Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 25-May-18, 00:32
Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37 Points: 7,661, Level: 37
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

And it’s up! Have at it, everyone.

New chapters can be posted here:

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Some notes:

WIP chapters are dead ends that have no branches attached or ways to get back to a Hub. Hub chapters represent significant locations in the ECL complex; the only one of these that’s complete at the moment is the dressing rooms area.

Your matches do not have to be as long or detailed as the sample, but they should preferably include at least one possible outcome where each side wins.

Things I’m hoping to add at some point in the future:

Stats or skills you can train which have some effect on the outcomes of matches.

Some sort of face/heel meter separate from your out-of-character reputation that determines how you act in your in-ring persona.

An experience or fame tracker that allow you to access more matches or areas when it gets high enough, which you can increase in a variety of ways throughout the story. (If enough matches are written for the Fantasy League, I’d like to gate it behind this so that people will interact with our OCs instead of going directly to bang whichever one of their waifus is in this.)

All of these are fairly easy to accomplish with CHYOA variables, but very hard to implement across the story, so I’m adopting a “wait and see” attitude to find out whether it could benefit from any of these systems.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 15:05
Last Achievements

Default Re: Any interest on collaborating on an erotic-fighting choose-your-own-adventure?

If any of you write chapters for the story, please either put a message in this thread or PM me about it so I can review them as soon as possible.
Old 25-May-18, 15:38
Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25 Points: 3,696, Level: 25
Last Achievements

Loved your story can’t wait for more.
Old 26-May-18, 07:13
Last Achievements

I’ve added a backstage conversation chapter (in which you meet La Diabla Roja from Defeated By The Champion, working out in the gym), a rudimentary player’s guide, and the beginnings of the stat system. I’m working on a match that will make use of that system as well.
Old 29-May-18, 12:06
Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20 Points: 2,505, Level: 20
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDeadlyHamAttack [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I tried to do a sequel, but it never got approved by the staff.
Sad to find this out. Would have loved a sequel.

Last edited by Vanilla; 29-May-18 at 12:06. Reason: typo
Old 30-May-18, 02:20
Last Achievements

Finished up writing another match, this one against a friend of your character who joined the League a while before you did. Post-match chat is also done.

Again, anyone is welcome to contribute; I get it if you guys are all too busy to write, but even suggestions are helpful. I have some ideas for this, but I can’t do all of it on my own.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-18, 18:57
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Finished up writing another match, this one against a friend of your character who joined the League a while before you did. Post-match chat is also done.

Again, anyone is welcome to contribute; I get it if you guys are all too busy to write, but even suggestions are helpful. I have some ideas for this, but I can’t do all of it on my own.
Man, I wish I had the writing skill to contribute. What you've done so far is absolutely fantastic. No rush, obviously, but I'm very much looking forward to a match with La Diabla Roja.
Old 05-Jun-18, 23:49
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadmachine [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Man, I wish I had the writing skill to contribute. What you've done so far is absolutely fantastic. No rush, obviously, but I'm very much looking forward to a match with La Diabla Roja.
She’s absolutely a high priority for a match, and I’ll probably end up doing it soon. Right now I’m working on writing a different match, based on a character/outline submitted by @[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] (Samira, an Indian belly-dancer-themed wrestler). But La Diabla will probably be next after that. Expect to see her make full use of her best ass-et.

(I’m not sorry.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:
Old 08-Jun-18, 16:41
Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31 Points: 5,602, Level: 31
Last Achievements

The Samira bout's off to an excellent start! You do a great job of differentiating between the different fighters' styles and personalities.
Old 09-Jun-18, 18:53
Last Achievements

@[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register], would you be interested in writing an erotic boxing match for this? Your previous work on erotic fighting has been excellent, and it’d be a nice way to add some variety to the matches.
The Following User Says Thank You to Korn For This Useful Post:

Tags
choose your own adventure, collaboration, collaborative, erotic, interactive, sexfight