Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 03-Jan-15, 13:52
Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,013 Times in 334 Posts
Default Mixed wrestling and video games

Way back when, when i was a teenager enjoying the delights of arcade machines and the inferior consoles at home, like the master system and NES. I enjoyed them so much, i was interested in girls of course and there was a few around my estate that i was interested in but at an early i found out i loved women wrestlers, women who wrestled in their leotards against other women preferably in leotards too, ohhh the days of glow. Just seeing it on tv where two women battled it out Thong back high cut leotards, silky tights, the curves of the women... ahh those were the days.

It was hard going for the wrestling side of things back then meaning you didnt really get to see much of this scene. There was no internet, id say around the early 90's, for gaming, there was a whole host of games we could enjoy.

It's when these two met, gaming, women fighters and wrestlers. The megadrive was released and was a beauty of a console and you could easily convert them to play Japanese games. I remember my friend telling me about a game he's dad had brought, it was called "ringside angels" a wrestling game that featured an all female roster, available in japanese only. i tracked it down parted with my hard earned cash and played it so much with friends and family, i frigging loved it. It was great, my video female fighter/wrestler kink had just begun. I had to get it some how and this fitted perfectly.

One day i went to a place called Southend located on the south east coast of England, and there a game caught my eye (i had fallen out with games for a year or so and wasnt really hitting them as hard) it was called Mortal Kombat, it had a profound impact on me in my teens. There she was, a lady Called Sonya blade, green leggings and a matching sports bra, with a black thong, that round ass with the photo realistic graphics, i must of spent £20 on playing that game. Playing as Sonya, quite badly, i loved her moves, one of them in particular she would flip over and grab the opponent with her legs and flip them. it caused quite a stir with me. I will always remember Sonya, a few TV gaming shows here in England had the cast turn up all in there gear and play the game, seeing Sonya in the flesh, with her green tights and thong had me all worked up. I was an impressionable teenager back then.

Games come and went, featuring women fighters, who would go one on one with men, i loved it. Always selecting the ladies to play as like Street Fighter 2's chun li and another fave of mine, Cammy! in her figure hugging green leotard. Soul Blade had some awesome graphics and great females, then onto soul caliber. Most of the WWF games had a female roster where you could create women and then wrestle the men. Right up and up until now, on GTA 5 my online character is a woman my mates just laugh, but i dont care. Theres always this fascination with women fighters and i take that into the Video game realm.

Sonya Blade TV appearances

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mooler_moosh For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jan-15, 14:22
Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47 Points: 11,858, Level: 47
Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1% Activity: 2.1%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed wrestling and video games

other classic female fighter charakters from video games: this bazilian capoaira fighter from tekken 3, chun lilike you have said, lara craft from tomb raider and catwoman from batman arkham city

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooler_moosh [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Way back when, when i was a teenager enjoying the delights of arcade machines and the inferior consoles at home, like the master system and NES. I enjoyed them so much, i was interested in girls of course and there was a few around my estate that i was interested in but at an early i found out i loved women wrestlers, women who wrestled in their leotards against other women preferably in leotards too, ohhh the days of glow. Just seeing it on tv where two women battled it out Thong back high cut leotards, silky tights, the curves of the women... ahh those were the days.

It was hard going for the wrestling side of things back then meaning you didnt really get to see much of this scene. There was no internet, id say around the early 90's, for gaming, there was a whole host of games we could enjoy.

It's when these two met, gaming, women fighters and wrestlers. The megadrive was released and was a beauty of a console and you could easily convert them to play Japanese games. I remember my friend telling me about a game he's dad had brought, it was called "ringside angels" a wrestling game that featured an all female roster, available in japanese only. i tracked it down parted with my hard earned cash and played it so much with friends and family, i frigging loved it. It was great, my video female fighter/wrestler kink had just begun. I had to get it some how and this fitted perfectly.

