Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 03-May-18, 11:54
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Facesitting Gone Viral

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricRRobert [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Thanks, guys!! Any thoughts on whether there should be more to the story?
Personally I was thinking of the Jezebel journalist. Either a co-worker or someone else, and she begins just blogging while facesitting him and she finds it makes her way more productive.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 21:50
Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41 Points: 9,208, Level: 41
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

What if the blogger sets off an ice bucket challenge, only a face sit challenge. Girls face sit boys then challenge friends to find a guy, submit him and facesit him on camera. “You have 3 days to sit on a face!”. Money is raised to support a staunch feminism movement. Could even spread to a few of the #metoo/feminist celebs? Newscasters? Megyn Kelly challenges Kelly Ripa?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 21212998 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 22:23
Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93 Points: 45,076, Level: 93
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,730 Times in 467 Posts

Part 2

The website that had hosted Alison's livestream went dark for 48 hours. Neither Alison nor Ryan made a single post to social media during that time. In fact, the public response to Friday's match was strangely muted throughout the weekend - it seemed the competitors had other things on their mind than a desire to Tweet.

And then, Monday morning, the site was suddenly back online, re-tooled as a video hosting site. The layout was simple and stark; a title at the top simply read "For Discussion of What Happened Friday."

Within days, hundreds of videos had been posted. Many were "talking to the camera" style, whether girls gloating about Alison's victory and their facesitting experience, or men making embarrassed excuses or angry accusations, or pretentious retrospectives on the night. And some, of course, were stupid memes or looped videos like "Ali Dislocates His Shoulder For Ten Hours." But a few categories stood out above the rest.

For one, by Tuesday, there were the "Redemption" videos. Some of the early confessionals featured guys facing the camera and angrily (sometimes tearfully) insisting that just because some genetic freak beat up a guy who didn't know how to fight didn't mean they deserved the humiliation they suffered. Insisting that they could have easily dominated their tormentresses in a real physical contest. Insisting that they had been manipulated and should get another chance.

Unsurprisingly, some of the women they'd made bets with, still high and confident from the experience of grinding all over their faces for hours on end, quickly accepted the challenge. It became a trend for them to respond with the very words from Alison's original Tweet: "No, I accept! And when I beat you again… <wink>"

Some of the men's redemptions were successful, and by Tuesday night there were videos online of a girl being twisted up like a pretzel, screaming her submission, followed by hate-fucking, bondage, degradation. Those could be hard to watch, but the "Failed Redemption" videos were often twice as brutal and emotional.

One of them in particular, which attracted millions of views, ended with a handsome young man with a clearly broken nose screaming "No! Not again! Please!" just before the soft cheeks of the girl who had stolen his fiancée three years prior once again enveloped his face for the second time in a week. That moment swiftly became a widely-distributed gif. And it was soon a trend for girls to respond to the "No, I accept!" replies with their own message of support: "No! Not again! Please!"

A second quickly-popular category of video were the "welcher" videos. An early example, "Welcher Pays the Price," featured four young blonde girls, so similar in appearance they could have been quadruplets, ambushing a man and dragging him, kicking and screaming, into a shed, where they worked together to duct tape him into an inescapable cocoon. They explained that he had run from the room on Friday instead of taking his punishment like a man. Then they took turns smothering him - with their feet, with their breasts, with their asses - until he was completely shattered, babbling apologies and submissions and promises to be good.

As popular as the redemption and welcher videos were, though, there was one category that shocked everyone and captured the most attention: "Broken In."

The first of these, a video entitled "He's Completely Broken In," was posted to the site just two hours after its return. It opened with a woman and a man sitting in chairs, facing each other: she, a cute redhead in her mid-twenties in a crisp white blouse, knee-length black skirt, and black pumps; he, an athletically built man apparently in his forties, wearing a business suit.

"Hi, everyone," said the redhead with a smile and a wave to the camera. "I just want to show y'all what happened to this one after Friday's match. Tell us your name, pet."

The older man looked entirely dejected and downtrodden. Looking at his feet, avoiding her gaze, he mumbled "Michael O'Sullivan."

"And what am I to you, Michael O'Sullivan?"

"You're a secretary in my firm." His voice was such a low mumble a subtitle had to be provided.

"Speak up, pet," commanded the redhead. "Did you think Ryan was going to win that fight? Did you get smothered under my ass all Friday night while Alison sat on that dumb jock?"

"Yes, that's right," Michael mumbled, a little louder.

"Why are you here today instead of at work?"

"Because you told me to be."

"And why did you say yes to that?"

"I – I don't know."

