Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Videos

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 15-Aug-14, 12:32
Points: 5,418, Level: 31 Points: 5,418, Level: 31 Points: 5,418, Level: 31
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Chyna Losing

I was looking for a thread that would relate to this, but was unable to find one. Like most here, I love to see a female dominate the male as it is the predicament I would like to find myself in. However, I do enjoy to see the female being dominated every now and then. When it was the "Attitude Era" for the WWE it wasn't too uncommon to have intergender matches, especially with Chyna and sometimes Lita. Chyna set the precedent to be able to compete, and even, beat the men, but i just stumbled upon these YouTube videos that depicts times when Chyna was being defeated. I really enjoyed them and hope you do too!

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HeadscissorMe For This Useful Post:
Old 15-Aug-14, 12:50
Banned
Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55 Points: 16,177, Level: 55
Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1% Activity: 44.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Chyna Losing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadscissorMe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I was looking for a thread that would relate to this, but was unable to find one. Like most here, I love to see a female dominate the male as it is the predicament I would like to find myself in. However, I do enjoy to see the female being dominated every now and then. When it was the "Attitude Era" for the WWE it wasn't too uncommon to have intergender matches, especially with Chyna and sometimes Lita. Chyna set the precedent to be able to compete, and even, beat the men, but i just stumbled upon these YouTube videos that depicts times when Chyna was being defeated. I really enjoyed them and hope you do too!

I saw Chyna on an episode of Surreal Life and at one point she is filmed working out with a thigh master and sounding like she was getting off on it. She could have been a great session wrestler whut a waste
Old 16-Aug-14, 03:02
Points: 3,820, Level: 26 Points: 3,820, Level: 26 Points: 3,820, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

I love seeing Lita being beat. It's not a great video, but it's pretty old now. It's Lita being forced to submit by Dean Malenko: [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following User Says Thank You to maineagle93 For This Useful Post:
Old 16-Aug-14, 03:24
Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68 Points: 24,867, Level: 68
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,667 Times in 868 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadscissorMe [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Thanks! Win or lose, Chyna was such a powerful beast back in those days. She had the size, strength, and wrestling chops to handle most men!
The Following User Says Thank You to del For This Useful Post: