Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 14-May-20, 14:21
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1% Activity: 88.1%
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,746 Times in 1,915 Posts
Default Cabin Competitive (when you take your crossfit girlfriend on a weekend vacation)

It soon became clear that Ryan was outmatched. His girlfriend, Alex, was taller and slightly heavier than him at 5'9 and 155lbs compared to his 5'7 and slim 147lbs, but I really didn't think THIS would happen when the pair agreed to submission wrestle.

She was proving herself to be faster, more athletic and appeared to be stronger, too.

Competitive bumps and thumps sounded from the hardwood floor beneath the creamy shagpile rug their bodies were entwined upon. Both wrestled and writhed frantically for dominance, but everything Ryan tried, Alex was simply a step ahead; reacting, transitioning and continuing to physically manipulate him. He soon found himself on his back as she straddled his chest. A burst of manly might saw him twist and buck his way back to his hands and knees, only for Alex to maul him back down to his side. Masculine grunts of defiance sounded futilely beneath the feminine moans of control. Her fit, brawny body honed from Crossfit training had drained his visibly inferior, less coordinated form of its stamina before setting about drawing his submission.

Lethargically labouring to his hands and knees once more, she caught his head and neck with her arm, clamping on a harsh side headlock.

My girlfriend Jaden and I looked on from the couch above the tussling couple. I shared in the humiliation of my best friend Ryan as Jaden shared the glee of seeing her best friend Alex dominate.

"Don't pull her hair, ya lil' bitch!" Jaden called out, swooping down and swatting Ryan's desperate hand free from grabbing a fistful of his girlfriend's long hair. "Play fair!" She cooed as he meekly obeyed her command, releasing his frantic paw as his chances rapidly faded.

Alex jerked her head back, a spray of long, shiny, dark brown hair flew up exposing the embarrassing sight of her boyfriend snared in a side headlock for all to see. I couldn’t help but grimace as I shared in his anguish and undoubted shame while Jaden giggled, unable to control the wide grin on her face. She cuddled up closer to me and I could feel her body buzzing in excitement at what we were seeing.

What could be seen of Ryan’s face turned an ever deeper shade of red. Alex rose to her knees, painfully pressing down on his neck, twisting his head into her body - her strong, meaty forearm squeezing his jaw.

"Arrrgh!" Ryan pitifully cried out. In that moment he realised how pathetic he must've looked. I couldn't have imagined him submitting in a more embarrassing way. To a headlock!? It was like a big brother asserting his seniority over a smaller, weaker sibling. Yet this wasn't his big brother. It was his 18 year old girlfriend and he was a 24 year old man. He pawed at her vice like grip with one hand while the other flailed uselessly. He tried pushing at her hip but it only appeared to make his pain and suffering worse as her strength compressed his tender temples.

Alex gave her boyfriend no mercy as she asserted her complete dominance. She gritted her pearly white teeth in effort. …Her power. …His pain. It was all too much for poor Ryan. He tapped and yelped out his submission like a tired, helpless mouse begging a torturous young kitten to spare him. With his submission rendered, he felt the monumental relief of his girlfriend's grip loosen at last.

"Woo. That was fun!" The fresh-faced teenager exclaimed. Her words cut deeply into both our male egos. For her, the result had been a foregone conclusion. Of course she would make him submit. The only question was how, and how long would it take. Her pouty pink lips formed a superior smirk, needing but a couple of deep breaths to regain composure before climbing back to her feet.

"Two minutes, 46 seconds!" Jaden announced, prodding the stopwatch app on her phone.

"YES!" The teenage girl-jocks exchanged high fives before Alex plopped herself down onto the couch.

Jaden sprang off the couch excitedly. "Nice TRY, RY!" She mocked, clasping his jaw and squeezing his dejected lips into a mushy shape with a playful for her but visibly unwelcome for him shake. She merely giggled at his annoyance before giving him a fun shoulder bunt down onto couch where he fell into Alex's - this time - tender embrace.

"Come on, babe. It's your turn to get your butt kicked." She smiled at me, extending her hand and softly guiding me off the couch, leading me a few paces onto the "wrestling rug". A creamy, 12 by 6ft shag-pile in the centre of the cabin's communal area.

I was still in a state of shock at what I had just witnessed. Swallowing a dry gulp, a range of thoughts raced through my brain;

Firstly, the testosterone fuelled confidence of ’I’m a man… I’ll show her!! Alex beating Ryan was a fluke. Of course I’ll beat MY girlfriend.’

…But then the realisation that ’She’s bigger than Alex, and I’m practically the same size as Ryan. It might be tough but I’ll find a way. I won’t give up and I have great endurance.’

‘…Jeez, her muscles look huge. She just keeps growing from all that weight training she does. Maybe she might be too much for me to handle, but I won’t go down easily.’

Unfortunately for me, none of these forecasts would turn out to be accurate and our weekend away together at the cabin would turn into a startling revelation of just how superior, dominant and sometimes cruel our beautiful young girlfriends could be.

--

-8 hours earlier-

The secluded cabin by the lake was miles from nowhere, tucked away in a little known corner of tranquil forest wilderness.

The four of us had set off earlier in the day, all aboard Ryan’s new BMW M5 together with our luggage for 3 nights.

My name’s Jimmie, by the way. I’m 24 years old and work at an IT company as a software programmer. Ryan and I are workmates and also lifelong friends. We lived on the same street growing up and were in many of the same classes at school. Practically brothers, we shared many similar interests - cars, bikes, sports and outdoor activities - often heading out camping and fishing at weekends. We had started renting the cabin last year from an older work associate named Graham. A friendly middle aged guy who was happy for us to stay in his cabin while it was empty for a small fee.