The redhead turned and smiled to the camera. "Notice that he doesn't know. Now, I want everyone watching at home to pay close attention to this. Michael, remove your pants and underwear."

The man blushed furiously. "I – I can't, I just gave my real name, our clients will search…"

The redhead put one finger to her lips. "ssshh," she commanded.

Michael fell silent. He hesitated, he squirmed, but after a tense moment he obediently removed his shoes and suit pants and boxers and sat miserably in the chair, his penis completely flaccid, looking as deflated as the rest of him.

"Now, everyone, watch this," the redhead said to the camera with a smirk, before standing, turning to face away from her victim, and hiking up her skirt around her waist, revealing her pale, bare ass in a cheeky green thong.

The speed at which the man's cock sprung to attention was almost unbelievable. In two seconds he was fully engorged, a look of pain on his face. "It – ah, it – it hurts," he gasped.

"Why does it hurt?" she asked casually, obviously already knowing the answer.

"I'm… I'm too hard. I can't… it's so swollen… please… put your skirt back down…"

"Then relieve the pressure. Jerk off for me. Right now. Right here, on camera." She was still looking away from him; the smirk on her face was delighted but practically demonic.

What followed was five minutes of the man jerking his over-engorged erection from between his shirttails, yanking at it, moaning and whimpering in apparent pain, somehow having no success at reaching climax. The redhead just stood there passively as he did, making "God-can-you-believe-this-asshole" faces at the camera.

Finally, she said "Okay, now you may beg for it."

"Please shove your ass in my face!!" he screamed, desperate for release.

She backed up abruptly, grabbing the back of his head and shoving his face roughly between her pale cheeks, against the fabric of her thong, and at that exact moment he came violently, spurting a massive load of semen onto the backs of her thighs.

The redhead turned to face the camera, grinned, loudly declared "Broken in!" and the video ended.

Dozens and dozens of additional "broken in" videos followed. Within days, it was clear that only some minority of men had been "broken in." Some male observers argued the number was one percent, some women argued it was probably fully one-third, but no one seemed to know the true answer.

It also quickly became clear that not every man had been "broken in" exactly the same way. Various attempts to recreate that first video met with mixed levels of success. Still, it was undeniable that some of the girls who had sat on their victims' faces along with Alison had done something to those men's minds that rendered them, in varying ways and to varying degrees, bent and subjugated to the girls' wills.

At home, Adam watched these videos numb and horrified. After riding his face all night, Jamilla had released him on Saturday morning with a friendly-as-can-be kiss on the forehead. He'd driven home in a fog and scrubbed her dried juices and pubic hairs from his face and then just laid in bed for the rest of the weekend. And then he'd missed three days of classes, unable to face either Jamilla or anyone who knew he'd taken the challenge with her. He was traumatized. At times he felt as though she was still sitting on top of him, pinning him to the bed. He could feel her giant ass surrounding and enveloping his face, taking his air and his consciousness from him. Sometimes he could swear he could still smell her arousal.

Watching one video after another in bed on Wednesday night, a realization dawned on him: I need my life back. I need my own redemption video. And I need to know I'm not broken in.

He resolved that tomorrow he would finally leave the house, and have a few words with Jamilla.

Last edited by EricRRobert; 03-May-18 at 22:44.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 22:24
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

Great job! Really like the concept!

I’d say the real story is with Jamila and Adam as this was only a bet. Adam should want revenge and to prove that if there was no agreement, then the outcome would have been impossible. And Jamila should be eager to repeat the encounter.

But don’t listen to me, it’s your story. I know you asked for suggestions but as someone who has taken suggestions before, you can’t please everyone. Sometimes the reader just needs to trust the author. If that means following the same characters, splitting the narrative into side stories or hell even if it means <gasp> ending the story! I know that’s controversial but I’d rather end a story than let it get stale.

Sorry, didn’t mean to go off on a tangent there. Keep up the good work!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-May-18, 22:28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jericho3 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Great job! Really like the concept!

I’d say the real story is with Jamila and Adam as this was only a bet. Adam should want revenge and to prove that if there was no agreement, then the outcome would have been impossible. And Jamila should be eager to repeat the encounter.

But don’t listen to me, it’s your story. I know you asked for suggestions but as someone who has taken suggestions before, you can’t please everyone. Sometimes the reader just needs to trust the author. If that means following the same characters, splitting the narrative into side stories or hell even if it means <gasp> ending the story! I know that’s controversial but I’d rather end a story than let it get stale.

