Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

View Poll Results: What type of fan are you?
Type A 19 19.79%
Type B 57 59.38%
None of the above 20 20.83%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Old 27-Jul-17, 08:27
Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98 Points: 49,593, Level: 98
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,232 Times in 473 Posts
Default Re: What type of fan are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewaylife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Interesting. I'm starting to see that there are a growing number of "Type C's" that I hadn't considered. I think this is because I underestimated the level of nuance within the Type A umbrella. Based on what you've said, I would still consider you to be 'Type A' in the sense that Mixed wrestling for you is more about the "Wrestling". It sounds like for Type A people, the physical, adrenaline, competitive, athletic aspects that are more important. I was probably wrong to say that sex necessarily needs to play a role.

I've come to be of the opinion that for Type B's, Mixed wrestling is actually just a physical manifestation of a deeper psychological concept. I've actually experienced inklings of the same feelings I do with Mixed wrestling in other situations where I feel cornered, controlled, or bested by a woman. When I was a kid, I used to fantisize about girls holding me down and forcing me to wear girl clothes. Mixed wrestling, I think, is just a very effective way for Type B's to see this sort of dominance played out. This is probably why Type A's would likely never get much out of Scissorvixens/Scissorfoxes, whereas a Type B would.
Yes!! Scissorvixens was probably the first fetish website I've come across and it was my first exposure to something close to mixed wrestling. My reaction to it was that it perfectly encapsulated my fetish and I was left wanting more
Old 27-Jul-17, 10:42
Points: 3,414, Level: 24 Points: 3,414, Level: 24 Points: 3,414, Level: 24
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewaylife [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It sounds like for Type A people, the physical, adrenaline, competitive, athletic aspects that are more important. I was probably wrong to say that sex necessarily needs to play a role.
I couldn't have said it any better: that's precisely my case - infact I wrestle men too, not only women.
Old 31-Jul-17, 23:15
Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100 Points: 57,594, Level: 100
Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9% Activity: 92.9%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,751 Times in 1,917 Posts

Strongly type B.

Sex doesn't come into at all. And as I've said before, it actually spoils it for me.

One of my earliest memories was seeing powerfully built, strong female characters in cartoons such as He-Man and She-Ra. Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Women that could do whatever they wanted and no man could stop them. And on TV when I'd see a woman beating up a man, I'd feel an incredible adrenaline rush through my body. At such a young age, I had no way of interpreting these feelings, but I'd often find myself replaying them in my head and thinking of other scenarios. Initially, I interpreted these feelings as anger - something that shouldn't happen, that was terrible and so humiliating for the man.

As I got older, I realised the humiliation was darkly arousing, that's why it often filled my mind when I was alone. The more realistic and plausible, the stronger the emotion. I had a particular affinity to "bad girls" / villainesses beating, humiliating and even killing proud, noble, respectable men. Men I looked up to and aspired to be like.

Last edited by jiminy; 31-Jul-17 at 23:29.
Old 01-Aug-17, 08:27
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Strongly type B.

Sex doesn't come into at all. And as I've said before, it actually spoils it for me.

One of my earliest memories was seeing powerfully built, strong female characters in cartoons such as He-Man and She-Ra. Wonder Woman and Supergirl. Women that could do whatever they wanted and no man could stop them. And on TV when I'd see a woman beating up a man, I'd feel an incredible adrenaline rush through my body. At such a young age, I had no way of interpreting these feelings, but I'd often find myself replaying them in my head and thinking of other scenarios. Initially, I interpreted these feelings as anger - something that shouldn't happen, that was terrible and so humiliating for the man.

As I got older, I realised the humiliation was darkly arousing, that's why it often filled my mind when I was alone. The more realistic and plausible, the stronger the emotion. I had a particular affinity to "bad girls" / villainesses beating, humiliating and even killing proud, noble, respectable men. Men I looked up to and aspired to be like.

That reminds me so much of myself. It's been really interesting to see how many guys report feeling "anger" as a child (me included) when they saw this stuff on TV.
Old 01-Aug-17, 09:15
Administrator
Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100 Points: 864,862, Level: 100
Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9% Activity: 61.9%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 115,688 Times in 9,926 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
And on TV when I'd see a woman beating up a man, I'd feel an incredible adrenaline rush through my body. At such a young age, I had no way of interpreting these feelings, but I'd often find myself replaying them in my head and thinking of other scenarios. Initially, I interpreted these feelings as anger - something that shouldn't happen, that was terrible and so humiliating for the man.

As I got older, I realised the humiliation was darkly arousing, that's why it often filled my mind when I was alone.
Quote:
It's been really interesting to see how many guys report feeling "anger" as a child (me included) when they saw this stuff on TV.
I had the exact same reaction to such scenes when I was a child.
[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] | [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Old 01-Aug-17, 18:11
Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35 Points: 6,985, Level: 35
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

This "anger response" as a child seems very alien to me. My earliest memories are of attraction to strong, beautiful women. I am curious to understand this. What is it about a man's role as physically dominant that seemed appealing to you? Was it simply that male dominance is "normal"? Or was it more than that? Possibly, you might have felt that manhood was contingent on physical dominance and a strong woman thereby extinguishes manhood. Or maybe you felt that a woman's place is to nurture the young boy and by being dominant, the woman is being selfish and no longer fulfilling her proper role.
Old 01-Aug-17, 18:41
Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23 Points: 3,256, Level: 23
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by psf366 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This "anger response" as a child seems very alien to me. My earliest memories are of attraction to strong, beautiful women. I am curious to understand this. What is it about a man's role as physically dominant that seemed appealing to you? Was it simply that male dominance is "normal"? Or was it more than that? Possibly, you might have felt that manhood was contingent on physical dominance and a strong woman thereby extinguishes manhood. Or maybe you felt that a woman's place is to nurture the young boy and by being dominant, the woman is being selfish and no longer fulfilling her proper role.
Or perhaps we've never bothered to analyze it and instead we just respond to it.
Old 01-Aug-17, 23:30
Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28 Points: 4,547, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
That reminds me so much of myself. It's been really interesting to see how many guys report feeling "anger" as a child (me included) when they saw this stuff on TV.
On a Freudian note, perhaps dominant urges sublimated or turned inward are expressed as seeking to be dominated.
Old 15-Aug-17, 07:05
Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83 Points: 36,366, Level: 83
Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8% Activity: 9.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,549 Times in 720 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_G [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
On a Freudian note, perhaps dominant urges sublimated or turned inward are expressed as seeking to be dominated.
I have discussed this at length with my psychologist who tells me that one theory, is that things which are unpleasant, abusive, traumatic during childhood are often "flipped" by the mind to become erotic/sexualized as a sort of survival/defense mechanism. For example, an abused child may go on to develop a sexual affinity for being dominated. While I'm sure this doesn't universally apply to everyone, I've found it to be persuasive at least in my own case, and perhaps other Type B's as well. I think it goes a long way toward explaining the commonly reported phenomenon that Movies and TV shows depicting women beating up or physically dominating men eliciting a response of anger in a lot of us as kids.