Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Female Domination > Female Domination Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 22-May-12, 16:42
Banned
Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34 Points: 6,631, Level: 34
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,175 Times in 99 Posts
Default Make the most of opportunity

I was a 9 years old boy live in India with my mom and dad, I am the only son of my parents and i don't have any brother or sister, since i was 6 or 7 years old i don't know where this kind of kinky thing came which i liked to be sat on by grown women, my mom and dad loves me so much because i m the only son of them, which made me so stubborn. We used to celebrate my birthday every year with a bang, and every year i got the gift which i wanted or got that gift because of my stubborn nature. My Dad used to work in Dubai and he comes for 2 months vacation every year, and he everytime comes on the vacation when my birthday or their wedding anniversary held. My mom is a normal housewife, but she is so beautiful and tall & slim, she was in her late twenties when this happened. So my 9th birthday is about to come, and I didn’t know why , this thing increased a lot that I can’t control myself properly, and everyday when I used to see my mom, then definitely atleast 1 time comes in my mind that , what If she sit on me fullweight. So my exams are also end and I was waiting for a result, my dad told me on phone that if I get pass in exam then he will give any gift to me on my birthday, and so as my mom also. So finally, few days before my result came and fortunately i was successful in all my papers and passed the exam. Now if u say that coincident or whatever the same day when I passed my exam of school, my dad call to mom and said that he got promoted of his post, and hearing that news my mom become much happy, then my mom given phone to me to talk with him, and I talked my dad, he congratulated me on passing my exams and said that he is unable to come to my birthday, but he will be here in India on his wedding anniversary for sure, and he said whatever gift you want take from mom, and he said me to give phone to my mom, then she spoke with him.

Yes, Yes, sure I will give him good gift? She said on phone.

Ok call him on his birthday and wish him? She again said, and talked a little more about something else and hang the phone.

After putting the phone my mom come near to me and hugged me tightly that she is so happy that lot of good news comes in a single day, and she asked about any gift I wanted on my birthday, and I said her I will say later. And I don’t know, that while going for sleep all of a sudden this thing came in my mind that I should ask my mom to sit on me fullweight as a gift for me, and finally I decided that I will tell to mom on my birthday to give that gift.

Now, finally the day has come, the event was my birthday and lot of relatives were invited, I woke up early in the morning, and at first my mom wished me my birthday by giving kiss on my cheek, and told me to get fresh and complete breakfast soon, because we are going for shopping and to order cake and also taking my gift.

So I got up quick from the bed, brushed my teeths, took bath, and completed my breakfast. After completing my breakfast my mom told me to get ready to go to get my gift.

Ok mom. I said to her.

Then I got ready, but still thinking how should I start to talk with her about sitting on me.

Then my mom came to my room and asked.

Are you Ready? She asked.

Yes, I m ready? I answered.

So, you decided anything about your gift. She asked me.

Yes, I replied.

What is it? She asked me again.

Mom, I selected a gift this year, which will cost you nothing. I replied her.

Really, what is that? She asked me.

Mom, you said me and promised dad also, that u will give any gift I want on my birthday. I reminded her.

Yes, I know, but what is that gift, let me know? She asked me again.

But, first you have to promise me again, that whatever I will ask you, you will give. I insisted her.

Ok, I promise, but that gift should be negotiable. She told me.

Mom, I just want you to sit on me fullweight on my birthday, that’s all. I told her with little scary face.

What are you crazy? You, want me to sit on you fullweight, you want me to kill you on your birthday. She said to me with little anger.

No, mom I can easily bear your weight, mom please I don’t want any other gift except this. Please mom, my dearest mom, I was flattering her.

I can’t say anything now, I will think about it, but first get ready to go for shopping and to order cake, and after all we are done with our shopping and came back home.

Now the time has came, when all our relatives gathered on my birthday and wishing me, who ever sees me.

The cake was ready, and about to cut by me, but I was sitting in my room alone, because I didn’t heard anything from the mom since morning regarding my gift. So then my mom came to my room, by god she looked more beautiful than before when she came in my room got herself ready in a beautiful dress, she was wearing ankle length long bridal frock and blouse which was red in colour, and have embroidery all over her dress and high heel sandal.

What the hell are you doing here, all are waiting for you to cut cake, come’on, what are you waiting for? She talked me with little loud voice.

No mom, I will not cut the cake until you give me my gift. I insisted her.

Look this is not the right time for argument ok, first cut the cake and I will think about it.

No, I want you to promise me that after cutting the cake you will give my gift. I again insisted.

Now, we are busy in the argument, then suddenly my Aunt came in my room.

What’s up? Is everything fine, she asked us.

He doesn’t want to cut the cake, my mom said to her younger sister, who is a year younger than my mom, she is also beautiful but not that much like my mom.

Why? She asked my mom.

He wanted a stupid gift on his birthday, she told to my aunt.

What gift? She asked my mom.

He wants me to sit on him fullweight, she was explaining to my aunt.

Sit on him, that’s it. So give him his gift, sit on him, she said to my mom.

What, are you crazy too, how he can handle my weight. She said to my aunt.