This was the first time we would be bringing our girlfriends along. The cabin was ideal for the four of us with two bedrooms and plenty of space. Despite its reclusive setting, it was not without all modern conveniences such as electricity and running water along with a kitchen and log fire. It was perfect. Also was the barn that had been converted into a gym complete with a power rack, bench, barbells, dumbbells and plenty of space for skipping, burpees and whatever else Crossfit girls do. We decided to leave the gym as a surprise for them when we arrived. They were going to love it.

I had only been dating Jaden for three months, but things had moved fast and she was already entertaining thoughts of moving in with me at the end of her summer College semester. Tall, blonde and beautiful, her extroverted, energetic and playful personality complimented my introverted, serious and deep personality perfectly. She was not like many of the typical 18 year old girls of today who lived for binge drinking and clubbing. She had been into sports her whole life, typically excelling wherever fast, explosive and powerful movements were the requisite. She excelled in Sprinting and had played Soccer and Volleyball in School but it had been Crossfit that had really captured her all consuming interest for the past couple of years.

We shared a lot of interests too. She rode a motorcycle - an impressively powerful Kawasaki Ninja that put my Aprillia 125RS to shame. We often went riding together on her bike and would sometimes train together - running and swimming mainly. I have to admit to shying away from going to the gym with her since finding out how much weight she could lift. I’m embarrassed to say she is stronger than me. In a bid not to look weak, I lied and told her I’m stronger than I really am while continuing to avoid proving myself.

Unlike other girls, she also says that she likes having a shorter boyfriend. “I like that you have to look up to me.” She smiled along with telling me that I was “cute”. She’s 5’11 and an athletic, muscular 165lbs whereas I’m 5’8 and a fit, lightly toned 152lbs, although I am not as lean as her, which puts into perspective the extra muscle, size and strength she has over me. She has a visible six pack with abs like cobblestones, a trim waist that flares into a powerful v-tapered torso, broad shoulders and arms that show off plenty of muscle too with peaky apple sized biceps that were at least an inch bigger than mine.

Her unorthodox height preference suited me as I’ve always been attracted to taller girls. Statuesque, goddess-like women that literally stand above the rest. Being very much a leg man, there’s nothing like having those legs draped over you on the sofa, or wrapped around you in bed, holding you close and Jaden’s legs were amazing. Soft and smooth yet firm and strong. Several inches of extra thickness compared to my own, her thighs were anaconda like limbs of muscle, packed with power.

If that wasn’t enough, she was also a very sexual young woman that loved sex, craved fucking and was very attentive to me. Despite her youthfulness, she wasn’t afraid to initiate and take the lead, telling me just how to please her.

I was grateful every morning and every night that she was my girl.

Despite these overriding positive factors, no one is perfect and no couple has the perfect relationship. For starters, she was cocky and arrogant. “When you look this good, it’s hard to be modest.” She would say, standing in front of the mirror. Not only did she have a jaw-dropping body, but she was also stunningly beautiful with a flawless complexion, long blonde hair that came to the middle of her back, dreamy pale blue eyes, a charming picture-perfect smile and full red lips that subconsciously begged to be kissed. To look at her face, she could’ve easily been one of those cute Disney or Nickolodian kids you see on TV.

It bothered me sometimes that she seemed to make every effort to show off her body everywhere she went. Everything she wore was stringy, sleeveless, midriff exposing. Shorts and skirts that were as tiny as possible. She always turned heads, whether it drew looks of shock (because some people - idiots - think girls with muscle are freakish), intimidation or awe. Mostly it was the latter with other girls or sometimes even much older 20 or 30 something women stopping her in the street asking if they can get some training tips or even if Jaden would train them personally.

She was by far the stronger personality and always had a hundred reasons why her opinion was the right one and could be stubborn, even when she was clearly wrong.

And I didn’t really like being called ‘babe’ - her pet name for me.

Perhaps her worst trait though was how patronising and almost bully-like she could be at times. Early in our relationship, being the shy introvert, I was intimidated by her attractiveness alone and gave in easily and always let her have the final say. I believed her to be out of my league, that I was punching above my weight and should be grateful I’m getting to fuck a girl as hot as her. But as our relationship grew, I learned to loosen up, to not to be so intimidated by her stunning looks and strong personality. I learned to give as good as I got and our back and forth exchanges were becoming quite fun when I realised there was nothing to be intimidated about.

-

It was early afternoon when Ryan and I arrived at Jaden’s (parents) place to pick up the girls. They both eagerly stood on the driveway waiting with 2 large travel cases each. Both looked stunning with their hair long and contemporary styled sweeping around their young doll-like faces with light make-up.

Ryan’s girl, Alex, was a fresh-faced girl-next-door type. Brunette with blue eyes and looked adorable with dimples in her cheeks when she smiled and a slight upturn to her button nose giving her a sometimes haughty, bratty look. She could definitely pass for a little younger than 18 if you took away the make up. She was tall however at 5’9 and despite only having been training Crossfit for less than a year, her body was already showing signs of muscular development. The young puppy-fat of her 155lbs body firming up nicely into a curvy, athletic physique.

Alex wore white canvas shoes, tight black leggings and a form-fitting white t-shirt.

“Wow, I’ve never seen them wearing so much!” Ryan exclaimed.

He was right. It was a cool summer day, but a heat-wave was forecast as we headed into the weekend.

My girl Jaden wore a pair of blue capri-jeans and beige long-sleeve crop top and black heels with a strap across her crimson-painted toes and another around the ankle. Despite covering more skin than usual, her clothes still looked like they had been painted on. Thick chunks of muscle visible on her thighs and big, pert glutes at the rear. The thin fabric of her top stretched by her bulging shoulders and arms. The crop top teasing a hint of abs.

We jumped out of the car to greet the girls and help load their luggage.

“Jesus! Did you bring enough? TWO bags each!?” Ryan exclaimed playfully as he greeted Alex with a peck on the lips.

Jaden meanwhile squealed in excitement as she shuffled her heels and threw her arms around my neck before her tongue was aggressively penetrating past my lips. She had been texting me all morning. “I missed you so much.” She whispered.

Ryan finished loading the luggage and Alex took her place in the passenger seat up front.

“Are you gonna sit with me in the back?” Jaden smiled wickedly in between more French kissing. She jumped in, leaving a frustratingly small, cramped space for me next to the window that she tapped softly, still widely grinning. I finally climbed aboard and Ryan was about to take his seat behind the wheel when Jaden’s mother came out to say goodbye.

“Ehem…” She exclaimed, holding out a cooler box that Jaden had obviously forgotten.

“Oh… Thanks Mom.” She blushed.

“See, you were so quick to get away, you nearly forgot the food you wanted to take… And your protein shakes.”

Jaden’s mom was every bit a MILF. Tall and blonde like her daughter, she was reminiscent of the actress Shannon Tweed in her 1990s roles.

“Have a nice time at the lake, kids.” She warmly said to the four of us. “Oh and Jaden…” Her voice turning more authoritative. “Don’t make Jimmie do anything he doesn’t want to do, okay?”

“Mom!” She whined with a pantomimed teenager’s expression of shock and ‘how dare you’. “Babe, do I make you do things you don’t wanna do?” She turned to me for back up, her arm already around my shoulders.

“…No…” I meekly replied on cue.

She shot her mother a look of ‘there’.

We said our final goodbyes and set off on the 150 mile drive. If the traffic was kind, we’d be there before rush hour.

-

To be continued.
Old 16-May-20, 01:15
Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100 Points: 57,566, Level: 100
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cabin Competitive (when you take your crossfit girlfriend on a weekend vacation)

The Journey

-

With Ryan driving, Alex was occupied with her phone and Jaden and I were making out in the back. With one arm around my neck, her other traced down my chest and settled between my legs. I felt myself getting a ‘semi’ and a little too uncomfortable.

She broke off the kiss and her predatory eyes looked into mine before moving to whisper in my ear. “I can’t wait to fuck you again” I heard her breathe. With that her hand squeezed around my testicles and I felt myself stiffen up completely. She chuckled feeling my boner before giving me another long wet kiss. I was not comfortable in this situation though and prized her hand from my crotch and pulled away.

“What’s the matter? Don’t you like me anymore?” She pouted.

“Come on, not now, you’re too…” I whispered.

“Too what?” Her attractive young face contorting into a scowl.

“…Too… Much… Wait till we get there.” I reasoned.

She continued to pout like a puppy wanting attention.

“Can you move up, I’m a little squashed here.” I added. She moved back what felt like about a millimetre. The curvature of the plastic still digging into the back of my ribs. I tried pushing her back a little more.

“FINE.” She hissed and sprang to the other side of the car. I felt the chill of her absent body and immediately felt bad. I looked over at her as she placed her cooler between us, crossed her long legs and starred out of the window. Her short attention span soon losing interest and taking out her phone.

“Lover’s tiff?” Joked Ryan.

“Hehe… They’ll make up.” Alex chimed in.

I moved the cooler and attempted to show some affection. I kissed her shoulder and moved a little closer to her. She didn’t react and I knew she wasn’t really mad. In fact I had never seen her mad and we had never had a full on argument.

We drove the next hour or so before we made a stop for fuel and snacks. “That reminds me, Jaden and I haven’t taken our protein shakes yet.” Alex said.

“Taken? … TAKEN?” Ryan retorted jokingly. “You take drugs, Alex, you don’t TAKE a protein shake. You drink it.”

“What? she doesn’t take drugs.” Jaden jumped to her friend’s defence.

“No… I mean you don’t say ‘take’ a protein shake.” Ryan reiterated. “You make it sound like you’re a junkie who needs their meds.”

“Yeah well…” Alex came back, holding up her arm in a biceps pose. “We actually have something called m u s c l e. You wouldn’t know anything about that. We do need to take protein.”

I could see she was a lot like her friend. Always having an answer, always having to have the last word.

Ryan took the opportunity to make a pit stop for fuel and snacks and let the girls drink their shakes without spilling anything on his upholstery.

“OMG.” Jaden yelped as we all got out of the car. “Look at his little skinny legs.” She pointed at Ryan. “The last time I saw legs like that, they were in a nest !!” Her and Alex burst into laughter. Their bright smiles and pearly teeth sparkling with glee. The sugar rush from her banana milkshake stirring her into bundle of annoying teenage energy once more.

Ryan gave her the finger, all in good jest.

“Fuck me? No, fuck you!” … “Hehe… Shorts really don’t suit you when your calves are that tiny. Alex’s legs are way bigger than yours. Mine? Don’t even go there.”

“Your legs are twice the size of Jimmie’s too.” Ryan reminded her.

“Aww. Don’t make fun of my man. His legs cute.” She giggled as she put her arm around me. This is what I meant about her strong personality, sometimes bully-like nature and condescending words. I felt embarrassed and belittled as her strong arm hugged me.

Ryan paid for the gas and Jaden gave her phone to Alex, suggesting she take a ‘pic’ of her and I to post on her social media page. Alex readily agreed. I got the impression she’d jump off a bridge if Jaden told her to, such was her loyalty and willingness to please her friend.

I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights as Alex took the picture. Jaden striking a kooky pose with her tongue sticking out and pulling my smaller frame close to her taller, more athletic body.

“Hey.” Ryan suddenly called out. “Look what I got! It was on sale inside. 2 for the price of 1.” He gleamed holding up two tubs of Optimum Nutrition protein powder.

“Dude… You gotta be kidding me. Now you’re sucking up to her as well???” I scowled with my hands aloft as he handed one tub to each of the girls.

Jaden set about uploading her picture as we got back into the car. This time Ryan and I sat up front while the girls sat in the back reminding us of how annoying teenage girls were, going through a repertoire of ‘when’ memes.

“When you hit a squat PB.”
“When a guy tells you you’re too muscular.”
“When your Mom walks into the gym…”

I rolled my eyes at the silliness that amused them. I checked to see if Jaden’s picture had been uploaded and whether any of her sizeable following had commented yet.

“Me and my man going on a romantic weakend.” It said. Surprisingly it already had 3 comments.

The first was from another girl which read “cute couple” and a bunch of emojis.
The next was another girl and she just left a long scattering of emojis; silly hearts, cute faces with hearts, smitten faces, and a few fire icons to boot.

Finally, a comment from a guy; BenchBro12. It read “when she can kick his ass.”

I looked at the picture again. She was taller than me. Her shoulders looked wider than mine and her top was riding up enough to display her hard cobblestone abs. She looked confident and dominant. I looked meek and submissive with floppy brown choir boy hair and a shy smile.

I swallowed a dry gulp and in that moment kind of hated her. People could be judgemental from a picture and words can damage a man’s ego. I felt like I had to get back at her and prove a statement such as that could not be true. I was triggered. It couldn’t be true… Could it?

“”HELL-OOOO” I heard Ryan’s voice and, snapping me from my trance of stewing over that damn picture and damn comment.

“What?”

“Dude… You were in another realm… I said do you want to take over the driving for the last stretch.”

“Uh… Yeah okay, man.” I blinked myself back into the now.

We pulled over and Ryan got into the back with Alex and Jaden joined me up front. We set off again.

“Time for some miniclip pool, I think.” Ryan stated as he took out his phone. “Time to whoop a few Arabs. I find your lack of skill disturbing, Mohammed.”

I noticed Jaden looking at her phone and was looking at the picture she had taken earlier. No doubt ‘liking’ that stupid BenchBro comment.

“How much further is it.” She suddenly asked.

“Seventy miles.” I curtly replied.

“How fast are you going?”

“Seventy miles an hour.”

“So how long will that take?”

I raised eyebrow at the opportunity to have some fun with her.

“You can work it out, can’t you? How long will it take a car doing seventy miles an hour to go seventy miles.”

She charmingly brought her finger to her lip. “I dunno…” She giggled fetchingly.

“An…” Ryan spoke up before I cut him off.

“No don’t tell her!” I snapped. “Come on, the answer’s in the question.”

“Seventy miles…” She repeated “Seventy.” She whispered. “Seventy minutes!” She concluded.

“No.”

“How long then?”

“Seventy miles… per h o u r.” I slowly stated.

“Ahh… Babe… I dunno.” She adorably squirmed. “A hundred minutes?”

“Nope.”

“How long then?”

“How long would 2 miles take if you were going 2 miles an hour.”
“OH FOR FUCK SAKE IT’S AN HOUR!” Ryan blurted out as Alex couldn’t stop giggling.

“What?” Jaden contorted her pretty face. “Well, Shayla lives like 2 miles away from me, and it doesn’t take me an hour to get there.”

“Yes, it’s an hour.” I confirmed to her. Miles - per - hour. You’ll do 70 miles in an hour if you’re doing 70mph.”

“That’s what I said first!”

“No you didn’t, you said 70 minutes. That’s an hour and 10 minutes.”

“No I didn’t babe. I’m pretty sure I said an hour.” She grinned.

“Didn’t.”

“Did.”

We drove several miles in silence as she put her phone onto charge using the car’s USB port and took out a scrap book and pencil.

I watched her scribble and doodle for a while before curiosity got the better of me.

“I didn't know you were artistic.” I said.

“There’s a lot you don’t know about me, babe.”

“What are you drawing. Show me.”

She lifted up the pad and my eyes flicked from the road back and forth until I’d taken the image in. It was her name written in stylish, jagged lettering with a love heart in the back ground. Kind of like graffiti art.

“Heh. So you can write your name.” I snickered. “What’s that for? Your locker at College?”

“No.” She smiled.

“What then?”

“Oh I think you know, babe.” She spoke hoarsely, a devilish grin now enveloping her face and I got the impression it was something bad. I sensed a cold tingle run up my spine as her pale blue eyes continued to look at me.

“Hehe.” She snickered.

“W…What is it?” I implored

“It’s your first tattoo, babe.” She smiled softly.

I felt my heart skip a beat and my palms begin to clam. “I don’t have any tattoos.”

“Well… That’s a great reason to get one, babe.” She continued to talk softly.

“B. But I don’t want a tattoo.”

“Aww.” She pouted. “Are you afraid it’ll hurt? You know I’ll come with you. Don’t worry. I’ll hold your hand too, if you like.” She reached over and stroked my thigh.

