Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 16-Apr-17, 15:52
Banned
Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28 Points: 4,677, Level: 28
Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5% Activity: 18.5%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Julie is Definitely NOT MARRIED.
She is married to Jesus.
Old 17-Apr-17, 13:35
Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46 Points: 11,563, Level: 46
Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2% Activity: 45.2%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,006 Times in 624 Posts
Default Re: Julie Squeeze, HELLO to all of you who have supported my Wrestling ....

The job market is getting rather crowded for massage therapists.She could do better if she went to a 2 year school for something medical or with computers,etc.
Old 22-Apr-17, 22:29
Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52 Points: 14,900, Level: 52
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 390 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwfan53 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I do see her twitter posts and when this came up earlier, I scrolled back and looked. Back in 2015, she posted a couple of things that implied she was in a serious relationship. She might have more than one twitter feed ie I see the obvious one but I don't see anything that tells me she is married and I sort of think it would be a big thing in her life with her religious background. IMHO of course.
Right - serious relationship isn't the same as being married. Maybe that's what I remember...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvto [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh good, so I still have a chance! ;-)
DITTO! I think we were all thinking that ;-)
Old 22-Apr-17, 23:48
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizyz [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The job market is getting rather crowded for massage therapists.She could do better if she went to a 2 year school for something medical or with computers,etc.
I know Julie a little bit. computers probably isn't her thing. If it was, she'd have probably posted this request herself. She is, however, physically gifted, nice, pretty and a people-person who's more suited to work with people than computers. 19 times out of 20 this would be solid advice. I don't think it fits her skillset.
Old 19-Feb-18, 11:01
Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43 Points: 10,250, Level: 43
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

I'm friends with her on facebook. I was browsing wb270 and realized I haven't seen Julie traveling lately. I go to the SoCall list and it says she retired. Can't find her on sessiongirls either.

Go to her facebook and she is indeed married and doesn't live in SoCal anymore. Look like it took place a couple of weeks ago. Has pics of the wedding and a hyphened last name and everything.

Looks like her session days are over. She was my very first session...back in 2010. She kicked my ass and I had a good time.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Skooby For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 16:24
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I know Julie a little bit. computers probably isn't her thing. If it was, she'd have probably posted this request herself. She is, however, physically gifted, nice, pretty and a people-person who's more suited to work with people than computers. 19 times out of 20 this would be solid advice. I don't think it fits her skillset.
She's pretty good with a piece of chalk and a chalkboard though!

I found a site where I could buy at good value some of Hanz's earlier mixed matches, and did it out of curiosity to see some of the girls performances. And she was keeping track of all her points and declaring herself the winner at the end on the board, in a cool way!

Regardless of what anyone thinks of her funding request (I would say that it was at least an honest request....and to be fair the end goal was indeed to help people once she could start a new career) I think we should all wish her a happy retirement (not that anyone would complain if like Tia she reversed the decision later or something I'm sure!) and a good and fulfilling new career.
The Following User Says Thank You to Armwrestlefan99 For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 16:39
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,424 Times in 784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armwrestlefan99 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She's pretty good with a piece of chalk and a chalkboard though!

I found a site where I could buy at good value some of Hanz's earlier mixed matches, and did it out of curiosity to see some of the girls performances. And she was keeping track of all her points and declaring herself the winner at the end on the board, in a cool way!

Regardless of what anyone thinks of her funding request (I would say that it was at least an honest request....and to be fair the end goal was indeed to help people once she could start a new career) I think we should all wish her a happy retirement (not that anyone would complain if like Tia she reversed the decision later or something I'm sure!) and a good and fulfilling new career.
How did she declare herself the winner and what was the cool way? Do you have a link to that where we can buy?
Old 19-Feb-18, 16:47
Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25 Points: 3,782, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
How did she declare herself the winner and what was the cool way? Do you have a link to that where we can buy?
I assume Hanz uploaded them here himself (seems a legit site - I think I used it to have a look at some of Ironfire's clips at one time too):

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

She just wrote the word 'winner' in her column and I think she underlined it a few times or something if I remember correctly, with a bit of flair and conclusiveness. Probably her ways of winning the points are cooler though, you might agree!
Old 19-Feb-18, 20:00
Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49 Points: 12,856, Level: 49
Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0% Activity: 6.0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,425 Times in 1,106 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skooby [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I'm friends with her on facebook. I was browsing wb270 and realized I haven't seen Julie traveling lately. I go to the SoCall list and it says she retired. Can't find her on sessiongirls either.

Go to her facebook and she is indeed married and doesn't live in SoCal anymore. Look like it took place a couple of weeks ago. Has pics of the wedding and a hyphened last name and everything.

Looks like her session days are over. She was my very first session...back in 2010. She kicked my ass and I had a good time.
Posted Feb 7.

Quote:
So happy to see our beautiful and talented friend Julie Ginther married off. We love you Julie.
So many mixed feelings. I wish her the best but I'll miss the sessions. Loved the occasional hour I spent with her.
The Following User Says Thank You to LicensetoKill For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Feb-18, 23:17
Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29 Points: 4,801, Level: 29
Last Achievements

Bummed that I didn't get to see her. She was high on my wish list. She came to town one time with Frankie Z, who at the time was at the very top of my list. Couldn't do a double session at the time (which is what they were trying to get me to do), so I did a solo with Frankie, who was awesome. Always figured I would run into Julie another time, but that never happened....
The Following User Says Thank You to Cap9900 For This Useful Post: