Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 24-May-18, 17:51
Post of The Year Winner
Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76 Points: 30,672, Level: 76
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Thanked 4,227 Times in 360 Posts
Default Re: Wrestling with Kelly - A supposedly fun thing I'll never do again

Thanks for all the comments, guys!
I've been keeping this story bottled up for too long and have wanted to tell it since I joined the forum but was leery of somehow being unmasked by Kelly, even though we now live 2,000 miles apart. Paranoia, I guess. I doubt if she reads this forum, but when I get to a part of the saga wherein she displays some unusual behaviors you may disagree. Let me know.

Also, I wanted to apologize if some of the events I'm going to reveal seem familiar. I've used a couple of real occurrences, disguised a bit, in other stories. In this story, as I promised, everything I'm writing is 100% true. *TV moderator voice* -Only the names have been changed to protect the deviants...

So after having sex it was apparent to both of us that there a spark there, some chemistry. After I took her home I already started planning on when I would see her again. I couldn't wait!

It was a week or so later and this time we went right to my condo. I cooked a simple dinner, opened a bottle of wine, and tried not to appear too eager to get her into bed again. After a couple of hours I finally succeeded and we headed down the hallway to my bedroom. This time we went right to making out while lying on the bed. After prolonged kissing we started removing clothes and were down to our underwear in no time.

"Hey," she said, "Want to play King of the Bed?"

I hesitated. I really didn't want to lose again, but I sure wanted to roll around with her, so after a few seconds I agreed. We went at it, each of us a little more aware of the others capabilities. In no time we were starting to perspire as each of us sought to heave the other overboard, bodies straining against each other as we each vied for the upper hand. I was much more cautious this time, but after a few minutes I found myself lying near the edge of the bed on my stomach, clinging to the bed frame with one hand and trying to fend her off with the other. She was relentless and managed to kneel next to me, slide her hands under my torso and, lifting and pushing at the same time, shoved me off and, legs flailing, I toppled to the floor. She had won again.

I got up on my knees and looked at her, preening in her now-familiar victor pose. She grinned, not bothering to hide her confident attitude.

"You like that game, don't you?" I said.

"As long as I win," she said.

I climbed back on the bed, crawling towards her on my hands and knees. I should mention that there used to be a mattress size called 'California King'. I don't know if they make it anymore, but it was bigger than a normal king-size mattress. We had plenty of room for rolling around.

Anyway, I approached her for a kiss and we embraced, enjoying the feeling of our sweaty slipperiness. I gently pushed her onto her back and started to get serious. I was really turned on and it seemed like she was too. She pushed her hands against my shoulders as I was nuzzling her neck and said "Don't you want to wrestle anymore?"

There - she said it! We weren't pretending to play a game; she had admitted we were flat-out wrestling. Okay, then.

"You like wrestling?" I murmured, my lips close to her ear.

"I like beating you," she said.

Slightly offended by the matter-of-fact tone, I said "You know you were lucky, right? There's no way you could have won if we were wrestling for real."

Her eyes lit up. "Oh yeah? Well how about THIS!" And before I could react I felt her ankles on the inside of my calves and she forcibly spread my legs in a grapevine.

Pause for a moment. Let's take a few minutes to talk about the Grapevine hold as it applies to wrestling. There are 43,960 members of this forum, all of whom probably know what a grapevine is. But I must confess that at that time, I had no idea what a grapevine was, and in fact didn't find out until I joined this forum in 2015. I know, I know... right now you're probably scratching your head and thinking "boyandy, you don't really seem like a moron, but anybody who doesn't know what a grapevine is has to be one burger short of a Happy Meal. How can you not know what a grapevine is - especially if you like mixed wrestling?"