I took a couple of deep breaths as Alex chimed in.

“Whereabouts will he have it?” She asked.

“Probably on the back of his neck.” Jaden replied. “High enough so that he can’t hide it with shirts and collars. We’ll keep his hair nice and short too.” She turned back to me. “Everyone will know who owns you. Especially your Mom. I’m the alpha female in your life now.”

“Oh yeah, it’ll be like he’s branded.” Alex chirped.

“Oh yeah, totally.” Jaden nodded with satisfaction.

“But lots of guys are called Jaden. If I have that tattooed on my neck people will think… They might think I’m gay!” I heard myself whine like a kid not wanting to do as he’s told.

“Yeah? My lil’ twink huh.” She came back, seemingly uncaring. “You’re gonna love it, babe.” She reassured.

“Yeah. Jaden designed my tattoo.” Alex backed up her friend.

“What tattoo?” I asked.

“On my back. I’ll show you later.” She said.

“Come on… You know I’m not into tattoos.” I turned back to Jaden. “I don’t want a tattoo.” I balked.

“Babe, don’t be so ungrateful.” My girlfriend pouted.

“Remember what your Mommy said, Jaden.” Ryan finally came to my defence. “Don’t make him do anything he doesn’t want to do.” It was belittling, but at least he was on my side.

“Yeah. You can’t make me.” I said with a deep, defiant growl and pantomimed look of focus on the road and a look of ‘that’s that’.

“Oh I think I can.” She said quietly. “But let’s not go there, huh.” She chirped.

We finally arrived around the time we expected, just before rush hour. That gave us a little time to unpack and chill before dinner, which the girls had promised to cook. In fact they had said they’d prepare every meal for their men while we were on our trip. Ryan and I set about showing the girls around the cabin. Their excitement grew as they toured the place for the first time. Taking in the cabin and its various rooms and the outdoor grounds and surrounding area.

Graham, the guy who owned the place had been there the previous weekend with his son he’d recently reconnected with and there was still a few signs of activity. There was a Volleyball net up on a spacious area of grass behind the cabin which lead down to a low hedge. A gate opened to the shore of the lake and a small motor boat was tied to a post in the shallow.

Finally we showed the girls the barn and workout area. They were ecstatic and loved it as much as we suspected they would.

“OMG. I could spend the whole summer here.” Jaden clapped her hands gleefully, before wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply.

“Are you and Alex still cooking us dinner?” I thought now would be a good time to remind her.

“Of course. I’ll make you the best Spaghetti you’ve ever had.” She smooched.

“Why don’t we have a game of Volleyball?” Alex suddenly suggested, holding up a ball. “Girls verses guys. I saw there’s some nets up around the back. Losers make dinner - how about that.” She challenged with a grin.

"We could do." Said Ryan. "...I was thinking we'd take the boat out on the lake. Make sure the motor's running alright. We can have a swim in the lake too. On the other side, there's some Tennis courts."

Alex looked at Jaden before turning back to Ryan. "We don't want to mess up our hair in the water." She replied.

"I've always wanted to play Tennis though... And if we win... You'll cook FOR US?" Jaden enquired with an arrogant smirk.

"Sure." Ryan nodded. "I have to warn you though. Me and Jimmie are pretty good. We played for the county in School and College."

"Uh huh. I've never played before." She shrugged. "Have you played before, Alex?"

"No. But I bet we could give them a better game than they could against us at Volleyball." Alex teased.

"Oh yeah. I bet we'll beat them in fact." Jaden laughed. "How hard can it be? Just tell us the rules."

We quickly finished unpacking before hunting down 4 Tennis rackets and a couple of balls in the barn. Ryan and I got changed into some board shorts and t-shirts while the girls put on tiny spandex shorts and sports bras. We all squeezed aboard the small rickety motor boat, speeding across the lake for the first of what would be a number of competitions.
Old 16-May-20, 02:46
Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25 Points: 3,786, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Cabin Competitive (when you take your crossfit girlfriend on a weekend vacation)

Loving it so far, this long build up really suits your writing style
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xKickFlipz For This Useful Post:
Old 17-May-20, 18:00
Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21 Points: 2,644, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Nice setup. Interested in seeing where this goes. Definitely a fan of Jaden and Alex over these guys, and am not totally sure why these girls are even with them. Maybe it's precisely because they want to dominate weaker guys who can't stop them but know it's the only way they can be around girls this beautiful so they just stay with them even with the humiliation and domination (most men with dignity would definitely not let this happen to them or would leave quickly). But of course, this is just my head canon until it gets explained, if it does.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 00:07
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Nice setup. Interested in seeing where this goes. Definitely a fan of Jaden and Alex over these guys, and am not totally sure why these girls are even with them. Maybe it's precisely because they want to dominate weaker guys who can't stop them but know it's the only way they can be around girls this beautiful so they just stay with them even with the humiliation and domination (most men with dignity would definitely not let this happen to them or would leave quickly). But of course, this is just my head canon until it gets explained, if it does.
Thanks for your interest. Rest assured I do actually try to think about these things in order to maintain a sense of respecting reality - i.e. why are the girls even with them?

Without giving away any spoilers for upcoming instalments, one factor is the age difference. If Ryan and Jimmie were the same age as the girls, living with their parents, students, little money, smaller, weaker, etc, it would indeed be very difficult to imagine them being together.