Sorry, didn’t mean to go off on a tangent there. Keep up the good work!
Thanks, Jericho! Amusingly, I think your post overlapped with me posting part 2 - and it looks to me like I'm setting up to take exactly your advice

I love getting suggestions - sometimes they really spark something in me. I just also know that I'll have to ignore at least 90%, and sometimes 100%, of them; they're ideas for someone else's story, not mine.
Old 03-May-18, 22:35
Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65 Points: 22,260, Level: 65
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 2,504 Times in 228 Posts

It does appear that happened! Once again, great work. Keep it up!
The Following User Says Thank You to Jericho3 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-18, 17:30
Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31 Points: 5,415, Level: 31
Last Achievements

I bet Ryan is broken in.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seamus1997 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-18, 17:53
Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100 Points: 57,567, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,749 Times in 1,916 Posts

I really like the concept too. Great stuff. Personally, I feel this could develop into a lot of self-contained instalments you can have fun with rather than just concentrating on Adam & Jamilla.

As for suggestions, I'd love to read about a young 20-something male vs. a 40-something milf, maybe in an office setting where she is his boss. Also, a teen girl vs. her best friend's father or an older, middle aged man, maybe her teacher. For me, it's the rivalries and the ultimate shame of the male losing that I most like to read about.

I also love that it's a story for the new millennium with the social media influence. Little touches like Adam watching Youtube vids really help the story become more immersive. I could definitely see hashtags such as #isatonhisface and #iputhimtosleep being used by these proud, dominant women as they snap pics for their instagram pages.
The Following User Says Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-18, 21:03
Last Achievements

Hey guys, thanks so much for the feedback. I'm definitely interested in the idea of turning the camera on other conflicts – the Jezebel journalist, Ryan the day after the livestreamed fight, the fiancée-stealing lesbian who ruined a man's attempt at redemption, characters who have not been introduced…

…but for now let's check back in with Jamilla and Adam.

Part 3

Adam stood barefoot on the soft mats in the concrete basement, dressed in gym shorts and a grey tank top. He felt irked that Jamilla was keeping him waiting, even though he was technically five minutes early. It was still off-putting. The whole day had been weirdly off-putting.

He'd worked up a whole speech for Jamilla about how he deserved a chance at redemption. He was going to appeal to her feminism, appeal to her sense of fair play, appeal to her ego; he had strategies. And once again she'd yanked the rug right out from under him.

He'd walked into the nearly empty lecture hall a few minutes early, scanned the room for Jamilla, and suddenly took a defensive step backward as she was already practically charging him, grinning ear to ear.

"Adam!!" she'd exclaimed, scooping him up into a tight hug, giving him an aggressive peck on the lips.

He'd pulled her hands apart behind his back and taken a step back from her, a serious and earnest look on his face, beginning his prepared speech. "Jamilla, I think you owe me a redemption video like the ones on the –" he'd started.

"Oh, thank God," she'd sighed, stepping in close to him again, right in his personal space, her effusive breasts nearly brushing against his chest.

"What?" he'd babbled, dumbfounded.

"Adam," she'd said with a dreamy smile, "I've seriously needed to talk to you. That was – it was so amazing. I mean, I've gotten laid before, I've gotten myself off before, but last Friday, sitting on your face and making you suck my cunt all night… God fucking damn it, I think that's when I lost my virginity for real. It was like nothing I've…" Her pupils were dilated as she trailed off, smiling up at him. "And you kept me waiting six days, you dick!" she added with mock indignance, punctuating it with a playful punch to his hip.

He'd stared at her wide-eyed and bewildered – was she joking?? Was she messing with him?? But there was no sign of sarcasm on her face, just, well, just pure, uninhibited lust. He'd often lain in bed fantasizing about a girl looking at him this way, desiring him so much she could barely keep her clothes on. Everything else about this moment, though, was absolutely nothing like those fantasies.

"Okay, Jamilla, but it's not going to be that way again. This time I'm going –"

"We really don't need the trash talk," she cut him off again. "Look, submission wrestling, best two out of three, basement of Powell hall, 8:30. That work for you?"

"Um, yeah, t-that, that works – did you – did you already set this up??"

"Two days ago," she'd smiled. "I just have to send a few texts. God I need this like you can't believe!!"

Another aggressive peck on the lips and she'd turned her back on him, leaving him at a total loss, watching the backs of her thick thighs and the sway of her more-than-generous ass as she returned to her seat.

And now it was 8:25 and his whole body was a bundle of raw nerves. The door had been left unlocked. Small squares of blue foam mats, interlocking like puzzle pieces, carpeted the storage room floor. Desks and chairs had been shoved and stacked against walls. Professional three-point lighting had been set up in the room, and three of the school's expensive camcorders, stenciled with another building's name, had been set up on tripods of varying heights. Jamilla hadn't been kidding about wanting this. She'd put some fucking work into it!