Here's the deal; remember the time period (early 90's) and take into consideration the fact that I was not a big pro wrestling fan because I thought it was dumb. Occasionally I'd see some hot babe wrestling while channel-flipping but it was so fake-looking it never held my interest. So, I never really watched and have no idea if it was a common thing back then or not. I had watched a lot of wrestling in high school, but don't remember ever seeing a grapevine. Of course, there was no such thing as boys wrestling girls back then or I might have. I don't think guys relish the thought of grinding against another guys hips while trying to trap your opponents legs. Or at least I don't.

Secondly, and I know this sounds idiotic, I didn't know I was being grapevined. I couldn't see what was going on down below, only feel her ankles applying ungodly pressure. I felt the searing pain rocket up my inner thigh and all other thought immediately vanished while I tried to deal with all the pain. Here's what I thought was going on - as a longtime jogger and basketball player who hated to stretch, I just assumed that she was much more flexible than I was. My hamstrings had always been tight and I had never been able to sit cross-legged. Apparently all of the jogging I did only stretched the legs going forward and back, not side-to-side. I thought she was spreading her legs like a Vee a lot wider than I could, hence, the pain.

I know, I know... It's a stunning lack of self-awareness on my part. But it's true.

Anyway, the moment she applied that pressure I yelped in pain and started begging her to stop while she grinned wickedly up at me. Then, taking advantage of my weakened state, kept the pressure on while she pushed me over onto my back while maintaining her hold. Then she grabbed my wrists and pushed them to the bed, her hips thrusting against mine. Somehow, my inability to use my legs had robbed me of some kind of necessary leverage – I was only at about 70% full-strength in my arms and it wasn’t enough to break free. I was pinned.

"What's the matter?" she said, "You look like you're in pain."

My head thrashed from side to side as I moaned and pleaded at the same time. I know it sounds melodramatic, but I really was in a lot of pain. I honestly thought she was going to tear a muscle. "Ow Ow Ow! Stop it! It hurts!"

She eased up a little and raised her head to look down at my face, examining my expression with a detached look. I rocked from side-to-side trying to throw her off but she was firmly in control. Her hands were too strong for me to wrench my arms free and my lower half felt like I was a wishbone and it was Thanksgiving. I was hopelessly trapped and we both knew it. She smiled and said, “You can’t get loose, can you?”

And, as it will come to no surprise to readers of this forum, I was immensely aroused, a fact she seemed to acknowledge by rubbing her vulva against my erection. This seemed to arouse her too. Instead of accepting my surrender she began showering me with little kisses, whispering things like, "Do you give up? Am I hurting you?" She moved to the side of my neck and kissed her way up to my ear. "Are you my prisoner?" My wild thrashing intensified as she started whispering vague threats in my ear about how she was going to make me suffer, ratcheting up the forcefulness as she slipped her tongue in, probing the inside of my ear with increasing fervor until I felt like my brain was turning into Jell-O.

She made two important discoveries that night:
1.I was susceptible to the grapevine.
2.My ears were so sensitive to tongue kisses they may have just as well been a pair of vaginas.

I was groaning and panting like never before and she was reveling in her dominance over me, laughing and teasing me unmercifully by varying the degree of pressure she applied. “Take that!” she’d say, just before flexing her leg muscles and sending agony up my legs. It was a weird mixture of pain and pleasure. I didn’t know whether to beg for release or beg for sex.

She decided for me. Releasing my wrists she sat up and said “Take off your boxers.” Gasping in relief I lifted my hips off the bed and slid my underwear down. She stood up on the bed, legs on either side of me and did a slow striptease while looking down at my upturned face. It was the first time I had ever viewed a woman from that angle – gazing up at her pussy and the underneath of her breasts and it sent a jolt through me. There was something about it that felt highly erotic.

It’s hard to describe the look on her face right then; I’ve thought about it a lot over the years. It wasn’t triumph, or anticipation, or in any way light-hearted. The best description I can come up with is that she looked as though what had happened had done so because it was supposed to. She looked satisfied. She looked as though she had expected to beat me.