When High School ends, many of the stereotypical sports jock/popular girl relationships will fizzle out. Gone are the days when the majority of high school sweethearts got married and had kids before they were 21. The world becomes a bigger place and the hot girl, having much higher value in the sexual market place at that age - her late teens - will typically 'trade up' the socioeconomic ladder for a guy, say in his mid 20s, who has a decent education under his belt, some wheels, a full time job, a place of his own and money in his pocket to travel, wine & dine, etc. Men will typically utilize 'status' to date above their looks-match whereas women are more concerned with dating a guy of higher socioeconomic status.

That's a societal norm. Now we'll buck one. Women that don't care if her boyfriend is shorter and weaker are rare but they do exist. Women that actively seek out shorter guys are even rarer but again, do exist. The quote from this story "I like it when a guy has to look up at me" was in fact said in real life by a very attractive 6ft tall woman i knew from my old running club when discussing going on a date with a mutual friend of a friend. For what it's worth her ex-husband was a couple of inches shorter than her. The fact that she was divorced was also significant, I thought, as she wasn't saying it as a front for 'coping'.

Ultimately every couple does their own thing, has their own quirks, aspirations and bond between them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 02:16
Last Achievements

It's your story my friend, you can take it any way you want.

I personally find it weird that a man in his mid-20s is hanging around with an 18 year old teenager. They don't have anything in common, and women of that age don't need money and don't care about it. Most will be in college, or will have better jobs than men their own age (and that includes a few years older) would have. I can understand the sugar daddy idea, but in that case the men are typically older and the dynamics are a bit different. Either way, them meeting can be tricky. And in this specific case, a popular, very fit and very pretty young woman with a social media following is going to be in a pretty good spot.

But again, your story, and this stuff is fiction, so you can do whatever you want. I just mentioned what I was thinking, especially with what the story already has mentioned (the mother telling her not to force him, indicating this has happened before and she's aware of her daughter's proclivities etc.).

I'm not too worried about realism because these are fiction stories and fantasies. I just mentioned what I was thinking while reading it and that may cause immersion problems for me personally.

I'm sorry if it came off as criticism or an attack, that wasn't my intention at all.
The Following User Says Thank You to honeryx For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 08:32
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeryx [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
It's your story my friend, you can take it any way you want.

I personally find it weird that a man in his mid-20s is hanging around with an 18 year old teenager. They don't have anything in common, and women of that age don't need money and don't care about it.

I don't want to get bogged down in going back and forth over this as I'm sure most are waiting to get to the wrestling goodness, but thank you and I appreciate challenging some of the themes and this is giving me some food for thought for future instalments and points I need to include. It's nice to get some real constructive criticism and deeper review of a story. I feel you are perhaps coming at this from a different generational, cultural or life-experience background. Maybe you are the father of a daughter and are coming across as a little judgemental on who should date who.

I personally know quite a few friends and relatives who first started dating their now spouse at similar ages. It's extremely prevalent.

As someone not too far removed from the age of the characters here and who grew up with a sister 4 years younger, by the time I was circa 22 and her friends were in their late teens, let's just say I was given a few green lights from a couple of those girls that I wouldn't have had, had I not been a little older.

This story is in fact based on a true events. I mean I'm using them as a launch pad not that this actually went down the way I'm describing it here. When I was 24, I was dating an 18 year old (we met through mutual interest in auto racing). She was an inch taller than me and personality-wise, very much the boss in that relationship too. We had weekend trips where we'd play Tennis, run around the lake, etc, and shared a lot of activities as the characters in this story will.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:
Old 18-May-20, 15:16
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiminy [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
I don't want to get bogged down in going back and forth over this as I'm sure most are waiting to get to the wrestling goodness, but thank you and I appreciate challenging some of the themes and this is giving me some food for thought for future instalments and points I need to include. It's nice to get some real constructive criticism and deeper review of a story. I feel you are perhaps coming at this from a different generational, cultural or life-experience background. Maybe you are the father of a daughter and are coming across as a little judgemental on who should date who.

I personally know quite a few friends and relatives who first started dating their now spouse at similar ages. It's extremely prevalent.

As someone not too far removed from the age of the characters here and who grew up with a sister 4 years younger, by the time I was circa 22 and her friends were in their late teens, let's just say I was given a few green lights from a couple of those girls that I wouldn't have had, had I not been a little older.

This story is in fact based on a true events. I mean I'm using them as a launch pad not that this actually went down the way I'm describing it here. When I was 24, I was dating an 18 year old (we met through mutual interest in auto racing). She was an inch taller than me and personality-wise, very much the boss in that relationship too. We had weekend trips where we'd play Tennis, run around the lake, etc, and shared a lot of activities as the characters in this story will.
Yeah I don't want to bog this down, but I want to clear something up. The age difference or height difference is very secondary, it's more these two are wimpy losers. But I think that's needed for the story, and I was just commenting that's probably the reason. I have to disagree that a wimpy loser with a job somehow becomes physically attractive, because I don't see that until much later ages, and much higher incomes (as well as less physically attractive women too). An attractive, fit, normal young woman is going to seek out fit, athletic, confident young men. Perhaps a few years older, but generally speaking it's going to be in common social circles, like school, or otherwise within those social networks.

But your point of a father being judgmental is also a good one. The mother just approving is a bit strange. Generally speaking I'd expect an older guy to avoid the parents until later.

But again, I don't want to bog down. I think it might be best to continue this in PMs if you'd like, otherwise, I'm just looking forward to the next part!
Old 19-May-20, 02:45
Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27 Points: 4,331, Level: 27
Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3% Activity: 7.3%
Last Achievements

I think you're doing great... I'm enjoying the story as you are developing the characters, be encouraged keep going!!
The Following User Says Thank You to daniel88 For This Useful Post:
Old 22-May-20, 23:25
Last Achievements

Tennis

Arriving on the other side, we all began shuffling off the boat as Ryan shut down the engine and made sure the vessel was secure. My black sneakers splashed in the shallow as I felt some water seep through to my socks, but the long legged girls were able to make a more successful leap for dry land to avoid messing their white shoes and tiny ankle socks.