One day i went to a place called Southend located on the south east coast of England, and there a game caught my eye (i had fallen out with games for a year or so and wasnt really hitting them as hard) it was called Mortal Kombat, it had a profound impact on me in my teens. There she was, a lady Called Sonya blade, green leggings and a matching sports bra, with a black thong, that round ass with the photo realistic graphics, i must of spent £20 on playing that game. Playing as Sonya, quite badly, i loved her moves, one of them in particular she would flip over and grab the opponent with her legs and flip them. it caused quite a stir with me. I will always remember Sonya, a few TV gaming shows here in England had the cast turn up all in there gear and play the game, seeing Sonya in the flesh, with her green tights and thong had me all worked up. I was an impressionable teenager back then.

Games come and went, featuring women fighters, who would go one on one with men, i loved it. Always selecting the ladies to play as like Street Fighter 2's chun li and another fave of mine, Cammy! in her figure hugging green leotard. Soul Blade had some awesome graphics and great females, then onto soul caliber. Most of the WWF games had a female roster where you could create women and then wrestle the men. Right up and up until now, on GTA 5 my online character is a woman my mates just laugh, but i dont care. Theres always this fascination with women fighters and i take that into the Video game realm.

Sonya Blade TV appearances

Old 03-Jan-15, 17:39
Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57 Points: 17,740, Level: 57
Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8% Activity: 4.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,013 Times in 334 Posts

Ah yes, i just purchased Arkham city for my pc (had it on the 360 when it came out) loved playing as catwoman on that.

Of course theres plenty of ladies in games.
Old 05-Jan-15, 05:35
Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79 Points: 32,459, Level: 79
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,354 Times in 592 Posts

Of cause I also select a female fighter to play games. I bet most people in this forum would do the same. These are the fighters I select to play.

Mortal Kombat - Jade
Sophie - Soul Caliber 4
Christie - Dead Or Alive 5
Attached Images
File Type: jpg stand_off___mortal_kombat_by_urbanator-d6yhed6.png.jpg (112.2 KB, 52 views)
File Type: jpg 4a8f2124.jpg (140.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: jpg maxresdefault.jpg (52.6 KB, 30 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrestpet For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 06:37
Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41 Points: 9,286, Level: 41
Last Achievements

My fascination with fighting games was always watching the girl characters beat the crap out of the guys. Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter were my first two big franchises that got me into this as well. Sonya, Chun-Li, and Cammy were (and still are) amazing.
Old 05-Jan-15, 14:28
Producer
Points: 16,417, Level: 55 Points: 16,417, Level: 55 Points: 16,417, Level: 55
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,608 Times in 224 Posts

I always looked for women doing mounted punches or chokes on males in video games. I made a list for another site that had all of them I could think of, and can post here if anyone's interested. I think the first time I saw it (though my memory could be foggy) was Pit Fighter in the arcades. I recall seeing a girl with some kind of mounted punch move... but I could've just made it up. I do know there was a female character in it dressed in leather but I don't think I've found any evidence of the actual mount punch lol.

I'm patiently waiting for a current-gen (X1/PS4) game to have mixed mount punch moves but so far haven't seen anything to give me hope :-\ The Smackdown games have what I think of as fake mount punches, I want the straddling mount punches. And I know in UFC there's f/f, but I want f/m. Hopefully there'll be something coming out hehe. The last game I remember seeing it in was Arkham City with Catwoman's multiple straddling attacks.

There's another fetish out there called Ryona and it's men beating the shit out of women. I don't get it :-\ But finding reverse ryona videos is tough... though I've found a few. I'd love to see the Tekken girls modded to do Bryan Fury's victory pose and Dragunov and Marduk's moves. I've seen it in Tekken 3 but nothing more recent.

EDIT: Looked up Pit Fighter and it seems I completely fabricated that memory lol. There is a sexy chick in a black leather bra, skirt, thigh high boots and garters.... but there's no mounted punch. Oh well lol

Last edited by sgpfun; 05-Jan-15 at 19:45.
The Following User Says Thank You to sgpfun For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jan-15, 23:34
Points: 4,478, Level: 28 Points: 4,478, Level: 28 Points: 4,478, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Rumble Roses for the PS2 is an interesting one
(You can definitely tell its Japanese). I don't have the game, but there's a good amount of youtube videos.

Also there is one male character for f/m matches.

Rumble Roses - Candy Cane Humiliation Move Reversal Compilation