Sitting back down, her pussy sat perfectly on my erection. She was wet. Slowly, she began sliding back and forth, as if she was masturbating me with her cunt. It felt indescribable and it was only a couple of minutes before I was on the edge of cumming. “C’mon,” I whispered urgently, “Let me inside you.”
She smiled mysteriously and rose up enough to reach down and take my cock and guide it inside her. A few more rapid strokes and I was done. I came in a rush while she continued watching me. Later that night as I was re-living the act, it occurred to me that she hadn’t had an orgasm. In fact, it looked like she wasn’t even trying to. I thought that was strange. As a wanna-be ladies man I had always thought it was important that my partner reach climax, but she seemed oddly unconcerned.

That right there should have sent up a red flag. If she wasn’t in it for the orgasm, what was she in for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixfightor [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I really identified with a lot of the stuff you were saying about public vs private life at the start, mate. I jealously guarded the secret of my mixed wrestling fetish for yeeeears. I did not, however, encounter an exciting girl like Kelly who allowed me to live out my fantasies. I did marry the first girl who would consent to scissor me, though. The less said about that the better, however, because when that all fell apart I ended up feeling more weird and less normal than ever. .
mixfightor, my friend, you have hit the nail on the motherfucking head. As the rest of this story will demonstrate - better watch you wish for because you Just. Might. Get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by V V P [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Unfortunately we don't have girls named Kelly in Russia
I told you the names were changed. How do you know her real name isn't Svetlana?
Old 25-May-18, 04:10
Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34 Points: 6,394, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Its ridiculous how talented you are. Brilliant.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sirius For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 16:34
Points: 5,856, Level: 32 Points: 5,856, Level: 32 Points: 5,856, Level: 32
Last Achievements

can't wait for the next installment
The Following User Says Thank You to luvtuffgals For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 17:21
Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31 Points: 5,439, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

This is just great. I'm pouring over every word. Well done!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scissorlove For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 20:07
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

Fucking hell, what a start - I'm dying to hear more! (No rush though )

I can understand why you held onto this one for a while. Even with the anonymity of this forum, those kinds of stories can be so deeply guarded and personal, it's like it's a risk or something to put them out there. So hat's off for taking that plunge!

I think my ultimate fantasy would be to NOT have that "double life" feeling attached to this. Like if this kink was widely known and just casually accepted - like along the same lines as having a "thing" for redheads or something.
The Following User Says Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:
Old 25-May-18, 20:43
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by angscud [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Fucking hell, what a start - I'm dying to hear more! (No rush though )

I think my ultimate fantasy would be to NOT have that "double life" feeling attached to this. Like if this kink was widely known and just casually accepted - like along the same lines as having a "thing" for redheads or something.
Amen, brother.
I'm not going to rush the rest of the story but I've been marinating in it for over twenty years. I just have to put things in the right order and think about why things happened the way they did.
Funny how even after all that time there's still some anxiety about not wanting to appear like a wuss. Thought I got over that, but writing it down brings back some tangled emotions. Huh.
The Following User Says Thank You to boyandy For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-18, 00:25
Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37 Points: 7,622, Level: 37
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

This is so hot, mainly because it is supposedly true. A real naturally developing experience like this, while young, is something I never had but oh so wanted, no planned and paid for session could ever come close to what you are describing. All I want to know is how could you let such a woman go?
The Following User Says Thank You to jim1245 For This Useful Post:
Old 26-May-18, 01:56
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim1245 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
This is so hot, mainly because it is supposedly true. A real naturally developing experience like this, while young, is something I never had but oh so wanted, no planned and paid for session could ever come close to what you are describing. All I want to know is how could you let such a woman go?
Oh, you'll see...
Old 27-May-18, 22:33
Post of The Year Winner
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

The next time I saw Kelly I didn't have to go pick her up, she drove over in her new red Camaro. I have to admit she was a stunning sight - blonde hair teased, red lipstick carefully chosen to match the Camaro and a pair of shorts that really showed off her ass-etts. She had dismissively referred to herself once as "the girl with the bubble-butt" but I was not complaining. She was coy about revealing her vital statistics but I was thinking she probably weighed about 145 lbs. In fact; there is a girl that could have been her body double - the legendary Nikki Norris. I don't know how tall Nikki was and she had better boobs, but Kelly was prettier. I uploaded a reminder at the bottom just so you can get a better visual.