The door swung open and in she walked. Waving at him, she strolled directly over to a laptop on a desk in the corner, bent over, and hit a few buttons. "And we're rolling," she announced with a smile as she straightened up.

Adam had just been staring at her obscenely revealing outfit! The soft pink top was – well, he wasn't sure if it was a bikini top or a bra. It seemed to offer no support at all. Her massive tits were as perky as tits that size can be, but 42Fs or whatever the hell those were are going to have some serious sway. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through the thin pink translucent fabric. Below, she wore a baggy jet black pair of shorts. There was no concealing an ass that full and round, but the shorts sure seemed to be trying their best.

Pink and black, he thought. Just like Alison's outfit on Friday. Given how meticulously Jamilla had planned this evening, there was no way that was a coincidence.

He marveled again at how relatively flat her stomach looked given how obscenely thick the rest of her body was. Did she outweigh him?? He had a good nine inch height advantage but… damn, it was probably close. Then again, 30 pounds of tits isn't exactly a weight advantage you can use in a fight, he thought to himself.

"I'm, um, so, I'm ready to pin you down and fuck you into submission for the cameras," he boasted awkwardly, suddenly embarrassed that he'd just been filmed basically gawking at her body with his mouth wide open like an idiot.

She didn't even give him a verbal response – just kicked off her sandals, stood a few feet in front of him on the mats, and, with two fingers and a smirk, beckoned him to come get some.

He charged her. He wrapped his strong arms around her waist and slammed her right down to that big sadistic butt. He shoved her shoulders down, grabbed her wrists. It felt like victory.

But then she bridged, hard, and he flew off to the side. Using all her weight, she bullied herself on top of him. He kept a vice grip on her wrists, making sure she couldn't turn the tables and grab his own. She slowly fought to scoot up on him, winning one inch after another, and he found his nose pressed against her massive cleavage. With horror, he suddenly realized for the first time that 30 pounds of tits can be used in a fight.

Suddenly scared, he released one of her wrists and pushed against her shoulder, trying to prevent her from laying those heavy jugs down on his face. His muscles strained as he shoved her back. Her weight on his chest made it hard to breathe. But bit by bit, he started making progress, started opening up some distance between his face and her tits.

Then her legs slipped between his, locking with his ankles, and he cried out in pain as she tore his legs apart in a vicious grapevine. He thrashed, shook violently, and finally managed to get one ankle unlocked. With heroic effort, he wriggled free from under her heavy body and got up to his knees.

She was already tackling him from behind. He found himself driven face-down, kissing the mats. Her ass was soon seated right down on his shoulder blades, nailing him to the floor. He felt her sweaty thighs against his ears, her fingers in his hair pulling his chin up. Her huge thighs clamped down hard and he moaned as she showed him that those legs had serious power. But her position was no good in terms of leverage, and he got his feet under him, bent his body up in an inverted V, and kicked hard. His head popped out from between her legs.

He quickly stood up, demoralized and bewildered by how fucking *tough* Jamilla was turning out to be. She spun around on her knees and tackled him without standing, leaping up and slamming her shoulder into his center of gravity. He went down hard on his ass as she climbed him and began to scale his body, slowly working him to his back.

He didn't make it easy for her. They struggled for minutes as she gained ground one slow inch at a time, working him to his back, then pressing her chest into his, then managing to get his thinner legs scissored between hers so all he could do was squirm helplessly. Adam worked out twice a week at the university gym and was in good shape, but he was breathing hard. Jamilla was sweating, panting for breath, but there was a determination deep inside her that wouldn't let her quit.

After a few more adjustments of her heavy body, Adam found himself back in the same position he'd been in five minutes ago, his nose against her cleavage, his chest compressed under her weight. He tried to struggle out from beneath her but his muscles just wouldn't cooperate. The fear in his eyes was apparent as she worked both their hands beneath his head.

And then in one awful moment his arm muscles failed and he was sucked fully into her sweaty cleavage. "Yes!!" she shouted triumphantly as she turned his whole world black once again. Adam tried to twist his head side to side, tried to purse his lips and suck and suck for breath, but couldn't find anything but flesh. He began to panic. He tapped frantically on her back.

He wasn't sure she'd let go of him, but she did – she sat up on his pelvis and smiled down at him. He looked up at her, gasping, as her tits swung back and forth above him, the tits that had just taken his breath and could have taken his life.

"That could have been it," she teased him. "I could have put you out cold. There's nothing you could have done. And then I could have smothered you and made you suck my cunt all night."

