Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Discussion

Old 06-Mar-15, 10:48
Temporary group
Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29 Points: 4,815, Level: 29
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Tightest neck scissors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoxLover [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Oh god, not one of these guys. Look, if you don't believe there are a small handful of women out there who have ridiculously strong scissors and can make men tap out and seriously hurt a person's ribs if squeezing in the right spot then why are you even here?

First of all, comparing fun mixed wrestling sessions to professional MMA fights is ridiculous. Obviously I don't have anywhere near as high of a pain tolerance as those guys. No one on this message board does. Also, the adrenaline pumping through those guys in those big fights is so high they can withstand a lot of pain.

Secondly, I never said anything about her crushing all of my ribs. I just meant that when I was on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me from the bottom and then got good leverage and squeezed, I could really feel the pain on the sides of my ribs. I tapped because I know for a fact that it isn't as hard as a lot of people might think to crack a rib if there's enough pressure in just the right spot, whether it's falling on them, being punched, kicked or squeezed. Julie had her inner thighs right on my ribs. Not around the stomach like most body scissors, but just at the bottom of the chest. I'm sure as much of it had to do with positioning as it did strength, but all I know is that it hurt and I tapped because I didn't even want to take a slight chance of injury during a fun session.

Still don't believe some women can make a guy tap in a body scissors if it's applied with the right leverage in the right spot? Schedule a session with Julie or Cindy Huntress or Arekah Lox or a bunch of other session wrestlers and see what happens!
Why am I even here? I like headscissors. But bodyscissors are a much weaker hold, and pretty much ineffective when it comes to submitting someone. Unless you're particularly small and weak, and the woman is much larger and stronger.

Perhaps if the legs were around your upper ribcage it could force you to tap. But you said from guard position, which would normally be around your waist. There is no way a woman could get me to tap from that position, although I wish they could.

I just felt the need to point out the truth, and that it is a fantasy.
Old 06-Mar-15, 10:59
Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29 Points: 4,900, Level: 29
Last Achievements

the first time I met Julie Squeeze on the west coast, btw she is gorgeous and athletic, she placed me in an incredibly tight and tight front headscissors. She was wearing a green bikini. In addition to making me tap out very quickly, she had me hooked.. She has amazing smooth, tanned, and strong thighs.. She locked me in that hold, and all I could do was look up at her for mercy. She later placed me in a reverse figure four and proceeded to text, and later talk on the phone, all the while having me trapped without hope for release until she felt like it...very cool..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mnicolo For This Useful Post:
Old 06-Mar-15, 18:00
Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21 Points: 2,562, Level: 21
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
There is no way a woman could get me to tap from that position, although I wish they could.
I just want to say to the people here who think that they would never tap out to a bodyscissors that they might be mistaken. I was once of the opinion that I could not be submitted via bodyscissors but now know that, given the right conditions, a bodyscissors tap out on me is possible.

Before I wrestled Antscha, many girls had tried and failed. I was starting to think that all bodyscissors tapouts must be fake but then I wrestled Antscha. She had me in some sort of neck-hold. It was a bit like a full-nelson. Then she clamped her legs around my body, the pain was too much for me and I tapped almost instantly. I was just after breathing out when she clamped her legs down and, due to my belief that bodyscissors submissions were impossible, I wasn't tensed at all.

If we were to wrestle again, I am not sure if she would be able to submit me with a bodyscissors, as I would come much better prepared, i.e. I would know to tense up every time a squeeze looks possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to del08 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Mar-15, 22:01
Points: 4,501, Level: 28 Points: 4,501, Level: 28 Points: 4,501, Level: 28
Last Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake12 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
Why am I even here? I like headscissors. But bodyscissors are a much weaker hold, and pretty much ineffective when it comes to submitting someone. Unless you're particularly small and weak, and the woman is much larger and stronger.

Perhaps if the legs were around your upper ribcage it could force you to tap. But you said from guard position, which would normally be around your waist. There is no way a woman could get me to tap from that position, although I wish they could.

I just felt the need to point out the truth, and that it is a fantasy.
I was lying down on top of her, but she still had my torso between her legs and they were around my ribcage. So I guess it wasn't from a traditional guard position if that makes it a little more believable for you.

For reference, I'm 6'2" and about 190 lbs. and I don't have much body fat. I've played sports all my life and I'm not a wimp by any stretch of the imagination. If I'm guilty of anything during sessions, it might be showing some of the women a bit too much respect in terms of tapping out. I don't ever want to come out of a session with cracked ribs and during that particular body scissors by Julie the pain to my ribs was increasing in a hurry so I tapped. I'm not making this up so I don't know why you're calling it a fantasy.

By the way, that's not the first time that has happened to me either. Cindy Huntress did it and so did Arekah Lox. Those two women are the cream of the crop when it comes to having freakishly strong legs though. Actually their whole bodies are freakishly strong. With Julie it's just her legs that have the unusual strength for her size.

Last edited by LoxLover; 07-Mar-15 at 22:06.
The Following User Says Thank You to LoxLover For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 11:17
♥αlphα♀

Quote:
There is no way a woman could get me to tap from that position
What's your size/skills and who did you meet Jake12 ?
Either you haven't met a pro yet, or you're built like a tank ... or a whale, that would make a huge difference in a body scissor I reckon. Another thing to factor in is your age, if you're 15 you take more bone bending than at 40.

I'm not as big as Loxlover but I have the absolute same impression. I'm 5'8'' 160lbs fit, I hold the full plank for 7mn, and I had a couple of injuries from not tapping out early enough (= no-wimp proof : ) ... One of it was a craked rib from Brigita, at least I think so because it hurted for one full month, probably from a front bodyscissor in a guard position at the lower rig cage level. That's a real life experience. She was more in the 70-80kg range but Gia is ~ 57kg (125lbs) and Yasmin ~62kg a(135lbs) and both could also have easily, and I mean very easily crack my ribs and I believe even completely crush part of my ribcage in a single rightly placed squeeze. There's a video on Gia's Clips4Sale : "4 Scissors" [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] where the amount of pressing on the guy's abdomen is clearly visible.

One thing we can agree (even if not for the same reason) these pro mixed wrestling session girls are pretty unbelievable !
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 19-Mar-15, 13:14
Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100 Points: 97,714, Level: 100
Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6% Activity: 47.6%
Last Achievements

Thanked 15,109 Times in 4,078 Posts

I remember Judell Dulong once likened a bodyscissor to a bodyblow, knocking the wind out of you
Old 19-Mar-15, 15:30
Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95 Points: 47,294, Level: 95
Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5% Activity: 9.5%
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,425 Times in 785 Posts

Nikki Fierce belongs on this list.
Old 19-Mar-15, 18:35
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

For the moment, I have met only Gia Primo, Jennifer Thomas and Amazon Amanda and I haven't felt that "crushing-paintful" feeling... Yes, I must admit that there was a nice pressure on my mid-section but far away from tapping... Anyway, I guess that (for example) Arekah will be another level At least I guess
Old 19-Mar-15, 18:58
♥αlphα♀

What's your waist size Bulldozer ? Mine is 75cm (average between min belly sucked in + max bloated) / 2 if you see what I mean, apparently a good size for abdominal body scissor / figure 4.
Old 19-Mar-15, 20:44
Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48 Points: 12,353, Level: 48
Last Achievements
Award-Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥αlphα♀ [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
What's your waist size Bulldozer ? Mine is 75cm (average between min belly sucked in + max bloated) / 2 if you see what I mean, apparently a good size for abdominal body scissor / figure 4.
Measured around the navel's level, exactly 90 cm...