We didn't waste much time getting into the bedroom. I was all over her undoing buttons and bra hooks while she was unzipping my pants. As soon as we were down to our underwear it was onto the bed for kissing, snuggling, and very shortly thereafter, wrestling. I thought I was prepared to block her 'leg hold' as I was calling it, but no. She was feisty and strong enough that I had to pay attention to her upper half as well and somewhere in the middle of rolling around I felt those ankles hooking on the inside of my legs again. I kicked madly to free myself while she looked up at me mischievously, "You think you can escape?" she asked teasingly.

Just when I thought I could break free she tightened her grip, my inner thigh muscles screamed and I howled. I was naive. I thought that because I was on top I would have the other hand. Ha!

Once again she took advantage of my defenses collapsing and rolled over on top of me. Now she really was in command. Once again she seized my wrists, pinned them to the bed and lowered her face until our noses touched. I was panting a little as she kept me on the verge of agony. "Looks like I win again," she said, and licked the tip of my nose.

My arms were at shoulder level and I thought if I extended them straight overhead I could break her hold. "It ain't over," I said, "I'm just getting started." Summoning a burst of strength I tried to shoot my arms up. I failed. Just plain couldn't do it. She was squeezing fiercely, her elbows tucked into her sides and I couldn't muster enough power to stretch out. She smiled again and began kissing the side of my neck, giving me little nips with her sharp teeth.

Later, I was mulling it over and tried to figure out how she was able to keep my arms from getting loose. I was pretty sure I had more upper-body strength, but in that position she definitely had overpowered me. Here's my half-baked theory; it was like trying to hit a baseball while sitting on a stool. Without the use of your lower body you're just arm-swinging. You may grunt and give it all you got, but it's still going to be a weak grounder to short. That was the situation I was in lying underneath her, and she was using her entire body.
Advantage- Kelly.

(Thanks to mxboxer for the picture of Nikki at the bottom of the page)

Anyway, she was nipping at my neck and I could sense that she was about to move up to my ears. Although it was a tremendous erogenous zone for me I didn't want her to. I was still laboring under the delusion that I was in control of our burgeoning relationship and wanted to set the pace of how fast we were moving along. I knew that if she was able to stick her tongue in my ear I was going to be putty in her hands and it was too soon for that. I wanted respect! I wanted her to remember that she was not my superior! Right now she was toying with me and obviously in command.

I fought with everything I had and got precisely nowhere. She rode my brief outburst out calmly then resumed her march to attack my ear. Her cheek was against mine and I pushed sideways as hard as I could to keep her tongue away, our faces smushing against each other as she sought to turn my head to the side and get access to my ear.

Her damn neck muscles were stronger than mine! Up to that point I still believed that her leg hold was pretty unstoppable, but if we matched up mano-a-girlo I would ultimately prove to be stronger. Here was proof that I was sadly mistaken. Centimeter by centimeter she forced my head to the side, our cheeks grinding against each other, and slid her mouth up to plunge her tongue into my ear. Electricity.

I was puffing like a locomotive as waves of intense pleasure flooded my neural transmitters and I felt myself weakening. Then she was like a hyena devouring a kill, hunched over me intent on dissolving my will to resist. Within seconds I was gasping, “Okay! Okay! Okay!” I don’t even know what I meant by that. ’You win’, I suppose.

Anyway, it was a moot point. She didn’t need my permission. Her tongue drilled into me until I was unable to do anything but whimper. Her big body lay on me like a barnacle. Her hips began to move and I felt her vulva rubbing against me. Interpreting my lack of resistance as surrender, which it was, she let go of my wrists and reached down to tug at the hem of my boxers. “Take ‘em off,” she whispered in my ear.