Wait a minute here, I will be back, then my aunt went outside my room and came back after 2 or 3 minutes with her son who is also about my age only.

And without wasting time she said her son to lay down on his back on my room floor, and he did.

And she quickly sat on his stomach, in front of both of us.

She too was wearing the same dress as my mom wear but, cloth and colour different.

He was completely hidden under her mom.

Look that’s it? She was telling to my mom.

But you are not sitting on him fullweight, and he is telling me to sit on him fullweight. She explained to my aunt.

So what, with that she slid forward and bounced on his son chest fullweight, and what i can watch is his only feets, he was grunting under her weight. My mom went near to her where she sat on her little son, and she sat beside them and she asked her son.

Are you fine? She asked.

He nodded his head in yes.

She sat on him for a while and got off of him.

Look its finish, u can sit on him fullweight, trying to convince my mom.

Look don’t think too much give the gift to birthday boy, he will be happy, you just have to sit on him, if he can’t handle your weight, then it is good, you can say him that u sat on him but he can’t handle your weight and fulfilled your promise also and the gift also over.

Ok, I will do, but first cut the cake, all are waiting in the hall. She reminded us.

And I was so greatful to my aunt who convince my mom, and I thanked her.

Now finally I cut the cake, all our relatives took the dinner and went their homes.

Now after all the time has come, and my mom came with all the gifts which all the people gifted me, in my room and sat in front of me keeping all the gifts, in a big basket.

So shall we open the gifts, she said to me.

No, first I want my gift, which u promised. I reminded her.

You will never change, u always win, know. She said me with little smile.

Yes, because I am your son. I replied her with smile too.

Ok so you want me to sit on you fullweight right, she asked me.

Yes, mom. I replied again.

Ok, but this is the first and last time I m giving you this gift, in future I will not listen a world regarding this topic, is that fine with you? She was explaining me.

OK, mom, but I want you to sit on me how and where on me as my wish please, because this is the first and last time you said.

OK done, she said.

With that I got up from the bed and laid flat on the floor.

Ok mom, lets start? I said her.

Then my mom removed her sandals and came near to me, and sat beside me where I laid. She was wearing same ankle length frock, and blouse which was red in colour.

What you feel if I sit on you? She asked me while sitting beside me with little smile.

Kinkyyy. I replied.

What you devil, I will get you kinkyness out from you, with huge laugh she sat astride on my belly.

Fullweight, I replied her.

With that she dropped her weight on my belly all of a sudden, and I the kind of feeling from inside me was amazing, and she folded her hands while sitting on me fullweight and talking with me.

So you are grown now, where u learn this word kinky, she was asking me.

I don’t know? I replied.

So how long I sit on you, she said.

Till I want, I replied her.

Hmm so you can handle my weight till then? She asked me.

Yes, I can, sit on my chest fullweight and check it. I provoked her.

But, if you give up and didn’t bear my weight then its over, ok. She asked me.

Done, I accepted her deal.

With that she slid more forward and sat on my chest fullweight, she was more heavy there and with little difficulty I was managing her weight, she sat there for 5 minutes, and the warm heat of her body makes me getting sleep, because it already late night , and I used to sleep early in evening, my eyes were blinking in sleep, and her warm weight under her makes me feel so good which making me sleep. Then, she saw I was about to sleep, then she got off from me and told me to get up from the floor.

Go, lay down on the bed, I will sit on you there. She said me.

And I laid on my bed, then she climb on the bed and again sat on my chest.

I was feeling so sleepy, and with much difficulty I m letting myself awake, because I know that if I sleep the game is over, and I don’t want this opportunity to get over this easy.

And my mom knew that I was feeling so sleepy but not sleeping.

So my mom did a nice trick and she slid more forward and sat on my throat.

How you r feeling here? She asked me.

Great, if you sit fullweight here also. I request her.

Now, on my request she sat fullweight on my throat, but the fact is, I can’t bear her weight on my throat, I feel like I gets choked, then I request my mom to release some weight, then she got off from me, but still standing over me and putting her ankle length frock up to her waist and sat on my throat again, but with halfweight, and by god she was wearing nothing but a dark red colour panty inside her frock and I felt like heaven, then she released her ankle length frock over my face, and I was under her frock and she was sitting tightly on my throat, she was sitting there without speaking with me for few minutes, she almost came on to my face, finally her crotch was on my lips, and I was under her frock, then she raised her frock again to her waist and I saw she looked huge from there, and told me. Now I m playing kinky on you, and she again dropped her frock over me and sat on remain sitting on my throat, her warm fair bigger thighs makes me more sleepy, and my mom with a trick by remain sitting on me, she started rubbing my hairs as massage. Now the warm feeling of her fair, bigger naked thighs and plus hair massage as bonus, makes me completely sleep. I don’t know when I went sleep and when my mom got off from me.

The above story is true but not fiction. Believing or not is up to you people.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bipasha52 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-Jul-13, 10:43
Points: 3,660, Level: 25 Points: 3,660, Level: 25 Points: 3,660, Level: 25
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Make the most of opportunity

my goddddd....i cant believe. thrillingggggggg..