"It's best two out of three," he protested resentfully. "Get off of me. And stop saying suck my cunt. It's disgusting."

Jamilla laughed. "I'll stop saying it when you start doing it, big boy," she retorted. Then she gamely got off his smothered and panting body, stood, and beckoned him to get up for the second fall.

Adam got back to his feet and sized up his situation. He was demoralized, humiliated, shaken. He tried not to think about girls all over the world watching that smother on the site tomorrow. But on the other hand, he was getting his breath back pretty quick and Jamilla was kind of a mess. Her dark hair was plastered to her neck with sweat. A rivulet of sweat trickled down between those big tits. Her baggy shorts clung to her hips. And her breath was coming even quicker than his.

So he charged her again. And just as with the first fall, he scooped her right off her feet, planted her down on her big butt, and started working to pin her. She was strong and she was thick, but she obviously wasn't any kind of master strategist.

They struggled back and forth. She was so slippery and so determined that he had a terrible time getting her under control. Twice, she slipped free and got on top of him. Once, she got his nose pressed against that cleavage again, and he let out a noise that sounded like a sob of despair. But each time he fought and fought and got loose. Jamilla was slowing down.

Finally, after ten minutes, he dragged himself on top of her, got her locked in a schoolboy pin, and this time for once it was his crotch pressing against her chin. He angrily made a fist above her face and spat out the words "Now I've got you, you fucking bitch!"

Adrenaline was coursing through him. He didn't just want to fuck her, he wanted to tear her in half. With his cock, with his bare hands, it hardly even mattered.

"Dude, there's no punching in wrestling," Jamilla said calmly with an exhausted smile. "But yeah, you got me. The second fall is yours. I tap."

Adam rolled off her, suddenly a little embarrassed by his brief lapse in sportsmanship, and they stood up, facing each other a third time. Jamilla was panting and sweating like she'd just finished a half-marathon; in contrast, Adam was charged and energized, realizing he was going to get his redemption. He was going to fucking beat this bitch!

"The third fall is going to me. You're gassed out," he bragged ruthlessly, putting his hands up in front of him, ready to pounce.

"Yeah," she agreed. "I'm gassed out. But you're broken in."

"I'm not fucking br–" he started to say – and Jamilla suddenly yanked down her shorts and spun around, giving him a big old eyeful of her twin globes.

Adam's stomach dropped out from under him. His cock stiffened so hard and so fast it seemed to drain all the blood from his body. It tented his shorts at a perfect ninety degree angle, like a wooden peg had been hammered into him for use as a coathook. "Oh God" he whispered. "Oh God." Just like the redhead and the lawyer in the video, his brain whispered to him.

There was that ass! That big, sweaty, cruel, conquering ass. Friday night suddenly slammed into his brain in a way he didn't even know was possible. His mind was jerked back in time, vividly living in the memory of his tongue submissively protruding from his mouth, obediently licking her crack and wet pussy. He had been somewhere between sleep and wakefulness and it felt like he was all over again. He could swear he could smell her. He could feel her! His knees shook. Every muscle in his body felt as soft as his raging erection was hard.

It was so hard it hurt. It was everything he could do not to bury his face in Jamilla, to beg her to let him pass out in her cheeks. He had no idea what the fuck was happening to him, even though he knew exactly what was happening to him.

"Come on, gym rat, aren't you going to throw me down and fuck me all night? Don't tell me you're going to crawl over here and suck. my. cunt?"

Adam tried to stop himself. He really did. But he found himself on his hands and knees. Crawling to her. His nose straining for her irresistible crack. Then screaming in agony as she roughly shoved his head downward and those thick, cruel thighs snapped around his neck instead in a standing headscissor.

Jamilla smiled directly into a camera as Adam pounded at the back of her thighs, crying incoherencies, shaking, twitching, finally going still. She spread her legs and he dropped lifeless to the mats like a sack of flour. She turned to the camera with sadistic glee.

"Broken in."

She gave a cute little curtsey to her audience with an invisible skirt, then kicked Adam over to his back. She stood straddling his face. Her pussy was so dripping wet that a single bead of sweaty arousal dropped down from it, splashed right on his unconscious eye.

His eyes fluttered open just as her hungry crotch descended onto him.
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to EricRRobert For This Useful Post:
Old 06-May-18, 22:21
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Last Achievements

Awe too bad Adam I was really pulling for you to get your redemption after a hard fought battle. Then almost epilogue style you both realize you enjoy it so much you start making these bet battles a regular thing. Alas she had you before you ever even new it.

Great work EricRRobert!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post:

Tags
f/m, facesitting