Weakly, I complied while she lifted off me enough to move. I then took the waistband of her panties and started to slide them down. She pulled her head back and said, “What do you think you’re doing?”

“I… I thought you wanted to make love.”

She looked at me as if deciding. I could see the side of her face was red where my beard stubble had rubbed against her cheek. “Okay,” she finally said, raising her hips so I could slide her panties down. She finished by kicking them off and sat upright. There she was again, her cunt sitting on top of my horizontal erection. She began sliding back and forth and, just like before, it was only seconds before I was on the brink of cumming.

“C’mon,“ I said urgently, “let me in.”

She got on all fours and reached down and gripped my cock, but instead of guiding it inside her she began to stroke me. “You like this?” she said seductively.

“No, no…” I said, “inside you…”

She just looked at me, smiled, and continued stroking until I came shortly after, making a mess on our stomachs. She sat there on top of me for a moment resting then got up and went into the bathroom, returning with a hand towel. She carefully wiped herself off then tossed the towel to me so I could do the same. Then she sat down on the edge of the bed and began to fuss with her hair.

I looked at her smooth back, muscles dancing as she fastened her hair back and wondered what the hell had just happened. I mean, it felt good enough to come, so I really had no complaints, but again I was puzzled as to why she didn’t want me to pleasure her as much as she had me.

“Are you all right?” I asked.

She turned her head to look at me, quizzical, “Sure. Why?”

“Well, you didn’t climax.”

She shrugged. “That’s okay. I enjoyed myself.”

She went back to fixing her hair and I remember thinking, ‘You enjoyed what?!’

Not long after that, Kelly had her shift at the hotel changed and she started working swing shift, 4PM-Midnight. This put a bit of a crimp in our dating, which was now pretty regular, but since I lived closer to her work she started coming over after work and spending the night on a regular basis. This worked out great. In the evening I could hang out with my friends, come home, and be in bed when she got in. Then it was an exhilarating wrestling match followed by an orgasm, then sleep. Convenient!

Notice I didn’t say sex, I said orgasm. Apparently, wrestling me onto my back and sliding her cunt back and forth on my cock was something she enjoyed more than standard penetration. I thought this was a little weird, but her finishing me off with a hand job felt pretty fabulous, even though I often worried about the emasculating effect it was having on my ego. Let’s face it – having a girl overpower you, hold you down and finally, masturbate you, was not exactly the way to feel manly. It was hot, but damn, there were times as I was drifting off to sleep I felt like a total wimp.

The emasculating effect only worsened because as our wrestling bouts continued, she got better and I got worse. I think I was so turned on I wasn’t really thinking of ways to improve my grappling skills, I just wanted to feel her body against mine and that was a recipe for defeat time and time again. I never won once! Granted, there were times when my size would factor in and I would momentarily be on top, but it never lasted. Those powerful legs would snake out and ensnare mine and seconds later it would be all over but the cumming. She was masterful in avoiding positions where I might have the upper hand.

A brief sidebar about the grapevine again;

Notice anything odd about the description of our wrestling matches? Swear to God, I didn’t realize this until I started writing this story a week ago – she always grapevined me from underneath, always! And then she rolled me over onto my back. But when I went to look for a photo to illustrate this story I couldn’t find one with the person administering the grapevine from the bottom! Not one! Not even in these threads;

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

Now I’m wondering what the hell – was I even wimpier that I thought? Is it really difficult to establish a grapevine from underneath?

Well, it sure wasn’t for her. The entire time I was on top I was trying to evade her ‘leg hold’ I was diverted enough that I could never establish a hold of my own and pin her. I was playing defense every time and it failed every time. Our matches became so one-sided it got to be ridiculous. Now, ready for this? Here’s the really embarrassing part of this saga – it got to be so one-sided she started giving me a handicap.

A handicap! Just to give me a fighting chance!

