Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Community > General Discussion [Off-Topic]

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-Aug-18, 14:23
Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100 Points: 97,743, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,111 Times in 4,078 Posts
Default Re: Mutiny's Accent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LicensetoKill [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
She told me that she barely spoke English when she started doing sessions. She's smart and she learned quickly though.
yeay

I wish "Steve" from Athena2 would be better after all these years! He seems to understand english perfectly well but must be one of those people that have a hard time speaking comprehensively in a foreign language. He might as well just speak french in his videos IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyIncognito [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I think what's confusing you is you're expecting a French accent which is different than a French Canadian accent. The language and dialect is more influenced by Quebec's surrounding neighbors of English speaking Canadians and Americans, so the sounds are closer to North American English and thus when they speak in English, it's much closer to North American English than a person from France would be.
Yeah, her english to me sounds like it's a mix of french and canadian-english accents...