“Oh yeah… Jimmie… Look…” Alex spoke to me, returning to a topic I had no desire to revisit. “This is my tattoo I was talking about that Jaden designed for me.” She turned to show me her lower back.

Above the waistband of her baby blue spandex shorts stretched by her ample, pert buttocks was a tramp stamp of what appeared to be, upon first glance, a squid-like image - a circular top with multiple tassels hanging from it. It wasn’t big, maybe 2-3 inches high and an inch wide.

“So… Uh… What is it?” I asked.

“It’s a spiritual dreamcatcher!”

“Ohhh.”

“Cool, huh?”

“Yeah... Well... If you like it, that’s the main thing.” I smiled with an approving nod to keep her happy.

“I love it.” She chirped. “You’ll love yours too.”

I looked at her and looked at Jaden, who was kind of supervising our conversation but surprisingly did not make a comment. She merely raised her eyebrows and smirked at me. I was really hoping she would forget about this tattoo stuff.

We made our way onto the Tennis court - a well-maintained hardcourt painted green with sharp white lines. We chose a racket each and began limbering up. I made sure the nets were in order - high and tight - and scoured the vicinity to make sure no one else was around. The court belonged to another property on the opposite side of the lake. It appeared however no one was around. Like Graham, our landlord, I guessed the owners used it as a 2nd, less frequented property. We appeared to be joined only by the birds in the sky and the fish in the lake.

The tight, flesh-bearing outfits of the girls showcased their athletic bodies. Alex had changed into a blue sports top matching her shorts. The top was fairly low cut but her still-developing breasts didn’t show much cleavage. She was probably somewhere between an A and B cup. Her mid-section was not as chiselled as Jaden's, but still more toned than the less-trained Ryan and I and she was no pixie at 5’9” and 155lbs.

Jaden was firmly a flat-chested A-cup and wore a black high-neck sports bra with matching coloured low cut crossfit shorts. She was by no means insecure of her body however and it didn’t bother me being much more of a leg man. Her outfit really accentuated her shoulders, abs and the stringy top that formed an X-pattern at the rear displayed her muscular back as well. Bulging, heart-shaped glutes stretched her shorts and long, powerful legs completed her statuesque 5’11, 165lbs frame.

After a few minutes mansplaining the rules, especially the bit about why the score goes from 30 to 40 and not 45 to allow for deuce and a 2-shot difference to win each game, we were ready to have a short practise and then begin our little contest, with the stakes being the losers cook dinner. Having had much more experience than the girls, Ryan and I were confident, but being gentlemen, would not make the game unplayable for the novice girls.

As time was a factor, we decided to play a single set and a tie-breaker if needed to decide the match. We let the girls serve first and Alex took up the challenge. Her first few attempts she struggled with the timing of the service motion and to find the right weight and trajectory when she did hit it, under-hitting and finding the net or over-hitting and faulting. It was 0-40 with a bunch of double faults before she began to - quite impressively - find some semblance of rhythm and accuracy to at least get her second serve in. Once the ball was in play and we were rallying, I could see the girls had a lot of natural ability for the game; agile around the court and good hand-eye coordination in timing their groundstrokes and volleys.

My mind harked back to my days as a Tennis newbie, spending days and weeks and months practising and improving my awkward, uncoordinated serve against a 10-foot high wire fence. …And I was always a slightly better athlete than Ryan who typically edged me in academia, statistical and computer geekery. Yet Alex was visibly picking it up a lot quicker than we did.

We allowed some gentle, slow paced rallies - 6 strokes followed by a 10 stroke rally as the girls continued to hone their skills into the game.

We let them back to 30-40 before I chanced a sly slice drop shot to show off my skills. Luck was a little bit on my side and the ball bounced just inside their half, the spin causing it to rebound from the surface at a weird angle. Jaden rushed to get the tip of her racket to it, but could do no more than prod the ball into the net as us guys put our first game on the scoreboard.

The girls did a much better job in their initial game of receiving than serving. It was my turn to serve and despite possessing a technically sound and reliable serve, a nickname such as ‘pistol’ or ‘scud’ would by no means be applicable here.

The ball sounded a neat ‘thwack’ as it came off my racket but the reflexes and athleticism of the girls made them good returners and were getting better with every point. Some even longer rallies ensued as we landed at 30-15. From there, we let them have a couple of points as I put a lazy forehand into the net and Ryan chipped a volley wide of the doubles lines and we were teetering on losing the game at 30-40. Expecting to take the game to deuce, we were caught by surprise when Alex blasted cross-court backhand past her boyfriend at the net and I couldn’t get to it either from the back of the court. It bounced twice and it was one game apiece.

“YES!” The girls celebrated their first game with high fives at the expense of breaking my serve.

Next up to serve was Jaden. Like Alex, it took her a while to get some confidence in her service motion and we got some free points via double faults. At 5’11 she was a nice height for the game however and with the score at 15-40 hit the first ace of the match, passing me with a well-placed, pacey ball down the centre T.

In the next game, a slow, high bouncing ball allowed Ryan to plough a strong forehand winner down the tram lines, passing both girls. He allowed himself a fist pump and I could see that gave him some satisfaction as his winner made it 2-1 to us. Jaden narrowed her eyes at him with a ‘try that again’ look of determination on her young, ambitious face. She was a very competitive girl.