I hesitate to even write this part because I know about half of my readers are guys who enjoy competitive bouts; they like strong muscular women and battling for superiority. They don’t like it when the woman easily dominates, that being more of a femdom thing. Okay, I get it, but unfortunately, that’s not how our bouts went. Pathetic, but true.

To give me a fighting chance she let me begin by starting out with me on top of her in schoolgirl pin.

You read that right. I would sit on top of her, knees on either side, and pin her hands to the bed. (By now when we wrestled we always wound up clasping hands together, entwining our fingers in strong grips. I mistakenly believed this would aid me in gaining control of her. Ha!) I would survey our naked bodies carefully, looking for any loopholes that might aid in her escape. (Also by now we seldom bothered with the underwear part. We both stripped before getting into bed, knowing full well what was about to transpire.) While I was doing that she would lie on her back looking up at me with great amusement, not even trying to resist, her firm breasts tempting me with her pale pink nipples. When I finished my preparation, satisfied that I was in the best possible position, she’d say, “Are you ready?” and I would nod nervously. “You sure?” she’d say. Another nod, and it was game on.

The following things then occurred, and I knew they were going to occur, and I still couldn’t figure out a way to stop them:

•She would shoot both of her arms directly overhead like she was surrendering in a holdup. Much as I tried I simply could not keep them pinned to her side.

•My weight shifted forward as our clasped hands were still connected. Now I would have my chest over her face and my butt would be slightly raised.

•Taking advantage of my unbalanced weight Kelly would gather her legs underneath her and buck. I now know this is called bridging and she was a master at it.

•I would lurch forward, feel her legs kicking underneath me, and in a matter of seconds I would be howling in agony as she spread my legs and she easily rolled me over onto my back, our hands still connected, and pin me to the bed. Position reversed.

Since I started writing this story I’ve had to learn about the grapevine a lot more than I thought I would. But when I started recalling past events I would start to think ‘wait a minute – how did that happen exactly?’ and I’d have to try and recreate it in my mind, which is something I never did before.

Here’s how I think she did it; I would be on top of her, straddling her, hands pinned, and she would bridge. When I came down she had spread her legs so that I landed between them, usually on my knees. Then, it was a fairly simple act to stretch her legs out straight and drop her heels between my legs somewhere below the knee. Then it was all too easy to pull her heels straight back, spreading my legs at an awkward angle and the torture would begin.

Here’s how complete her domination got; one time, she glanced over at the bedside clock and said, “Let’s time this. Let’s see how long it takes me to reverse our positions.” I was immediately stung. What the fuck – did she think I wasn’t even trying? “All right,” I said grimly, “You’re on.” I was determined to show her I wasn’t a pushover. I was going to make her really fight this time.

31 seconds. 31 seconds!

As focused and ready as I was, it didn’t matter. She was indomitable.

Am I overthinking this? I don’t think so – when I realized there weren’t any photos of grapevines originating from the person on the bottom I really started wondering. This had to be the way it happened. The only question is, where did she learn it?
Attached Images
File Type: png nikki 2.png (38.7 KB, 585 views)
File Type: jpg nikkim copy.jpg (6.5 KB, 2761 views)
Old 28-May-18, 02:59
Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34 Points: 6,550, Level: 34
Last Achievements

I'm glad you said it - I didn't know what the fuck a grapevine pin was ether. I was completely oblivious to its existence until around 1996, when I started doing tons of, ehem, research on mixed wrestling (via 28.8k modem through AOL, running netscape I think). And even then, I dismissed it as a bullshit move that just looked hot but couldn't really be effective. It was just so unintuitive looking to me for some reason. Eventually I learned otherwise, though not the hard way - like you...

Which, by the way, holy shit what a sexy-yet-tormented nightmare of a dream you're relationship turned into! It's like everything I wanted but didn't really want. I'm sure it sucked to go through, but it's objectively hot.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angscud For This Useful Post:

Tags
mixed wrestling