickly Mr Kanter nailed. her with a torrid: of a hooks that backed her up into a comer. He drilled the crouching woman with several lethal hooks. The woman took some more beating to the ribs, and to her impressive big chest, which really jump up and down. Gasping for air, she attempted a left hook, but Mr. Fred Kanter blocked it. He then, nailed Ms Jan Haefner again in the ribs with a left hook and during a constant pummeling to her body, she sank slowly to the canvas, and lay motionless face down. The referee push Mr Kanter to neutral corner before he start the count. Ms Haefner tried to get up as the referee counted, but could not. She was counted out standing on her knees leaning agains the ropes, shaking her head.

Taking them out in the middle of the ring, the referee rose Mr Kanter's arm in victory as he was declared the winner by a first round knockout as the result is announced to the small crowd. A nice moment for the victorious Mr Fred Kanter, but not for the defeated and humiliated Female Pugilist; Ms, Jan "Bullets" Haefner standing on wobbly legs, realising her humiliating quick lost.

The soundly beaten and sobbing woman left the ring for her dressing room. This unusual woman vs man bout ended with a well-deserved victory to Mr Fred Kanter. The female fighter Ms Jan Haefner did an heroic try to fight a man in the ring but he was to much for her. In fact, the woman boxer was totally overmatched and, outclassed by the man she try to fight.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 18:35
Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100 Points: 57,375, Level: 100
Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2% Activity: 76.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,704 Times in 1,907 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kboxse1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Well. I found this on the net- It might suits you.
Probably needs more sex acts to suit @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s tastes.

I was gonna say @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will probably like it, but it looks like he's already read it and thanked you. lol
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 19:46
Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24 Points: 3,334, Level: 24
Last Achievements

I honestly don't care who wins as long as it is a competitive and hard fought match that can really leave you on the edge of your seat as you watch in suspense. Especially when there is enough tension involved where one opponent manages to get an advantage over the other unexpectedly. I don't mind surprising results, therefore I don't really have a preference who exactly wins.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ArenaGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 21:59
Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68 Points: 24,768, Level: 68
Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7% Activity: 16.7%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,665 Times in 867 Posts

I, too, seek a competitive and hard fought match that either the male or the female could win. The match should also follow the basic laws of physics and physiology (e.g. no big-boobed 100 pound female who is stronger than a male athlete who is twice her size). For example I'd love to see a grudge match between a big, strong bitchy athletic beauty like Hope Solo and some guy who is about her same size.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to del For This Useful Post:
Old 27-Jan-17, 22:07
Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85 Points: 37,812, Level: 85
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 3,573 Times in 216 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Probably needs more sex acts to suit @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s tastes.

I was gonna say @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] will probably like it, but it looks like he's already read it and thanked you. lol
Well, in this report there were just how the bout between the woman and the man been. Of course, some people might found it sexy.

It had of course been different if the bout has been e.g. in the nude. But it wasn't .
I don't know what @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]'s will read.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kboxse1 For This Useful Post:

Tags
maledom boxing