The girls were now getting into the groove and that winner seemed to ignite a new level of aggression and focus in the way they played. They were hitting less errors, talking tactics and growing in their confidence to hit winners.

We fell to 15-40 on Ryan’s serve and despite his best efforts to serve up aces and/or force some errors, the muscly Crossfit girls were proving very difficult to hit clean winners past, even when we tried our hardest.

I anticipated a crosscourt slice to be sailing wide, only to watch it plop down onto the line and make it 2-2. Both our heads rolled back in frustration. This was getting more far more difficult and competitive… And kind of embarrassing, having expected to control a semi-competitive, playful, match before swinging the hammer at the very end to put the girls in their place.

It was definitely time to step it up and get serious if we weren’t going to be humiliated by our teenage girlfriends. Girls who had never picked up a racket before this day compared to our seniority and hundreds of hours of court time over the past decade.

With the match tied, it rolled back to Alex’s turn to serve. This time she was more accurate and gave away less free points with double faults. If her first serve wasn’t in, her second serve was. With her technique improving serve by serve, she worked on striking the ball harder and making her serve more penetrating and opening up the court. By now the girl’s were winning 2 points to every 1 point Ryan and I could scrape together. We began to make more mistakes as we tried too hard to hit winners past the long-legged girls in their tiny shorts and bouncing bubble butts.

We fell to 2-3 and our confidence was waning. They say in Tennis, you’re either giving pressure or taking it and we were certainly taking/feeling it.

Losing my serve again, nervously faulting on 3 of my 4 first serves, we fell to 2-4.

The next two games slipped by with a whimper as the girls, now playing with smiles and total control of the match shut us down and cruised over the finish line with ever-improving groundstrokes, volleys and team synergy. Their pony tailed hair danced as they gracefully manoeuvred and the late day sun glowed on their slightly perspiring, radiant skin.

As the final point was won and the girls threw their hands aloft, jumping and celebrating a 2-6 victory. I began attempting to soothe my ego, reasoning that they had many carry over skills from their other athletic endeavours. Both had played Volleyball in High School which was a court, a net and a ball. The two games are not night and day from each other. Plus Jaden was a brilliant sprinter, which helps in covering the court.

“Been a while since we played.” I commiserated with Ryan, offering a not-so-thinly-veiled excuse.

“Yup… And it’s been a long day… All that driving.” He replied, offering another reason as why what just happened …Happened.

“Not wearing the right shoes either…”

“I know… And these rackets are a bit weird.”

“Need a drink.”

“Me too.”

-

“So you guys are making dinner tonight.” Alex proudly stated on the boat ride back.

“Yep.” I replied.

“Are you okay with that? I said I’ll cook for you if you want. You know I want to cook for you.” Jaden wrapped her arms around me, whispering softly.

“Yeah, it’s okay. You can check out the gym stuff with Alex. A bet is a bet.” I assured her.

“When we move in together, I’ll cook for you every night. Oh and I’ll pack you a lunch to take to work every day.” She continued to whisper niceties.

I looked at her, into her pale blue eyes and fell in love with her again.

“Alex is just so competitive isn’t she!” Jaden then exclaimed aloud for all to hear, a sarcastic tone evident in her voice. Alex bit her lip bashfully.

“I know someone else like that too.” I smiled.

“Babe, I said to Alex we should let you guys win some more sets. I wouldn’t have minded if we let you win.” She said innocently but I wasn’t buying it this time. The mock perplexed look on Alex’s face telling the true story.

“Yeah right, Jaden.” Ryan sarcastically interjected as we approached our side of the lake.

“Well, it must kind of suck to know you’ve practised and played so much and we beat you at our first time playing. Hmm?” She rubbed it into Ryan’s face as soon as he dared challenge her. “Sorry for being so nice!!”

“Oh yeah. We beat them at their own game.” Alex giggled, the cute dimples in her cheeks showing as her grin broadened at her friend’s words.

“What was it again? 6 sets to 1?”

“Yeah, I think so.” The girls giggled amongst themselves.

“No it wasn’t.” Ryan corrected. “It was six games to two and we were ready to get back for a drink. And for what it’s worth, I’d rather us cook anyway.”

“Why?” Jaden scowled at him as their exchange intensified.

“Come on…” I tried to end the squabbling. “Seriously… Who cares who won or lost? It was just a bit of fun, right. We’ll cook and then have a nice chilled night in the cabin.”

“Aww, I know, babe.” Jaden caught me in her arms again as we stepped off the boat. “Your friend is such a jerk though… If we play again, or play Volleyball, we should play me and you against Alex and Ryan. I guess that might be a little more fair, huh?”

The fact that she meant it as a kind gesture made it all the more condescending. With that I was mad at her again. And all that talk of making lunches, it’d probably be akin to Macauley Culkin’s in the movie Uncle Buck. A can of unopened tomatoes, bland slices of bread and a whole packet of plain rice.

-

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I huffed to Ryan as we anchored the boat while the girls went off to explore the barn and home gym in more detail. “We can’t let them win everything, always.”

I still wanted to get back at Jaden. She had embarrassed me by taking that picture earlier and now humiliated Ryan and I on the court. And I’ll be damned if I get her name tattooed on my neck. My lil’ twink… Just tell us the rules… She is so arrogant and patronising.

“Wait.” Ryan replied, holding up a finger. “I’ve got an idea...”
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to jiminy For This Useful Post:

Tags
humiliation, teen girl